All Comments on 'Correct Exposure (Teacher Petting)'

by JudeWrites

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Marvelous fantasy

Well done!

Dreams and fantasies do come true.

I hope there's a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good!!

What a great story!! I wish that I could have the same experience with my 7th grade Home Economics teacher.. Also cool to see a story based on the area here. From just across the river in the Savannah area here.

strat0716 at gee mail

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a sexy well crafted story

I loved the playfulness of the words. And the descriptions were verbal artistry.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 8 years ago
Wonderful story

The descriptions and pacing of the story were excellent. The best of these stories are the love stories, and it was obvious that they really had a connection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWEET...

Loved the fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nearly Perfect!

In many years of reading Literotica, I don't think that I have ever awarded 5 stars. I would have done so on this but it does lack that final polish to be perfect. So 4 stars - well earned for a well written and enjoyable story. If you can, get yourself a proof reader to give the final on e over. Best wishes to a really talented author.

M222RJR

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Read*****

One of if not the best mature submission of yours I have read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I taught high school and had so many fantasies of letting some of "my boys" fuck me. I knew they were undressing and fucking me in their daily jerk off fantasies, and I was just fine with that. There were occasions where I allowed some "accidental" upskirt and cleavage peeks to certain boys who turned me on. I wanted to be the first sexual experience for them and teach them things they needed to know. I knew that it would be a lifetime memory for them. I found that I could have that experience with some of them at their ten-year reunions. Even though many of them were married by that time, they seemed to be aroused by the idea that now they could have sex with me. I never lacked for attention from those excited hard young men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep made me think about a high school teacher 50 years ago I can still picture her beauty and that wonderful smile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous