All Comments on 'Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 07'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Story platter is overflowing

and it's messing up the whole narrative. The joke is " you can't have it all , where would you put it ? " Four weeks ago , Bob was a clueless , staid middle management flunky. Now he's an entrepreneur, women that barely gave him a second glance are in a lather to hitch their wagon to his star.

Bob has snorted cocaine, bedded 4 hot women, works out , is killing it on corporate level and is plotting revenge against unprincipled execs who soiled and despoiled his wife. Oh yeah and he is a loving daddy to boot. Real life doesn't work like that and it's not working here . I could go on but why ?

Too bad , justbobkc has done some inspired work, but this effort is in the Literotica literary ditch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Went down hill fast. Can't believe you are going to stretch this out 1 or 2 more chapters.

badinbedbadinbedover 8 years ago
YUP, you're workin' that shovel pretty hard now...

OK, I was wrong. I thought you really DID have someplace more thought provoking to take this (you seem to like your female characters to be at least amateur psychologists). Looks like you've succumbed to the dreaded LW's escalating incredibility disease. SO... Our new "self-made" man (really, would he be where he is now WITHOUT what Elaine did to "motivate" him???) still calls his "ex" (who's NOT, after all this has ALL happened in one WEEK?!?!?!) a bitch. Actually, at this point I admire Elaine, and have no further interest in Bob. You've now made him rather despicable (was that your intent?). Will probably read your last "one or two" chapters, since I'm in this far. But, I'm gonna skim them AFAP like I did this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

I've stopped reading, but that's what this series deserves.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Bobs deception

If Bob had stopped Elaine from going it would have given him respect from Elaine and his boss as well as to himself. I feel sorry for Julia who is the only innocent one here. Bob has slept with Kay who was exposed to stds then had sex with Karen. Bob's turned out worse than Elaine and is risking daughters life to be a man whore. Bob needs to zip pants up come home get revenge on preditors that fed Elaine drugs and defiled her. He needs to concentrate on family and work Karen doesn't need this drama.

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Sorry

I am sorry to say that I have lost interest, it's like wandering around in a maze meeting to many silly people. I had high hope for this story.

Zarek11Zarek11over 8 years ago
Relations

Still hoping, that there will be a reunion between Bob and Elaine. I really like their "love-hate"- relationship. It's hard to live with eachother, but even harder to go without the other one

Gomez333Gomez333over 8 years ago
Grown into this story

Wasn't too keen at the start but its got better, but agree with the comment that its at risk of meandering.

Astonishingly I actually feel for Elaine!!

kaiser27kaiser27over 8 years ago
1 star again

Is this it? Disappointing. Just when Bob became more committed to Karen, you have him sleep with Elaine just to justify your moral psychobabble. Last chapter I will read of this story.

kaiser27kaiser27over 8 years ago
Fell into preaching territory

With what happened last chapter as well, it's pretty obvious you're trying to use this story, to the detriment of the characters, to preach about your views of human psychology and the fallibility of human beings. The problem is that I disagree strenuously with the views you're presenting. In my life, I've had the pleasure of knowing some people who are pretty infallible in their loyalty to the people they care about (something I always strive to be as well), though they are far from perfect human beings.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
At least two of the women

the guy is screwing have STD's. (Elaine and Kay) and he has unprotected sex with every woman he can. He tried a little ass to pussy with his wife, which is not good. This guy is a piece of work. The whore wife is much more likable.

sinothetimessinothetimesover 8 years ago
Who cares?

They are both hypocritical egomaniac cheats now, willing to lie to and place the physical health of people they profess to loved at risk simply in order to gratify themselves. Impossible to have anything other than contempt for them. I doubt if I will be able to muster enough energy to finish reading this since I see no possibility of any feel good ending short of them both finding they have hiv and glumly ending up with each other out of lack of other choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A couple of things that grate me.

I just hate stories where the victim finds his true love almost immediately he discovers his wife cheated on him. How real is that? It's not, its ridiculous.

Secondly, Bob has become a real toerag with no moral compass. Ok he questions himself but he treats Elaine like shit and 'cheats' on Karen.

As with others I find I like Elaine now and think Bob is a real piece of work. Notwithstanding I would like a reconciliation for Elaine's sake. If he ends up with Karen then it is the forced plot that wins. No-one finds their one true love days after they find out their wife cheating. I much prefer he reconnects with a wife who is showing true remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've quit reading this hypocritical crap.

Bob is fucking and cheating on his wife, his mistress and his daughter and yet you, as the author, have the unmitigated gall to call Elaine evil?

I can understand his affair, he's fallen out of love with his wife. I get that; but then he IMMEDIATELY finds his true love and cheats on Karen and still Elaine is the evil one? Fuck it, fuck your story and go fuck yourself you moralizing, hypocritical asswipe.

This piece of shit doesn't deserve a one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great energy, but poor organization and direction of that energy. You Need An Editor!!

The wheels just kind of came off your story with this chapter. Now I have no idea where you are going, nor why. No, that doesn't make your story suspenseful or clever, just confusing and meandering. There are too many flaws to enumerate them all, so I will just point out a few that I see, not the worst nor the most important.

Don't talk to the reader. Its lame and distracting.

Don't tell us what you already told us. It reads like either you forgot what you've written previously in your own story, or you think the reader might have missed a really important point and you want to make sure we got it. No reader worth having likes to be spoon fed. And if we didn't get it, then you didn't write it well the first time. Reiterating a point you think you failed to make is awkward and amateurish.

A character who dithers and prevaricates just looks stupid and fearful, not thoughtful or contemplative. Having the character review in his mind all the things he might have done, or could have done, or probably shouldn't have done, makes for tedious pointless rambling. "Geez, maybe I should go left, but maybe I should go right? Why did I forget to bring the map? Now what am I going to do? But I forgot to bring a flashlight, so I couldn't read the map anyway. Why did I forget to bring a flashlight?" . . . . and so on.

Don't use other books or movies to portray a character you are too lazy to portray yourself. Don't tell me a character reminds you of some celebrity, or character from someone's book, because I'm not watching that movie nor reading that book. I'm reading your story, so get off your lazy ass and illustrate the character for me, if its important. I think I might have seen the movie Four Weddings And A Funeral, but I don't remember it. Apparently you think all your readers remember every character from that movie. Really?

These comments relate to your writing style. The lack of logical flow, and the incongruent comments and actions of your characters is a whole other area for review. And would you please let go of the Catch-22 references? Did you even read the book or see the movie? Those are works of art.

Thank you for your efforts. There is no easy path to this craft if you intend to do it well. There is plenty of good stuff in this story, thank you for that.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Please do not let it turn into a "xleglover " kind of story!!

It looks like it already has .... so he he could not go postal, live for his daughter, and get the bad guys,have a new job and find someone to love?? No he has to be the biggest looser for a father his daughter could have. So much for being possibility the best story of the year. 2*

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Well, that was all over the place

and the worst of the series so far. Lets see how you end it.

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

It seems many of the people who commented this time are really taking you to task for any number of things. At least they care enough to comment, although giving the story a one is a bit extreme in my view. It did wander a bit, lots of analysis and introspection, but I still like the story line. Karen seems to think she is going to win the prize here if we are to accept the bread crumbs dropped along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Together

Let Bob and Elaine staying together. Let them fight their demons together. There is also their daughter to be reconsidered

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Dear reader...

Understand that his use of the term "nigger" for the one black person in his story doesn't mean he's racist... I'm convinced.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Good

Nice to see a revenge on the evil bosses forming. My vote is for Bob, our hero to wind up with the reformed submissive wife and newly bisexual partner Karen ... yup a fairy tale ending.

Serrand62Serrand62over 8 years ago
Please, not Karen

Like another commentator said it, Bob is married, get cheated on and suddenly finds his true love??? PLEASE, don't let Bob end up with Karen. Don't make this just another BTB- story, where the so called hero rides into the sunset with his new love. We had this kind of story over and over again.

Let Bob and Elaine work out or better say "fight" out their problems. Like "love/hate" relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just because Bob became a piece of shit

Doesn't make Elaine a good person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just getting worse

Every character in this story is a piece of shit. Now the author throws in some racism and proves he's just as big a piece of shit as his characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Really

Did not need to use the N word to convey that the asshole was an asshole. In fact, he was no more of an asshole than the others who fucked Elaine, and he was not an asshole because he was black, and his color was not the reason Bob hates him. Finally, since Bob is telling the tale, how does an author's aside fit logically like a Greek chorus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story has no characters who you can like.

Now we have so many involved in extra marital sex, cheating, scheming, destroying each other. Our main character from being the injured party is now no better than his whore wife. This story has turned into a sex feast.

dc6370dc6370over 8 years ago
Everyone is a bad guy!

Bob is no saint, neither is the original villain, Elaine. Karen is nothing more than a husband thief, and she knows it. I'm glad Bob is now in turmoil. He went from victim to victimizer. Anxiously waiting the next chapter!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
I gave it a 3*, but . . .

. . . I thought that the story was interesting at the beginning, but it seems to be deteriorating into too much complexity. I gave it a 3* because I would like to continue to read it. I like the premise, but it seems to be dragging on and on and on - should be quite a bit shorter. Let's get to some sort of conclusion already, please. It's too bad that the one person - Bob - who we could potentially like has strayed too much and seems too confused. One positive - it was well written with few grammatical errors. I appreciate that.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Agree with other, going downhill fast

Bob has become such a piece of shit that I am hoping Elaine files for divorce. She has some obvious issues but she doesn't need him dragging her down.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Two things bother me. He is no better a manwhore than his wife. Perhaps worse because he knows exactly what it feels like and that it's wrong. His daughter won't be any better off from the ruse they are putting up. Self-righteous is as annoying a character trait as "alleged" alpha male arrogance.

Second is authors that post multi chapter stories but write them as the go. I feel they lose track of the story and influenced by comments, either in line with comments or against them. Just mho. I'll keep reading but I believe that this is getting stretched out and I couldn't give a rats ass about Bob anymore. In fact I am developing more sympathy for Elaine than anyone else right now..even if she was a stupid cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loyaltly gene?

This guy is almost as big a whore as Kay ans Elaine. It's a complete mystery why Karen would have anything to do with him. By now he has multiple social diseases and he has absolutely NO loyalty to anyone but his own dick. A thoroughly unlikeable guy. With no one to root for in this disaster, it's just not interesting to read. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come on you guys...

didn't you see a while back that he was going to whore around for a while, break Karen's heart, and take his old lady back?...

heartsurgeheartsurgeover 8 years ago
Extraordinary!!!

These last several chapters have been exceptionally and insightfully written.

Bob's journey to strength, self-appreciation, and redemption from years of a relationship in which he was demeaned and diminished by his wife elaine are superbly told.

i am stunned by the commenters below (are they men or women???) who equate Bob with Elaine. He loved her unequivocally for 11 years, and she diminished him and cheated on him for much of that. and valued material things above her devoted husband. He, unlike the old Elaine, was always capable of giving love. he is exacting some revenge for years of hurt, but in his relationship with Karen, it is clear that he, unlike the 'old" Elaine or Kay, still values love and is capable of giving love.

Justbobkc, this is excellent and insightful writing: some of the best on literotica. (You might like to look up Deborahsue, whose "Three weeks in Texas" is also beautifully and insightfully written, though in a slightly different direction)

Thank you, and please keep writing. Be undiminished by the critics, as Bob is resurrecting himself from years of diminution.

tegli4tegli4over 8 years ago
Hmmmmm

I rarely comment on stories, I prefer to send the author a feedback after reading the whole story, but this one kind of made me comment while it is still in the making.

All negative comments are related to character development and mine isn't different.

My biggest grudge is with Bob. As a lot of the comments mentioned, I also kind of side more with Elaine at the moment. Thing is, Bob's actions are not consistent. After fucking Kay, I was expecting him to have some sort of dialogue with his wife. Thing is, good relations are based on dialogue and as it is apparent, this is lacking between Bob and Elaine and it is part of the reason they got here. Now we see him repeating his mistake with Karen (and it's maybe even worse offense). Realistically, if he goes with Karen, they will end up the same way and wont be happy.

You have him acting very confidently in exacting his revenge. He is methodical and consistent. He is getting prepared and obviously has a plan. When it comes to his personal life, he is a total mess. You can argue that his heart is in turmoil, but what he should have done is take a step back and clear his mind. He does this with his job and it is apparent that it will work in his favor.

In one chapter, you describe as mean bitch, the next she realizes what she has become and confesses it to he husband and obviously IS trying to change. This is moving forward for her. At the same time Bob is moving backwards. If this is intentional, I am fine with it, but at the moment I am not sure where you want to go with it and It isn't going anywhere plausible, except a divorce and Karen leaving him which is a complete trainwreck. The only result is that everyone will be unhappy and to be honest, I don't come to literotica to read misery.

