Cougar House Ep. 020: Elliot Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! The girl must be in trouble over her site." He was just too naive.

"Giselle? Come sweetheart we have to go. I have...company coming." She gets the blonds attention and uses sign language to fill her in. Elliot was just clueless. He heard Brigitte say Giselle but that was about it. Pretty name Giselle. As the girl shut her computer off and gathered her things she realized that Elliot was still with her. She shyly smiled at him and fluttered her fingers his way as a friendly gesture. Brigitte narrowed her eyes at Elliot, wondering if they had already met, being in the same area of the library. "Have the two of you met?"

"No. She looked really busy so I tried to be as quiet as I could around her. Just...looking for black holes." He shared his books cover. Luckily at least it said Astronomy on the cover. She overlooked the rest. Giselle darted her gaze innocently between Brigitte and Elliot. Finally, Brigitte sighs.

"This is my daughter Giselle. Giselle? This young man is my student Monsieur Needy." She let the girl read her lips this time.

"Elliot." He prompts Brigitte, allowing Giselle to read his lips to embrace his first name basis. "This is...your daughter? Wow! I didn't realize you were...a Mom too."

"Yes. Monsieur Elliot Needy, I am a Mother of one. Please take your picture. I have business too attend to." Brigitte draws Giselle under her arm and allows her to be in the picture too. He started to take the photo then paused as the Librarian stepped around the aisle unexpectedly. Apologizing for her intrusion she steps back out of his shot.

"Wait. Can you take our picture?" He rushes to the elderly woman and hands her his phone, moving without asking behind both Brigitte and Giselle. As the old woman moves back and explores the cell function with poor eye sight Elliot feigns dropping his wallet on the floor. Bending down he snatches up not only his wallet but the dildo. Stashing Giselle's toy in her bag without being noticed was a smooth move. Settling behind the women Elliot winked at Giselle, then grinned at Brigitte when she turned to glance at him. She felt something amiss until she felt something tangible, Elliot had his hand on Brigitte's ass. With a cleared throat Brigitte chose to smile at the photographer without telling Elliot to remove his hand. Giselle tried very hard not to laugh. This boy was daringly cute in a nerdy sort of way.

"I think I have it figured out." The older woman spoke in French. "Say Francois."

It wasn't verbalized but it was recited within their thoughts. Elliot Needy had just made History. And, a curious new friend. Giselle during the photo had slipped her hand behind her and grabbed his dick. Yup! His eyes bulged. Nice pose Elliot.

"We must go." Brigitte took Giselle by the hand then ignores Elliot. He merely said his goodbyes.

"Nice meeting you Gizz." He realized how it sounded, but what the hell, she might not have heard him anyway. Brigitte herself had, a thin scowl led them downstairs. As the Librarian handed him the cell, taking her leave, he checked out the picture.

"MOOOOOOOOMMMY!" He purred. "GIZZZZZZELLE. I think I'm in love. Trouble too."

Wildwood, Pennsylvania...last time tonight...

After having hardcore sex in Elliot's bed for over an hour, Margo had stripped his bedding and was washing the sheets. As she returned to his room she once again sat on his bed sighing. "I should be ashamed of myself. Not only did I have incredible sex in my son's bed, I allowed his friends into it. Two of them no less. What kind of Mother are you?"

While stewing over her past actions she received the picture of her twin and Elliot himself. Opening it she stares with admiration, "She does look like me." The picture was followed by a text. "I'm in love Mom. This is Brigitte's daughter Giselle. Can I keep her? LOL!"

"No pets. LOL!" Margo giggled typing back.

"So not funny. She's amazing, Giselle. Her Mom scares me. LOL!"

"Take your time Elliot. You're over there to study, not..." She hesitates to talk to herself, "Paris is the city of love. How could I deny my boy any chance at romance?" Finishing her text with, "Don't ignore your studies over a beautiful young girl. Just breath Elliot. Just breath. Take this girl on a date."

"I need money for a date. LOL!"

"Ugggh! I'll have pictures and a video for Farouk by next week. Give me time to talk with Cabot." She sends it and falls back on to his bare mattress with regret. Seconds later Elliot replies one last time.

"I really want this girl Mom. Thank you." Hearts fly across the sea via Emoji's. Margo was such a sucker for love.

"There you are." Came a second chorus of that acknowledgment in under three hours. Lifting her head up she discovers Heath Talbot, and Brian Hancock standing in the doorway just as Eric and Cabot had earlier. Eyes flaring at their nudity, she gave up.

"Get in here." Sore muscles or not, both boys tore Momma up.

Elliot's bed would be sprayed with Febreze, the mattress turned over two hours later.

No regrets this time.

At least she cleaned up her mess.

Elliot? His mess was just starting.

She would likely have to clean up after him too.

==============

Coming soon : Cougar House 21 : D.M.V.