Correct Exposure (Teacher Petting)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to feel the climax through my cock and first stroked quicker a couple of times, then she slowed down and watched me spurt cum straight up four times. Her hand squeezed and pushed the rest of my cum out of the tip of my cock. Elena continued to watch as she made my juice bubble, then she dipped her head and licked it off me. She looked up at me like that cat who just got all of the cream and then nodded slowly, approving my cum.

I barely had feeling back in my body when Elena shuffled up the bed, sat next to me and reached for the wine. I panted and let the post-orgasm euphoria run around me for a few more minutes while she poured two glasses and handed me one. I sat up and was about to sip when she said, "Here's to art... and correct exposure." Our glasses clinked and we watched each other take a big drink of the cool wine.

Elena took my glass back from me and placed it on the table with hers. Then she snuggled next to me and sighed. "Feeling better?"

"Feeling incredible." I confessed. "That was... just amazing."

"Good. I'm glad that all of those years of pent-up frustration didn't ruin the fantasy. You have a lovely cock, and I love your face when you cum... like you're about to explode."

I turned to face her and kissed Elena for the first time. Her mouth opened and our tongues entwined playfully. I wrapped my arm around her and her body pressed into mine.

"Do you have any fantasies?" I pulled away to watch her face and let my hand run over her soft, curvaceous bottom.

"Not involving pupils." She laughed. "But maybe involving former pupils..."

"And those fantasies would be..."

"Oh, far too numerous to tell you all of them in one night... maybe you'll have to come back sometime." She watched my eyes and I didn't blink. I felt her hand reach for my cock. "Maybe tonight you could just get this hard again and not make me beg for you to get inside me?" Elena's face was all fun.

I felt my cock start to elevate again as soon as her hand took me but I wanted more of her first. She kept hold of me while I sat up and rubbed her belly with my hand. Her eyes closed as I brought my hands to her breasts, feeling their firmness and searching out her nipples with my fingers. Elena's eyes stayed closed and she kept her hand around my cock.

Squeezing one nipple hard, I bent over and took it in my mouth and let my other hand slide down between Elena's legs. I was just beginning to nibble on her bud when my finger slipped into her cleft, literally. She was soaking.

Elena moaned as I sucked on her and slipped my finger up and down the front of her pussy. I felt the velvet folds of her pussy lips and the well-lubricated swelling of her clit. She broke the moan and gasped as I rubbed her clit. In the dim light I heard my breathing escape around her nipple and the wet sound of my finger, now slipping inside her with ease. All the time Elena kept hold of my cock, grasping like her life depended on it, not just my pleasure. I was hard again, hard and ready.

I started to slip another finger inside her and brought my face up to kiss her but Elena just smiled, "I told you. Don't make me wait."

Finally she let go of my cock and I kneeled between her legs, looking down at my naked ex-teacher, the most desirable woman from my youth, ready to enter her. My finger explored her pussy for a few more seconds, and then I leaned over her to position myself for entry. Elena opened her legs wider and reached down to guide me inside her. She pulled me between her pussy lips and I could feel the heat of her sex as the tip of me touched her wetness. I took more weight on my arms and slid forward, pushing with my hips and sliding slowly and deliciously into her.

Once inside as far as I could go I paused and looked at Elena's face. Now flushed, she was still smiling. "God you feel good." she breathed.

I started to thrust slowly, already knowing I was going to lose the battle to stay slow. With each thrust I ground into her as deep as I could and my rhythm built slowly and steadily. I felt Elena's hands on my butt, grasping hard as I pushed into her. She was whimpering slightly as I continued to push in and pull out, building, relentless. I'm sure she was saying something like, "feels good", over and over as she breathed. Her eyes were wide and her body alive as she encouraged me. In the candlelight it almost seemed like her eyes were on fire as her excitement built. "Faster." I heard her urge, and I upped the pace a little.

I knew Elena was cumming when she grabbed my butt harder than ever and pulled at me as I sank into her. "Now baby," she breathed, "make me cum now."

I thrust harder than ever a few times and looked down at her as her orgasm started. She didn't slack off her pulling me into her as she came, she just breathed harder and harder until the moment burst and every muscle in her froze. Elena's eyes opened wide in sheer animal pleasure as the waves of her orgasm pounded through her body. I kept thrusting, watching as she shook and feeling the spasms of her pussy around me. I only knew that her climax was finished when her eyes softened and she smiled up at me.

"Good." Elena whispered, closed her eyes again and shook her head in mock disbelief.

A few seconds later Elena's hands were back on my body, rubbing my back gently as I continued to thrust. I could feel the beginnings of another orgasm and increased my speed a little. Elena sensed this and let her fingertips run a gossamer touch over my back, creating tingles all over my body and urging my climax closer.

I was looking straight into Elena's eyes when I burst again. With one final thrust I came over the wall and felt the flush of orgasm overtake me for the second time in an hour. I tried to maintain my thrusting pace but resorted to pushing into her when I could, when my body allowed me control. When I started to spurt into her I saw Elena's smile widen, enjoying that her body had created this moment for me. I felt the flood of cum gush around her pussy and I slumped on top of her.

I stayed on top of her as long as my cock was hard enough to stay there but eventually slipped out and I lay beside her.

"Still feeling lonely?" Elena laughed, her voice maybe just a tone or two higher as the euphoria still ran though her.

"No." I panted. I shook my head at the thought – I'd just made love to Miss Forbes. "Feeling amazing."

"You were great." She took my hand and squeezed. "Who'd've thought, after all these years... tonight..."

"Not me." I confessed. "I'd given up that fantasy years ago."

"Just goes to show you," Elena propped herself up on an elbow, "you should never give up on fantasies."

I nodded thoughtfully and looked at the face of my new lover. "No, you shouldn't." Her body had a wonderful after-sex sheen in the light and her curves looked perfect. "Wow, do you look stunning in this light. I should photograph you."

Elena laughed. "No you shouldn't. I've had enough trouble with nude art." We both laughed, and then she bent over and kissed me deeply. "Besides, correct exposure would be an issue in this light."

I kissed her back and pulled her back to the bed with my arm. "No problem for me. I know how to get the perfect exposure."

12