Corrective Measures: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers

"What did I tell you about your negative thinking?" Rachel continued, "you should be happy. We did a great thing for that young girl."

I was completely lost at how she thought this was good in any way.

"We gave that girl a new found confidence. She was a lowly intern in your office, scared to make a mistake and unsure of herself. Now she will go into the office with a different outlook on life and ready to take on any situation and any man who gets in her way."

I wanted to literally dig a hole and crawl into it.

"Stop looking so glum," Rachel told me as leaned in and gave me a kiss. Then she took her finger and very lightly traced along the head of my erect cock. It was the first time she had touched me down there all week. It felt so good, that for a moment I was lost in the feeling.

After just a few seconds of bliss, Rachel removed her finger and looked me right in the eye, "I don't know what your waiting for, clean up the kitchen!"

As I scurried about she told me she was going upstairs to play with her toy. Then added, "when you finish, bring me up a glass of wine. You know how I like to relax in the bath after I have an orgasm....or several."

Rachel disappeared into the other room as I cleaned the kitchen. I only had three more days to get through but at the rate we were going, I wasn't sure I could make it.


ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers
12