All Comments on 'Cop Killer, Killer Cop'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Excellent Job

I loved it. The story was intensely gripping and exciting. There are times when a woman can't wait until the hero rides to the rescue (although we do like it when they do) and has to save herself. Also, as a former police officer married to a law-enforcement officer, I despise cops like that one. Good thing she knew how to shoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Reminds Me

Of a case in San Diego some 10 years back, when a California High way Patrol (CHP) stopped a young woman, took her to the side of a road, assulted her, and killed her and left her body there.

What's so interesting is, during the trial, despite the mounting evidence, the CHP's wife kept saying: "I KNOW my husband; he could never do such a thing; he is a police officer, in charge of the public's safety; he is a good man and husband and father..."

I think it wasn't until AFTER the highway patrol man was convicted, with all evidence beyond any doubt, that the wife finally filled for a divorce. Talking about sticking with your man to the end! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good

very good look forward to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Well Done, a good story with merit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too real

sorry this is spposed to be fun, that was a little too real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Writer!

Good Story Writer. Wow. Gripping. Very Real. Excellent Story.

LaJovenaLaJovenaover 16 years ago
Would have been perfect, except....

your description of his having "entered her cervix" lost me.

Try to follow me. What does a man do when somebody talks about getting kicked in the balls? He crosses his legs, yes? The idea just makes you a little dizzy, doesn't it?

Well, talking about "entering" a woman's cervix brings even more dire thoughts to my mind. Besides its being impossible to do with an average penis, were such an assault successful, the result would be a hemorrhage that would likely lead to death. She certainly would not get back in her car and go on her way.

Also, the whole 10-inch penis thing is just cliche. Just say he's big and let us think about the details.

Those issues aside, this was a very compelling story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome story

this story was awesome.... it kept my attention from thr beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story...

...not erotic, very violent, realistic and well written.

BluJBluJover 12 years ago
Excellent story and interesting POV, a 5...

however, one small quibble, more an FYI than a complaint...

As a former EMT, albeit male, administering a rape kit is not within a medic's scope of practice, nor do ambulances carry one.

Patient contact should be through a female medic, if possible, however, standard protocol for a rape victim is to treat non-vaginal injuries and transport to the nearest trauma center where ER personnel will deal with the rape. EMTs in the field should avoid all genital contact (to prevent contamination of evidence and chain of custody, as well as misunderstandings) unless life-threatening injuries dictate otherwise.

slowhand21slowhand218 months ago

Love it when a scum bag gets what’s coming to him. Wished he had suffered a little more. “Dead before he hit the ground” is too good for that bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous