Corrective Measures: Thursday

Story Info
Rachel shows off Steve to a young protege.
3.9k words
4.45
13.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Thursday morning with a lot of things on my mind. Besides trying to come to terms with the embarrassment Rachel had put me through the night before. I had Sunday to worry about. Not to mention, I had a very busy day planned at work, with numerous meetings in the office and downtown.

During breakfast, I tried to get Rachel to give me some hints about who she invited over on Sunday, but she wasn't giving anything away. I knew at this point, that arguing and pleading with her was useless. She was going to do what she wanted and what she felt was necessary to enforce the principles of the program.

The only mention of the prior day that Rachel made was to remind me about her offer. If I was on my best behavior from here on out, she would wipe clean any transgressions listed in the journel.

Work was hectic, as it always is when we are preparing a big presentation. In the morning, I went through the final run through with my team and everything was on point. Around noon I got a text from Rachel, telling me she loved me and I immediately texted her back, that I loved her too.

Shortly after that, I got a call from Dave. With everything going on at work, I didn't have the time or the desire to answer it. I heard my phone ping, indicating he left a message.

Around 3 pm, I headed downtown for my final meeting of the day. On my way, I listened to his message;

"Hey buddy, what's up? I was just calling to see if you knew anything about what the girls discussed last night? Mary came home more excited than I've seen her in a long time. Not to go into too much detail, but let's just say it was REALLY GOOD NIGHT for me. Anyway, she said she needed to talk to me tonight, about something that was going to dramatically improve our marriage. Just seeing if you knew what it was all about? But whatever it is, sign me up if she is going to act like that! Alright pal, talk with you later."

After listening to his message, I just shook my head and laughed to myself. I saw the expression on Mary's face, she loved the control that Rachel had over me. He is in for a rude awakening.

The meeting downtown ran a little long but I still got out at a reasonable hour. I was headed home when I first noticed that I had a missed call and a new voicemail message. I immediately checked to make sure it wasn't from Rachel and thankfully, it wasn't.

It was from Margaret, my secretary. I called my voicemail and listened to her message.

"Hello Mr. Collins, it's Margaret. Just calling to let you know that you forgot to bring the presentation outline home with you. I know you wanted to go over it tonight, so I'm having it dropped off at your house. Have a good night and see you tomorrow."

I didn't have an immediate reaction to what I heard and then all of a sudden, it hit me! "She's dropping it off at my house?! HOLY SHIT!

I could feel myself start to instantly sweat, as I quickly dialed Margaret's number. On the third ring she picked up, "Hello."

I skipped all the pleasentries, "Hello Margaret! I received your message, there is no need to drop off the presentation outline. I know it pretty well, I'll just review it in the morning when I get in."

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Collins, I think you misunderstood my message. I'm not dropping it off at your house."

"You're not? Thank goodne....er, I mean, that's good then, that's good." I realized I wasn't making any sense but I was so relieved at that moment, I didn't care.

Margaret continued, "No, I gave it to Britney to drop off at your house."

Her words hit me like a sledgehammer! I honestly don't know how I didn't drive off the road at that point. All I could say was, "B-Britney?"

I immediately started running through scenarios in my head and forgot I was still on the phone with Margaret. Finally after a few seconds of silence, I heard Margaret say, "Mr. Collins, I hope that was okay? Mr. Collins? Mr. Collins are you alright?

Snapping out of my daze I finally answered my secretary, "Yes Margaret, that's fine."

"Mr. Collins, are you feeling alright? The other day in the office you didn't seem yourself." Margaret was genuinely concerned and so was I, about something entirely different.

I thanked Margaret and rushed her off the phone. I wondered to myself, how far would Rachel take this? At some point common sense has to prevail. I can't be naked in front of someone from work, especially not a 20 year old college intern.

I was about to call Rachel, when I received a text;

"Hi honey, just letting you know we have a guest for dinner. A young, pretty guest. I EXPECT you home shortly."

There was my answer!

I made it home but had a lump in my throat as I pulled my car into the garage. Like I had done all week, I stripped off my clothes and hung them up. I walked over to the door and took several deep breaths. I was even more nervous than the night before with Mary. Right before I opened the door, I thought that I should probably get my resume in order. I finally built up enough courage to open the door and walk through the small mud room into the kitchen.

When I walked in, both Rachel and Britney were sitting at the kitchen table. Rachel had a smile on her face as she saw me walk in. Britney, on the other hand, had the type of reaction you would expect someone to have when seeing a naked man walk into the room unexpectedly.

"Mr. Collins! You're naked!" Britney excitedly stated as she looked back and forth between Rachel and myself.

"Yes Britney, this is what I was telling you about," Rachel said to her. "We have certain rules in this house that need to be followed and when they are not, there are consequences."

"Wow! I just can't believe you're naked! This is so cool!" The stunned look on Britney's face turned to a big smile.

I stood in the entrance way, covering my cock with both hands, looking at my wife and avoiding eye contact with Britney.

Rachel was enjoying the look of wonder on Britney's young face. "Britney was nice enough to drop off paperwork, that YOU forgot at work. Wasn't that nice of her?"

"Yes it was," I managed to grunt out through gritted teeth.

"It was so nice, I asked her to stay for dinner. I ordered a pizza, it should be here any minute."

I asked Rachel if we could talk in the other room. Rachel excused us and we walked into the den. I could hear Britney giggle when she saw my butt as I walked away from her.

"What are you doing?" I asked Rachel in a hushed tone, still covering myself with both hands.

"Why, what do you mean," she said, playing dumb.

"That girl is an intern at my job. Do you realize this is going to be all over work tommorow? I might as well just email my resignation to Doug right now."

Rachel was as calm as I was distraught. "Oh stop worrying. She's a smart girl, I could tell that right away. She won't say a word about this, believe me."

"But Rachel....." My wife cut me off before I could continue.

"And she's such a pretty girl too," my wife said as she looked away from me and back into the kitchen.

Britney was very pretty. She had long black hair, like my wife and a slim, athletic body.

Rachel motioned toward my groin and added, "I hope you can control yourself around such a pretty, young thing."

But before I could say anything else, the doorbell rang.

"That's the pizza," Rachel announced. Then she stuck a $20 bill in my hand and told me to answer the door. "Make sure you give the delivery driver a nice tip," she said as she walked back into the kitchen.

I went over to the door and looked out the window. At least the delivery driver was a guy. I opened the door about half way, using it to shield myself. The delivery driver was probably about 18 or 19 and just looked at me strangely.

"Dude, are you naked?"

Already annoyed and not in the mood I simply replied, "Why.....you interested?"

"No dude, not my thing. Here's your pizza."

The guy handed me the pizza and I gave him the $20 and told him to keep the change. I heard him yell, "Thanks for the tip bro," as I closed the door.

I held the pizza low, trying to shield my cock as I walked back into the kitchen under the watchful gazes of both women.

"I was telling Britney all about the program and how it worked." Rachel said to me, "she has a lot of questions."

"I bet she does," I replied, as I put the pizza down on the counter top. I instinctively got out plates and started serving the ladies. I was so concentrated on doing this, that I had actually forgotten to cover myself as I placed the plate down in front of Britney. I realized it when I looked at her and saw she was staring at my now semi hard cock. It suddenly dawned on me that Rachel never asked me to serve them, I just knew I was supposed to.

This was something that was not lost on Rachel. She commented to Britney, "See, when a man embraces the program, his instincts are to do what's right."

With everyone served, I sat down to eat as well. I wanted to just leave the room, but I knew that was not an option. I was hoping if I just kept my head down, I could get through this without much further humiliation. That was wishful thinking on my part.

Britney immediately began asking question to Rachel, as if I wasn't in the room.

"So, Mrs. Collins, do you always keep Mr. Collins naked at home?"

"No dear, just for this week. It was one of those corrective measures I told you about. He chose to be naked."

Britney asked Rachel why I would choose to be naked? I jumped in and said that wasn't exactly what happened. This was a mistake, because Rachel didn't waste any time putting me on the spot.

"My husband is right Britney, he was given a choice by me. Either a week of being stripped of his clothes, while at home or a month wearing a chastity device."

"A chastity device? You mean one of those cages you lock a guy's dick in?" Rachel nodded yes and the girls shared a hearty laugh. I knew I should have just kept my head down and stayed quiet.

Rachel continued explaining to Britney, "Yes, my husband doesn't like the cage. Isn't that right dear?"

I just nodded and didn't say anything.

Rachel told Britney that I was forced to wear it for two weeks during a prior corrective measure and I hated it.

"Wow, what did Mr. Collins do to get that punishment?" Britney addressed the question to Rachel but my wife turned it right on me.

"Tell her dear, why did you have to wear a chastity device on your little pee-pee?" Rachel purposely used that language to add additional embarrassment.

I gave Rachel a look but I could see in her eyes, I better answer the question. I told Britney that Rachel caught me watching adult entertainment on the computer.

That answer was not good enough for Rachel. "No, no, my dear husband. Tell Britney what I caught you doing while watching pornography on the computer."

The level of humiliation I was feeling right now was uncharted territory for me. As both women stared at me, waiting for me to answer, my fingers started to get tingly. I was thinking that a heart attack would be great right about now. I couldn't look at Britney, so I just kept my head down. I took a deep breath and said, "Rachel caught me masturbating to porn on the computer."

"Ewwww, that's gross!" Britney roared in a combination of laughter and disgust.

Rachel told her that the corrective measure worked because it put an end to my "dirty little problem." She counseled Britney further and told her, "it's difficult for a man to reach his full potential without the proper guidance."

Britney pondered that little nugget of wisdom for a second, then asked Rachel if she ever spanks me? Rachel told her that she viewed physical punishment as a last resort. Though the thought has crossed her mind from time to time.

Britney offered up that she once had a boyfriend who asked her to spank him.

Rachel asked her, "Who enjoyed that more, him or you?"

Britney said that she grew to like it but he always asked for it, so probably him.

Rachel told her, "there's your answer. If he enjoys it, it's not a punishment. If he enjoys it, it does nothing to correct his behavior, does it?"

"No, I guess not." Britney now had a look on her face of someone who had just seen the light.

"Take Steven for instance. I think he enjoys being nude in the house. But only when it's just the two of us. He doesn't want to be exposed to other people....do you honey?"

"No dear." I was afraid of where this was going. I could see the look in Rachel's eyes.

"So that is why Steven is so quiet right now. He is embarrassed being naked with you here, Britney. It might be a little uncomfortable for you also, at first. But as a woman, we must make these sacrifices in order to help our men."

Britney was looking at Rachel like she was some sort of prophet. Like she had decended from the mountain top with all the answers.

"Tell me Britney, is my husband respectful to the women at work?"

I looked up at Britney, hoping she would be kind to me here.

Britney glanced at me and then back to Rachel. She told my wife that I was a good boss. I breathed a sigh of relief when she said that.

Rachel smiled at Britney and then asked her, "have you ever seen or heard of my husband yelling or raising his voice to a female employee at work?"

This time Britney hesitated for a moment. "Well, I did see him raise his voice to Margaret once or twice. And a couple of the other interns said he yelled at one of the women in his office last week and she was really upset afterwards."

Rachel looked over at me and I kept my head down and only glanced over with my eyes. "Steven, explain yourself!"

"Rachel, you have to understand, when you are running an office...," I didn't have a chance to finish.

"Stand up Steven!" Rachel commanded.

I slowly stood up while covering myself with both hands. Rachel told me to take a few steps back from the table and to put my hands at my side. I did as I was told, waiting for what was about to come.

Britney had an astonished look on her face and was clearly mesmerized by my wife's show of control.

"You see Britney," Rachel explained, "one of the standing rules in this house is that Steven must show respect to woman at all times. Yelling at and/or raising his voice to any female, regardless of the reason, is unacceptable. Isn't that right, Steven?"

"Yes dear," I said, resigned to my situation.

"Being disrespectful shows a lack of self control. Britney, I think my husband needs a lesson in self control, don't you?"

Britney, who was listening to my wife but looking at me, enthusiastically nodded yes.

"Steven, take your penis in your right hand," my wife ordered.

My cock wasn't entirely hard but was about halfway there. I grabbed it with my right hand and stood there before both ladies. With their eyes on me and not having cummed in over a week, it didn't take long for me to get completely hard.

"Britney, as you can see, my husband is getting an erection by just holding his penis. He would like nothing better than to jerk himself off, right here in front of us. As much as he would hate to admit it, having two beautiful women watching him masturbate is an incredible turn on for him. Am I right sweetheart?"

I couldn't look either woman in the eyes, so I just looked up and said, "yes dear, you're right."

"I know it's been a long time since you've cum and you desperately want some release. So here is your lesson or challenge if you want to call it that. You can masturbate to completion, right here in front of your wife and this young, gorgeous, college coed. I won't stop you at all, but you will have to deal with whatever consequences come after that. Or, you can show self control and stand there, holding your erect penis in your hand, until WE decide it's time for you to let go."

My wife loved giving me these 'no-win' choices. As I stood there, I could feel my cock pulsating in my hand. It was so sensitive at that point, I thought I might even cum just holding it. Rachel was right, the chance to jerk off in front of her and a hot 20 year old, had me fighting myself. As badly as I wanted to stoke my cock and as unbelievably intense as that moment of release would feel, I knew I couldn't. Standing there holding my cock was both physical and psychological torture.

As I concentrated on my breathing the ladies carried on as if I wasn't there. Rachel got Britney some more soda and asked her about school. Every so often my wife would glance over at me but Britney had a hard time looking away.

Britney wanted to know if this program meant that a man will do anything a woman tells him to. Rachel told her that if the program is done right, the man will do without being told. It lessens the burden on the woman to have to make all the decisions for him. But Rachel added, that yes, her basic premise was correct.

"As you can see, Steven is making a good choice right now, as difficult as it is for him." My wife could see the anguish on my face and was enjoying what she was doing to me.

My wife then let Britney know that she wanted her to be Rachel's eyes and ears at the office. If Britney witnesses or hears of me being disrespectful to any female, my wife wants to know. Britney agreed to my wife's request. My wife also told Britney to call us Rachel and Steve, not Mr. and Mrs. Collins. Rachel added that even at the office, she should call me Steve.

Britney liked that idea and added, "I used to have a little dog named Stevie, can I call him Stevie?"

My wife laughed, "Stevie! I love it, yes Stevie it is then." She looked at me, holding my hard cock and commented, "I think you would look cute in a dog collar and leash."

Once again the girls shared a laugh at my expense. After a few more minutes, Rachel asked Britney, "when you look at my husband, what do you see?"

Britney was a little thrown by the question and wasn't sure how to answer. Rachel continued, "do you see a powerful executive?" Britney said she didn't. Rachel continued, "then what do you see?"

Britney took a moment before answering, "I see a naked man, holding his dick in his hand."

"Very good! Never forget that! No matter how powerful a man thinks he is, just remember this moment. And picture them where Steven is now." Rachel was very proud of her young protege.

Then Rachel turned her attention to me. She could tell I was reaching a breaking point. "Steven, just think how good it would feel to cum, right now....for us." Rachel didn't stop there, "You'll just have to deal with the consequences afterwards. I'll even let Britney watch....you would like that, wouldn't you?"

Rachel was really pouring it on, trying to get me to break. Her words alone were causing me to drip. I knew if I moved my hand even a little, I wouldn't be able to stop. I just closed my eyes real tight and tried to think about other things.

After another minute or two, Rachel asked Britney if she thought I had enough and Britney thankfully said yes. Rachel told me I could let go of myself. She didn't tell me I could sit, so I just remained standing next to the table, with an erection.

Britney announced she needed to work on a paper and had to leave. She thanked my wife for an eye opening experience. Both ladies stood up and Rachel gave her a hug and told her, "It was so nice to meet you Britney. I hope to see you again real soon."

Rachel directed me to thank Britney for going out of her way to drop off the paperwork, that I forgot. Britney just smiled and said, "No problem Stevie, can't wait to see you at the office tommorow."

My wife walked her to the front door and she left. When my wife came back into the kitchen, I was still standing there naked and erect. My wife walked right up to me, picked up a napkin and patted my forehead, "your sweating a little bit honey."

"Rachel, do you have any idea what just happened today? I...I'm done, finished, there is no way I can show my face at work tomorrow."

12