Corrupted Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that was your mistake." Alex's eyes gained their telltale golden glow. "I'm a demon. You like me because I'm a demon. Why the surprise when I do demonic things?"

"Because you weren't supposed to do them to me!" Jasmine shrieked.

"You wanted me to do them to you." In a blur, Alex was up from the throne and no less than an inch from Jasmine's face. "You begged me to hurt you. To torture you."

"Not like that." Jasmine looked away, her eyes watering, the more her own hubris was thrown in her face.

"And that's just it, little one." Alex said almost tenderly. "You don't get to decide how I hurt you. That's not how this works. This is my game. I make the rules. You're just a toy I like playing with. It's not my fault that you don't enjoy every way I play with you."

Jasmine tried to fight her sobs as she glared at Alex. "I am not your goddamn toy. I hate you. I hate you so fucking much!"

Both Alex and Jasmine were distracted by the sudden noise originating from Daisy's direction. She was still kneeling by the throne, but she was almost bent over in laughter. She was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her eyes. Jasmine couldn't remember her ever laughing that hard, even before she became a thrall. Through the laughter Jasmine was barely able to make out, "And I...thought...I...was supposed...to be...the dumb slut..."

Jasmine was dumbfounded by the reaction until she turned to Alex again to see him grinning widely and with purpose as he firmly held her waist with one hand, the other one behind her neck, the sudden pleasure jolting through her as she became keenly aware of how close he was. The grip was solid. Even as Jasmine realized the position she was in, there was nothing she could do about it.

"I have been waiting quite some time...to hear you say those words." Alex's grin only widened further. Every part of his body expressed his sudden excitement, including the obvious one as the position they were in caused his hips to be pressed against Jasmine's. "And it was worth every delicious second."

Time seemed to slow down as Jasmine saw that Alex's face and more specifically his lips were getting closer and closer to hers. She panicked. She swore. She fought and pushed for all the good that it did, but his grip on her was just too strong. "NO! Please!" She begged, her eyes frantically looking over to Daisy, who was looking right back, her laughter being the only sound in the room other than the struggling from Jasmine herself. "I don't want this anymore!" Jasmine cried out. Pure terror permeated every cell in her body, despite the forced pleasure of Alex's touch driving her closer and closer to an unwanted orgasm. And that blend of terror, panic and pleasure remained for the entire second that Jasmine had of freedom until Alex's lips finally pressed against her own.


(A/N: And there you have it. This is the end of this story. For now lol. I usually give a warning that the story is about to end but I just chose not to do it this time unless someone asked. Generally this seemed to be received better than my previous story, at least in the sense that no one called me a sick fuck(As if that were an insult to me lol) in this one, though on the whole there weren't a lot of comments so I'm not entirely sure how to take that.

Anyway, let's get the easy stuff out of the way. This story is over, but I am not done yet with the characters. There will be a lot more coming in the near future with Daisy especially and with this world in general. I'm going to do some experimenting with another story set in the same world and if it goes well, I'll go a bit MCU and have a crossover with the two. As much as I love Alex's character, I do think it would be interesting to give him a real challenge, so we'll see what happens with that.

The other thing you might have noticed was that I yadda yadda'd over a pretty significant part of the plot when it came to Daisy's feeding. And to be honest that was done because...well...think about what those chapters would have entailed other than the hot sex scenes. Think of the fact that her parents are involved. That she fed on Jessica's dad in front of her(though to be fair, Daisy practiced juicing a soul with him so he lasted longer than most, a few days actually). And there's the whole scene where Daisy feeds on Jasmine's family. Think of the inevitable end of those scenes. Would you really want to read that in detail?

If your answer was yes, then you sick sick fuck! I like you. We can be friends. That said, the TOS of Literotica is extremely gray. I don't know how dark I can go, and I didn't feel like writing and rewriting the chapters, so I played it safe...ish. But tell you what. If enough of you want those scenes then I'll do a...Daisy Chronicles side story or something that goes through the feedings, but you'll have to speak up. I appreciate the views, favorites and the votes. They more than keep me writing but you guys are going to have to be vocal if you want that.

Let's see, what else? I hope you all liked that ending since the reason this story exists in its current form is entirely because of that ending. Originally, this was going to be a situation where a female hunter was looking for revenge against Alex because of a sister/girlfriend/whatever and tries to kill him and gets thralled instead. It was interesting but it would have pretty much just been those two and as you might have realized, I like multiple person dynamics.

Next, I ended up thinking of a school scenario. Jasmine was this mostly innocent, sweet girl who had Daisy as her bitchy friend. Alex was tired of dealing with bitchy girls and wanted something different, trying to talk to Jasmine but Daisy kept viciously cockblocking him and eventually he thralls Daisy and shenanigans ensue. But I kept hitting a logical block there because logically if he wanted to woo Jasmine, it wouldn't work if he was constantly torturing the shit out of Daisy. I could have made it work but I wasn't feeling it.

And then I read a story where the Dom in question actually hated the sub. He'd fuck her and cared about her to an extent. Was big on consent and all but he'd never date her because she'd been a bitch and fucked his head up too much beforehand. I adored that dynamic and this story was born as you read it.

Both girls became bitchy but Jasmine became more of a...stand in for my female fans in a way, watching the torture and being turned on by it, which made her so much more interesting to me. Daisy gradually loses her humanity, and Jasmine gets what she wants when she wants it the least because Alex is a demon and demons are assholes. As soon as that forced kiss happened in my head it was a done deal.

What's next? I don't know. I should really work some more on my novel, but I've been stressed lately and writing fucked up sex stories is very therapeutic for me so they'll probably keep coming. Most likely my next story will be the experimental one set in the Corrupted Desire universe. I have so many stories I want to write though so who knows. You'll see when it pops up.

That said, I hope you enjoyed the story and have a great holiday season. Pretty sure this will go up after New Years since I'm currently writing this on the 30th so Happy New Year. Hope 2020 goes well for you!)