All Comments on 'Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 08'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank God it's over

Better if it had never begun. Just a wretched tale about miserable people living stupid, boring lives and written by a piece of shit racist. Go blow yourself and spare us the pain of seeing your name again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way to go bob,...

you finally ended it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Author did the smart thing and hit the eject button, making hasty exit out of previously high flying story that had gone nose down and descending at terminal velocity

A lot of work when into this ambitious effort, justbobkc has a very commendable work ethic. It's clear he also researches his efforts far, far beyond average Literotica author. In terms of this effort , there was a lot of overeaching for time frame of events and accomplishments of main protagonist, for my taste.

To tell you the truth , I didn't buy Elaine's rehabilitation, but respect the lengths that justbobkc went to make that spiritual / moral 180 as feasible as it was. I have seen too many party girls , possibly. Her behavior ( 20 men in two years ) was too deeply ingrained to turn on a dime/ lost weekend.

Can aforementioned party girls make it to happily ever after ? Absolutely, they are often attractive and charming, but it usually takes being busted, counseling and or losing everything due to substance abuse. Elaine understood her transgressions and repented way too quickly in my eyes.

End analysis : there was a lot of filler but just as much potential flashed in this saga. When justbobkc gets a skilled editor like Stang had in his Loving Wives heyday, another author will join ranks of esteemed and first rank Loving Wives storytellers

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't even read it.

This was beyond awful, I could feel my IQ dropping just from the first few paragraphs. Every chapter, every paragraph, every sentence is the same tripe over and over. Elaine is bad because she cheated, Bob is justified in his adultery. Elaine is a horrible mother, Bob is a saint, Elaine couldn't find her moral compass with both hands and a map, Bob is heartbroken that he cheated on Elaine with Karen and Kay, then guilty that he cheated on Karen with Elaine and Kay. At no point do you hold Bob to the same level of accountability that you do with Elaine.

By the end of the last chapter, I actually felt sorry for Elaine for even marrying Bob, she deserves better...and she had affairs too; but at least she learned remorse, Bob just learned that it's ok for him to cheat but no one else better.

badinbedbadinbedover 8 years ago
Thank you for ending it!

I think "dawgg" is spot on. You certainly must have recognized there was no point in devoting more time on this one. You'd simply gotten to where you could't fix it. I commend you on a brave action (pulling the plug), and look forward to your next effort. I'm sure you learned a lot with this story.

manawelamanawelaover 8 years ago
Are we there yet?

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Thank god it's done. Was hoping it would get better. And it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad story and stupid anding

real wimp queen story 1*

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Husband hopefully has grown a backbone

I think in the beginning Elaine wanted husband to make her stay at dinner and go home with him for incredible sex. She needed a dominant husband to help her conquer life and marriage. Elaine was thinking of husband till she was drugged with cocaine. I would have dragged her out of dinner home and Sam would get resignation and sexual harassment suit by the best vulture lawyer I could find. I think marriage would have survived then. I still can't believe he bareback kay knowing she probably has std then go home and hug daughter and sleep with wife. I am glad Elaine found happiness and her and ex are friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You lost the mission brah...

Or maybe you never actually had one..

Glad this is over..

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
Hoping it would get better.

It didn't. Then I just hoped it would not get more dull. Sometimes are prayers are answered. And sometimes not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Stopped reading long ago, just wanted to give this story its due.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 8 years ago
Eight chapters and nearly twenty pages of content for that, really?...

...In the immortal words of Willie Shakes "Much ado about nothing".

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
I shaved my legs for this?

Wrapped up too much and too neatly.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
I thought this story had great potential at the begining

but then I felt the plot was becoming too complex. Chapter 6 seemed to hold the potential fot exploring new concepts. But chapter 7 fizzled and chapter 8 just put a nice bow tie around a no longer meaningful story.

I'd have to summarize this as a good story that choked on its own "verbal diarrhea" (as my ex-wife used to say).

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Cuckold as Saint

I get love, I get love thy neighbor, love thy enemy, ect. It is the only way. Love however does not mean door mat. It does not mean continued sex with a cheating, demented spouse. No, he doesn't have to burn her, he just has to get away from her and take his daughter with him. You painted a picture of a deeply disturbed woman who was selfish to the point of evil insanity. He loved her through her years of secret cheating and when she openly cheated and he found out about her it was time to leave. As you are fond of invoking the Bible, Matthew 10:14 "If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet." That means Elaine was not listening to his words or actions - it was time to leave. As a responsible father, you don't leave your child behind. You use the evidence provided to you to get full custody. Love the sinner does not mean fuck the sinner and it does not mean that you leave your kid with the sinner, get it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor finish

Been scoring this quite well until this chapter which feels like was written by someone else. Just didn't have the same feel to it and not to rip the employers to pieces was just an anti climax. 2*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
On my own

I seem to be on my own in believing you finished this off rather well. The principal characters emerge wiser and with their dignity intact. I thought the earlier chapters painted Elaine as impossibly stupid but you rehabilitated her without attempting the impossible and reconciling them. Well done.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
I thought this wrapped up fairly well

No loose ends. Guy learns a lesson. Wife learns a lesson. Daughter is happy. Karma for the evil doers. Not bad. I'm lost as to why everyone thinks this chapter is so bad. I have to agree that the last chapter wasn't the best, but this one put a bowtie on a fairly well done story.

I felt it was a happy ending. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring Final Chapter

Sorry. Not that I expected BTB and scorched earth, but jeez.

Still well written and paced, but the finale was a let down.

JimC

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
Loved he series

Didnt like the ending. The point where you decided to wrap things up felt abrupt, because there were still very fun novel end plot points simmering. Just my humble opinion, Thanks for the story though, because overall it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seems like the whole tone of the story changed.

The story was interesting.. the ending not so much and seemed rushed. In fact it seemed like a different story.

Almost like the author lost interest but figured he would toss the readers a bone and try to tie up the loose ends.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Pure Fantasy

This was light but the earlier chapters were very heavy

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
2*

The story started well and then you just turned it into a stroke story and basically altered the story line to accommodate the stroking instead of working with the story line and keeping it erotic.

It seemed to me you lost yourself in this. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring!!! The most boring thing on here (LIT) is the

asshole of LIT!!!! His daily or hourly comments are the King of Boring ! That's why his wife left his sorry old fag ass.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
IDK

Had some real good chapters, but this ending seems like maybe you got bored with it. It does wrap it all up, but somehow feels a bit on the "light" side.

DrPopeDrPopeover 8 years ago
Not great ... Not terrible

Just average .... Started off ok for the first few chapters and then it just kind of rolled along without much of a interesting progression. This last chapter wasn't really much of a ending ... Vanilla .... Predictable ....like a 100 other similar stories. Writing wasn't bad but wasn't exactly outstanding either. All up it was just average ... But it probably should have been better then that.

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

I guess what people are feeling is sort of along the lines of, "it all ended too neatly". Most of us never land on our feet with such a run of luck. Yes, I know that you took pains to point out that he worked his ass off to help make the business a success and big enterprises like his old employer do fall apart for any number of reasons. Yes, husbands do have a beautiful wife who is truly repentant and they do find an absolutely wonderful new wife along the way, yada, yada.

I am a sucker for a happy ending and not complaining, but maybe it would have been a better ending if Elaine had not been so eager to have sex with him while she knew he was emotionally distancing himself from her? Perhaps Karen should have pitched a fit and told him to decide who's pussy he really wanted? Something needed to disturb the somewhat idyllic life he now found himself in. Others have commented that the last chapter was a little light compared to several in the middle of the story and they are correct. That said, it is hard to maintain that level of intensity, of just great writing throughout a story and endings must occur, or people complain about that. However, all the loose ends do not have to be tied up neatly and all the bad guys do not have to be punished because in real life they certainly don't

I liked the story and look forward to more in the future.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Horrible

You are a very talented writer but this story got of course and just kept getting worse and worse. The ending was just lazy... Like when a series gets cancelled in mid season and they try to wrap up 5 episodes into one.

The ending wasn't even worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
started ok

First few chapters were ok but towards the end it just got boring!!! Didn't like any of the characters, and was all too neat and tidy!!! This story could have been told in half the words!!!!

justbobkcjustbobkcover 8 years agoAuthor
Have I mentioned yet how fucking GREAT Literotica IS!!!!

What a site. I've had my own domain names and URL's and then blogs at other places in the past - and maybe got 10 hits in a year.

Come here and post my first ever fictional story with a little sex in it, and over 20,000 views (if not reads) in just 10 days???

Holy shit!

