Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word, however, Chad started out slow and Cori walked along behind him, keeping slack in the rope and the tension off her hard, sore nipples. She noticed that Chad had re-positioned the GoPro and was capturing all of this on video once again.

He kept going slow, looking back over his shoulder, smiling as Cori walked along behind him, her nipples popping out at him. He approached the stream slowly, anticipating what was about to happen. He dipped down the small ditch and then hit the gas to get up the other side. Water and mud sprayed behind the quad, splashing Cori who had no choice but to jump right into the spray to keep up with the quad. Chad stopped as soon as she got across and looked back at her, dark-colored water dripping from her body, head to toe.

"Sorry about that," he smiled in a way that made it obvious he wasn't a bit sorry.

"It's OK, Master Chad," Cori said. In truth, the cold water felt good on this warm day, cooling her off.

"We'll move a little faster," Chad said. "A little breeze will dry you off."

He picked up the pace, forcing Cori to jog along behind him now. It was like a nightmare version of a treadmill -- run fast enough to keep up or feel the pain of going too slow. Her nipples demanded she keep up and she obeyed them, pumping her legs even as she felt the tug of the rope with each bounce and jiggle of her breasts.

"Come on, slut!" Chad yelled as they neared the second stream crossing. "Almost done. Sprint to the finish!"

Cori tried to create slack in the rope, but Chad was going too fast now. The rope was taut, her nipples were stretched. Water and mud sprayed over her, but neither of them stopped this time. Cori scrambled to keep up, sprinting now, her heart and legs pumping. She blocked out the pain and ran as hard as she could. Finally, they reached the front of the house and Chad came to an abrupt stop.

Cori bent over, catching her breath as water dripped down her body in dark, muddy streaks. She wanted to take the rope off her tits, but waited for Chad to do the honors. Her master got to decide when she was and was not bound.

"Wasn't that fun!" Chad said. He wasn't asking a question.

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori gasped.

Chad untied her nipples, then gently dried her with a big, soft towel. He was so gentle and sweet. Cori couldn't believe she had been afraid a few minutes ago. Chad was just playing his role and having fun. But here he was being so tender and gentle.

"You are so fucking hot," Chad said as he dried her off.

"Thank you," Master Chad. "I'm honored to please you."

"You've got goose bumps," Chad noted. He ran inside the house and came back with a shot of whiskey. "This will warm you up."

They each did a shot and then he said gently, "Nothing rough this lap. Just a normal lap, like the first one. OK?"

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "Thank you."

"I want you to run fast, though," Chad said. "Make everything jiggle for me and get all warmed up again. I love to see your skin glisten with sweat."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "I will run fast for you."

Cori held true to her word, virtually sprinting the entire lap. She had both speed and stamina. With the breaks after each lap, this was not a challenge to her physically. It was all the little extras -- being topless, the ropes, the flogger -- that made things difficult. She could run all day, otherwise.

"That was nice," Chad said, nodding as he looked at his stopwatch at the end of the lap. "Very fast. That whiskey warmed you up a bit, I see."

"Yes, sir," Cori said. "I'm even sweating for you now, Master Chad."

"I see that," Chad grinned. "I think this next lap will bring out more sweat and will be fun for both of us."

"I'm sure it will," Cori said. "You are so much fun to play with, Master Chad."

"You're going to do a few different things this time, all of which will look great on camera and will work your naughty little body in a few different ways," Chad said. "First, you'll run backwards up the driveway from the mailbox to the creek. Then, you'll hop over the creek like a slutty little bunny and keep hopping all the way to the tree line. Then, you'll skip along the back tree line and then catwalk along the side -- you know, runway model style."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "That sounds very fun. My titties will really bounce while I'm hopping."

"Yes, they will," Chad said. "Jump nice and high and see if you can make them slap into each other or smack your face."

"I will try, Master Chad," Cori said, knowing her tits wouldn't flop around nearly enough to hit her face. They were big but very firm. They would jiggle plenty for his amusement.

The jiggling started with the backwards run, the shorter steps and rigid posture let him view her body from different angles. Chad kept the camera on her the whole time, driving the quad just a few feet behind her, smiling at his pretty playmate.

