Cosplay Wife, Cuckold Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved to interact with her fans. Talking with them in chat. Doing requested poses. Even discussing our sex life. Though the version she told was of me being a big sissy and her only release with her lesbian mistress.

Kim and Tabitha took me shopping for some women's clothes.

The black girl was super excited by this new wrinkle. "I've never been in a relationship with a sissy before." She told me. "I'm a kitten, cause my pussy is submissive. So is your wife." She smiles at Kim a few racks down, looking through the clothes. "That puts you even below me."

We were in an upscale lingerie shop. The girls picked out a bunch of negligee in my size and made me try it on. Stepping out so they and everyone else could see me.

It was humiliating, and my tiny pecker stayed hard the whole time.

When we got home they made me wear my own pair of new silk panties. Pink, so much of what they picked out was pink.

"For our little princess." Tabitha told me.

I had on a black garter and thigh high stockings. Pulling up the stockings sent a thrill through my body.

For a top they had me put on a frilly, pink corset. It was tight. With my lack of tits it helped me look even more feminine.

To finish the ensemble I had pink fingerless gloves and a little pink bonnet.

Tabitha chuckled as she took pictures of me. "Oh, princess. You look so cute."

They made me lick their pussies while they sat on the couch watching a movie, and talking.

"If we make him grow his hair out he will look much prettier." Tabitha said. My lips kissing her smooth pubic mound.

"You're right of course. I have looked into it. There are certain pills guaranteed to 'make your sissy as girly as you want'. So I think we will try that." Kimberly said as I pleased my mistresses.

"His name is Roger. I met him on the blog." Kim explained to me. "If you don't want to do it, we won't." She reached back and caressed my face. We were in the bathtub. It was full of bubbles. She sat between my legs. Occasionally wiggling her sweet ass against my crotch.

"If you say yes then everything is out of your hands. You just get to play the part of the sad cuckold."

"I...I'm ready." I told her. She turned and kissed me passionately.

Roger was in town just overnight. We met him at his hotel room.

"This is my worthless husband." Kim introduced us. She was in a sexy, low cut, cocktail dress. I was in a suit. "Show the nice man that you aren't a threat, you pathetic nothing." She ordered me.

In his bedroom I stripped down to my underwear.

White velvet panties, thigh high stockings, and a frilly white negligee. Roger chuckled at me as I sat on a chair. Frown on my face.

The strange man took my wife in his arms. Kissing her full on the lips. His big bushy mustache tickling her nose. His hands reached around and squeezed her sweet ass.

He bent her over the bed. Facing toward me, so we could look at each other when he lifted her dress and spanked her. I could clearly see the pleasure on her face as she closed her eyes and gasped at each strike.

"Looks like your slut wife is ready for a real man." Roger taunted. Obviously excited. Kimberly had shared with him that his would be the first real dick she had. Mine obviously didn't count.

He sounded excited in his DM's to be the first to take her 'actual' virginity.

He roughly yanks her panties down. Past her stockings that match mine.

Kimberly looks me in the eyes as the second dick in her life thrusts into her. Her eyes going wide, her pussy not used to something so big.

"Oh! Oh yes Roger. Fuck my slut pussy." Kim gasped. Her pleasure palpable. I watch as she hangs her head and drops to her elbows. His dick pounding her in places mine never could.

As she gasped, this strange man grabbed her long red hair and forced her face up. Making sure I can see the pleasure there as he satisfied my wife.

He slapped her ass a few times, then gave a satisfied grunt as he filled my wife with his Alpha make seed. "Unh! Fuck yeah!"

He pulled his big limp dick out. Then he flipped Kim onto her back. Grabbing the shoulders of her dress he yanked down, revealing her black lace bra.

Roger pulled her big tits out. Then he grinned at me as he slapped them back and forth. Abusing my lovely wife, while I just sat there in women's lingerie. In my lingerie.

He rubbed his limp cock against her smooth pussy. Slowly getting harder as he punished Kim's large breasts.

Finally he was hard enough to plunge back into her. Grabbing and roughly squeezing her tortured breasts.

Kim gasped and moaned as she had a strong orgasm. Her pussy throbbed as it tried to milk its intruder. Accepting all the extramarital cum it could get.

Roger was happy to oblige. Shooting another load deep into my wife.

Finished he ushers is out of his room. Forcing us to get dressed in the hall where anyone could have seen us. Seen me in lingerie.

Kimberly gave me a long passionate kiss when we got to the car. "How was that?" She asked.

"I...I liked it." I admitted.

"Good. Me too." She told me with a smile.

As we drove home she admitted. "I think I may be more lesbian than not. You are the only man I enjoy being with. But having men use me turns me on. Abusing me with their dicks gets me excited."

When we got home she had me strip. Then she looked at me coyly. "Please don't hurt me daddy." She begged.

I smiled and forced her onto the bed, where I stripped her dress off. Ass in the air, I fucked and spanked my wife. Her cunt sloppy with another man's cum.

"Some of my followers have been asking for a couple pics of you. Something in lingerie." Kim told me. "Would you mind? We can crop out your face."

There probably isn't anything I wouldn't do if she asked.

I dressed in the outfit with the pink corset. She had fun taking a bunch of pictures of me in various poses.

Then we lay together on our bed to pick out two. Posting them to her blog. Presumably so her fans could laugh at me.

My wife's interest in cosplay had turned me into a cuckold.

And I was enjoying every minute of it.