Since I don't want to be all negative, I will say I liked the sex scenes. They weren't thrown in just so there is sex, they helped move the plot forward (even though I have no idea where you are headed). Also they were hot for me.

I really hope you will pull this story to a satisfying climax.

Tegli4

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
The story is losing it.

There is no longer anyone to like in this story. He is a turd... She is a whore... And Karen is a user.

I have much more sympathy for Elaine now than bob. He has trashed himself. I actually hope that Elaine dumps his ass.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
A good story - but with a number of inconsistencies

I am not going to pretend this is the best story I have ever read on Literotica - but, at the same time, I don't think it deserves the load of crap that has been dumped on it by so many comment writers. I have read many other stories much worse than this.

I understand why the author had Kay seduce Bob and get him to experience some of what Elaine had - but the Bob from earlier in the story would never have let that happen, particularly as he had to know that Kay was carrying the same STI's as Elaine. Then, having done so, to risk having apparently unprotected sex with Karen is not at all like someone who is trying to be in control - as we are being convinced that Bob is. Finally, to end up fucking his wife (who he knows, has an infection) without any perceivable motive (revenge, make-up, last hurrah, whatever) seems a little strange.

Having said all that, at least there a story and the hint of a plot so I will read the forthcoming chapters with interest to see where they take us

justbobkcjustbobkcover 8 years agoAuthor
Nitpicking

Thanks again to everyone reading my writing and especially commenting. Seems to be more negative comments right now - but I am an old fart and can live with it.

A few of the positive ones I really appreciate as they seem to really get some of the key things I am striving for with this story. One is that in a sense Elaine opened Pandora's Box - and now she and Bob are both trying to deal with it.

One of the biggest "nitpicks" I did want to address - the whole STD issue.

First. Bob just lucked out. Many people ARE naturally immune to chlamydia or any other specific STD. And it's a range. Any human exposed will have a reaction, from almost immediate immune system "attack" mode that eliminates the threat totally - but leaves antibodies evidence, to various degrees of infection sans any obviously noticeable symptoms. Many people may have an "infection" for 6 months to a year that then it just eventually totally disappears sans ANY actual drug treatments. I researched it and read a few papers on it online. Elaine had chlamydia before that weekend. Maybe even got it from NRG. Her UTI may not even have been specifically FROM chlamydia - I've been married long enough to know many, many women have UTI's that AREN'T STD caused, at all. But then her seeing her Ob-Gyn and Elaine's honesty dictated a broad testing that did show chlamydia present.

But also recall it was 4 whole weeks before Bob and Elaine had sex again - and both had completed a course of prescribed drug treatment and been cleared by their Urologists. Sorry I didn't specifically state that in the story.

And anyway, human beings don't always do the wise thing in the heat of sudden and unexpected passion. Been there, done that, meself. :-)

tegli4tegli4over 8 years ago

@justbobkc

I followed the timeline and I was aware of the 4 weeks. It is in the story, my guess is most people just skipped around the story and missed it.

Even though I have some critique (my previous comment), generally I am curious how you will wrap it up. Let's face it, when there is series and people can't see the whole picture they try to see where it is going and when it isn't going in the direction which they would have chosen they become frustrated. I am guilty of this to be honest, but I think I was objective enough in my previous comment.

I am waiting for the next chapter/s.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 8 years agoAuthor
The N Word

I've spent basically the last 10 years off and on researching the whole race issue in the USA. Everyone knows there IS a "race issue" but hardly anyone seems to know the plain truth. Especially the modern liberal academic intellectuals that are so invested in keeping the truth hidden.

I'll give everyone here three clues.

First: Look up and read carefully just what is the "Cornerstone" of the Confederacy in Alexander Stephens 1861 "Cornerstone speech."

Second: (ties right in) look up the attitude towards race of EVERY ONE of those great Age of Reason Philosophers - Locke, Hume, Rousseau, Jefferson, etc.

Third: Eugenics - Margaret Sanger, H.G. Wells, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Adolph Hitler, Henry Ford, John D. Rockefeller, almost EVERY biology teacher in high schools and colleges in the USA, England, Sweden, Norway, and Germany (these were the leading Eugenics believing countries in the world) before WW2 were all just learned scientific racists. Science PROVED that Caucasians were the most advanced human race and Negroids were the least - per observed Darwinian theory.