He sped up to get in front of her as she turned and hopped over the creek and all the way to the tree line. It took her a moment to remember how to skip, but she soon got the hang of it and found it fun, her long legs covering lots of ground with each hop. Finally, she channeled her favorite supermodels, thinking of the Victoria's Secret specials as she strutted along the side of the yard, one foot in front of the other, hands on hips, making kissy faces and licking her lips as she stared at the camera.

"Work it, work it!" Chad encouraged. "Do that slut strut for me!"

Cori finished the lap and enjoyed another shot and some water while Chad ran inside. He brought back out a beer for himself and a new outfit for her. At his direction, she removed her thong and visor and put on a tiny schoolgirl skirt and a white tank top that hung loosely just above her belly button.

"Very hot," Chad nodded. "Too hot. Too naughty. You're a hot, naughty little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori pouted. "The naughtiest little slut in the county."

"Just too fucking hot," Chad mumbled. He scooped a bucket into the cooler on the deck. Much of the ice had melted, but not all of it. He through the ice water at Cori, drenching her from head to toe. She gasped, her breath taken away momentarily by the shock. Her top instantly became transparent, her nipples fully erect. "Naughty slut needed a cold shower," Chad grumbled as if talking to someone else about her. Cori didn't respond. It was weird how Chad's personality could change so drastically and so quickly. Kind of exciting, but also a little disturbing.

He grabbed the rope again and this time he bound her wrists behind her back. "This lap, just like the rules for sucking cock -- no hands," Chad laughed. He led her to the mailbox and was about to start her lap when he heard a car coming. He slowed, his hand on her wrist, holding her in place. They faced the road. Cori's shirt was transparent, her nipples were clearly visible. She was wet and dressed for show.

An SUV came around the curve and sped past Chad's house. The driver's head turned and the vehicle slowed as he saw Cori. Chad waved and with one hand and held Cori's wrist with the other.

"His headlights weren't on, but yours were," Chad laughed, tweaking both of her nipples through her shirt. "You like showing them off, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. She was playing her role, but she wasn't lying. "It's exciting. It makes me all tingly. I'm a very naughty little slut, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are," Chad said. "The naughtiest I've ever seen. I must continue to train and punish you. You will learn. Now run, cum slut. Run as fast as you can."

Cori took off running. It was very awkward with her hands bound, but her firm core and long legs made up for it and she ran hard and fast, thankful for the exercise to warm her back up. She stumbled a couple of times, her balance affected by her hands being bound. But she made it through the lap quickly, happy that only two more remained.

On the porch, Chad untied her hands and handed her some water. As she tilted her head back to drink it, he tossed more ice cold water on her chest. Her shirt was utterly soaked and her nipples were hard and ached from the cold, wetness and earlier bondage. He did them no favors by tweaking them hard as he kissed her on the mouth. Then he filled her mouth with a bright red ball gag, strapping it around her head.

He made her turn around and he studied her ass and the tiny skirt that failed to reach to the bottom of her ass cheeks. "I like that skirt," he said, rubbing his hand under it and caressing her ass cheek. "But it's going to make this lap a challenge. I see that skirt flipping up when you run. I wonder if I can time it just right to smack that ass or will the skirt block me? Let's see, shall we?"

Cori couldn't talk, but nodded her agreement and followed him down the driveway to the mailbox. He steered the quad with one hand, holding the flogger with the other as he followed her once more. Chad loved watching her ass and how it made that little skirt bounce. He waited for her to find her stride and settle into a steady pace, then he timed his strike, catching her soft skin as the skirt flew up.

"One for one!" he yelled triumphantly.

Cori's leaped forward at the sting on her ass, surging ahead, hoping to make it harder for him to land the next shot. The uneven ground helped as she shortened then lengthened her stride to adjust for the terrain. She felt his next swing catch the fabric of her skirt. She still felt it, but the stiff skirt definitely lessened the impact. She raced ahead, breathing through her nose, trying to finish this lap as quickly as she could, but slowed by the gag and the pain in her ass and nipples.

Chad landed three more good swats on her tender ass cheeks before she finally reached the safety of the porch. Chad didn't remove the ball gag for her but simply bent her over the porch railing. She thought he was going to fuck her again, but instead she felt the harsh chill of ice on her ass cheeks.

"Just to take the sting out," Chad said. He liked seeing Cori's ass cheeks all red. He never wanted to hit or hurt a woman, but he felt like a woman's ass was made to take a little bit of abuse in a playful manner. He knew a lot of women liked to role play and be spanked. Cori sure didn't mind. He had always been hesitant to do these things because of their rules and because he knew there would still be visible marks on her ass when one of his coworkers took their next turn with her. But now he no longer cared. Her ass was his and a few red marks weren't hurting anyone.

He pulled her upright and removed her ball gag. They did another shot together, shared a kiss and then he put the ball gag back in.

"Last lap, slut," he said. "We're pulling out all the stops this time." He ducked inside the house and returned with a vibrator. He bent her over again and inserted it in her pussy. It was small, just a little round silver device that fit snugly inside her. Then he showed her a remote control. "This makes that little thing buzz faster or slower. Think we can make you cum before the lap is over?"

Cori nodded eagerly.

"Such a sweet little fuck pet," Chad laughed. He tied her wrists together in front of her and then tied the rope to the quad.

"This is going to be a nice slow walk," Chad said. "Just a leisurely cool down stroll with a gag in your mouth and your pussy vibrating every step of the way."

Chad drove the quad slowly, making it easy for Cori to stroll along behind him. He played with the remote, turning it up loud enough that he could actually hear it buzzing inside her, then turning it back down. He watched her eyes as he toyed with her, seeing her respond, her body language telling him what felt good and what felt really good.

Cori was happy for the slower pace. The distance hadn't been too much for her, but all the extra stuff had worn her out. She was tired and sore and her pussy was under constant stimulation. She knew he wanted her to cum. He might even make her keep walking until she did. She focused on the vibrations and thought about all that had happened this weekend. She thought about how she'd played around with being submissive before but now she really was experiencing it. The bondage, the total obedience and subservience, the total control that Chad had over her, not only physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. He could scare her, excite her, praise her or scold her. He could make her hurt and make her sort of enjoy it. He could make her lose all inhibitions, placing her well-being completely in his hands. It was comforting in some ways, terrifying in others. And oh so sexy.

The way he looked at her as he played with the remote was so hot. It was like he had never seen her before. He looked hungry, like he wanted to eat her. He looked at her like she was just a sex object, a piece of eye candy, a source of pleasure. It should have been insulting and humiliating, but it was just plain hot and exciting. She grew more and more aroused, the thoughts and vibrations bringing her closer and closer. She took a big stride to get across the creek and her legs wobbled. Chad laughed and turned up the vibrator.

"Can you walk and cum at the same time, slut?" Chad taunted. Cori came. She stopped walking. Her body shuddered. Juices ran down her thighs. Chad stopped the quad, watching in awe at the sheer beauty and perfection before him. That orgasm was so pure. So real. He had to have her. He gently moved forward, helping her complete the lap even as two more orgasms hit her hard little body. They got to the house and he untied her from the quad and carried her up onto the porch. He was hard. He needed to take her. Again.

He bent her over the railing between two of the support posts. He spread her arms, tying each wrist to one of the posts. He pushed her forward so her tits hung over the railing. He ripped her shirt off, letting her breasts hang free. She still had the ball gag in and skirt, socks and tennis shoes on. He spread her legs wide. "Keep them straight, bitch," he grunted. He poked his fingers inside her and pulled out the vibrator. "Don't worry, I got something better than that for you."

She moaned as his hard cock drove into her so hard that her belly scraped against the railing. Her cry was muffled by the gag and of no consequence to him as he took her with blind lust and impressive power. His raw, almost angry thrusts stoked her still steaming pussy and she came again.

"Fucking slut," he grunted. "You cum faster than a high school boy. Little whore. Fucking perfect little whore."

Cori felt the railing wobble and was afraid it was going to give way. Chad needed to slow down, but she prayed he wouldn't. This felt so good. It was amazing. The she heard the cracking and prepared for them to fall into the bushes below. Then she realized it was the railing cracking. It was the crackle of tires on the driveway. She was in a fog, but managed to look up and see Garrett in his mail truck rolling up the driveway.

"Do you ever stop fucking her?" Garrett asked, getting out of the truck.

"Would you?" Chad answered with a question.

"Fuck no," Garrett chuckled.

"I'll be done in a minute," Chad said. "Just hang on."

Chad was indeed on the verge of orgasm when Garrett drove up, so he kept pumping until he started to cum. Then he pulled out and sprayed his white hot semen across her skirt. He pulled out, removed her skirt and removed the ball gag. He held the skirt in front of her and she obediently licked up the globs and strands of cum before they could completely soak in. Cori swallowed and Chad put the ball gag back in her mouth, leaving her bound as he walked down to meet Garrett.

"Good to see you again," Chad said. "What brings you back?"

"Well, I had to make a delivery to the Shop and they asked me if I was coming this way," Garrett explained. "I told them I had just been here but could come back if they needed me to. They said they wanted to send you some more samples. I didn't know what they meant at first, but, well, I guess you know what they meant."

"Ha! Yes, indeed," Chad said. "More cum?"

"That's right."

"I didn't expect that, but it's very nice of them," Chad nodded. He went to explain how he was testing Cori's ability to identify who's cum she was swallowing.

"They didn't know what you were doing with it, but they said you might want more," Garrett said. "Those girls were really nice. They even had me supply a sample. They sent this note and these containers."

Garrett handed Chad a small cooler that held four containers, labeled and filled with each man's cum. The note was from Tammy and Gina. It read:

"Hi Cori and Chad,

Apparently these guys can't go a day without having their balls drained, so they begged us to give them another "hand". Cori, you definitely have your hands -- and mouth -- full! Anyway, we don't swallow but we know you do, so we thought you might want a little snack for whatever game you guys are playing. Garrett was nice enough to deliver these, so we felt it was only right that he be included. Hope you all are having fun!

Gina and Tammy
You're "Handy Helpers"

Chad read it out loud so Cori could hear it and then took the sperm samples inside and put them in the refrigerator. He came back out carrying two beers as well as some lube and a bag of sex toys.

"Have a seat," Chad said, offering Garrett a beer and a seat in one of the rockers on the porch. "I could use a little break before I fuck her again and it sounds like you might need some time to recoup too."

"You mean...?"

"You think I'm going to make you watch me bang that and not let you have a turn?" Chad said.

"Thanks, man, I appreciate it. She looks damn good."

The men sat on the porch, sipping their beers and looking at Cori's perfect ass and legs. She was facing away from them, her head and tits hanging over the railing, her arms still bound. She was nude now except for her shoes and socks. The soiled skirt lay on the deck next to her.

"We might need a little break before we cum again, but you know what's amazing about her?" Chad said. "She just cums over and over again. That little pussy is always ready."

"It looks like it," Garrett said. "Looks tasty, sweet and tight."

"It's all of the above," Chad nodded. "Go ahead, have a taste if you like. Sweet as candy, hot as fire. Give her a few licks to warm her up and then we'll have some fun with her."

Garrett walked over to Cori and knelt down, first smelling then licking her pussy. He licked her inner thighs, sucked on her pussy lips and stuck his tongue inside her. Cori squirmed and arched her back, pushing her pussy towards him. She moaned through her ball gag.

"That's better than dessert," Garrett nodded as he stood back up.

"I know man," Chad said. "Someone should bottle that stuff. Speaking of which, let's really get her juices flowing, shall we?"

Chad lubed up a long, thick rubbery dildo and handed it to Garrett, who gladly did the honors of pushing it inside Cori's tight pussy. He fucked her with it for a minute, then shoved it nearly all the way in and left it there.

Chad then handed him a lubed up vibrating butt plug. "Always good to have both holes prepared," Chad grinned. "I'm sure you'll want to try them both."

"That's what they're there for, isn't it?" Garrett laughed. He pulled Cori's ass cheeks apart, studied her cute puckered hole and press the butt plug against it, watching as her asshole slowly opened up, accepting the vibrating tool.

"Every part of her is submissive," Chad grinned. "Every hole is accessible to any cock or cock-like item. I honestly believe she was made to tease cock, take cock and drain balls. Every piece of her body, every part of her being is the embodiment of every man's dream."

"It does sound far-fetched," Garrett nodded, sipping his beer. "Until you see her up close. If she ain't perfect, she's as close as it gets."