All Comments on 'Costume Drama'

by Dave933

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
enjoyed it so far

i'm presuming that evelyn doesnt come home or she got into trouble while away and is marked or bruised so not able to complete marriage contract. maybe she can be her brothers maid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am quite impressed

with the storyline and the realistic georgian setup, which shows the effort and knowledge the author put into this quite arousing story.

I am waiting for further parts to come a.s.a.p.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Costume Drama

I normally skip historic period pieces such as this one, so I don't know why I started reading it. It held my attention and I wonder if the sister will be found or will the brother be found out. Mr. Graves sounds like he might get irritable if he finds out he has been tricked. I like that his character is dominant with a sense of entitlement, even though he has worked his way to where he is.

Please keep what I think is a strong storyline going and write more soon. xoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

would definitely like to see more!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Excellent...

the details are spot on. Very impressive. I can't wait for the next part.

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
First class erotic writing!

Nice work! I have just today found this site, and am quite pleased to see such literary talent. One could almost see this guy falling into the sub-sissy mode, as if such an effort was only required to save the family estate. Clearly he wanted to be a girl for some time.

fyrehartfyrehartover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this period piece immensely. The flow of the story seems as though it is actually taking place and I am viewing it through a hazy time warp. I shall continue to enjoy the next chapter. Well done!

IlbfitaIlbfitaover 9 years ago
Great

I really love the way you took your time with this story and slowly developed the bride-to-be's sexual awakening. I suspect he is going to love being a bride, and that his sister wont get the gig!

Please write some more.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Fascinating saga

Very imaginative mix of history, adventure, and sensation. Quite the journey. Can't wait to check if there if there is more. I hope so. 😘

Xoxo,

Di

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 6 years ago
So well written

Five stars just for the craftsmanship of this story. The details of the period are exquisite. Thank you.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

Wie transformeert me tot Evelyn ? Wou dat ik haar was !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave933@Dave933
I enjoy all sorts of erotic writing - I think it's often a lot sexier than just watching 'real' porn. And since starting writing my own, I'm enjoying giving something back to Literotica. I'm really glad most people seem to like it!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES