Cougar House Ep. 020: Elliot Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cell in hand she again felt tempted to at least text Elliot her love. "Just do it." She told herself falling to her back, pillow under her chin as she lifted her cell above her. "It's almost 6:00 PM in France. He's out of school and it's too early for bed so I shouldn't wake him." She gathers her thoughts then begins texting, "I miss you Elliot. I love you so much." A Mother's love regardless of not being paternal was strong. Sending the text she lowers her cell and snuggles with the pillow. Two minutes later her cell blurts out a text tone of Baby Stewie from the Family Guy spouting, "Mom, Mum, Mommy." She nearly bawled, grateful that he had acknowledged her, as well as having installed the ringtone. It was precious.

"Love you too Mom."

Texting became an obsession suddenly, rolling over on the mattress to type better, not even questioning the fact that she was one thread away from being nude in her son's bed. Mainly, because it hadn't occurred to her yet.

"How is school going?"

"Great. New Teacher. Looks just like you almost."

"Really?" She felt jealous a bit. "You will have to take a picture of her and show me, if she's alright with that."

"I'll ask. I'm at the Library. This place is humongous Mom. Hardly, anybody around it's kind of spooky."

"Boo!" She shares a ghostly Emoji.

"LOL! Quit that. You nearly scared my pants off...LOL! You know what I meant."

"Yes I do. Keep them on please. LOL! I'm so happy you're doing well. Cabot and Eric are outside mowing. They're so very helpful." She finishes her text then flips back over on to her back. Hearing a mower silence outside she smiles and touches herself, slipping fingers beneath her panties to tease her clit. "Mmmm! Sweaty men will be making love to me very soon now." Again, the thoughts on being 95% naked in Elliot's bed had not sunk in, nor was the fact that she was rubbing her clit. That is until he wrote back.

"Any of those fuckers flirting with you?" He added an, "LOL!"

"Yes. I've had sex with all of them." She giggled typing it but not sending it. It was far better not to admit the truth, it might ruin his time away worrying. Erasing the words she replaced them with, "They all do. I like being noticed. All is well my adorable boy."

"Awesome. Flirting is okay. Just tell them not to get too attached. LOL!"

"Too late Elliot. I'm attached too." A moment more to tease her clit again she shivers dramatically, "GOD! I NEED DICK." If not for Elliot's continued texting her fingers would be buried deep in pussy juice.

For ten minutes they talked about France and the culture there. Finally, her fingers caved and she took a minute to finger herself, rejoicing in her temptation, not even stressed over the bad timing of it. As she trembled Elliot sent his next text.

"Mom? Send me a picture of you right this second. Don't even primp. LOL! I need to feel close to home." Ulterior motive not even guessed at she just poised her camera over her head and snapped a picture. Off it went. Receiving it he bulged his eyes and typed back. "Are you laying in my bed? LOL! That's my pillow and blanket."

"Oh crap." She cringed, it hadn't even occurred to her where she was at the time. It just felt good to hear him want to be close to home. Typing him she wrote, "Yes. I'm doing laundry. I'm going to strip your bed and wash the sheets."

"Looks like you stripped too. Are you topless?"

"Quit noticing things you shouldn't be. LOL!" She giggles. "Yes. I'm home alone until the boys come in from mowing. You know how hot the house is in the Summer."

"Don't let them catch you."

She smiles, "If they catch me you definitely won't be getting another text for a few hours, Young Man." Definitely not typed. Instead she wrote, "I'm safe for now. They won't look for me in your bedroom." It was then things hit home, his bedroom, his bed, his bedding. Looked bad. Shrugging it off she sat up when he texted, "Mom? I have a favor."

"Ask anything my beautiful boy." She replied.

"You remember Farouk?"

"You mean Fuk? LOL!"

"Yeah, him. LOL! Did you know he was filthy rich?"

"No I didn't."

"Well, he just ran something by me. I...forget it...too much to ask."

Margo read his reply four times before curiosity got the best of her, "Does it hurt to ask?"

"It's out there even for me Mom." Not really, he would do just about anything. Greedy little fucker.

"GRRRR! ASK!!" She sent an infuriated Emoji.

"LOL! Cute. Well, you recall that he saw your...ummm...video, and I told him you sent it for him?"

Out loud Margo sighed, "DON'T REMIND ME." She then wrote, "Yes, I seem to recall the humiliation. LOL! Do I dare ask why you're bringing this up?"

"I let on that you were my slave. LOL!"

"WHAT?????????" She yelped holding her wet hand over her lips. Smelling her pussy she flared her eyes then growled, typing, "Oh boy! Why would you do that Elliot?"

"Messing with him is all. He bought it. LOL! Anyways, he's infatuated with you now. He offered me money if I got him more pics of you. Video even. You...don't have too."

"How much money? LOL!" She felt evil suddenly. Not that she intended to do it for Elliot, but she thrived on making him sweat.

"$100 bucks a picture. I'll send you half. LOL! I need munchies and my budget is tight over here."

Fidgeting at his request she could relate, her own budget was strict due to Darryl's money running low in their bank account. Rolling her eyes at her own income woes she sighs and messages back, "If I do this for you it's because I love my son. This is soooo wrong Elliot."

"You don't have too." He accompanied his text with a frowning Emoji.

"Let me think about it."

"REALLY?" Elliot sent all caps.

"Wheel and deal Son of mine. I have things we need to talk about too but, not over any text. Skype with me next weekend?"

"I promise. I...can't believe you would do this for me. Do you...hate me for even asking?"

"I cannot, nor will I ever , hate my baby boy. It's...certainly out there but, I will consider it. Half the lottery winnings or then, I might hate you. LOL!"

"You got it Mom. I'll get Fuk to wire you money. Deal?"

Exhaling like a whistle Margo Needy shivers, "Fine! Deal. I'll work some magic for you. At least if I do this I can splurge a bit on some things I'm running low on. Like make up. LOL! Let's...not make this a habit."

"One time deal. Unless...LOL!"

"Unless what?" She giggles shaking her head.

"Well, Farouk might wanna marry you afterwards. I think he'd be a really cool stepdad. LOL!"

"DO YOUR HOMEWORK! LOL!" She lets him have it in cap lock. "I'll get back to you when I have worthy pics. Taking them by myself is...awkward."

"You can ask Cabot to take some. I trust him more than the others." He shocks her with his offer.

"You...would be alright if...Cabot took nude pictures of me?" She played coy.

"I guess, but we're not splitting the money three ways. LOL!"

"I'll make excuses and hint around. Tell Farouk I blew him a kiss."

"Night Mom. You're the coolest Mom ever."

"Only when I have air conditioning again. LOL! Bye Elliot. I love my sweet but evil son."

"I love my super sexy Mom. No woman is hotter than you."

"Not even my twin the Teacher?"

"Ehhh! LOL! Later Mom."

"Bye, Elliot." Setting her cell aside she ponders Elliot's outlandish request. Her hormones peaking at the thoughts of Cabot and the boys taking pictures made her frolic over Elliot's blanket.

"There you are."

In the doorway to Elliot's room Cabot and Eric discover her strange yet seductive tour of her son's bedding. Biting her lower lip she flares her eyes at them with mischief.

"First...you two sweaty hunks are fucking me silly, then...you get to take lots of pictures of me for an...admirer."

"New boyfriend?" Eric winces in surprise.

"Perhaps." She bats her eyes at them then pulls Elliot's blanket down to pinch his sheets, "Hmm! I had forgotten these sheets were Egyptian cotton. Perfect timing."

Against her better judgment she fucked both boys in her son's bed. Margo Needy was happy. Troubled slightly, but happy enough for now.

Paris, the campus Library...just as Elliot Needy pumped his fist out of triumph...

"Fuck yes. I'm gonna be rich. I hope Farouk wants a thousand pictures. I'll just tell Mom he would only pay $50 a pic and give her $25, then keep $75 for myself. HELL YEAH!" Hopping from his seat he went in search of books on Black Holes. Still unnerved by so few people in the coliseum like library he ventured about leerily. Trying to focus on books while looking at an angle he catches a glimpse through bookcases into the next aisle. There was someone one aisle over, someone with lily white legs, gorgeous feminine legs at that. Eyes bulging Elliot, lifts from his angle to peer through the next level of books to discover hips.

"Whoa!" He ventured up one more row of books to spy a sexy hot lower definition of big breasts. Someone was naked in the next aisle over. Cautiously, he follows the pacing woman via section after section of shelves until he reaches the end of the aisle. Hugging his side he peered carefully around the edge of the end cap where a group of small desks with computers on top lined a wall. Nobody was at any desk but one, well, at least the computer was lit up, something on the screen kept scrolling up automatically. "Chatroom?" It was then he noticed a portable webcam pointed toward the aisle. Two and two together he calculated, "Camgirl?"

Puckering his lips at his good fortune he looked all around for other people. Only distant voices coming from downstairs on the lower floor could be heard. He might just be the only other person up here with this woman. His day for fists clenched in triumph he silently looked between books again. Trailing her movement he lost track of her no matter where he searched. Suddenly, it dawn on him where she might have gone. Dropping to his knees Elliot looked at the bottom row and concluded how right he was. The woman was obviously laying on the carpet masturbating. He heard very low moans that seemed strange in tone. Bewildered, he attempted to quietly shuffle books around in hopes to get a better look at her, no go Elliot took to his feet and silently prowled his own aisle to the far end and dared to peek around the bookcase into her aisle.

"OH SHIT! Blond with beads in her hair, and beautiful. Perfect tits, hell, perfect everything. She's a shorty though. 90 pounds wet." Worried her chatroom might notice him and let her know he stood idle feeling his erection sparking to life. "She's using a freaking dildo. HECK YEAH! If the volume on her computer is down the viewers can't warn her of me. I wonder...what the hell, she's the one breaking the law." Bold move made Elliot shows himself, her viewers knowing he was watching now. Moving casually closer toward her he was less than six feet away as she moans more fluently, her toy doing its damage. He was in a position now to stand on tip toes and see the toy plunging in and out of her tight pink pussy. An unshaven pussy but damn sexy regardless. Not too bushy, not to sparse. Even though, Elliot himself liked bald and bold.

Waving at the camera he looked smug and pointed at her on the floor then making motions that showed them he thought she was hot, hands over his own chest made jiggling actions. All at her expense. She was so lost in herself that she was oblivious to his presence. With 20/20 vision Elliot still squints to read her monitor, the chatroom was going nuts, in a favorable manner. "Whoaaaaa! Her audience wants me to jerk off over her. That's...they're crazy...I...fuck it." He unzips his fly and draws his cock out, a mere six inch little fella but admirable enough to pose smug for the viewers. They were loving his arrival, thinking he was part of the show to a degree. Knuckling his dick Elliot shuffled closer, gritting his teeth that she didn't catch on. Her moans still troubled him, there was just something different about her voice. Entranced by her beauty he recalled someone from a movie he and his dad watched together called "10". Unable to recall a name he shrugged it off. The actress was Bo Derek. In her youth Bo was every man's wet dream. This girl was on par.

Noticing comments via squint he reads, "She's deaf. Cum on her." Surely not, the watcher must be just goading him. Of course, that might explain the tiny ear piece. "Ohhh maaaan! Now I feel...like cumming all over those tits." Guilt slipping away with each stroke of his hand, and her vanishing dildo, Elliot remained on course. If she could hear him she would have reacted to his soft groans. Maybe her hearing aid was turned off for her own silent enjoyment. Regardless he continued his mesmerized taunting.

After five minutes of sharing private moments between their reality she has an orgasm and squirts on a towel she had laying beneath her ass. While convulsing dramatically, Elliot lost his mind and showered her in jizz. The sudden rain from above made the girl's eyelids rip wide open, head tilting back to see him hovering over her shoulder, her back arched as if her tits were begging for more cum. Elliot had his feet planted to each side of her beaded hair. Looking up in complete shock she panics and rolls to her feet defensively. With one hand on his dick still stroking and his other palm up to calm her he whispers, "Sorry. I couldn't resist. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

She reads his lips, shaking like a leaf at his boldness, yet she could see the concern in his eyes. She relaxed a bit but remained shy. Easing to her feet she turns to her viewers, only by looking over her shoulder. Spanking herself repeatedly Elliot took time to watch. Returning her big green eyes toward Elliot she dares to smile. Using her free hand she gathers his cum from her tits and licks her fingers, offering he and her viewership the most exquisite yearning expression he had ever seen. She loved his taste.

"Are you...?" He removes his hand from his cock long enough to point at his ear. She rolled her eyes then went into sign language. As if Elliot knew the gestures. Pretty obvious now that she was deaf. Turning her hearing aid up she heard his voice for the very first time. "Sorry. I won't tell anyone if you don't."

Pointing at her monitor she laughs faintly, her voice struggling to answer him with, "Too late." Only in French. He found it funny. So did she. Remaining shy she toys with her beaded hair while exploring Elliot's own exploration of her body. His dick was still tilting upward and handsome, it drew her gaze off and on between eye contacts. With silence part of her world she wasn't stressed over him not speaking much. It became more a character study of reactions. She nibbled her nail as her eyes sparkled with interest, he was stunned by her not freaking out on him. He was rather nerdy looking for a cute girl like her. So he thought. Her hungering gaze made him a bit more in tune with his self esteem.

"She's into me. Awesome! Let's see how long this lasts." He chose to fumble with his shoes, then tugging his jeans down and using his feet to trample his way out of them. In socks and his t-shirt he laughed as she admired his hurried reaction. It gave her the giggles. Hesitantly, he shakes off his nerves and ditches his shirt. Elliot Needy was naked in public, for the very first time ever, well in Paris that is. He had to know where this might go. She did not let him wait long. Stepping to him she grabs him by the hands and drags him with her to the end of the aisle. He felt insecure being on cam walking away, knowing guys were checking out his ass. Still, Elliot couldn't resist this beauty, his own age. At the end of the hall she looks around the end cap for safety. Once comfy in her environment the girl kneels in front of Elliot and reaches up to fondle his dick. Elliot nearly choked. Dancing excitedly in step she laughed then calmed him down with a soft pair of hands working together on his dick.

"You have amazing eyes." He complimented while she looked up at him with an alluring pair of green orbs, that forgot how to blink. Pouting at him she rose up higher on her knees to flick her tongue on his foreskin just below the crown. Her tongue touching him sent lightning through his body and he reared his head back huffing. Smiling at her efforts succeeding she swallowed his cock and sucked him off with tender devotion. Finding his center of acceptance Elliot glared down at her and literally mouthed, "I love you." Reading his lips she shared glossy eyes. She was touched by his sudden expression of emotion. True or not, she felt something stir within her, that made her suck him passionately. Just listening to her nasal symphony of moans as she took him in gave Elliot goosebumps from head to toe. He was completely forgetting that they were on webcam.

He really wanted to fuck this girl but, his blowjob was too darned good to stop. He told himself he could cum more than a few times if it meant more time with her. With his back to the bookcase he heard books crashing to the floor in the other aisle. Teeth gnashed by the noise he worried others below might have heard the racket. She held him by his hips and literally dug her nails into them as she got into it. Her blowjob was intensifying, forcing Elliot to hold on to the bookcase just to keep his balance. "HOLY SHIT!" He let out vocally, then winced for being too loud. "Slow up I'm gonna cum too...MOTHERFUCKER!" Elliot Needy lost his load down this girls throat. She was ravenous. Her lips held tight around him as her throat constricted to feast on every last droplet he had to give. Those watching on camera found his reactions hilarious, he was laughed at for being clumsy and awkward. Did he care? Not in the least. A simple flipped bird with a smug expression he said, "You all wish you were me Bitches." That was a fact.

Voices heard growing closer the girl pulls away with a fearful expression. Her hearing must have been turned up or there would have been no way she could have heard the incoming voices. Standing quickly she races to her computer and rushes to get dressed. Elliot took note after absorbing her perfect heart shaped ass wiggling away at a fast pace. Getting his own clothes left him fumbling to get dressed before the voices rounded the corner. He recognized one voice immediately, and froze, turning pale. As the girl completed her attire of a cute flower patterned dress of blue and white she sat down at the computer and disconnected her webcam stashing it in her book bag. The room she had opened to view her severed in favor of a secondary window of schoolwork. Uncertain where to run Elliot just began looking through books on the shelf. It was then that he stepped on her dildo, still on the floor. Eyes like saucers he kicks it toward the girl, sending it rolling under her desk where she went unaware of it being there. He nearly crapped his pants. Selecting a book he opened it and tried his best to appear as if studying its content. "SHIT!" He noticed her towel still on the floor too. Snatching it up he stuffs it on top of the lowest book shelf and hoped for the best.

Rounding the corner, as the secondary voice complained about books on the floor in the next aisle, stepped of all people...Brigitte LaPute. Recognizing Elliot instantly she stared with surprise. "Oh, hey Ms. LaPute. Are you following me?" He winced trying to play off charismatic.

"Monsieur Needy? Studying into the night are we?" She was torn between looking at his reaction, and the girl playing naïve at her computer.

"Trying to. I had troubles finding the right book for what we're studying. Oh, I told my Mom she had a twin sister over here in France. She laughed and told me to ask you for a picture."

"I see." She shared a hesitant glance wondering if this was his way of getting more pictures of her. Attempting to be professional she leaned an elbow on the bookcase and told him, "One. You may take my picture." While Elliot sat his book on the shelf to get his cell out she paused him with a finger, "Hold if you please." Stepping around him he checked out Brigitte's tight ass in her earlier skirt, this time however she wore fishnet stockings with a wide black lace top, from them were clipped black garters. His erection was baaaaaaaaack.