Cougar House Ep. 024: Goodness Gracias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's Fannie's car. She still has that red corvette." He knew there were cameras all around the parking lot, the problem with going in too often would look bad should footage ever be looked at. Sure, he had his Xterra back in High School, some faculty would remember it, yet with Fannie Filmore's husband being a Wildwood cop he needed to use less balls and more brains. Just in case his approaching Fannie didn't go as he hoped, he didn't want a stalker charge. At least one that showed his constant drive by. Sure he could come up with excuses about missing the old days, but would it be good enough? "Man I wanna leave a note on her car window but that would just be stupid. It's almost lunchtime so maybe she will walk out and I can follow her to wherever she goes to eat." He recalls the past, "Shit! I forgot she's a salad head. With a body like Fannie's those salads are about all she eats to stay fit. She does go running sometimes, maybe that should be my way in, follow her until I catch her jogging then pull up on her and say hi. Fuck I sound crazy. Just take a walk inside the school and say hi to other teachers along the way, and make it look as if she's just the next in line. Yeah, that's the best move."

Parking along the street Heath looks at his reflection in the mirror and combs his hair, making sure his sunglasses sat on top his head just perfectly. Wearing a tank top to show off his muscles and tight jeans to aggravate his erection once it rises at seeing Fannie he preps one last thing, from his center console he opens a bottle of cologne and slaps some on his face and neck. Sniffing his pits he shrugged knowing the scent of worker when he smelled it. He would let on that he got off work early and felt like reminiscing. "Let's do this." He gripped the door handle and left the vehicle. With a brewing confidence Heath hadn't known prior to moving in with Margo Needy, she bringing out the best in him, possibly the worst, he felt ready to tackle the world. Fannie had best watch out.

Walking into the school's front security turnstile he was met with resistance. Without a guard on duty nor a pass card he was dead in his tracks. Confidence waned immediately. "Motherfucker! Totally forgot about this new security setup. So much for that idea. No longer a student, no longer welcome I guess." Prepared to turn away and head back he discovered that he was not alone.

"You need a card or you have to call...hey I remember you."

Heath turns at a soft feminine voice, a girl with long black hair, fair skin, and big blue eyes stood in his path of retreat. Shocked by her good looks Heath pauses to check her out from head to toe. Healthy chest in a red t-shirt check, tight hips and ass check, long legs beneath grey shorts with a nice muscle tone to them check. He had to pucker.

"You do, huh? So who am I?" He winces with a hint of smug arrogance.

"Groundskeeper. I'd know those muscles anywhere." She whisks her soft flowing hair from her eyes due to a light breeze.

"I did used to mow the school grounds after I first graduated, before I took on my painting job. Sorry, I guess I don't have as good of a memory as you."

"It's alright, I'm easily overlooked." She giggles.

"Not even close." He checks her out again rubbing his chin.

"I must be if you can't remember me. I'll give you a clue, maybe three." She points at her tits, "Much smaller a year ago. No glasses anymore, thanks to laser surgery. I like water. Does that jog any memories?"

"Not really, but the whole jogging thing does add a sweet picture." He points at her chest just as she had.

"Oh, they bounce pretty insanely these days if I jog." She laughs, "I used to be on the Wildwood Swim team. I know guys like you never saw swimming as a sport, that and one piece bathing suits do nothing to attract attention." She lowers her voice to add, "Burned my one piece, string bikini forever now."

"Nice. Still don't know you sorry."

"Jenna Nichols? Same graduating class."

"Oh, yeah? Still don't recall you. I will from here on though. Maybe I just need to see you in a bikini swimming to really bring back memories."

"I'm a lifeguard at the Wildwood Recreation Center. They even let me get away with wearing a bikini instead of a one piece. The manager wants me bad and he likes it when I show off." She laughs.

"I can see why. Heath," He becomes a gentleman all of a sudden with an extended hand, "Nice to know you all over again Jenna."

"Are you going to keep staring at my tits?"

"Absolutely."

"Then, I guess I'll stare at your dick. It's been growing since I said hi."

Chuckling he looks down at his tight jeans, the full definition of his length and girth expressing himself quite nicely. "Stare all you want. I know I will. I'll dig my yearbook back out when I get home and probably remember you better once I see a pic."

"I can show you real fast. I have a few old pics on my cell." She sets her bag down on the steps and pulls her cell out of her shorts. He stared at her chest the entire time, she wasn't wearing a bra, her nips fairly awakened by his interest in her. "Here! Swim team photo. This one is me. Sorry for the goggles. See? My chest grew two sizes in one year, they're 36C now."

"I can 36see that." He chuckles.

"Here's a closer pic of just me she poses her cell away from her, the second she did her cell went wonky and skipped forward three pics from her gallery. Seeing the new photo Heath bulged his eyes and took her cell from her without being suspicious. "Nice picture. I like this one piece swim suit much better than the other one."

"I only had one piece." She creases her brow wincing then moved closer to him to look at her cell. "OH SHIT!" She holds her breath, "Ummm! Sorry about that one."

"I'm not. Who's the lucky guy that got to see this pic?" They were looking at a totally nude selfie of Jenna in her new perfection.

"That was taken last week. I...you need to stop drooling." She blushes, darting her eye contact between her cell pic and his eyes. "That was for a guy I met on Tinder. We haven't met in person yet. I wish I was more embarrassed than I am."

"I want this pic." He grins.

"Really?" She fawns over her hair.

"Nude for nude?" He winks.

"You want to give me a nude pic of you?"

"Only fair right?"

"Gosh! I guess I'm cool with that." She flares her eyes nibbling a nail with curiosity, "Wait! Are you...interested in me all of a sudden?"

"The second I turned around to see who was behind me. I'm sorry I didn't recall you. Back then, I had my head in my ass, I was the total jock. If you weren't a cheerleader or superhot at the time I doubt I'd have given you the time of day."

"So you're saying I'm superhot now?"

"Volcanic, I'd erupt all over that." He points at her body with a swagger of intent.

"Send me your nude first, so I know you won't just swipe mine and leave me hanging."

"I can do that. I have a better idea though."

"Should I ask?" She giggles nervously.

"How about I pose for a pic for you right now?"

"No way! Here at the school?" She bulges her blue eyes then winces equally as fast, "Why are you here anyway?"

He pauses a moment looking back at the turnstile, "Just felt like saying hi to a few of the teachers, it's been awhile. Can you get me in?" He had a brilliant idea. "Now, why are you here?"

"Ummm!" She swallowed dryly, "I'm here to do the same. I have a card because I help out cleaning the pool. I use it still, so it's only right, right?"

"Sure!" He notes her stress, "We could always go skinny dipping in the indoor pool...before you clean it."

"Whoa!" Her smile grew wide, "Are you brave enough to do that?"

"Get me in and give me an hour to chat up the faculty? I'll meet you at the pool say 12:30?"

"There might be people around."

"We could give them something to talk about." He winks.

"So save my pic until I get yours, take yours?"

"You can take a few more, long as I can take some of you."

"Are you just trying to get laid?"

"Probably! You changing your mind?"

She sheepishly grins over the bridge of her nose at him, after looking down at his massive hard on. "That would be a no Sir." She laughed.

"Sir? I like that." A sudden thought on Margo Needy and what he wanted out of his landlady struck a cord. Maybe, he could get this Jenna to be his slave. Interesting thought indeed. For now, he needed to see Fannie Filmore again, even if it didn't pay off. Ride the lightning as Metallica used to say. If it strikes more than once play the lottery.

"You like being called Sir?' She hesitated faintly, exhibiting her own intimate thoughts. He couldn't read her mind but her actions seemed curious enough.

"Doesn't any strong dominant male?" He glares at her, forcing her to bite her nail even harder, mesmerized by his sudden change in behavior.

"That gave me the shivers."

"Just the beginning." He avoids further flirting, or humorous undertones, "Get me in?"

"Follow me." She grabs her bag and enters the turnstile stopping cold before badging in, "That means, follow closely...Sir." Nodding Heath moves in behind her in the tight confinement of the turnstile, pressing his erection right up against her ass. She shivered even harder at his arms about her waist.

"Close enough?" He whispers into her ear over her shoulder.

"Can you get closer?" She laughs.

Without words he palms her stomach with both hands and presses her further back into him, his chin on her shoulder, dick rubbing over her grey shorts as if skin on skin.

"What was I doing?" She sighs, "Oh, getting you in me. I mean in the school."

"Same concept." He blew into her ear.

"Cameras." She pointed out verbally.

"In the pool area too?"

"Fuck! I forgot about those. So much for skinny dipping. Unless..."

"Unless what? I like it here in the turnstile." He dares to kiss her earlobe making her tense up with a very faint squeal.

"Unless I get Coach Galavant to shut them off."

"He would do that?"

"I can be...persuasive." She finally badges the scanner and moves them into the school's front foyer. Once inside they peel away from one another.

"Persuasive, huh? Going out on a limb here..." Heath winces, "The nude pic is for Galavant isn't it?"

"What?" She couldn't look him in the eye. Heath was dead on target. "Maybe! He found me on Tinder, I couldn't resist teasing him. I...we haven't done anything. I...just came here to..."

"Be closer to him, tease him, string him along?"

"Yeah!" She caves to laughter, "So why are you really here?"

"To seduce Fannie Filmore." He didn't hide his motives now.

"So I have competition."

"You chase your old Swim Coach, I'll chase my old Spanish Teacher. Sounds like we both like older lovers. For the record though...I wanna fuck the holy hell out of you Jenna."

She broke out into a sweat suddenly, unable to stop grinning, "I want that big boy inside me too. SIR!" She adds just for flavor.

"Can you keep that Sir thing going?" He winks.

"Are you...that dominant?"

"Are you...that submissive?"

"Can be."

"AM!" He growls then turns away from her to move into the school, "12:30! Be naked." He left her trembling, Jenna Nichols realized something, she had the interest of two men. Could she get lucky twice in one day? Hurrying away the challenge was on.

Lunch hour at Hilltop...

"Man I hate coming down here into the wine cellar. It's like going into a haunted house. Why Hilltop couldn't be a new build I'll never know. Instead they keep a hundred year old mansion and turn it into the best restaurant around." Cabot Ross examined the tags on each bottle's cradle looking for a specific request from a well to do customer. Hoping for a huge tip he wanted to make a good impression. Ms. Albright always asked for him when he worked, she was rich and even at almost 50 had it going on. He hadn't really connected the dots that even she might be a cougar like Margo Needy. That was about to change. For now the search goes on.

While looking intently for his bottle he heard more footsteps coming down the creaky staircase. Images of an 80's slasher movie crept into his head giving him the chills. It was then that it dawned on him that this restaurant was easily as old or older than Margo's home. Although both redecorated with vast updates the appeal on the outside was spooky.

"Don't you just hate coming down here?" Came a female voice that he recognized.

"Hey Nikki." He barely looks back at the lovely African American beauty. If he had Cabot might have witnessed the girl checking him out from behind. With a devilish grin the girl stepped closer to him and pinched his ass. "Careful," He chuckled, "Might pop more than a cork down here."

"You should. Need help?"

Turning more to face the girl he bulged his eyes, "Whoa! I thought you were Nikki."

"Nope! I'm her baby sis by five minutes. Kwikki." She extends a very elegant hand toward friendship. He hesitates only a second to shake his head at her with a hiss.

"You two are almost identical."

"We get that a lot. I wear these beads in my hair to distinguish us. You're Cabot, right?"

"I am. Kwikki? Who named you?" He chuckled.

"That would be my Momma. I had a great auntie named K'Wikk'I. My ancestors came from Africa. Kenya to be precise."

"Nice."

"Was it? They were slaves until the Underground Railroad moved us North. Long story."

"Wow! Sorry to hear that. For what it's worth, I'm glad it happened, I got to meet you and Nikki."

"That's sweet. In a twisted sort of way. Help me find a Dom Perignon for Nikki." She explores while bent over in her short mini skirt. It was Cabot's turn to check her out.

"Toward the bottom I think." He smirked, only wanting her to nearly touch her toes, her skirt squinting out a lovely curvature of chocolaty cheeks.

"I don't see a card for it." She smiles knowing exactly what he was doing, "Are you just leading me on so you can check out my gorgeous ass?"

"Yep! Dom's are over here, on top." He points to his left.

"Aren't most Dom's on top?" She stands up and glides behind him caressing a single finger over his shoulders in passing.

"I guess they are. I'm actually..." He chokes before admitting the goings on at home, knowing his roommate Heath Talbot was looking to expand his persona toward the world of BDSM. Cabot had different if not curious views on the lifestyle. He just wasn't certain what he wanted. So many girls appeared to like being dominated. Maybe...

"Actually what? Wanting to make me obey your every sexual desire?" She hints playfully, yet turns her expressions blindly away from his examination. "Found it. Hello Master." She procures the bottle and strokes the neck of the bottle in front of him. "What are you looking for?"

"I'm not sure honestly. I'm curious but not quite ready to commit to being a Dom."

"I meant the wine Silly."

"Ohhh!" He chuckled trying not to blush.

Hearing the upstairs door open and more footsteps coming down he reacts with a gnash of teeth until the newcomer arrives, "Find the Dom Sis?" It was Nikki who realizes quickly that Cabot was with her, "Don't tell me you're trying to steal my man." She winks at Cabot.

"Your man?" He bulges his eyes, "Where did that come from?"

"He can't find his...mojo." Kwikki giggles, "I better get back. First day jitters. Nice...flirting with you Cabot Ross." Passing Nikki she offers an affectionate peck on her cheek then whispers, "We are so sharing that hunk."

"Mmmhmm!" Nikki agreed with a grin.

"I heard that." Cabot laughed.

"Good! Then you can picture a threesome coming in your future."

"Two cumming in my future?" He got bold.

"Three. You're not getting out of that reality Handsome."

"Doubt I could if I tried. Dammit! Ms. Albright is probably putting her tip money away. I can't locate my Chateau Lafite 2005."

"Feet fetish?" Nikki joins him up close and finds his bottle in seconds.

"I dunno. Ms. Albright might be into that." He shakes his head.

"I know I am. You can suck my toes anytime."

"I'll keep that in mind. Why have we not flirted this heavily before now? Friendly rivalry amongst sisters now that you both work here at Hilltop?"

"We share everything. No rivalry." She taps the tip of his nose with an index finger playfully. "Go back to work. We can all flirt at the end of the day." Even with a much longer skirt than Kwikki's, Cabot knew their asses were perfect. He followed her upstairs with just enough room between them to get a good look. She knew.

Separating at the dining room Cabot took his bottle out to the table of the gorgeous Roselyn Albright, Roselyn could have been a twin herself, resembling actress Lucy Lawless in her prime. Seeing his return the woman intentionally caressed her cleavage expressing a welcoming, beguiling smile.

"Did you get lost?" Roselyn whispered for only his ears.

"In your eyes." He winked, then immediately recalled Maria saying she wanted to swim in his own eyes. The mixture of comments made him smile vividly.

"Oh my! You should say such things more often."

"You don't drop in that often Ms. Albright."

"Call me Rose."

"I can do that...Rose." He pops her cork and pours her a glass of her Chateau. Savoring the scent she samples it with a swish in her mouth, her ruby red lips puckering as if kissing him. He dared to pucker back briefly just to see her reaction. Cabot might have a conscience most days, but the more women reacted to him the bolder he became. He knew this woman had money. Considering that fact his thoughts fell back on Margo Needy, "I wonder if I could sway Rose here into investing in Margo's Bed & Breakfast? Food for thought. Of course, I might have to sleep with her to get the money. Could be worse, at least she looks 30 not her true age. Fuck, where did all these girls come from suddenly? Maria, Grace, Nik and Kwik...maybe Rose here. Stud service is open for duty."

"You're quite handsome Cabot." She again caresses her cleavage which was already bulging, having been altered like Margo Needy in the breast enhancement area. Rose while thin and curvy had endowed herself with a very classy set of 40D's that would never ever sag. It seemed to be a trend, he recalled his roommate Brian mentioning his stepsister Gwen having done the same. It seemed that all women wanted to be every man's fantasy. Fine by Cabot.

"Not so bad yourself Rose. Love your nails." Her only set of nails in his view were teasing her breasts along her dresses upper hemline.

"You noticed them." She taps her nail on her boob.

"Hard to miss. I better check on your Steak. I'll be right back." It was his erection that made him retaliate. Again, even Roselyn Albright knew. Momma like! Momma would get. Not today, but the woman would have her young man.

In the kitchen Cabot helped out the Chef's where he could just to clear his mind and get that erection down some. There were just too many hot girls working here at Hilltop. At least the Chef's were all men which gave him a break. Of course, they did make fun of him hiding out there. They knew as well. Cabot was a Casanova. Pondering on Maria he realized something. "Shit! I don't have her phone number. I'll call Grandma and have her give Maria my number. No way am I losing out on that girl. Of course, I could drop by and see...Grace Goode? Man she's changed for the better. Crap! How am I gonna juggle so many girls?" He would give it his best shot. Roselyn's plate ready Cabot returned to her table. He got a hundred dollar tip for a sixty five dollar steak and wine. Not too shabby. On one of her twenties Roselyn wrote her own number down on it. Game on Cougar.

Wildwood High School....

"There's Fannie's classroom." He heard the bell ring and discovered seven boys exit her class. In passing he heard them mumble gossip about her sexy legs and really short skirt. One boy wondered if she was wearing underwear. Another bragging about her low cleavage. Heath had to laugh, "She hasn't changed a bit." Giving the boys time to vacate for lunch Heath slowly stepped into her classroom doorway. Inside he found her sitting at her desk grading papers. Something had changed about her other than her attire preference. She was a tad more muscular than he recalled, that and her Bassinger blond hair was now strawberry blond, almost flaming red. Long and hiding her face a bit Heath swallowed at her beauty. Taking a deep breath he tried to remember his Spanish, he just knew he was going to be corrected.