Cougar House Ep. 024: Goodness Gracias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cum inside her cunt Port?"

"Naaa! Unloaded on her tits."

"Pics." Heath insisted. Listening in as Porter figures out her camera he sends another video instead, this of Jenna's heaving chest coated in creamy white strands. Her fingers were playing in the milkiness. "Good job Port."

"I aim to please Kid...I mean Sir." He chuckles, "She's all yours Talbot, just send her my way on occasion. We had a good thing going now and then before you took control."

"No reason to stop." Heath shrugs it off, "Right Slut?"

"I would stop instantly if you told me too Sir. Thank you for allowing me to continue."

"I'll be in touch. Fuck that whore again Galavant. Make her lose her voice."

"Gotcha." At his acknowledgment Heath hung up on them. Before setting his vehicle in motion he looked at Frannie's pics once more and sighed, "Maybe I should get Frannie and Jenna together." An evil chuckle he sat his cell aside and looked into his rearview mirror before slipping back into traffic. The reflection found oncoming flashing lights. "Aw fuck! Is that Riley coming after me?" It was indeed Officer Riley Filmore but his siren and vehicle sped past Heath and headed out of town. A sigh of relief later Heath decided to do an illegal U-turn and head the other way, just in case. He needed lunch anyway.

Hilltop restaurant...lunch hour nearing it's end rush...

Cabot Ross took a break outside alone, fresh air invigorating him. Hearing his own cellphone buzz he looked it over to find a pleasant surprise. A text saying, "It is Maria, I miss your eyes." Smiling brightly he replied with, "Hola! You caught me on break. Good timing. I see Grandma gave you my number."

"She did. Thank you Senor Cabot."

"Now you can send me naked pics. LOL!" He replied.

"I will make you very happy."

"You already do Maria. I enjoy spending time with you."

"I am blushing."

"No need to blush. Just enjoy life."

Moments of banter later he receives a photo from Maria. Opening it he discovers her bare breasts. "I took these just now from the restroom. I am at work."

"I haven't had lunch yet. Yummy!" He chuckles.

"That your girlfriend?" He hears a voice behind him. Looking over his shoulder like a Ninja was Kwikki, the dangling beads in her hair teasing his neckline.

"Not really. Just...well maybe. I haven't decided."

"Nice tits. What's her name?"

"Maria."

"Mine are better." Kwikki lifts her shirt up to share her own tits, without a bra. She had taken it off before her break to feel free. He shifted in his seat on a picnic table and took her in.

"Those are pretty nice." He had to laugh at his luck.

"You can kiss them if you want."

"Not here at work. I don't want either of us losing our jobs."

"Raincheck then. Just ask ye shall receive."

"Good to know. I will."

Distracted by Kwikki, Maria replied back, "Have I said something wrong?"

"Better tell your girl she's good, sounds ready to panic. Hispanic even."

"Quit spying on my conversation." Cabot laughs hiding his cell from her eyes. "Go over there." She smirks and moves to a second picnic table and sits down facing him. This time her distraction was sitting with her legs wide open, a juicy pussy, wet and glistening was shown with a devilish glint in her eye. "STOP THAT." He laughed.

"What? Just getting some fresh air." One foot rises to rest on her seat offering a better in depth look.

"No, you're tempting me."

"Am I?" Her fingers went to her lap and she begins teasing her clit. He was certainly looking even if he was trying to text Maria back, "No nothing wrong. I just need to get back to work. Can I see you tomorrow night?" Maria instantly typed back with, "I will make you dinner." He was certainly hungry, Kwikki's pussy looked delicious. Shaking off conflicting thoughts he felt a secondary presence behind him. Looking over his shoulder he discovered Nikki standing there with her arms folded.

"Cover that shit up before you lose your job." Finally another voice of reason. Kwikki rolled her eyes and dropped her propped up leg and closed her gap.

"I had him." Kwikki sighed loudly.

"No you didn't." Cabot chuckled, "Not saying that wasn't hot, I'm just...well, I wanna give Grace...I mean Maria a chance."

"Who's Grace?" Nikki peaked an eye brow, "Maria for that matter. Oh, right! Your girlfriend."

"I meant I wanna give Maria a grace period to see if we click." He tried to cover his tracks. Finishing a final text to Maria his confusion got more complicated, sending the message, "I'll say grace." Maria being a devout Catholic found his honor appealing. Once Cabot realized what he had typed and sent he groaned. So many women...so little time to think first.

Standing tall Cabot moved around the picnic table and faced Nikki, the girls glistening eyes looking up into his. In a bout of mischief Cabot looks at Kwikki then yanks Nikki to his chest and lays a kiss on her that made her swoon. Kwikki merely sat puckering at his bold move.

"Now that's tempting." He wiggles his brows toward Kwikki.

"Oh, you better pucker up for me too." Kwikki gives chase, as Cabot bolts for the back entrance. Nikki stunned by the kiss touches her lips and smiles. What was going on here?

Miles away at the home of Margo Needy...hours later...

"Where is everybody?" Margo grew lonely standing on her bedroom balcony onlooking the exterior parking area for cars. Not a single roommate was home to keep her company. Bored out of her mind as the sun was setting she made her way downstairs and poured a glass of wine, moving to the formal living room to relax. After an hour she heard cars pulling up but chose to be surprised as to who. Stretching out facing the front door she spread her legs and began touching herself in preparation of being taken to bed. She was spoiled like that, each evening at least one of her four roommates made love to her. Five if Brian's brother Jeff was visiting.

As the door opened, in walked Heath and Cabot together comparing pics of their girls. In passing Cabot tossed Margo's blue dress on the sofa without a word. Sipping her wine Margo felt jilted as they headed upstairs. Ten minutes later Brian Hancock came home exhausted from cutting trees. In his fatigue he too just walks right by Margo.

"What is happening here?" She pouts but remains on her sofa. There was still Eric Crowe. Not tonight Margo...tonight you would still be needy.

Wildwood Cinema 12...

Eric Crowe prepared to head home for the day when he heard a knock at his office door. Standing in the doorway was one of his employees who had been off today. Smiling at the tiny blond he waved her in, "Here for your paycheck Kym?" He slides her awaiting check over his desk toward her.

"Yep!" She literally danced her way inside his office, being barely 18 by a few weeks Kymberly Hines showed a bit of adolescence in her actions. What caught Eric off guard was her dress. Her body nearly perfect in every way was offering up insight. The dress was short and hugging her hips, the cleavage bulging, over her belly was a diamond shaped window showing off her belly button with a tiny diamond studded facsimile attached to it. Pretty sexy for her age.

"You look nice." He sat back in his chair to take her in. At 19 himself he was the youngest Manager there, sometimes showing his own age, even if he was more adult than most his age.

"I just got my first tattoo. Wanna see?" She bubbled up, her tits dancing a bit in the process. Looking over her revealed skin he saw no artwork, it had to be beneath her dress. Swallowing a bit he shrugs.

"Sure."

Moving around the side of his desk she appeared nervous, fluttering her fingers at her sides.

"Trying to fly?" He laughed.

"Keeping up with the Crowes." She sticks her tongue out razzing him as she turns around, her back facing him. He took in her tight little ass without being shy. He knew the girl liked him, he had considered dating her but she was too young until three weeks ago. He was nearing 20...kids.

"Uhhh? Get a tat on your back?"

"Lower." She leers over her shoulder sheepishly then reaches down to peel her skirt line up over her bare bottom, she wasn't wearing panties. Pulling her dress clear up to her waist her tattoo came into view.

"Tramp stamp." He was shocked, on the cusp of her butt crack was a tiny tattoo. He had to squint to realize what it was. "Is that Heckle and Jeckel?" He laughs. The animated Crow's stood to each side of her cracks descent with their hands on their hips as if introducing her to the world.

"They're...crow's." She pointed out holding her breath.

"Is that a hint?" He reaches up to lightly touch the moist ointment over her still healing tattoo. She trembled at his touch.

"What do you think?"

"That you better pull that skirt down before someone else comes to get their paycheck." He laughs, she merely shakes her ass at him and reaches a hand around to slap her right cheek.

"I wanted to show you that I liked you Eric."

"Already knew that Kym. Pull the skirt down." She pouted but did just that, turning to face him but looking down at his lap.

"Is that because of me?" She points at a bulge in his slacks.

"Happens every time I go birdwatching."

"It might make a nice perch." She leans forward showing her cleavage. Her hands reaching for his knees. Stopping her he stands up quickly and nudges her back by her shoulders.

"Slow it down Cockatease. I'm not ready for this..." He moves around her and heads to his door, she presumed to ask her to leave. Frowning with a trembling lower lip she shuffles behind him after grabbing her check from his desk. At his door he turned to face her and holds the doorknob. "...until I close and lock my door." He shuts the door before her eyes and locks it.

Eric Crowe took that gorgeous little blond and bent her over his desk, fucking her from behind. He even took pics of her tattoo which included her entire ass. She was more than happy to pose for him. Keeping the songbird quiet was another thing entirely. Kym Hiney Hines was singing her praise of his talents with every thrust. He had to cup her mouth until the very end, pulling out to pepper her ass in a flood of white. Once done he pulled her back into his chest and lowered his palm from her mouth to her throat, lightly applying pressure. She melted.

"Early bird got my worm." He sighed into her ear, her blond waves tickling his cheek.

"Can I sit on that perch again?" She trembles nuzzling his cheek.

"Get the fuck out." He took on a new persona suddenly. She bulged her eyes as he turned her to face him. Searching his expression for answers he cupped her neck in both of his hands. Recalling Margo Needy advising him to be more aggressive he took it to heart. What better way to experiment on this new side of his attitude. While still unsure he did his best. It was enough. "I'll take you when I want you. Until then, make popcorn and give out tickets."

"Y-you're not...rejecting me?"

A knock at his door ended their conversation. Pulling up his slacks he adjusted his clothing before even saying, "Yeah?" Kym pulled her skirt down and pouted. Opening the door briskly Eric showed Kym out with a gesture, "No more being late for work or I'll fire your ass."

"Sorry Eric." She wiggled away as the boy at the door joined Eric in watching her without even asking.

"Wow! She's dressed nice for once." Kirby Moss rubbed his chin. As he admired Kym's dancing cheeks Kirby lost track of Eric. Eric returned to slap the boys check over his chest.

"Don't spend it all in one place."

Door shut on Kirby the boy shrugged and went home.

Eric returned to his desk and pulled up the picture he took of Kym's ass. He noticed a few freckles on her butt and laughed, "Freckle and Jeckel. Guess I'm Jeckel." He would call her into his office more often. Outside the cinema Kirby found Kym holding her throat with a bright smile. Dancing in step she expressed her joy at getting what she wanted.

"Get a raise?" Kirby laughed at her reaction.

"Sure did. A big one too." She left his imagination to wander.

"Lucky you."

Margo Needy was still sitting alone. Her wine bottle empty. Eying the neck of her bottle she was tempted to abuse it but rolled her eyes at the thought. It wasn't thick enough to satisfy her lust. As she prepared to go to bed her cell pinged. Looking it over she realized it was from her son Elliot.

"Got my pics Mom? Farouk's been asking."

"Ugh! I need to get those taken for him. So wrong."

It appeared everyone wanted pictures of someone.

"Still working on that. The boys have been busy." She wrote back, "Patience Elliot I won't let you down."

"I know. Love you Mom."

"Love you too Baby Boy."

She was thankful for her son, all of her sons.

"Why aren't they taking me to bed?"

Her pouts led her upstairs. At each door in passing she heard muffled voices. All three young men were masturbating. She wanted to help them, yet all doors were locked. Stomping her foot on the floor she gave up.

Lights out Margo curled up in her bed and shed a lonely tear. Five minutes later she heard three doors open one after the other and her heart jumped. In paraded three young men with wagging cocks. Joining forces the three made her night.

Better late than never.

She adored three cocks in her at once.

By midnight Eric Crowe joined the fray.

"Goodness!"

Cabot heard Margo and pictured Grace Goode.

Heath pictured Frannie saying "Gracias."

Momma was in good hands.

As always.