All Comments on 'Costume Party Switch'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
loved it

I would go for that, living with three women even if I have to dress as Shelly ..

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
His girlfriend doesn't seem to care

About him at all. At every turn it's "do this or GTFO." Was great other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story but i might just get out as i think his girlfriend only thinks about herself and not him i think she gets off humiliating him as a girl with a dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nearly 5 star

I'd have happily given this 5 star but for a few personal preferences.

I feel like you wanted this to be a one off story but it felt like there was a rush at times. The story jumped to these girls wanting them to move in after 2 days. I know it's fantasy and it's being picky, but these things jump out at me.

The only other thing was the guy getting fucked by another guy when his character didn't want that. I'd have preferred to see him experiment with the strap on you mentioned and then if he liked it, make that decision on his own.

That being said, on a positive note, I loved the story, the descriptions and the smut. I liked the different relationship dynamics but was a little put off as mentioned above about the "do this or leave" attitude.

I hope to see more from you and I'd like to see more from these characters.

Thanks for the great story

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 5 years ago
Liked it & Didn't Like it

On the one hand I thought the girlfriend Michelle could have a lighter more encouraging touch. On the other should have been tougher. I prefer the lighter touch myself, but that is me. It just didn't balance out right for me. The sex was good, but the anal sex of our hero (or heroine) was glazed over. It could have been described better. Particularly as a positive sexual experience that opened up new possibilities. All in all a,good story, but it just didn't grip me as much as others have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope, just no.

I'm a woman and this "do this or get the fuck out" shit is for the birds. I would have told her to find another place herself. It's clear she doesn't love him so why move in together at all. The constant do this or GTFO nonsense was what ruined it for me.

JJMemaw

jackie_emjackie_emover 5 years agoAuthor
GTFO

I understand people's objections to Michelle's attitude. Keep in mind that he would certainly have expected her to wear whatever he'd have chosen had he won and he wanted her to dress really skimpy. Since she won and wanted him to wear something that embarrassed him, he seemed to be trying to back out of it. They have been lovers and she made it clear that he'd get plenty of sex after doing what he was supposed to. She feels justifiably pissed about his attitude, which spawned the GTFO comments. Could she have expressed that in a nicer manner? Probably, but then would Michael have taken her seriously if she had. Perhaps not.

Also, if I were to continue the story, it would come out that Michelle knew the other two women beforehand, and arranged meeting at the club and going back to their place. Since all three women are bisexual to varying degrees, she had also likely talked to them about sharing a place if things seemed compatible.

EroticReader1986EroticReader1986almost 5 years ago
Fun and erotic

Great story. Full of fun and erotic entertainment. Would love to see a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Man.

Screw Michelle. What a fucking bitch

spankfunforspankfunforabout 3 years ago

Great story! A Man Would Be A fool Not To Be Shelly WithThreee Smokin; Hot Women To Live with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a wonderful fantasy; to be ferminized by 3 gorgeous women and get to have sex with each of them. Where do I sign up!!

1Martiniman1Martiniman22 days ago

I like the story, but not sure if I like Michelle. All of this started as a simple costume party bet, but Michelle takes advantage at every turn to hook up with other people…great girlfriend. On top of that, Michelle seems to be constantly threatening Michael to throw him out of her apartment or move on from him. Yup, it’s a story, but if we’re suppose to like Michelle…it’s difficult. Michael should move in and try to permanently hook up with Kelli. However…it was a fun story, well written and worth the time to read. This writer is starting to become a favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous