All Comments on 'Cougar'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the story. I'm hoping you find a way to continue it, and let Jenna truly enjoy John .

RigatonyRigatonyover 10 years ago
You're really ending it there?

I love your style of writing so much. I also appreciate your great grammar and spelling <:/)

I'm hoping for another chapter or three before you end this story, and if not, I'll prolly live.Thanks for submitting a story that's long enough to satisfy oneself beyond a tease.

Please keep writing about my favorite taboo fantasies, RigaTony.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
Hi Shy S...I hope that sounds familiar.....

The Eagle gives once again 2 up " " +5*'s

Let me know love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong Caregory

This story works as aprelude to incest, but it is not an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Great start to a series of stories.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
just the start?

Like the other commenters (except for the idiot who said it was the wrong category), I certainly hope to see this story continue for at least one to two more chapters. Your grammar and spelling are almost flawless and your descriptive word style is fantastic!! Definitely 5+ stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Was a great start. Ignore the category-police that have sprung up lately trying to tell everyone that their stories are in the wrong place - anonymously, of course, since they aren't writers or moderators or even people of interest.

Prelude to incest works as incest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The 'Category Police' have a point...

In one way, the previous comment about this story perhaps being in the wrong category DOES raise a legitimate point. There is no indication that this is only the first chapter in a longer story, so 'category definitions' must rely solely upon the content available.

The laws regarding incest all specify that incest ONLY occurs when you have two people closely related by blood, and a penis is introduced into the vagina, whether or not semen is emitted. At no point in the story is Jenna's vagina penetrated by a penis belonging to either of her sons. She gets shagged by Dylan, in the 'pick-up' scene, and by her son's friend, Sam, but not by her son. The best we get, in that vein, is the scene at the end where they each masturbate themselves while sitting on the patio by the pool. While it's an arousing scene, it's simply not incest. It may not be the sort of conduct that most moms and sons engage in, but there's nothing there for which either Jenna or John can be prosecuted. It's on private, secluded property, so there's no 'indecent exposure', and since John's presumed (as a high school graduate) to be 18, there's no 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor' unless you count the fact that Jenna serves John a drink with alcohol in it and he's not yet 21.

I'm hoping that the author is just setting the scene for a longer story, but - if this is all there is - there is simply no incest present.

ShysquirterShysquirterover 10 years agoAuthor
Wrong Category?

I think it is a valid argument. Not sure what category this story falls into. I just thought it was worth telling and I hope many of you enjoyed. I picked this category because of the incestuous lust, and also because the Cougar's lust for young men might be considered 'taboo" by some. Any suggestions for what category this story should have went in?

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * * *

I very much enjoyed it.

If it stays a stand alone piece as is,

then it belongs in either.

Mature or Erotic Couplings category.

If there's a part two and she gets

her hands on one of her sons well then....

Oz1999Oz1999over 10 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Who gives a flip about the category?

As usual Shy your writing is so erotic and I love the exquisite detail you always include in your writing.

One beef however ... you can't leave this story here. You have John all horned up and hard, another son on his way home, Sam is just waiting in the wings for another "lesson" with Jenna's fabulous cunt and ... what about us? What about your audience hun? You got us hornier than a two-peckered billy goat.

If you leave the story here, we will have to re-name you Shysquirter Tease! lol

Please give us more!

Oz

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 10 years ago
Category ?

It's a puzzle that's for sure. I think mature would be a good place for this. It's not really an incest story at all. Just like I think that incest romance should be a separate category as well (nothing to do with this story). Maybe this could be the start of a new

category, "Cougar". What does everyone say. Maybe Literotica can put their already dull wits to some serious work and do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i loved this

.. but does this mean your "helping hands" story is over? :[[[

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

This can't be the end!! There's still another twin to come home and she still needs to fuck Sam some more!!

hejohejoabout 10 years ago
Excelent

One of the best Mother/Son stories I have read. Hope you continue with this.

Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous, don't stop

this is one of your best. Please don't leave it here

RJalexRJalexover 9 years ago
Please

Please do a part two....this story made me as hard as a teen ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please

thank you

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
Don't listen to them

A fine piece of writing. Please continue.

TBC

mvtommyrottenmvtommyrottenalmost 8 years ago
Really Great

Love stories about the Village! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not only is it in the wrong category. But the protagonist is unappealing as hell. Fake tits and an alimony leech? No thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

I quit reading 3/4 of the way trough the second page when the son brought a buddy home with him. That ruined it for me. I don't know why writers of these stories thinks bringing in a sons or brothers friend into an incest story a good idea. It ruins a story for me. I hope the rest of the incest taboo stories you wrote doesn't have this mistake in them. If they do, I'm going to have to quiet reading these stories and go on to another author. You're a good writer. Just think about what you're writing and how many people will react to what you write. I'm willing to bet most readers of incest taboo stories where mothers and sons and brothers and sisters are involved don't like a third party brought into the story. I'm seventy five years old and all of my life I'd never would have had another male anywhere near me when I was going to screw anyone. Mother or sister or anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish the effing story.

WTF?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i really liked the story

very sexy - but i wish there had been more than just the tease with the son. but well-written, erotic. i gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should have had a second chapter.

This story does NOT qualify as incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All your stories

Tease, and lead up to incest, but none of them actually have any real incest in them. You have a special knack for frustrating and disappointing readers. I'll skip your stories in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

man. just found this. wish there had been a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT!

ryantrixryantrixover 2 years ago

She is just a slut, doesn't matter whether he is son or not.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

As a reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, this story was okay. However, the mother was only interested in sex. Apparently, she loves no one but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just gave it a 3 needs more added to be incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You made a mistake of putting incest tag when the story is nothing but a whore story... 1star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I expected the cougar Mom would take her son for a mustache ride. She was seducing him and to completely take all of him, she should have him orally administer smothering him for her squirting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous