Cougar House Ep. 044: Hire Elevation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I recall. So majestic! So, Margo... has a boyfriend in this Heath?"

"Four of us. I fuck her too. Always will, so get over that fact if it bothers you."

"She hasn't changed a bit."

"Pretty sure she did after Darryl died. She had to raise Elliot alone. I never thought... did you and Wardell have kids?"

"Wardell was much older than me when we met. He had a daughter from a previous marriage. She lives in New York."

"Loaded thanks to daddy?"

"Oh, yes! I had to share my inheritance with her. I of course came out on top. Vivian is quite the slacker even at 35. She's in a band called of all things, Dyke! Yes, quite lesbian."

"My aunt Vera is in a band too. 38 I think. Her band is called Hissy Fit. Hardcore metal leather bitch. You would not believe how much skin her band shows off even at their age. Vera I think is the oldest though, but... don't read into this... if she weren't my aunt I'd do her. Anyways!"

"Your dick has not lost a single inch. I'm impressed Baroque." She had a hunch his aunt helped maintain his hard rock glory.

"Don't you worry he's going inside there shortly. This is us bonding until I say otherwise. The mood never fades!"

"This Heath? You worry he might try to replace you as my owner?"

"He owns Margo. Well, technically we all do. He's greedy though. Heath has a school teacher and a former classmate under his rule too. Margo calls us all Master and follows our lead. While I enjoy Margo, she's more a friend and mother. I want more! I like pussy, I like leadership over pussy. With three other owners, I'm not so into it as I can be over one slave. Perhaps more."

"Four Masters? Interesting."

"Five actually. Brian's brother Jeff is now added to the mix. It's too complicated. Too be honest with you Rose, I love the area she lives in, the valley. That and I stay to keep her safe. She needs me, us. Now her friend Elena is coming to live there soon as well. Not much room left so I'm sure she'll be sleeping with Margo. It will be an adjustment. Margo is trying to get a loan from Wildwood Federal to build on to her existing home as a Bed & Breakfast. At this point that's iffy. Before you question me, I won't allow you to back her. I do NOT want your money." Hell yes, he did! Con job!

"That's comforting. How much is she applying for? I can at least offer a recommendation to the bank. I do adore Margo. But, yes, involving myself in any other fashion would not be..." She pauses to think, "Is Margo opening a swingers club?"

"Bed & Breakfast! What she does on the side is up to her. We only, like I you, own her holes. Yes, Heath and Brian at least want her to make a swingers retreat an option. She needs to focus on the future and keep it legit. She's trying to use her estate as collateral and losing that would kill her. I know she would feel as if she let Darryl down. The B & B is really her only option. Her modelling days are done. No way can she make enough cash to keep up on taxes and all. Anything Darryl left her has been tied up and nearly used. We pay her rent, so that keeps her power on. We're there to help her succeed."

"That's very noble of you all."

"Whatever happens, happens. We can only support her efforts. She gives us what we need too."

"I'm certain. If it weren't for wanting my privacy up here, I would consider a swinger's club. Did you see the theme park?"

"Theme bedrooms on the fourth and fifth floor? Yeah! Bondage rooms too. Did Wardell really throw parties down there?"

"Oh yes! I haven't done that since he passed. It just being me here I worry of being abused."

"Like this?" He dropped down, toppling her backwards and pinned her to the bearskin rug. Penetrating her pussy with relative ease he choked her with a strong grip. Growling at her he hit that steamy cunt hard.

"YESSSSSS BAROQUE! Just like this."

"No words! Only emotion! Feel me!" Direct yet stern eye contact meant Alpha leader was getting through to her. Watching her facial expressions share her deepest sensations it took no time at all for her to cum on his dick. She could easily tell his penis was still growing within her. Resorting his grasp over her neckline to one hand, he eased up enough to begin slapping her breasts. Each impact sent them dancing until her skin brightened up in a delicious pink hue. "There's some color to the canvas." She moaned even louder at his admission of change. 43 going on 25 in her soul she arched her back to give him further room to paint. Switching hands on her throat he began work on her opposite breast. Screams in lower tones excited Cabot. Rosie's true beauty was shining through.

"Maybe this mission for Margo isn't all bad." He thought, "Rosie here is beautiful for her age. Definitely receptable to whatever I do. Fuck those areolas are huge and ripe." From strangle to handle he released her throat and instead curled his fingers around Studly's collar. This act gave him a bit more freedom to lower himself enough to devour her nipples. The second his mouth swallowed her right nub she came again, drowning his scrotum in scalding juices.

The warmth energized Cabot, sending his dick surging forth in a deeper, faster thrust. Her whimpers grew more intimate. It was obvious she liked it rough. Biting her nipple, tugging it taunt then rearing away to spit on her tit, he switched left to her other breast. A repeat spit shine after satisfying his appetite he snarled and used his body to make hers rise upward at the hip. Brow to brow his breath over hers he spat in her face then licked it from her features. Her perfume tantalizing his nostrils turned him on even more, attracting him toward her earlobes where she had placed her fragrance. He wanted to kiss her but chose restraint.

"I can't allude this to romance. This is just pussy control on my part." He warned himself, "I can't let her think I'd be falling in love with her. This has to only be control and gratification. You can do this Ross. Own this cunt!" A ferocity consuming his demeanor he released the collar and reared upright over her to glare down between their thighs. Enjoying the observation of his thick cock moving in and out of her twat he rubbed her clit. The new stimulation drove her insane. She tried reaching up for him but found him pushing her hands away.

"What did I say when I first got here, you on the Mumble Home mat? I touch you! Not the other way around. Not until I allow it." She began to apologize until he spat once again over her face. Accepting his drool, she clammed up but dazzled him with excitable eyes. "There! I see color bleeding onto your canvas. Keep that up." Taking her legs from his hips he drew them up over his shoulders and nudged her lower body upward. Drilling straight down into her she found her mouth wide in awe of his energy. ORGASM! Just that fast.

Pondering her dosage of flood come bubbling up around his insertions he knew this was something to prey upon in the future. Something new perhaps that she hadn't gotten much over the years. "Nouveau!" He mumbled. Simply speaking the word, she came again. Cabot Ross was on to something. "That's what I'm calling you from here on, when I'm not referring to you as slut or cunt. Nouveau! The new you!"

Another wave of juices drowned his pubes. "I'll toast to that." Hitting her extremely hard in rapid repetition he snarled leaning over her face to force her gaze. Erratic cries of emotion directly into his face, hers red from contortion and expected compliance she felt him ready, tensing hard. Just as he expressed his need to nut, he reached for her hovering hands. Snatching them up he clenched fingers with hers and held their hands to her chest. NUT!

Hard, so very hard! Her brain lost reality for two minutes, convulsing over his delightful shot hEARd around her world. In their unified canvas his color scheme rejoiced over Roselyn's. Eyes trembling, she panted in short unstoppable bursts of exhilaration. Nouveau wanted more. No problem! It had been a few days since indulging himself. Conservation worked for a knight such as this. Hands reclaimed he pulled out of her and growled.

"Roll over bitch!"

"God yes!" Rose told herself, and her truest deity. She got her earlier wish. Over she turned!

Taking her anally wasn't as easy as predicted. "Butt plug starting tomorrow. I can barely get into this ass of yours. Bound to be a few laying around this place." She nodded without words, not wanting to speak until asked any real question. "Gnash your teeth Nouveau. I'm going in!" Forcing his dick in after spitting multiple times on both her pucker and his erection he heard her cringing to compensate the pain. Three rough nudges forth he managed to sink balls deep and pause there. "Definitely investing in lube. Worth every bit of skin, I just tore off getting in." He expressed to her. "Ready Nouveau?"

"GOD YES, BAROQUE!" He did ask. As Master he really didn't need to. Still learning!

Wailing on her once the first few drawbacks opened her for business, Cabot maintained a harsh but steady rhythm. Her juices mounting assisted his struggle. Her agonizing cries compiled with her nails digging into Yogi beneath her, she couldn't stop cumming. Every three minutes gush and blush. "More color!" He demanded vocally then slapped her ass, her cheeks carrying most of her troublesome 25 pounds.

Jiggling with each impact she pouted and prayed he wouldn't comment on her anguish. Fearing even mentioning her own dissatisfaction just knowing her self-esteem would get her into trouble again, she simply bit her tongue and moaned. Ass cheeks rosy to compliment her name he kept spanking her. Finally, he rolled his palms over the swollen cheeks to distill the fire. Ironic since the fireplace was waning.

Palms abandoning the burn he slid them up her back until clutching up her long brown curls, then with a tightening gather of hair he yanked her head back. Dragging her upper body high he growled. "Find your clit and don't stop rubbing it until I say to. Other hand pinches your nipple. MOVE!"

At his bark she swiftly obeyed, her clit overly sensitive due to her emotional lust. Nipples peaking hard she winced at her fingertips crushing pinch, selecting her left breast as a target. The strain paying off she shrieked and came harder than any such time this evening. This was so needed. It had been far too long since her last momentary lover. Never getting what she really wanted from any who came before she was quickly becoming attached to her... young Baroque. The inner prayers that he might stay fueled her desire for change. Commitment to rebuilding her self-esteem was the top of her agenda.

"I will do this for you Baroque." Her thoughts called to him. "I must!"

Nutting in her ass as violently as he had her cunt, her mouth earlier, Cabot shoved her forward and pulled free of her asshole, watching his cum drool from her pucker. Taking a deep breath, he resorted to something he knew would catch her off guard. Not a fan of his own jizz he still kept her hips high and buried his face between her ass cheeks. Licking her ass inside and out brought her eyes wide with utter amazement. Moving back and forth from her ass to her weeping cunt as she massaged her clit, she drowned his face numerous times in their ten minutes of Heaven. Not once in her life had any man done this to her. Certainly not Wardell. Her other lovers wham, bam, thank your man. This was glorious.

Indulged enough Cabot reared to his knees and stood up over her. With the fireplace coals nearly extinguished he closed the safety glass and let the air cease keeping it lit. "Hot tub in this place?" He hadn't seen one even in the sub-basement by the sauna and pool. There was one down there he simply overlooked it.

"Oh, yes! I can't live without one. I have three. Wait! Four! I often forget the one off of the garage's loft." She panted rolling over to face him fanning herself. "Baroque? If I may?"

"Freedom of speech the rest of the night."

"That was incredible." She melted, holding her chest to control her breathing. "Will you be... spending the night?"

"Did you not hear my saying I'd make you breakfast?"

"Oh, yes! You did say that. See? You've addled my thoughts."

"Hot tub?"

"I have one on my bedroom deck. I enjoy the night sometimes with a glass of wine."

"Crawl!"

"To my bedroom?"

"We'll take the stairs. Exercise! My guess is you use that elevator too much."

"You would guess correctly." She pouted.

"I'll bring a leash tomorrow to go with that collar. We can look online for better."

"Sounds fun."

"Get your ass moving." He directed her with a gentleman's gallant sway of hand. Taking to her hands and knees she began her journey to the staircase going up. Thankfully the rooms and stairs were carpeted for comfort. Each few steps ahead of him he would poke a finger in her asshole to goad her. "Gotta keep you... plugging along."

"No man has ever done that to me."

"I'll make certain they do as long as I'm your Baroque. Keep me wanting to be here Nouveau. I'll make your life worth living."

"I will do nearly anything to keep you. Please don't read into that as anything other than serving you Baroque." She worried her heart might scare him off, she knew her emotions needed love as well. "It will be wonderful to have a man around more often. Other than my trainer Bryce."

"Bryce? Bryce Leedes by chance?"

"Yes! You know..." He goosed her ass pausing her to giggle, "...Bryce?"

"Yeah, he was a senior when I was a freshman. Big guy always into weightlifting. I'm surprised he hasn't tried dominating you."