And yes, the crowd can be a tad tough. Somewhat. ;-) I only hope my "3's" ratings are mostly an equal measure of 1's and 5's. Well, that's my personal fantasy.

Most of the comments have actually been great and unfortunately way too valid, and I hope I'm learning a lot as I go. Thanks again to EVERYONE. And I sincerely mean it.

I've just posted an Epilogue chapter.

I've also re-edited Chapter 1 a bit - fixing (I hope) some of my original most grievous errors. It's named "1ALT" and anyone who bothers rereading that and then commenting - well that's above and beyond.

I'm already thinking of my next story - based on a real life situation (maybe) I discovered not too long ago on one of those "how to cope with infidelity" blog/forum sites. Yep - I shamelessly steal a lot from all over - then just try my own spin on things.

TarcoTronTarcoTronover 8 years ago
disappointed

Ah... I really hoped for a reconciliation between Bob and Elaine, would have fit better. Maybe next time.

MichaelNolanMichaelNolanover 8 years ago
Loved The Story....

Ok, first, I think that your writing is well above most of the authors here. In fact, my wife doesn't know that I am a Lit reader, so when traveling with her I read Lit surreptitiously, then read novels with her. We were on vacation while reading Corporate Family. My other reading material was "Cross My Heart" by Patterson. While I think that you could use a good editor to trim some of the extraneous, detailed sections, the writing was good enough that I kept confusing what was going on in which story.

I agree that you seem to have tired of this story by this installment and it was a little to neatly wrapped, but all in all it was excellent throughout.

I assume that you didn't really intend to make me think about my marriage and how I am pussywhipped much of the time, however the discussion with Kay was insightful. I may even think of growing a spine at some point. I'm sure my wife's boobs will suffer for it. I hope she finds that exciting.

Thank you. I can't wait for your next story.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
I generally liked it, but . . .

For some reason, as the story progressed it was less and less interesting. I do appreciate the good writing and the effort in writing this story. Thank you.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
More Emotion in a Block of Ice

A block of ice displays more emotion than these characters. Jelly-fish have more spine. After being around them I would need to take a long shower and use very strong soap. Oh, its about 4xs as long as needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you destroyed this story

ending is rushed and unbelievable

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great ending!! One of the ebst stroeis on here for LW . that's why the asshole of LIT hates it.

Gave it a 5

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Thank you for the story

Please continue to write. Please read some of the other well published higher scored stories from the past. you did well for the first half of the story.... then seem to go into another direction. It feels like you lost the trail of where you were going to me anyway. Then it felt rushed in the end. I hope you did not change your direction due to some of the feedback you were getting. Some time in the future bring this story back, rewrite the story with the knowledge you learn on writing. Write it the way you feel it should go with more stories under your belt and you will see many more positive comments about your stories. I feel you had a great first half of the story.... but in time you will write much better stories. Thanks for the story.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
The story goes out with a whimper.

I guess we have to thank the author for finishing the story and making a rudimentary effort to tie up the loose ends despite all the crap that was heaped on him in previous comments. However it did feel rushed and shallow - glossing over and closing down some of the story lines that could have made it far more interesting. In reality, neither the story nor the quality of writing were anywhere near as bad as some comments suggested. There was, however, a lack of consistency with both Bob and Elaine changing their core personality at least twice each in the total story. Overall, I think I agree with what was said in a previous comment about writing all parts of the complete story so you are not put off by negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O-Kay

Shame, this story seemed to start with so much promise, but just seemed to wander aimlessly along as it drug along; losing the sizzle as it went along and just fizzled out as a dud. Oh well, off to check the list of stories, hoping to find that the next one might really be "the one".

Hope you keep writing, as your work definitely shows promise. Read the comments, apply some of the suggestions, and your work can only improve. One I would make would be to "tighten up" things a bit and that brevity is the soul of wit. Thanks for your story.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
THE END I HOPE***

Thanks for finishing your story.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
We have a new star!

This story was erotic, filled with tension and twists and turns. Rarely we find a guy who is admittedly turned on seeing his wife's infidelity tape, but he doesn't accept it and dumps her. Justice! *****

heartsurgeheartsurgeover 8 years ago
5* Again: Extraordinarily Insightful and Reflective! Thank You

Justbobkc, thank you. Please keep writing. I hope your other commenters will look past the typos and grammaticals and appreciate the quality of insight and reflection in this story of redemption for a loving and ultimately very strong and honorable man. The quality of your insight was at its best in Bob's introspective conversations with himself, about love, life, honesty,mercy, and where in a man true strength lies. The last is something that not all women recognize, or value. Some women spend their lives being the Elaine of the first half of this story, and blaming the men that they have entangled in their web of narcissism and feminist ambivalence for not being both halves of their mutually contradictory demands and expectations.

This was a lovely story of a journey to strength and resurrection for a good man and was at its best during those passages in which you shared your own insight into life's and love's miseries and rewards on the form of Bob's conversations with himself, and his journey to save himself and the love and strength within him.

As Bonnietaylor said, this is some of the BEST writing in the "lovingwives" genre on literotica. Please keep writing, and thereby sharing your worthwhile reflections on the challenges of love.Dr John

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I think you solved well the problems you had to end the story...

I think you solved well the problems you had to end the story...In the end all persons went up again...The only one that went to the dark side was his friend expert in computers and software...Maybe he became the new Dark Vader...3*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
In spite of myself

I actually enjoyed the ending. I am surprised. Good job.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
GOOD SHOW!

Some of the other comments that you might look at as negative actually have bits of good advice. I really don't think Lit. is a good site to place a very long story, even though some long ones have been successful. I think this story encompassed so many story lines, (if you will) it had to go longer to properly keep the readers satisfied with the ending. Yet you were stuck with a story already long enough to bore your serious readers. (Forget the trolls, nothing is going to satisfy them.) You might say that you gave yourself enough rope to hang yourself.

What would I suggest? (I hate readers that say "You screwed up," then never point out what might have been better.) Try writing the story tighter. Was every scene really necessary? Could you have cut several of the New York sex scenes, or maybe mentioned them in passing? Scenes about the details of the start-up probably could be much shorter--your call, of course. Anyway you get what I mean.

Or you could stay with the long story, but if you plan to post it here, you should read one of the many books on plotting. I think you'll find it will recommend a series of sub crises which are solved while introducing another to be solved. If you tackle this path with us Lit. readers, you better be damn good. Personally, I'm yet to find anyone writing over 6 pages that really held my interest, and there are very few of those.

One final point, don't start a story before you know the ending. It may change in writing but be sure you know where you are going. Thanks for a nice read!

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
I gave this a four.

I enjoyed this but did find some of it a bit long winded. I was a bit worried as to how you would finish it. I thought you did well. Thank you for all your efforts and I will read your next story as soon as you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, but poor grammar is a pet peeve of mine

It should be "karen and I" not "I and karen". It seems you get the order wrong every chance you get in these situations. Try using an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think you made the same mistake as your two main characters, . . .

trying to have your cake and eat it too. At least you're consistent.

Elaine initially became a prostitute, for the reason all women do, she wanted something that she could readily and easily get by trading for sex. While some women do so out of desperation, Elaine did it because she wanted, more. She admits that when she found out the sex itself was fun and exciting, that tempted her into sex for pleasure as well as profit. But she never stopped loving her husband, cherishing her marriage, and dreaming of their long happy life together with their daughter. Elaine wanted 100% of her married life, but also wanted the sexual thrill of novel sex partners, and the forbidden fruit of adultery. Now who does that? Exactly, a person who is greedy, self-delusional, and living a fantasy in thinking they can get away with it. A person who is, or in Elaine's case reverted to, acting like a child.

Bob's failure is more complex, and confusing. He apparently was a rather passive, facilitating, maybe somewhat distant or timid husband (A $40,000 car? 2 years of fucking 20 men and he has no clue?) until Black Friday hit him where his balls were supposed to be, but weren't, that night. After Elaine's prostitution and cheating became evident, Bob, too late, decides to take control and assert his provider and protector role. But there's no horse left in the barn to protect, so he focuses on protecting his daughter, while methodically going about undermining and defeating all opportunities to understand and reconcile with his wife, and thereby abandoning, if not contributing to the destruction of, his daughter's family life. Bob now wants to be an Alpha male, but lacks the wisdom and strength to assert the ultimate Alpha male act, sacrifice for the greater good. The fireman running into the burning building to save the child. The police officer offering to trade places with the hostage. The wronged husband, allowing a genuinely remorseful and repentant wife, and mother, a chance to prove she can become again the woman of strength and virtue she once was. To take the risk, to save his daughter's family, and maybe, just maybe, prove to himself and to his daughter that her mother, his wife, is capable of redemption, and worthy of mercy. Instead Bob tries to be a devoted father and protector, while embarking upon the life of a man whore. Maybe he decided that what was good for the gander was good for the goose? His actions become just as destructive and selfish as Elaine's had been. If Elaine made the mortal wound, Bob delivered the coup de grace.

So how do you portray these characters as people of substance and intelligence, but who do incredibly destructive, stupid, cruel things, wreaking havoc on themselves and the people they supposedly love and cherish? Well in this story's case its easy, you just write the story that way! I call it character morphing. At one point you have your characters being profoundly wise, insightful, deep thinkers. Then, you have them behaving like shallow stupid selfish morons. We go from self-respecting sexually reserved adults in one scene to the same characters fucking like mindless sex bots in the next. It appeared as if you were trying to write a story for every type of reader, from serious philosopher to casual masturbater. I don't think you satisfied either group, nor many of those in between.

I will say that if Bob really thinks he has improved his life with Karen, then he made the right choice. But if we are to believe that Elaine is a rehabilitated and wiser woman, then Bob allowed his marriage with Elaine to end just at the point where Elaine truly becomes a woman worth being married to. Bob suffered through Elaine's conversion process, so that some other man can reap the reward of her long term love and companionship. Divorce is a good way to end a partnership with a bad person. Divorce is a self-defeating way to punish a good partner for a bad mistake.

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years ago
Too quick

I enjoyed this story but this ending felt rushed. In last chapter you mentioned 2 or 3 more chapters so what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

20 different men, going on for two years, ceases to be "a mistake." It is a series of betrayals, and his marriage contract was broken, null and void after the first, unless he decided otherwise. Let another man reap that "reward."

dc6370dc6370over 8 years ago
Rushed ending

It seemed you became tired of the story and just wanted to end it. For whatever it's worth, I enjoyed it up until the end. I'm not too sure we have the ability to "fall in love" days after having our hearts ripped out, but that's what happened. I stand by my previous comment that while Elaine was the original villain, she turned out to be the hero. Bob never asked himself if Karen would ever cheat on him, seeing she had an affair with a married man (him). I'm still giving you a 5* because I couldn't wait to get home from work and read your next chapter. You have a wonderful imagination! Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAIT just a minute!

When we last left them, weren't they both cheating? Wasn't he being a douche bag and sleeping with his wife's fellow whore? And now all is well and he's marrying Karen? What the heck happened in between to make everything okay? It seems like you missed half the story. Bad ending to a mediocre story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same..

Same old western immoral culture...women spread their legs to any man that smile they it way. .and men fuck anything that has a hole and tits..I wish they all get HIV AIDS and die...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While I liked the conversations that allowed closure (a stupid concept, BTW).....

...between them, it was pretty seriously disconnected from the point we departed the story at the end of the last episode. It's like you missed the transition.

I also see you still suffer from some pretty serious issues with spelling and grammar in general. One thing. Whenever you're tempted to end a sentence with "too", mentally say, "also" and go back and correct it to "to", unless it reads right. You screw those two all over, way too often.

I'm not going to chide you about other perceptual shift and breaches, since your characterization seems to be minimalist, yet provide rich characters we want to like...ya, even Elaine in the end, becomes so frank about her whoring and her diving ever deeper into her self-made abyss and self-delusion, we come to like her, deeply flawed though she is. Hey, I'd fuck her senseless....after asking for a clean STD panel....

Thank you. Please next time, strive to move the story into its final chapter with a little less bumpity-bump and some more linear transitional activity that makes it feel more real and less like we changed the channels and came back a bit late....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Dont eat that Elmer the whole thing smells like horse shit.No normal people would act like these fucking idiots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Elaine alone at home?

Elaine alone at home while you're away?

That doesn't sound like a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Judeo-Christian??

This story started weak, got good, and then went into Kumba Ya territory, with detours into insanity.

Why do we need to learn some of the psychology from a coked up whore? Just strange. Was Kay the Mary Magdalene of the story? I actually can appreciate what was said: women don't want some swishy good guy getting all dewy-eyed when they are heading for the marital bed chamber. Ok, we got it. But when she launched into the forgiveness stuff...I know it was supposed to be novel, but it became somewhat insulting and preachy.

And please, figure this out: There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christian". The bible start to finish is a Christian document. If you want to blather on about the bible in a story you are posting on to the internet for all of posterity then stop with the unbelievably naive bullshit about "judeo-christianity".

It's Christianity. Christianity. The "judeo" part is what was created to fight Christianity. By whom? By the Elders, excoriated by the Christ himself. The Elders "who maketh the scriptures of none effect." That is Pharisaism. That is what eventually stormed out of Babylon to become rabbinical judiasm. That is what the rabbis at the NY Theological Seminary themselves will tell you is judiasm today: Pharisaism. They love it. And it is encoded into Hollywood, Madison Ave, and the Federal Reserve, just to mention a few venues. Count the pharisees on the highest court in the land. Sworn enemies to the spirituality of freedom that pervaded the souls of the founding fathers.

Shall we continue? No, because it is doubtful given the circumstances that you are inclined to understand. Suffice it to say: Your "Judeo-Christianity" is toxic to any genuine understanding of the world today and its problems.

If you want to prate on about the bible and in the same instance assume the political language of the most obtuse and politically hateful and destructive antigen to the spiritual freedom that issues from true religion then at least go in with your head screwed on straight.

Indeed, it would be harder to find a more politically abusive charade than "Judeo-Christianity".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to Anony Mouse re:07/22/2016

Judeo Christianity is the official label of Christianity. If you bother reading the Old Testament you will encounter the solid core Jewish beliefs including the whole of the Jewish Torah, the first five books of the Bible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A cuckold author worthy!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real cuckolds/wimps can approve with that shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Started out on the bad side of mediocre

and went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well

Going down as one of LW's top five worst stories ever. Cum dump bitch's and closet sissy boys.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - Judeo-Christianity

First, thank you for your kind comments on the story. I seem to garner about a 50-50 mix of comments on most of my (few) stories here. People either REALLY dislike them or like them.

But secondly, our current Christian faith and tradition IS "Judeo-Christianity" for several important reasons.

Read the historian Cahill's "Gift of the Jews" for several non-theological reasons.

Then consider that Jesus Himself was certainly Jewish, practiced Judaism His whole life (on Earth) quoted the Torah and Prophets often throughout His ministry, and also personally fulfilled (was THE fulfillment) of so many prophecies in the Old Testament.

Jesus said "I came not to destroy the law, but fulfill it." In (at least the Catholic tradition) of Christian faith, it is possible that truly believing and faithful practicing Jewish people even today will reach Heaven. Since Jesus/God exists outside of this Universe, this "space-time" (time being key) many of Jesus' statements need a bit of interpretation from pure human literalism.

And the Jewish religion itself has NOT been static since the time of Jesus. In fact, Jesus has had a profound affect ON the Jewish religion as it is now practiced worldwide, even for those Jews who do not accept Him as the Messiah. No Jews stone adulterers anymore, is just one example.

I could go on but if you even see this, I can only hope you would consider doing your own further research on the whole subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trash!!!

Dont read that crap!! Its only for perverts (cuckold) or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About the revenge on the big bosses,

Dead is the ultimate revenge. But why in hell didn't Bob hire a lawyer and sue the assholes for big bucks. He could have ended up 'owning' the company or at the very least taking millions from them to keep the story quiet. He had recorded proof. And even if it could not be used in court, it could have been leaked to the press and the wives. They would have paid a lot.

About the writing:

You need to work on your dialogue. When Will, the IT guy, asks him to give up his hate and revenge because "you are a better man than that", the next line is dialogue in a new paragraph. I expected it to be Bob's response, but it wasn't. I had to read it three times to figure it out. It was Will continue int to speak. But you never indicated that in the story. It made it e confusing and hard to read. It interrupted my reading of the story. I don't know exactly how to correct it, but I would look at it in future stories.

Likewise concerning a abrevations: using them so often forced me to stop and think, " what does that mean"? This interrupts the reading. I suggest you use the full words the first time in each chapter. After that you can abreviate. Just because you used the full words in the first chapter does not mean I will remember that when reading the 7th chapter. I'm still not sure what A/O means.

Any way, I enjoyed reading it and look forward to more.

Thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Thanks guys

I'll skip reading it.

Virgo6Virgo6about 5 years ago
Finished

I loved s.w.a.t. and think this could have been about as good but you went another direction with the plot , when in my head it could have been so much more. Still I read it and enjoyed it.. thank you for writing

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Still an appalling story. I will forget this ons, trust me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing but story tproblems

The main characters are one way in the beginning and completely change in the following chapters. He’s a loving yet weak follower and he turns into a dominating type A to exploit his wife’s relatively new found sexual failings. I get the punishing her to pay for cheating and hurting him, but he’s just not the same character at all.

I really liked all the perspectives informing with so much internal monologue.

It was a waste to Continually reference getting even and never pull the trigger in the story. I hated that. Don’t waste time with a plot that you’ll just abandon.

While I liked Elaine’s debauchery it ended-up being one long story that sat alone. It never again was as shocking or exciting, it basically rehashed the night she turned into a whore for rich people over and over, and how her body has been ruined for her husband to satisfy her. Maybe they should have forced her into that lifestyle Turning into another Kay? There already is a Kay, so that doesn’t work). So then maybe going full-out shockingly graphic losing control with her domination and submission would have worked too. Lots of encounters and emotional opportunities in that story. The problem is there’s no happy ending going that road, only a sex slave used for men’s satisfaction until she’s lost her beauty and she doesn’t have anything else they want to take. She would be cast-off, ruined and most likely end her life. Not really the exciting sex story we want.

Sorry for the rambling. In the end I like your writing and I was hoping for more. Good luck on the next one if you ever submit anymore.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

This had all the pieces for a great book and someone shuffled the chapters. Then shuffled the pages. Then tried to shuffle ... you get my point. Shuffle forward - shuffle back - rinse and repeat far too often. JMO

Started a 3 for me that lead into some 4 and dropped to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"we both screwed up" what??? What a spineless piece of shit this writer is!

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

No one in this story accept the IT guy is worth a shit. Sorry I wasted my time.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

The one thing I dislike the most about this "story" is the moral relativism. So sad...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

This is your story but I am terribly disappointed. Although I did read it all, admittedly speed reading a lot of it looking for the BTB and business, it never happened in a believable manor. A 2 or maybe 3 rating.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

How can it take seven chapters to end up writing a cheap cuckold story? And don't tell me your protagonist isn't the biggest cuckold under the stars. But something always rubs off from the author to his main character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's an old expression, "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." OP kept digging until he popped out somewhere in China. The happy ending is more sci-fi than even bad fiction. Elaine had deep psychological issues, yet she springs back to normal and becomes a doctor's fiancée? No. Pollyanna wasn't even this lame.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted8 months ago

So he became just like her.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

The lead-up in the first 7 chapters was much better than this ending. I'm not complaining about who ended up with whom.... Rather, the ending seemed rushed to me. While the other chapters received ratings of 4 and even a couple 5's from me. This one gets just a 3 Star rating for the reason I mentioned. Overall - a very enjoyable series. Thank you!! BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Readers .... If you have not figured "IT" out by now, this writer is a closet CUCK who champions a "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" agenda.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I went from 1 star in the first 3 chapters to 2 stars as it seemed he was redeeming the cuckhold behavior. To 4 stars in the last chapter. This was uniquely different from any other tale I’ve read and in the final end I did enjoy it I’d never read it again.

Bill S.

Buster2UBuster2U4 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars to writer for an Epic Tale of love, Betrayal and love found again. Certainly HallMark Channel movie fodder. What a tale, hating the cheating wife, then feeling sorry for her, then wanting her to reunite with hubby. Such Great Drama. My Only disappointment was that the Company IRT railroad or what ever it was, NEVER got burned to the ground for using their enormous executive power to fuck so many of the wives in these after party parties. Oh, yeah that one guy was found castrated, but they all deserved that. LOL The part that bugs me the most, is that hubby "Let" Elaine go to the after party party. He wondered himself at one point..."WHY?" why did he let her go, he knew what she was going to do, even tho she lied about what it was supposed to entail and involve. Yet, he let go. Would I, let my beautiful hot wife go? I don't know. I've always enjoyed sharing ALL my women. I might be turned on and tempted to let my wife go as well. It was reported that the husbands all accepted their wives being whores for the Boss prior to Black Friday. But then it is hard to compete with Assholes that like to hurt women while they fuck them if you are a Gentle soul. Regardless. It was an EPIC Story. Thank You the effort involved. I really got emersed in the story. Good Job! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

What a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous