Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men went on with their slightly drunken ramblings and philosophies about life, politics, women and Cori's purpose in their lives. Occasionally one of them would stand up and grab the dildo and fuck Cori with it, making her squirm and her juices flow. They would get her close, then stop.

Cori listened to them talk. Their endless gibberish was maddening. Here she was, on the verge of orgasm and time after time they teased her, then denied her. The torment was awful. She couldn't even yell at them or beg them to fuck her, though she was pretty sure her warm, wet pussy was sending that signal loud and clear.

She had no idea how much time passed while they toyed with her. She could tell the sun was starting to go down. It was late afternoon. She guessed she had been bound here for close to an hour. Her legs and arms ached. Her pussy cried out for release. Her ass hummed steadily with the plug inside it. Her nipples were still raw from the earlier bondage. She needed to be fucked hard and then left alone for a while. But as a fuck pet, she had no say in that. This, she realized, was the downside of being a submissive. It was fun when you were in the mood, but in these times, when you were tired and just wanted to cum and then relax on the couch with a glass of wine and some pizza, you had no say in the matter. Her wants and needs were of no concern. As long as she wasn't hurt, her comfort wasn't either. She existed for their entertainment.

Cori's spirits were low but her desire remained high. She wanted cock. Finally, the men decided it was time to give it to her.

"I'm ready to try that pussy," Garrett said.

"It's yours, my friend," Chad said. "Tightest you'll ever fuck. Amazing too. You could fuck her with a telephone pole and that little cunt snaps back tighter than ever every time. It's a fucking magic pussy."

"Well, I guess it will make my cock disappear," Garrett said. He dropped his pants and stood behind her, slowly pulling out the butt plug and dildo. He shoved the pussy soaked dildo in her ass while he plugged his fat cock into her little pussy.

Cori moaned. It felt so good. The dildo was a nice tease, but real, solid, warm cock was so much better. She pushed back against him eagerly and Garrett responded by grabbing her waist and pumping deep into her.

"Fuck, she's tight all right," he grunted. "And she fucking loves it."

"Told ya," Chad said. "She loves cock. Little nympho cock slut is what she is."

"Damn, this is some nice pussy," Garrett said, pumping her deep and hard. He thrust in balls deep and held his cock there, slowing his orgasm. He bided his time by pumping the dildo in and out of her ass. He pulled it out, enjoying the site of her asshole gaping wide open.

"Plug and play, man," Chad encouraged him.

Garrett wasted no time. He pulled out of her pussy and filled that gaping hole with his rigid cock. Cori moaned in disappointment. The guys took it as a moan of pleasure.

"Cock in any hole is ecstasy for her," Chad laughed. "She cums with a cock in her mouth sometimes."

"I believe it," Garrett said. "I'm going to cum again soon. Fuck this is a tight little ass."

"Yeah, damn near squeaks, doesn't it?" Chad laughed. "I swear I do my fucking best to stretch her out and I can't do it. Thank goodness."

"Does feel like a challenge, doesn't it?" Garrett grunted, driving his hips into her and hers into the railing. "Makes you want to see just how much she can take."

"She's got no limits," Chad said. "I know that sounds crazy, but if she has them, I've never seen it."

"I've reached mine," Garrett grunted. He pulled out of her ass and sprayed his cum on her ass cheeks. When he was done, he wiped it up with the schoolgirl skirt and fed it to her, just like Chad had done earlier.

"Water and bathroom, please?" Cori gasped while the gag was out of her mouth.

"Of course," Chad said. He took the dildo out of her ass, untied her and gave her a bottle of water. She gulped down a few sips before hustling inside to use the bathroom.

"Well, I should go," Garrett said.

"No, stick around," Chad said. "You can tie her up. I'm going to fuck her and then you can play with her a little more before you go."

"I won't turn that down," Garrett said.

Cori came back out moments later, thankful for the short break but also anxious to have a cock in her pussy soon. She had been edging for too long now. She complied as Garrett tied her wrists to the columns and put the ball gag back in her mouth. She shivered with excitement as Chad moved behind her, his cock brushing against her pussy lips. "Stick it in and make me cum!" she screamed in her head.

His cock teased her pussy and she got hotter and wetter by the minute. Then, he pulled her cheeks apart and forced it inside her ass. Having just been plowed, her ass yielded with relative ease and Chad was balls deep in just a few thrusts.

Cori's frustration grew with every stroke, reaching a fever pitch when his cum landed on her back. After the dutiful cleanup, she was about to scream in anguish, but the ball gag went right back in. What now?

Chad untied her wrists, put them behind her back and tied them back together. Then he lay her on the deck, face down and pushed her heels up to her ass. He tied her ankles to her wrists. Then he picked her up and carried her over to Garrett, who sat at the top of the steps.

"Play time," Chad said. "Tease her. Please her. Make her cum. I think she's earned a good orgasm."

"Definitely," Garrett said.

"Plus, watching Cori cum is a treat all its own," Chad said. "Fucking beautiful."

Bound and gagged and exhausted, Cori was helpless in Garrett's arms. She was OK with that. He was equal parts rough and gentle, touching her breasts and ass and pussy. He kissed her neck and stroked her thighs. He seemed obsessed with her body as if he was trying to memorize every inch of her. That was very sexy, Cori thought. She felt so desired. So controlled. So ready.

He tweaked her nipples, then sucked on them. Then he turned her over on his lap and worked his fingers between her thighs. She spread them as far as she could, giving him access as he slid two fingers inside her. She trembled and quivered at his touch.

"Fuck, she's on fire," Garrett said. "She's so ready."

"Make sure you can see her face when she cums," Chad said. "And take the ball gag out."

"Got it," Garrett said. He figured she was close so he flipped her over on her side, still in his lap, facing him. He removed the ball gag and looked into her eyes while he toyed with her tits and pussy. Her breathing was shallow, her eyes vacant, as if she had lost control of all senses in her body. She was responding only to his touch in her most sensitive areas. Her nipples were fully erect, her pussy hot and juicy. Her lips were parted slightly, her nostrils flaring. Her breath came in cute little whimpers, like a puppy begging for attention.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen," Garrett said.

"Told ya," Chad said. "When you think she's ready, put your whole fist inside her and pull on her nipple at the same time."

"I think she's ready," Garrett said. Cori nodded dumbly and Garrett's whole hand filled her cunt while his other grabbed one of her nipples and pulled. Cori gasped, then held her breath. Juices flowed as her pussy creamed and spasmed. She tried to cry out, but only a whisper emerged. Her body tightened and stayed that way for several seconds, taut and hard, as if her entire body had cramped up. Finally, she breathed again and her body began to relax. Garrett pulled his hand out of her pussy and wiped it across her lips and nose, drying it in her hair.

"That was fun," Garrett said. "I don't think I could keep my hands off her or dick out of her if she was mine."

"She is mine and I can't either," Chad said. "I better get her inside and cleaned up a little. Thanks for coming over and bringing the cum."

"No problem," Garrett said. "Thanks for letting me have some fun with Cori. She's special."

Garrett left and Chad untied Cori, carrying her inside the house. He lay her on the couch while he drew her a hot bath, then lay her gently in the tub. "Take a couple of hours to get clean and refreshed," he said. "It's been a good day so far. But evening playtime awaits."

***