And only ignorant idiots argued against science. "Inherit the Wind" is all a big lie - subtle but a really, really big lie. "Summer for the Gods" by Edward. J. Larson.

I put that "Greek chorus" line in there to draw out some comments. And thanks to those who bit. ;-)

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Still good, but getting weaker each part...

Still good, but getting weaker each part...why? because is becoming too long, with some uninteresting parts, and that weakens the attention of the readers, making them lose the interesting in reading it...As some comment said: "Now all readers are waiting to see how the writer will take his story...Some characters are going down, others going up, making each time more difficult for us to guess the ending...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cannot suspend my disbelief

I think your writing is decent. But how can he go through all this emotional turmoil and then find a good woman to love in a WEEK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The author is really full of himself.

I got through two pages. Not enough interest to finish.

Very very few series are any good beyond the first 3 parts. This one is no exception.

TarcoTronTarcoTronover 8 years ago
Developments

I'm an avid follower of your series. I really thought, that you had an intriguing story here. Well, until you throw the Karen character in there. Please, don’t get me wrong in my opinion you are quite a talented writer, but come on: Yeah, Bob gets deeply hurt by his wife and than "boom" he finds his on true love all of a sudden and he doesn't care for his wife any longer.

Sorry, but this is so predictable. We all know how this will probably gonna end. But hey, maybe you will surprise me with your end. Look, I don't want sound too harh with my critic.

Instead i really would hope for a reconciliation between Bob and Elaine. I know most of your readers wouldn’t like this. They think Bob would look weak and a pussy, but if Elaine really regrets, why not? Like another commentator stated I like the tensions of a love/hate relationship in a novel.

Maybe you give me a hint what you think of that.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 8 years agoAuthor
One more response to comments from me before tomorrow

and the final chapter is live and all will be revealed.

One common critique now is "there's no one to root for!"

Well, why not root for everyone, Bob, Elaine, Jules, and even Karen? Why does it always have to be a zero-sum game?

Also, on the whole timing issue. I've read a lot of stories in here myself and especially one by Josephus last night (IIRC) where one betrayed very young husband completely left his young and foolish wife, his home town, moped around for a year or longer and THEN a wonderful woman appeared and finally saved him.

So - what's the difference between a miracle savior angel appearing one week or one year later? Grace is grace whenever and however it appears, especially if just out of nowhere and "unearned." Of course many stories have a man "earning" the love of his new woman. OK to a point. But then the question arises, did Bob really "earn" Elaine's love originally when they first met? And didn't Bob keep doing everything he could to keep Elaine's love? And Elaine still did love him - but not enough not to cheat, anyway. To me, at any rate, it's complicated.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
You really need to not "explain" your story.

The information you want to share needs to be in the story and not in a comment made after people point out problems with the story telling. You need to write the story and allow commenters to comment. Responding to comments, and especially smug remarks about what you cleverly placed in the story and how only a few very discerning readers caught how clever you are will not work to your advantage. Let the story speak for itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

We have a new LAleger or ukthing, able to cuckold stories that go on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,and on,

You are wasting the readers time

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 8 years ago
A few problems with this chapter

First, we still have the misuse of "to" and "too." This and other writing errors could be helped with better editing. Bob's character has changed from the way he was originally developed. As others have stated, he has become as immoral as some of the corporate executives in his former company. What I can't fathom is the lack of marital counseling. I'm not saying he should not divorce Elaine, but I am saying the characters seem a bit unreal. Hope this gets wrapped up soon. Three stars.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
53 Word Sentence

This is the problem in a (big) nutshell. You ended your story with this mind-numbing nonsense: And I hadn't been very merciful towards Elaine herself - but I did think I was maybe headed that way, before Karen stepped in with her own love and mercy directed at my own heart like a laser scoped sniper rifle and I couldn't resist that temptation which I sure hoped was not evil.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 8 years agoAuthor
@Harddaysknight

Gee, I'm sorry.

I guess I'm just not allowed to comment on my stories and communicate directly with some of my readers in this forum on anything at all unless YOU approve?

Who made you in charge here?

And you think I'M "smug"? LOL

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Chapter****

Very interesting and very entertaining read, Looking forward to the revenge. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bi Sexual Author?

"Ross just turned on his million watt smile. There was a stirring in many loins - of other women there as Ross radiated ..." Yes, author we get it. I mean after all we hear what a super stud pick up artist Ross is, at least once, every chapter. I have to wonder if the author of this series is either a woman, or a bi sexual male.

A famous author once said, never write anything the reader will skip through. I find myself skipping through quite a bit. Overall, an interesting story, if the author would ust trim some of the fat, and a little less drooling over Ross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, well

I'm pretty sure HDK has earned the right to say anything he wants to say. He's right, too. Only douche bags comment on their own stories. Don't recall anyone asking you to comment. If you had written a better story, you wouldn't need to explain ad nauseam about how the story was misunderstood. The story would speak for itself. The fact that you feel the need to explain says that even you don't feel like you wrote it well enough to stand on its own. People like you don't get to insult people like HDK. You just say, "Thank you sir," and learn from his advice. You pretty much shot yourself in the foot there. No one will have any respect for you now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Less philosophy, more story

Kind of sums it up. This has the potential for a good story of cheating, technology, blackmail, revenge, etc - but kind of felt bogged down with way too much self-introspection, etc. You can get the message across in a more concise manner.

Still looking forward to the next chapter. 3 stars.

Thanks

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Awful

The story and characters are dull, boring, and uninteresting. About the worst thing you can say about a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

I've decided to read the last chapter, after he finally decided to take action on those who "swept up" Elaine and used her after the party in the first place. I've more or less given up on th rest of the story, just too many "back story" details that really never added much to the story line. I hope that the execution of "pay back" will at least be worth reading about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ok he can in his mind try and justify what she claims she did for his career where the drugs made her go crazier but that's all for a pigs excuse. She's been cheating for two years like a prostitute. Fucking guys to close sales . She's a lying cheating pig and maybe deep down she's sorry and wish she never did it but it would be way to late for me or any other man with a little pride and self respect.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
He let his cheating wife's slut whore friend talk him into snorting coke???

He's too stupid to live.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
It only takes a moment of thought to know there's only ONE "best ever"...

and if the specific thing you're talking about is sexual in nature ("the best at providing me sexual pleasure"), and that person ISN'T your spouse or SO or just person you profess to love ... you forgo experiencing them...

Because "the best ever"is an absolute and doesn't necessarily have ANYTHING to do with love...

He's basically as worthless as her... sure she did it longer and with more people but he says he loves Karen and is cheating on her... because the sex is... what...? Primal...? He already said it wasn't as good as the everyday sex with Karen... and yet he still did it. Having minds is what keeps us from giving into every primal/animalistic urge...

He should cut Kathy loose to let her find someone who can keep their dick in their pants even WHEN they're major turned on.

And, perhaps worse or at least equally as bad... there's a WORLD of difference between "gosh, this sex tape my wife made by herself or with me ONLY is hot as hell" and "gosh, this sex tape my wife made while being fucked by one of more persons, none of which were me, is hot as hell".

Even if HER reactions are exactly the same, she isn't doing it with YOU...

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Lowered

Another good chapter, regardless of the critics. I am losing any empathy I had for Bob, though. He is using his wife, thinking of her as a bitch, and not taking any personal responsibility. It think Karen would be well served to dump him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't take this as an insult but are you a cuck, or a cheater by any chance

Because seriously. The more these stories I read the more it seems like you want to justify cheating and being a cuck or how the cuck is at fault. Especially the Kay chapter and the chapter after that. You're confusing.

IMSmutIMSmutalmost 8 years ago
We are really going to defend Eugenics here?

And pre-WWII eugenics at?

But I guess science "proved" caucasian are the most advance "race".

Your studies in Biology and Anthropoly must be truly "impressive".

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@IMSMUT

I never defend Eugenics. I do defend real history.

Eugenics and "scientific racism" really did happen and was embraced by basically 100% of the secular humanist intelligentsia from the time of Locke. Everyone of those greatest "Enlightenment Philosophers" were racist. Locke actually embraced racist slavery - investing personally in the Royal African Company and drafting the constitution for the racist slavery Carolina Colony.

It wasn't until about 1940 that a mainstream American scientist FINALLY bucked the trend and argued against Eugenics. Do YOU know who that was? The name of his book? (Hint: it wasn't G.K. Chesterton, a mere Christian Apologist and his book published in the 1920's "Eugenics and Other Evils.")

DrSemblanceDrSemblancealmost 8 years ago

OK, I have given this story a serious try. Didn't skip or skim the chapters.

But after halfway thru this first page, I have had enough.

You pushed things and the characters way past any sense of reality getting into cartoonish.

Yes, he was blatantly disrespected and betrayed for YEARS. Terribly so, and in a horrible way.

BUT, he only JUST found out about it. And of course he is hurting and would think of vengeance. But for someone relatively technical and methodic,

in less than a week he has turned into:

A SLUT - seriously, fucking anything that spreads (ok, obviously not) I think it was just 3 different women, not sure and not going back to see.. but it feels like that is what he is doing!)

An uncaring slut! he still doesn't know if or what STD(s) he might have but still fucked them.

a drug user

I can probably list more junk that defies credibility, but really, I am just done with the story. Might try a couple others, but if they are like this one, I am done here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic cuckold/wimp story!! MINUS 5*!!!

How many sites for such a bunch of crap!!! Your sick brain is very fertile!!! But you have shit for brains!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trash!!!

Dont read that crap!! Its only for perverts (cuckold) or brain sick ones!!!

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Don’t usually care for cuckhold stories, but

This story is well written and has interesting character development, which is lacking or entirely missing in most Lit offerings. It arouses more introspection and angst than simple “let’s get it on” narratives. I find myself feeling most sorry for Elaine who simply lost touch with reality, her husband and her marriage; now reality is hitting her full force like a splash of cold water. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what drivel

who in their right mind would put up with this kinda shit? seriously.. my def of a cuckold is one who willingly lets or encourages his wife to fuck other men and he does nothing(with other women or trying to stop it) that's no man. that's a piece of shit that needs a straight jacket and a vasectomy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
Justbobkc Is a serious right wing mental asshole

Justbobkc Argument that founding men of the Enlightenment were serious races and confirmed with eugenics is of course a massive lie. It is a lie perpetrated by morons leap for right wing like Glenn Beck.

It is true that the men of the enlightment had poorly formed views on race but they were commonly held and to judge them by Standards of the 21st century is a serious historical mistake

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry Harry in VA but you are wrong

The racism of our FF's - the slave owning Southerners, especially - was fully formed AND indeed, actual racism: superiority of the Caucasian Race and inferiority of all other races with Africans at the bottom. The below is an excerpt from that "Cornerstone Speech" of 1861 by Georgia US Senator Alexander Stephens:

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth. This truth has been slow in the process of its development, like all other truths in the various departments of science. It has been so even amongst us. Many who hear me, perhaps, can recollect well, that this truth was not generally admitted, even within their day. The errors of the past generation still clung to many as late as twenty years ago. Those at the North, who still cling to these errors, with a zeal above knowledge, we justly denominate fanatics. All fanaticism springs from an aberration of the mind from a defect in reasoning. It is a species of insanity. One of the most striking characteristics of insanity, in many instances, is forming correct conclusions from fancied or erroneous premises; so with the anti-slavery fanatics. Their conclusions are right if their premises were. They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man. If their premises were correct, their conclusions would be logical and just but their premise being wrong, their whole argument fails.

http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/cornerstone-speech/

Virgo6Virgo6about 5 years ago
I.m.h.o.

You have all the ingredients for an incredible drama filled story, with heroes and villains and a good love triangle. But the story is almost over and we have not had any b.t.b. (burn the business) yet , lots of sex though. This will not make my favorites list ,but the potential was there . I know the story isn't over yet but I feel the evil corporate scum have not been involved enough so far. I do appreciate your work and I read a lot of it. Now to finish the story where you will probably make me eat my words. Ha ha

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Once a cheater....

He bad mouths his wife but look at him now. He has cheated on his new lover - twice - and has yet to be truthful to her, just like his wife did to him.... look who's calling the kettle black now. Glad I didn't skip to the last chapter but I still think this is not a very good story, just way too long and the characters are unbelievable. But it does get 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lost my willing suspension when MC started up with romantic relationship with Karen. Waaay too quick/soon, from both parties perspectives.

Wonder how he's going to tell K that he gave her an STD?

That he didn't even think about that is either a hit to the MC's character, or to your writing.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

So he enjoyed watching his wife being pleasured in an orgy. Ole Bob just keeps becoming one of the most unlikable "cheated on" main characters in all of the Loving Wives tales.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

just stupid drivel masked as a mystery with sex. still reading thou and waiting for the retribution on Sam and others, the company and how his new startup company does. amazing amount of stupid unprotected sex

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

This is fucked up. I thought he was going to burn everyone not morph into super cuck. Fucking perv.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous