Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I dunno... I think maybe something different." She said. "On my back?"

"No! Ride him!" Greg called an audible.

"Okay." Libby said.

Danny laid down with his towering meat rising up in the air. Libby straddled his chest. She reached back and grabbed his shaft guiding it to her already gaping hole.

"Fuck!" She gasped. "It is a fat piece of fuckmeat."

She slid him inside slowly, feeling those crazy sensations almost immediately. She never remembered her ass being so sensitive. Then she started to ride him, not slow the way he had fucked her, but at a nice a steady pace. It took her a couple minutes until she really found her pacing. Her ass was gliding up and down his thick shaft while her hips arced trying to get that cum out of him. She wanted that cum.

"Fuck, Danny! You like my shithole? You like fucking my shithole? Are you gonna tell all the boys in school that you fucked Mrs. Cooper in every hole? Oh fuck! Yes! Danny! Tell them that you came in Mrs. Cooper's shithole though. You put the biggest, creamiest load of hot boy batter in my nasty asshole!"

"Jesus Christ!" Greg gasped. "That's gonna make me cum! Milk that cock! Drain that fucker!"

Mandy undid her dad's pants and pulled out his cock. He didn't protest. He was barely paying attention. He was so caught up watching his wife fuck the shit out of Danny. She wrapped her hand around it and started tugging it up and down as she cuddled against him.

"Holy shit!" Danny groaned. "You've got a filthy mouth on you, Mrs. Cooper!"

"I. AM. FILTHY." She growled, fucking back on him hard. "I want that cum! It's my cum!"

"Daaa-ammn!" Greg called approvingly.

Danny grabbed her hips pushing her down on his cock and thrusting up. Her big titties were swinging on her chest smacking together. He knew she was doing her best to hang on. He could feel her ass squeezing him.

"Holy fuck!" Danny groaned louder. "Are you my whore?"

"Yes! I'm your whore!" She cried. "I'm your whore!"

Danny pounded her harder and harder.

"You've got this!" Greg hollered. "You've got him!"

"Look at Mr. Cooper and tell him whose whore you are?" Danny growled, He reached up and grabbed her neck up above that diamond choker and pulled her head to his. He kept fucking into her. "I said, tell him whose whore you are! You filthy fucking slut!"

Libby gasped at the sheer audacity of this boy. His huge cock drilling her asshole so deep. Her head shot up as she felt the most intense sensations building. She opened her eyes looking for her husband. She saw Mandy tugging on his cock. She didn't care. She wanted this piece of fuckmeat that was tearing her up.

"Oh fuck! I'm Danny's whore! I'm Danny's filthy fucking whore! Ohmyfuckinggod! Fuck my ass! I'm Danny's filthy, dirty fuck whore! Babe! Babe! I'm fucking cumming so gooood! Soooo fucking gooood! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Yeees!"

"Oh mom!" Mandy cried out. "No!"

"I can't fucking believe it!" Greg hollered. "I can't fucking believe it."

Libby was still riding that cock. "Yes! Yes, Danny! Fuck your whore! Fuck the shit out of me!" She screamed. "Oh god! I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum again! Ohmygod! Pound my shitter!"

"Wait! That doesn't count!" Greg protested.

Libby didn't care as she quaked on that cock and then collapsed.

Greg peeled his daughter's hand from his cock and stuffed it back in his pants. He stood up pacing.

"That was two! That third one doesn't count!"

Danny rolled over with his cock still inside Mrs. Cooper. "Oh! Absolutely! Mr. Cooper, we didn't agree on triple or nothing. Of course it doesn't count." He said pulling his cock out of Libby's ass. "Hey... Mrs. Cooper..." He whispered.

She looked up at him dreamily. "Danny..." She said with a giddy smile.

"Suck your ass off my cock." He said, shoving his cock into her greedy mouth, then turning his attention back to Mr. Cooper. "I told you anal is like my thing." Danny shrugged. "So, did you want to go triple or nothing? Or did you want me to fuck your whore daughter? Or call it quits for the night? It's up to you really."

"You haven't even cum once!" Greg blurted. "I can't believe I'm losing this bet twice! It's impossible!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Cooper. I'm not a sore winner. And I don't gloat. It's been an honor to wager against you." Danny said as fucked Mrs. Cooper's mouth. "And you do have two amazing whores! You should be proud!"

"I am! I am proud of my whores! Of course I am!" Greg said defensively. "But... they should be able to drain that horse cock! They're Cooper whores! We should be able to win this fucking bet!"

"Respectfully, sir..." Danny said, pointing down. "...this one didn't make me cum. So technically she's a Dugan whore." He pushed out some thoughts to go along with his statement.

"My god!" He gasped. "That's true! Godamnit, Libby!" He turned away in shame. "Princess!"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Is that fuckhole, ready? If we have any chance of regaining our dignity and our family pride, it rests on your little cumdump."

"Yes!" Mandy jumped up from the couch. "I can do it!"

"Alright, Danny! The Coopers are switching whores. We need a quick huddle."

"Yes, sir." Danny looked over at Jason who looked terrified and ready to cry. "Jason? No, halftime entertainment?"

Jason couldn't believe this fucking kid. When he learned this Supervillain's weakness he would destroy Fuckface. It was awful watching him control his family. He couldn't help himself. He wanted to kill Fuckface so badly. He exploded out of his seat in anger! To his dismay, what came out his mouth was a musical rhyme.

"Boom, boom, boom. You're fucking my mom in dad's room. You can fuck her all night. Tell me, is her pussy tight?" He gasped, clasping his mouth with his hands. How could he let that come out of his mouth? He flailed his arms in total frustration. "Cooper go boom boom!"

"Shut up, Jason! Our situation is dire." Greg said taking a knee. "Your mother failed us."

"I'm sorry!" Libby said.

"I'm not even sure you're part of this family. You might be a Dugan." Greg noted.

"What? We're married!"

"Are we, Libby? Are we?" He asked dryly. "Maybe if you'd taken a load in your ass. But you didn't. So you're not a Cooper whore. You're a Dugan whore. I'm not even sure you should be in the huddle."

"I wanted the load! I want the load! I'll go back and get the fucking load right now! I've been waiting all day to get filled up with Danny's oversized load of yummy cummy!" She said exasperated. She really was disappointed.

Greg waved her off. "All right, Princess. Your mom's a traitor. Your brother's a retard. It's up to us. Now he thinks he's some kind of anal champion. We got you pretty stretched today. You're tighter than your mom for sure. Or if you think you can get him with your cunt..."

Mandy scrunched her face. "I'll do it! I'll do it with my butt!"

Jason hung his head.

"Hands in." It was just Greg and Mandy this time. "One. Two. Three. Cooper!"

Mandy unclasped her demi cup bra. She stood up and turned around. "All right, Danny!" She said feeling brazen. "I'm up! And we're doing it in the butt!"

"Really?" He looked at Greg. "Mr. Cooper, we just went through this! It's my thing!"

"I've got a tight butt!" Mandy stated. "You'll never last. And I want to do it on the couch. I want to sit on it!"

Danny sighed. He grabbed the lube and walked over. Greg was sitting on one end of the sofa. Jason sat on the other end. Danny took the seat in the middle. He squeezed a dollop of lube onto his cock and spread it up and down his shaft. Mandy took the bottle and lubed her hole.

"You have such a perfect ass." Danny said honestly appreciating it. "I can't believe I get your anal cherry the day after I got your actual cherry." He turned to his right. "I think it's awesome that you're taking a front row seat for this, Jase! You're way more supportive than last night!"

"Agreed!" Greg said happily. "Finally showing a little Cooper family pride. Your sister is putting her ass on the line! Literally!"

Jason didn't say anything for fear of what might come out his mouth.

Mandy turned around facing away from Danny and sat back into his lap. She waited until she felt the tip press against her rosebud. Then she paused for a second and slowly leaned her weight back.

"Push out, Princess. Don't clench. You can do it." Greg coached.

"God, daddy! I don't know if we stretched my butt enough!" She breathed heavily. Exhaling. "It's so thick! It hurts!"

"Just get it in, Princess."

The head of his cock finally sucked into her ass and she yelped slightly before the thick shaft started to invade. She stopped and held herself steady adjusting to it. She had tears in her eyes.

"It really hurts!" She cried, sniffling a little. "It's too fat! Daddy! I can't! He's tearing me open!"

"Stop crying, princess!" Greg snipped. "Give it a second to stretch for fuck's sake! I need you to fuck that fuckstick with your tiny butthole! Fuck that cum out of him!"

"I'm trying!"

"Mandy, your ass feels fucking amazing." Danny groaned, supportively. He turned toward Jason and winked.

Mandy wiped her tears away. She could do this. She loved Danny! Hearing him say how good it felt made her happy.

"I wanted you to have it!" She said through gritted teeth. She leaned back again taking him deeper.

Danny held her hips guiding her. "Just fuck that." He said. "Get used to it."

Mandy started to ride him slowly. "Ummmph!" She groaned. "Fuck that thing is big!"

She started to slide up and down his thick shaft more easily. And then she started to sink a little deeper on each thrust. Her big bubble butt swallowed his fat cock.

"Jesus, Princess! That looks so hot!" Greg was having those feelings again.

Libby sat on the floor rubbing her clit wishing that cock were back in her asshole. She wanted her load.

"You like it, daddy?" Mandy cooed. "Does my butt look good with Danny's fuckstick in it?"

"Yeah, Princess! It looks perfect! Danny's fuckstick fits perfectly!"

She smiled and felt better and started to bounce on it more energetically.

"Fuck! Oh god! That feels so good!" Danny groaned.

Mandy slid back harder and slammed into his lap. She'd taken the whole thing. Her ass felt so full. Danny pulled her back against his chest and lifted her legs off the ground, holding them under each thigh. He started to fuck up into her. She braced her feet on his thighs for support.

"Oh shit!" Danny groaned. "My little butt slut! Your ass feels so fucking good!"

Mandy was surprised she was taking it. She was really enjoying herself now. He helped by layering in plenty of conditioning to maximize her natural pleasure and minimize her pain. And soon she felt something building up inside her.

"Oh, Danny!" She moaned. "Your fuckstick feels so good in my butt! There's so much cockmeat!"

He started fucking up into her a little harder and she met those thrusts by pushing her body down driving him deep. She grunted and groaned, milking his cock with her forbidden hole. Her whole body was tingling while he stretched out her shithole. It felt so incredible and so different than getting her pussy fucked. She had the sudden sensation that she needed to pee. She held it, which only made things worse.

"Ohgod, Danny! Ohmygod!" She cooed, uncertain what that sensation was. "Oh, Danny! Fuck it!"

He kept pounding away at her puckered ass. And she kept meeting his thrusts eagerly. This wasn't how she felt yesterday. Her orgasm yesterday crept up quickly. This built slow and strong.

"Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohmygod! Ohshit!" Mandy started to cry. "Oh no! Danny! I... Oh fuck! Oh no!" He couldn't see her face but she looked worried. Then her voice let out a very guttural, primal cry. "Ohmyfuckinggawd! Fuck! Oh fuck. Oh fuuuuck!"

Mandy's pussy sprayed. She looked down at it, and her fingers went to her clit almost involuntarily, rubbing it furiously. She sprayed and sprayed.

"Daddy!" She cried. "What's happening?" Her legs were twitching in the air and her whole body shook.

"Oh fuck!" Danny croaked out.

"Danny!" She groaned as his hot batter basted her insides. "Oh fuck! Fill me! Yes!"

Greg sat there silent for a moment, stunned.

"Goddamnit! Princess! You were this close! This close!" He stood up holding his thumb and forefinger together. "Jesus Christ! Danny's meat hammer made your fuckhole do better waterworks than the Bellagio fountains!"

"What was that?" Mandy asked, embarrassed and hardly moving.

"You squirted! Princess, you squirted. That's all. You just came really hard. Some girls do that."

"Oh."

Danny leaned forward. "Mandy, I'm gonna set you on the sofa, okay?" He rolled to the side, so she was lying on her chest with her knees hanging off. "Thank you for letting me fuck your butt. It was so fucking good. I loved it. I'm gonna pull my cock out now."

Danny slowly slid is cock from her ass. She groaned as it escaped. Her asshole was gaped hugely, a pool of cum threatened to overflow down over her pussy if she moved.

"Mr. Cooper, I need to use your wife's mouth again."

"Pfft. She's a Dugan whore, Danny! Go ahead." He said dismissively. "Not like my princess!"

Danny walked over to Mrs. Cooper. He didn't say anything and just shoved his still hard cock in her throat. It was funny how much she didn't even need to be told what to do. She needed that cum covered fuckmeat in her so badly. The second she tasted his semen she nearly died. It was heaven. That was her load. It should have been in her ass, not Mandy's. She kept eyeing that cum filled hole while she cleaned her daughter's ass juice from his manmeat.

"Mandy's ass is exceptional, sir! I mean Mrs. Cooper's is first rate too! But man, that was a virgin ass. That was USDA prime butt for the fucking. I barely hung on at the end!"

"You're a goddamn fighter, Danny! It pisses me off a little. I lost again! I served you up my daughter's tightest hole! It was a sure win!"

"I told you, Mr. Cooper... anal is like my thing!" Danny replied. He was really choking Mrs. Cooper with his cock now. She was gurgling and coughing on his cock, and loving every minute of it. He looked down. "That's it, Mrs. C! A Dugan whore should choke on a big, fat Dugan cock! Clean that shit up!" He looked back at Mr. Cooper as he pulled his cock free and repeatedly slapped Libby in the face with it, wiping it clean. "Anyway it was a photo finish. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Nothing to be ashamed of!" Greg laughed. "Look at the floor! It's soaked! Danny, you should be proud of yourself! Not just for holding out for the win! You ruined that ass! And you made Mandy's pussy pop! She can barely move."

Jason lifted his pompoms. "And a pussy goes pop! And a pussy goes pop!" He cursed himself for not being able to control himself.

"How did I end up with a retard like this? Look at him!" Greg pointed, ashamed. "I would kill to have a son like you. Bright. Savvy. Accomplished. Proud. Instead I got this Nancy."

Mandy finally stirred. "Danny! I love you so much!"

That pool of cum crested her sphincter and started to dribble down over her bare pussy. Libby raced as fast as she could to catch it before it fell. Her tongue darted out and lapped Mandy from her clit to her fuckhole, catching every drop.

"Oh god! That feels so good!" Mandy moaned looking back. "Mom?!"

"This is my load! Let me have it." Libby argued. Her tongue snaked all the way up to Mandy's asshole and then dipped inside. "Mmmmmm. It's so good." She pulled Mandy's hips back until gravity drained more of it into her open mouth.

"Jesus, Libby! You're just going to eat our daughter's ass now!" Greg gasped.

"She's a cum dump, Mr. Cooper. She can't really help it." Danny shrugged, pushing his thoughts.

"I suppose you're right." He said, brushing it off. "So... do we only get one load out of you tonight?"

"You want to go again? I just assumed..."

"Are you kidding?" Greg scoffed. "I'm a fucking Cooper, Danny! We don't surrender. I'm out what? Three grand so far, right? If you can go another round and these two cum buckets can stop fucking each other. Then I'm game. And if that doesn't work, I expect a rematch!"

"Alright, sir!" Danny shook his hand. "I'd like a break for a few if you don't mind. Can I hang out here?"

"My house is your house! Take a load off. Take a shower. Whatever you like! Mandy can show you around. She really likes you, Danny. I don't generally like her dating, but a fine young man like you... I hope she sees a lot more of you."

"That means a lot to me, sir! I like her very much! She'll make someone a fine fuck slut. I mean... if you're offering... well... Mr. Cooper... Sir, I would like permission to date your daughter."

Greg beamed and threw an arm around Danny. "Yes! Danny, yes! Nothing would make me prouder! Absolutely!"

"Thank you, sir!" Danny said, shaking his hand. "And it won't affect our bet. I'll still pound your whore wife's cunt and ass until you win this or surrender."

"Ha! Surrender! Never gonna happen."

"Danny!" Mandy smiled. "I'm so happy!" She clenched her eyes closed. "Ohgawd! I'm cumming!"

Libby's face and tongue were buried in her daughter's pussy. She finally sat back satisfied that she'd gotten every bit of Danny's cum out of her. Her face was covered in her daughter's juices.

Jason looked horrified.

"Mrs. Cooper, can you show me where the shower is? I'd like to clean up and then we can see if there's time for one more shot at this thing."

******

Libby Cooper took Danny by the hand into the hallway in her bedroom that lead toward the closets and master bathroom. This place was massive. There were two doors opposite each other. These were the his and hers walk-in closets. Each one the size of a normal bedroom with custom wood built-in cabinetry spanning all four walls.

"Is that your whoredrobe?" Danny asked.

"Yes." Libby replied. "Greg's is the other one."

Danny peaked inside. "There's a lot of nice clothes in here. Not as much whore clothing as you'd expect in a whoredrobe, though." He noted, pushing out some thoughts.

They kept walking to the master bathroom. It had vaulted ceilings. The massive tub had its own fireplace at one end with a television mounted above it. There were two marble steps leading up to it, and on each side of the steps, large, ornate marble columns.

Across from the tub, was a seemless glass shower. It was grotesquely huge. The enclosure could hold ten people. And it had shower heads mounted across the ceiling and down the walls all controlled by a small panel inside.

The rest of the bathroom was equally impressive with marble counters and dual sinks. There were his and hers private water closets. Danny had never seen anything quite like it.

"I'll set a towel out for you, Danny." Libby said. "Do you need me to show you how to use the control panel for the shower."

"You didn't think I was going to wash my own cock, did you, Mrs. Cooper?" He replied.

She paused, looking at him with a crooked smile. "Well... I..."

"Look. If your husband wants to keep trying to win this bet that's totally fine. I'll keep fucking your stupid whore holes. But if you try and tell me that you're doing this for Team Cooper... well... we both know you're full of shit."

"Danny! I... I don't think... but... what about Mandy?"

"Your whore daughter? She's my girlfriend now, and you still have her cum on your face. You're a Dugan whore, Mrs. Cooper. And a Dugan whore should get that fucking lingerie off and get in the fucking shower and scrub my Dugan cock! Now!"

Libby thought about Greg and Mandy and Jason. She looked at Danny and that big piece of fuckmeat between his legs. She blinked once and then furiously started unhooking her stockings and rolling them down and then ditching her garter. She pushed Danny into the shower punching the display and causing it rain. Then she dropped to her knees and swallowed his cock.

1...7891011...15