Cosplay Wife, Cuckold Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I'm changing. We both know it. My sexual tastes are changing, and fast. I'm worried I'm going to leave you behind. We have both been pretty unadventurous with sex. I'm finding that I like kink. I wouldn't want you to grow resentful of stuff I get into. Does that make sense?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah. I guess it does. I'm enjoying what we are doing." I told her.

"Even the emasculation?"

I thought about how she had called me a wimp. About how she said the bigger boys deserved to play with her.

I nod. "Yeah. Even that. I want you to be happy."

"Sure, but I don't think I'm done with this journey. I'm worried I may be heading places you aren't prepared to follow. I think we need to discuss that before someone gets hurt. We need to communicate and stay close." She explained.

"I agree. Do you know where your headed with all this?" I asked.

"Not fully. I feel like a kid in a candy store. And I've only just seen the first couple of isles. Before I'm done I want to try the whole store to find out what I like. I am finding I like sex." She smiled hopefully at me. "I'm hoping you may be as perverted as me. If not, we may need to come to some sort of agreement."

I spent some moments pondering what she said.

"I...I think I might be. Maybe more kinky than you I sort of like non-consensual porn." I admitted.

"Really! I like that too. I like playing it out with you." She said excited. "I've been worried that I pushed you too far."

"I really liked when you called me daddy. That really turns me on. I'm not even sure why."

She smiled. "Ooh, you are naughty."

"Yeah. I guess I am. And I think I want to explore just how naughty with you." I told my wife.

"Ooh daddy." She said moving down my body. Giving me a wicked smile. "I'll do what you want. Just please don't spank me anymore. I'll be a good girl." She looked me in the eyes as she sucked my limp dick into her mouth. I hadn't cleaned up yet so it was still covered by our sticky fuck slime.

I quickly got hard as she played with me.

"Ooh daddy no! I'm a virgin. Please not that!" She moaned.

Grinning I pinned her down. She struggled ineffectively underneath me.

"No. Daddy, no!" She begged as my cock thrust into her wet cunt.

She moaned and groaned as we fucked. Occasionally she would struggle with me. At one point I let her squirm away only to grab her and push her face into the bed. I shoved into her from behind. Kimmi squealed, "Ooh! Daddy nooo! You're too big. It hurts daddy! Please stop!" Her whole body shuddered underneath me as she had a strong orgasm. As she came down she moaned, "Please daddy, noooo." I couldn't hold back anymore. It felt like I gushed inside her.

Kimberly moved around to lie next to me. Giving me a wicked grin she said, "Oh, naughty daddy."

We went to another convention, a big one this time out of state. We had gotten a room because we were staying the whole three days. Kimberly was going as the sexy Kara again. Though she was working on a couple other costumes now.

She sat next to a cute black girl at the first costuming panel we went to. A young woman named Tabitha. She was actually from our home town. She was attractive with long, dark brown hair, and a big round ass. Her tits were smaller than my wife's, though still probably double D's.

I could tell because so little of it was covered by her costume. A one-piece thong with a tiny pleated skirt, and a giant gun. Some anime character I didn't recognize.

The two girls hit it off. They were practically like best friends within five minutes. I had to shush them multiple times during the panel.

They hung out so much that I spent most of the day alone. My wife checking in on me multiple times as I enjoyed the con on my own.

"Tabitha is really awesome!" Kim told me breathlessly. We had met up for a quick lunch at the food court.

"How's it hanging, Ashton?" The black woman asked as she sat down next to my wife in the booth. Their hot bodies pressed close together.

"You two having fun?" I asked. They both nodded and told me about some of the things they had seen.

I smiled. I had never seen my wife like this. Honestly we didn't have many friends. As a couple, or otherwise.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, trying to be social.

Both girls giggled. "Tabitha is gay." Kim told me.

"Oh, ok. A girlfriend then?" I continued.

"Not currently." She said. Giving my wife an odd glance. One I think Kim missed. A glance that caused butterflies to flutter in my tummy.

Soon the girls flitted off.

That evening Tabitha convinced my wife we should all go out to a club. The places near the hotel were super friendly to convention goers. Many decorated their establishments in geek themes for the weekend. The dance club was a dragon and elf fantasyscape. The girls were not out of place in their skimpy costumes.

I danced a couple songs with Kimberly. Then one with Tabitha. We couldn't stop grinning at each other the whole time.

Then the girls danced a few together. Only they got a lot more sexual than even Kim and I.

I am quite certain Tabitha started it. Soon though they were grinding and groping on each other. Kissing right there on the dance floor.

I wasn't the only onlooker with a hard cock. They looked erotic in their costumes.

They kept making out as we walked back to the hotel.

Kim stopped me as her new friend entered the lobby. "Is it ok if she comes back to our room?"

She seemed so happy. Giddy. "Sure. It's fine." I tell her.

"You can watch. Tabitha says she wants you to." She whispered in my ear. Shivers ran down my spine as she nibbled my earlobe. Her hand rubbed my crotch. "She likes the idea of taking my lesbian virginity, right in front of my helpless husband."

The thought of it turned me on so hard I felt like I floated up to the room.

I watched as the beautiful women, in their sexy outfits, made out on the bed. My pale wife a beautiful contrast to Tabitha's dark skin. Their tongues dancing. Fingers exploring.

Slowly their clothes came off. I got to see the first naked woman that wasn't my wife. Tabitha was beautiful, with chocolate brown skin and dark nipples. Her pussy was bare and I definitely liked that.

Nervously Kimberly kissed her way down her new friend's body. Coming to rest between the brunette's thighs. Tabitha gasped as my wife started to lick and kiss her sensitive cunny.

The black girl gradually gave in to an orgasm.

Then she pulled Kim's legs over her face, so they could sixtynine. Licking each other's pussies while I watched.

When they finished and Tabitha left, blowing me a kiss, I jumped on my wife. Holding her face down on the bed and fucking her from behind. As rough as I ever had.

"Ooh, I liked that." She said as we snuggled afterward.

"Sex with a woman? Or me holding you down?" I asked.

"Both." She said giving me a sleepy smile.

Saturday was similar to Friday. The girls spent most of the day together. Checking in on me to make sure I was having fun too.

Early in the afternoon I had a panel I'd signed up for. One Kimberly wasn't interested in. It was a behind the scenes preview for an upcoming movie.

It turned out Tabitha was signed up too. So we decided to sit together.

The crowd was super pumped to get the first look at some of the scenes.

As the lights went out I felt Tabitha's hand slide onto my lap. I looked at her in surprise. She just gave me a grin as she unzipped my pants.

As the video played she slipped her hand in my pants. My little dick was already hard from the attention. Her fingers found my cock and slowly started to stroke me.

She kept me nice and hard through the presentation. Squeezing and tugging on my dick.

Afterward I had to quickly zip up when the lights came back on.

"Do you want to go up to your room?" She leaned in and whispered. "Kim said it was ok." So I nodded.

"But you're a lesbian." I protested as we got off the elevator.

She grinned at me. "I'm a bit more fluid than that. I've often found myself attracted to Bi girls. Sometimes they come with boyfriends. So I have a bit of experience with couples."

When we got to the room she helped me pull off my clothes. Then pushed me onto the bed. She got between my legs and started sucking my hard cock. I moaned as her head bobbed up and down in my lap.

Soon I warned her, "I...I'm coming, Tabitha." She just moaned and I shot my jizz into her mouth.

I watched as she swallowed every drop.

Then she stood up. "My turn." She announced. She pushed me on my back and straddled my face.

Her tiny skirt covered my head as I pushed aside the crotch of her one piece and began licking her bald pussy.

The black girl moaned and gasped above me. Grinding her cunt on my face as I licked.

When she came I did my best to lick up all her juices.

"Not bad, white boy." She told me with a grin as she lay down next to me to rest.

Soon we got up and went looking for Kimberly.

That evening Kim asked if it was ok for her to go to a small party with her new friend Bri. An all girls party. I told her of course, have fun.

She came back to our room late, and tipsy. Her tits were hanging free in her costume and she was twirling her panties around one of her fingers.

She stumbled into me. "Want sloppy seconds?" She asked.

Pushing me toward the bed she was real aggressive in getting our clothes off. Then she shoved me down and climbed on top riding me for all she's worth. When I came inside her she slid off and fell asleep next to me.

In the morning she told me what happened.

"I don't usually drink that much, you know...

...She had gone to the party. It was just women. Most in skimpy costumes. Most older than Kimberly and Tabitha.

When they looked around Tabitha said, "Maybe we should go. This crowd may be a bit rough for you."

"Nonsense." Kim said.

After a few drinks someone suggested spin the bottle.

Excited to play sexy games with the lesbians, Kim agreed to play...

..."It took me a while to figure it out yesterday, but I am really attracted to Tabitha. I...I think I've been attracted to women for a while. I think I may be bi." She explained...

...At first things were relatively tame. Kim kissed a couple girls, and liked it.

Sitting next to her on the couch, Tabitha's hand kept settling on her stocking clad thigh.

Getting a bit tipsy, she didn't really notice that the bottle spinning antics were getting more and more randy.

The fourth girl the redhead kissed groped her tits through her dress. Kimberly was shocked, but too submissive to make a scene. So she didn't stop it. Getting bolder, the fifth girl went ahead and ran her hands inside the dress.

The other girls cheered as the body tape was peeled off and Kin's big tits were pulled out for everyone to see. Most of the girls were busty but no one was as big as Kim's massive E-cups.

Tits out she now, Kimberly found that Tabitha's hand had settled on the bare skin just above her stocking. And the girls kept swapping who sat on the other side of her. Each taking a turn fondling my wife's tits...

..."Without even spinning the bottle. It was... I dunno. I was their play thing. I think your wife is very submissive." She told me...

...Her turns were now being skipped, in lieu of the women freely groping her.

Tabitha slipped her hand into my wife's crotch and started tugging at her panties. The busty redhead lifted her ass and bit her lip. Letting the underwear be pulled off of her.

Then smiling at her new friend, Tabitha started to rub my wife's moist cunny. Soon slipping a finger inside. Then two.

Kim gasped as the black girl's thumb started to flick her clit. The girl on the other side tweaking her nipples.

Tabitha leaned in and kissed her deep on the lips.

Their tongues entwined as Kimberly's orgasm hit her. Squealing and groaning in pleasure for the lesbians' amusement.

After Kim came down from her lesbian orgasm. One of the women took Tabitha's hand and pulled her up. Taking the brunette's place.

This dyke had no intention of being gentle. Forcing my wife's legs apart, and ramming a pair of fingers deep in my wife's wet cunt. The lesbian on the other side of her pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Meanwhile two of the older women held Tabitha between them. The one behind her grabbed the shoulder straps of the black girl's outfit and yanked them down. Releasing Tabitha's own ample tits. She was then made to kneel in front of the woman before her. Her beautiful face pushed under the woman's skirt and forced to lick and kiss the older woman's wet hairy muff.

Apparently the black girl was pretty submissive too.

Kim was forced to make out with one woman while another finger banged her. When the woman pulled away to unbuckle her pants my wife could see one of the women lift up Tabitha's skirt and shove, what seemed to her anyway, a big strap-on up the girls black ass. A big purple dragon dildo. Twelve inches long, thick and bumpy.

With her new friend squealing, and the woman in front of her pulling down her pants obviously preparing for Kim's face, my wife decided it was all too much. "Please, no." She gasped. Breaking off a kiss.

"Kittens don't say no, whore." The blue haired woman who had been kissing her warned. She slapped my wife's face and pushed her to the ground on her knees. The other woman's cunt right in front of her. Her grey pubic hair glistening. Damp with pussy juice.

A hand pushed on the back of her head. Kim's face buried in the woman's crotch. Her tongue delved deep in the woman's salty twat. "That's a good kitten." The mature bull dyke told her. Tabitha getting fucked up the ass by the strange dildo nearby.

After the first woman came all over my wife's face. Cruel hands grabbed her curly red hair and painfully turn her around. Shoving her face into the crotch of a woman sitting on the couch.

Kimberly pleasured cunt after cunt. Lapping up pussy juice for over an hour.

Then she was dragged to the bed. Her arms and legs spread out and held down.

"Time for a trim, kitten." One woman said. Shaving my wife's crotch, while someone else pinched and pulled on her nipples.

When her pussy was completely bare they brought Tabitha over.

"Time for the kittens to play together."

They made the black girl lie on her back. Then made my wife sixtynine with her. Laughing as the new friends licked each other's pussies for their enjoyment.

Kim moaned when she felt something big and slimy pressing against her ass. Fingers spread her asscheeks and the dragon dildo began forcing her tight asshole open.

Now it was Kim's turn to squeal. The big rubber dildo was driven deep up her ass by a cackling dyke. She could feel every bump as it violated her.

The woman rode my wife hard. As she dutifully licked Tabitha's cunt.

Finally the two girls were released. Shoved out into the hall, practically naked...

..."So I came back to you. I was so worried that you might hate me." She casts her eyes down. Ashamed, and worried.

"Well." I started, clearing my throat. "Honestly, your story turns me on. The thought of you being abused by cruel dykes." She smiled at me hopefully. "If you want to have sex with women, you can. I mean you have my blessing."

"Oh goody." She said running her hand down my chest. "And what if I want to get fucked by men?" She asked sweetly. Her fingers finding my hardening cock.

"A couple of big rough guys bending me over?" My dick was like stone in her hand. Do I want to see that?

"I... um. I would never stand in the way of what makes you happy." I told her. The idea turning me on more than I was comfortable with.

She smiled as she leaned in. Licking the tip of my dick.

The experiences at the big convention revved up my wife's sex drive even more. Tabitha was over nearly every day. They would work on costumes together, hang out, and fuck. Sometimes in front of me. Sometimes not.

"I'm thinking of starting a blog. A cosplay blog." Kim announced one day. We were lounging in bed. I was in boxers. She had on a light green, silk nighty. I could see her excited nipples outlined by the thin cloth.

"Lots of the pictures would be a bit risqué. So I wanted to run it by you first." She explained.

"I think I'm fine with that." I said.

"You're fine with men lusting after your wife? Looking at half naked pictures of her. Their big dicks in their hands." She rolled on her side and was caressing my inner thigh with her fingers.

"Mmm, yes." I moaned as her hand caressed my crotch through my boxers.

"You're a sissy, Ashton. Aren't you?" I groaned when she pinched my cock through the cloth. Not painfully hard, but sternly. "Aren't you?"

"Uunh. Yes. Yes I am." I admitted.

"You aren't worthy to fuck women. That's something for real men." This time she pinched my tip painfully. Yet it sent shivers up my spine.

My wife was forcing me to examine who I really was. She had seen the changes in me.

"I want you to be my sissy, Ashton. I love you so much. The thought of humiliating and emasculating you turns me on. I want to betray our wedding vows. To fuck another man right in front of you. Knowing you won't even say anything. Just sit there with a sad look on your face." My body shook with my lust.

She moved up my body. Running a finger across my lips. "Do you want that Ashton? Do you want to be a sissy?"

"Yes." I gasped. My wife smiling as I surrendered to her. My most shameful secret. One I didn't even know I had until she teased it out of me.

"Good. We will start off slow. First you will lick my hot cunt. Your little sissy dick is worthless for a real woman."

Kimberly grabbed my hair and forced my head between her lovely thighs.

My body trembled with excitement as I licked her bald pussy. I had told her that I really liked it shaved, and she decided to keep it that way for a while. A reminder of her first lesbian gangbang.

After she came and I licked up her juices, she made me stand and take off my boxers. "This is just pathetic." She complained. Slapping my hard little nub back and forth. "Not the penis of a real man, is it? We need to show you what you really are."

She took me to the bathroom and shaved all the hair from my body. It was like she was shaving my masculinity away. I didn't realize how humiliating it would be to be so bare.

Then she made me put on a pair of her panties. They were pink silk, and frilly around the waist. They were just a little tight on me.

Kimberly stood me in front of a mirror. "There now look at you in all your sissy glory." I mostly looked ridiculous, but a thrill ran through me.

"Don't worry. We will go out shopping for some girly things for you." She tickled my little dick through the panties.

Kimberly then dressed in her Kara outfit and made me take pictures. I spent the shoot in those pink panties. Taking sexy snaps of my wife in erotic poses. Towards the end of the shoot the poses turned from erotic to pornographic.

She pulled out her giant tits, and pulled off her panties.

Kim explained that she wouldn't use those pics on the blog. She just wanted them for her personal collection.

Finally she had me lay down. She pulled out my sissy nub without taking off my panties. Then she rode me cowgirl style. Her costume half off as she ran her hands through her long red hair.

When I reached up to play with her tits she slapped my hands away. "No! Those are for real men. Not nothing sissies like you."

I couldn't hold back. I came inside her. Filling her with my jizz.

"Oh, honey. Already?" She said in a mocking tone, before kissing me passionately on the lips.

She made me wear the frilly pink panties the rest of the day.

Kimberly's blog was an instant success. Gathering a few thousand followers in just a couple weeks.