All Comments on 'Cougar Happy Hour'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the few recent incest stories on here with any credibility. Great stuff, keep up the good work. Other "would be" authors ought to read this & realize that they don't need 38DD's and 10" dicks to gain readers.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 12 years agoAuthor
Buried again

Buried once again on the second New page on the first day of release, MisterReason ain't feeling the love from literotica these days, but I appreciate the support from the readers who find and read my stuff. Thanks. Comments are always welcome, good back or indifferent.

kplusmckplusmcabout 12 years ago
nice read

hope there is more to come, steve should pull his head out of his ass and see were it goes

ipmwebipmwebabout 12 years ago
Spring Semester

Time for Dave to realize that he is better than what she is getting from the others - could get fun and do interesting things since she will do anything for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
real nice

excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Credable story, well written, had me hard and cummin through most of it, guess it must be my age ,....... 52

BiskitBiskitabout 12 years ago
Odd coupling

It took me a moment to remember how many homely women I've made love too to appriciate what was going on here. There is a certain charm and excitment to fucking a woman that isn't a dream girl-especially if you're related to her. Pretty well writen and yes, you had me jerking off and that's all that you want from erotica.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Freak

Aunty is a cold blooded freak. I wouldn't want her skinny ass either.

furryfanfurryfanabout 12 years ago
Compelling story

As someone who enjoys not only writing but reading about women who don't fit the usual literotica mold of perfect bodies and dazzling beauty, let me say that I enjoyed this story very much, despite incest not being one of my interests.

As you age, you start appreciating women in different ways, and I really can't get into many of these literotica stories that feature women who are drop dead gorgeous. Where are these women? As Jerry said in a Seinfield episode after claiming that a miniscule number of people are really attractive, "Have you been to the DMV office lately?" It's true, and that why I like to read about people that remind of actual folks. I also haven't looked at a Playboy in decades either. To each his or her own.

I enjoyed the different viewpoints of the two main characters, with the predatory nature of the young guy on the prowl for older women, and the desperation of the woman who longs for companionship. Nice noting the aunt mentioning the double standard, whereas the male who counts notches on the headboard is admired but the woman who does the same thing is belittled.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PICKED SO STRANGE GROUP OF PEOPLE TO USE, AN UNHAPPY WIFE (his aunt) A HORNY YOUNG MAN (her nephew) A HORSE BALL (her husband) AND A HORNY ROOM MATE (male dorm pal his). IT WAS INCEST WITH A TWIST, A PART TWO SHOULD GET MOM IN THE STORY, MOM CHECKING ON HER SISTER AND HUSBAND. AND A TRIP TO THE BLUE DEVIL WITH SIS. JUST A THOUGHT.................................................. A FAN............................LAROC OF AGES

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Cougar Happy Hour:" - Steven Everett and Marie Hartwell - (Nephew and Aunt)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the ageless adage implies!! Steven has found beauty in his aunt Marie; it has worked well for them, to a point. Nephew Steven is troubled that a lady he is smitten with, his aunt Marie, that he obviously adores, is in the throes of her mid-life menopause and her libido is working over time!! At worse I would imagine he will come to grips with his dilemma; his aunt certainly cares enough for him to offer her best to appease him, trying to maintain their social and familial relationships intact. Hopefully, and I pray that Aunt Marie succeeds!!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
sad

nicely written story wish aunt wasnt in to letting guys use her like she does seemed like nephew really liked her and had mixed emotions on the whole thing maybe write some more to this story and let jr. figure it out

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
that was depressing

and very sad. talk about family dynamics at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Plain girls need attention as much as those 40DD bombshell blondes with hourglass figures. The fact that they are probably more appreciative than the popular ones makes me think of them as being preferable on my list. Thanks for a story that sounds more like an actual encounter than many of those found here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Made me sad

Poor woman

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

I'm very glad I found this. Well written and not the usual fare. This leads me to see what other little gems you have written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

What a downer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thought I recognized this.

I know I read this about two years ago. It was worthy of a reread.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story line

I had sex with a skinny older woman or two. One was a widow who wanted to be locpved again and invited me to her place and then put up false resistance. I was a friend for the day but never returned. The other was a more desperate woman and was my "friend" for about a week. That was an error and we parted. The moral is everyone loves not matter the age and sex is god if both like the act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice bit of turmoil

Nice story.

I really enjoyed the bit of emotional turmoil from the guy you added in. It really bumped the quality up a notch & gave it some more depth.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed It!

Quite the twist.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Really Enjoyable

I loved the story but the ending just depressed me. I enjoy a happy ending to these types of stories. It would have been nice to read another chapter.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

His aunt is manipulative and a basic slut nothing else.

She cucked him knowingly and when he still wanted her afterwards it was over.

She will continue to cuck him with probably every other friend he has and he is still gonna come back to her.

Terrible aftertaste

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Mr. Reason,

Ya took us on a hell of a ride there.

Time for the next part, and bringing this family back together.

WB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5stars for the storyline but little mistakes. "She put her hands between her head". Perhaps legs would be better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous