Coping Mechanisms Ch. 02: A Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, no! Ah!" Samantha could not help it that time. No amount of biting could keep her from expressing verbally the pleasure and shame felt in the combined actions of her father's thrusting and rubbing her clit.

"You... you are..." Todd said before falling silent.

Before Samantha could reply again, her father pulled back to just the tip and slammed in as hard as he could. The phone shook from her hand, landing on the pillow next to her. She clenched her fists once more, taking every bit the fucking her father delivered. "No, no," she breathed over and over. She expected Todd to scream at her. Maybe, she thought, he did and she just could not hear it now with the phone away from her ear. But there was silence from it. Her father went wild on her this time. The bed rocked, pounding against the wall enough to put a dent on the sheetrock. He grabbed a fistful for of her hair and forced her head next to the phone, making sure her every moan echoed in Todd's ear. She prayed he had hung up, prayed he would not hear what was coming next, what she felt building deep inside of her, deep inside her father's twitching cock. But when she opened her eyes, as glazed over, hazy, and tired as they were, she could see Todd's profile picture still lit up on the screen of her phone. He was still listening.

"I'm getting close, sweetie," her father hissed in her ear, no longer whispering. She was just thankful at that moment that Todd had never met the man and would have no idea who he was. "I can feel you tightening. You are getting close to, aren't you, slut?"

She would normally deny it—despite it being true—but with Todd listening, she couldn't find the words. She only kept moaning. Moans that were louder and filled with ecstasy. Moans that screamed yes as much as she wished they wouldn't.

At the end of three more powerful pumps, her father stiffened inside of her. He pulled her hair as hard as he could without ripping from her scalp. Her eyes shot open in a mix of pain and pleasure. Then he explode. More cum flooded her body this time than any before. She started to spasm, writhing and twitching up against her father as her own orgasm went off. She expected his cock to stop, but it went longer than normal. Plenty long enough to cause her to cum again and again in that very short period of time. Her moan caught in her throat when it proved too much to take. Eventually he released her hair and she collapsed.

She was instantly taken into a state of blissful numbness. A silhouette enveloped her, luring her into a deep slumber. The last thing she felt was her father's cock sliding from her well beaten hole. The last thing she heard was thee door shutting behind her as he left. Then, finally, peace as every bit of turmoil evaporated. She almost felt weightless.

It was not until the morning when she woke up to the site of her phone laying next to her that she remembered what happened. Normally she would be calm for days to come after an episode like last night, but now Todd thought she was cheating on him. She supposed she was, though it wasn't like he thought. A new terror struck her heart. With trembling hands, she reached out and opened her phone. There were no texts or any more calls, but she was able to confirm that Todd had stayed on throughout the whole things.

***

Throughout the next day, she saw Todd very little. There was a glimpse here and there, but he seemed to mostly avoid her. She avoided him too, for that matter. Every time she did manage to see him, she shivered, feeling judged. She felt horrible for everything she had subjected him to. She only blamed herself. It was everything she could do not to run to the ladies room every five minutes to cry. The nightmares would be back in full force now because of this. She wondered if that was her father's plan. To ruin her life fully so that she would never have anywhere to go but to him. Because, if it was, she feared it would work.

Eventually, Todd and Samantha ended up in the copy room again, forced to stare absently at one another.

"Excuse me," Dr. Knox-Shaw said as she entered and slid between the two to reach for her faculty mail box on the other side of the room. She paid little mind to them as she did so. Her presence was enough to draw their sight toward her though, and, by effect, toward one another as they stood on opposite ends of the room.

Always the busy one, Dr. Knox-Shaw made a quick exit, leaving them looking at one another straight in the eyes. Samantha knew she had to say something now or she would never get a chance. What was he thinking? What could he possibly be thinking? He had just heard her having sex over the phone with another man. There was no way to explain that or deny it. No story that could solve this. She had cheated on her boyfriend. Okay, so she had been forced. But she was the one letting it continue. It was all her fault for not seeking help the first time.

She took a small step toward him, leaving her perch that was the printer's edge.

"Todd," she breathed, sorrow in her eyes, a sigh on her lips. "I'm..."

Todd charged her, cutting her sentence short and stunning her silent.

"Ah!" She had but a moment to yelp before he grabbed her hips and shoved her back on the printer, pushing her back on her perch. His lips smothered her's, preventing any further noises as he forced her legs apart right then and then. Her heart was again racing. Her eyes again wide in shock. Her body again trembling.

He made no waste of time, reaching up and yanking her panties hard enough to actually rip them off. She was suddenly glad she had worn a skirt today or he would have likely ripped her pants too. He pressed into her and she could feel just how hard he was through his khakis. She broke the kiss to throw her head back in a moan, completely forgetting where they were. It was late, but as Dr. Knox-Shaw had just proven, they were not alone in the department.

"Todd," she whispered in heated breath.

Fearing she would moan again, Todd reached up and covered her mouth. He held his covered erection buried right up against her, able to feel every bit of her growing arousal as it dampened the crouch of his pants.

He looked her in the eyes. "Samantha. I heard everything. I heard you having sex with that guy. I don't know who he was and I don't care. But I want you to know that I love you. I didn't go to bed hating you. I still love you. I understand you have needs. You are the kind of woman who needs more than one man."

Samantha's eyes seemed to widen even more. She was starting to understand that Todd had misunderstood everything.

"I don't care. This is why you have been so distant, isn't it?" His voice was strangely tender.

Samantha could not help but swoon a little at just how he was reacting. A normal guy would have stormed out of her life in the best case scenario. But Todd was still here, still caring, still amazing.

"You haven't been able to even look at me the same. It's because you cheated long before this, isn't it? You cheated on me and felt bad but you couldn't stop, because you have needs. I understand that. I don't care. I love you still. You can sleep with other men, but I still need your love in my life. If you need to give your body to someone else, I don't care, as long as I get your heart. Can I, Samantha? I mean, what I'm trying to say is, do you love me?"

He let go of her a little, pulling back enough to give her space should she decline, a small gesture that went a long way to distinguishing him from any other guy in her life. As soon as he removed his hand from over her mouth, she would reply. She would give him the answer she knew he wanted. The answer she knew that she wanted.

She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him back in until she could likewise wrap her arms around his neck and hold him to her tightly. She kissed him deeply, even sliding her tongue between his lips, letting him know.

"Yes, Todd. I love you. I love you so much it hurts," she said, making no reference to what happened last night. Wanting to just focus on him. He was wrong in his interpretation of the events, but that he would forgive her meant she could continue something that at least had the semblance of a normal life, or so she thought.

That was all Todd needed to hear. They were both fumbling for his belt now, unlatching the strap of leather and moving on to his button and zipper. He was soon out and in her. Samantha kept her lips pressed tightly to his, moaning into their deepening kiss as she felt Todd penetrate her. Despite everything last night, she was happy. She felt loved. Her boyfriend had entirely the wrong idea of her, but that was okay. He loved her. She loved him.

He fucked her on the printer the same as they had months before. It seemed to last forever, and they were both left trembling in orgasmic bliss before either knew it. In truth, it had been fast. Very fast. Only a few minutes, really. Both had been on edge all day without even realizing it. The one thing Todd had not mentioned was that not only did he forgive her, but he actually found the whole listening in on her with someone else to be incredibly hot. Samantha would not find that side of him out until later though. Not until after he had asked her to move in and she had accepted largely because she was so in love with him, but also in hopes of getting away from her father. For now, though, at least for that day and the next few days that followed, Samantha was oddly happy again.

To be continued...

12