"Happily married, I fear. I know it might look bad, but I even offered him money to... play with me. He chose his wife faithfully. He's such a patient man I simply couldn't let him go. Forty pounds later I'm glad I made the right decision."

"Well, between he and I we'll get you in shape." Top of the stairs achieved she led him to her Master bedroom. Lights following them off and on due to sensors was freaky but definitely good on power usage. Darkness left behind they entered her bedroom. "Now this is a bedroom."

"Wardell loved space. You can't see the valley below until morning, but the view is unbelievable, especially in the fall when the leaves turn." She crosses her room passing a massive California King bed with pillar headboards and a silk canopy. The palace even had its own living room with a sectional and an 80' TV mounted on the wall. "Baroque? Might I go pee before we adjourn outside?"

"Crawl to the toilet. The second you wash your hands, back to crawling."

"Yes Baroque." She could not stop smiling. While she ventured away Cabot again explored her room. The walk-in closets alone were the size of three bedrooms. His and hers!

"You kept all of Wardell's clothes?" He called out. "Too bad they're old guy suits. He looked to be about my size though." Tempted to hijack a new wardrobe he chose not to. "Conceal the greed, Ross. Prove you aren't after the money."

Toilet flushing and a bidet cleansing her privates after all of her secretions she stood only to wash her hands and primp at her hair in the mirror. Answering him just as she returned to the floor she replied with, "Yes! I couldn't part with them and eventually just never went in there again. I suppose I should downsize. I'm certain there are needy people who could make use of those clothes."

"Needy as in Margo." He chuckled to himself. "Hell, we could have a yard sale and bring in ten grand on these suits alone." Vocalizing now he added, "That's true. Why harbor these when charity would appreciate... suggestion?"

"Yes please."

"Donate all of this to Pastor Goode's church. Let him circulate the clothing amongst those in need."

"That's a very good idea. Would you help me do that?"

"Absolutely!"

"If there's anything you like, feel free to..."

"I don't want anything Rose. Just your obedience." Suits were outdated anyway!

"Breath taken yet again." She reached him in the closet. "Even my wardrobe could be thinned down."

"New wardrobe here soon. Let's get those last few inches cut down around your waist and get you full on sexy again. When I show you off, I expect a lot of skin."

"I think I need oxygen." She giggled. "Shall we fire up the hot tub?"

"Lead the way Nouveau."

Watching her wiggle away he puckered, "Even with a little junk in her trunk Rosie really is pretty hot. I don't know how I'm going to juggle Maria, Nikki and Kwikki, hopefully Grace but this opportunity I just can't pass up. The happier I make her the more I can do to help Margo. Play the game Baroque, play the game."

Double doors swinging inward the outside air gusted in with a slight chill. "It can get breezy out here so high up." More sensor lights illuminate the massive deck. Not only was there a hot tub but it bordered the connecting pool. There was some pretty amazing architecture up here to support all of this. The pool however was not as large as the one in the sub-basement. Ornate statues looking as if Greek Gods and Goddesses with well hung penis and melon sized boobs were scattered about as if a party.

"Stand." He noticed Rose struggling to reach the hot tub controls, she rising as directed. The lid over it was believe it or not automated to lift away and retract like an umbrella off to the railing side. Water bubbling and heating up he moved behind her and placed his arms about her waist. A surprise moment of tenderness she exhaled softly, peering over her shoulder at him. "Understand what I'm doing here Roselyn. For every obedience there must be reward. When we go to bed... I will make love to you. Do not let that rule your emotions. I won't always reward you the same way."

"I'm honored you... want to make love. I understand you don't want me to fall head over heels Baroque. If I do, it's my own fault should you walk away from me. Please know, I miss cuddling. Love! Yet I want to know and feel what you have to offer me. I'll try my best not to push you away by letting my heart enter this... arrangement."

"You know that's impossible. I'll set you straight."

"Punish Mommy..." She giggled then clenched her teeth, "Forgive me for the mommy part."

"Kind of true considering our age gap. We call Margo Needy mom too. I don't need another mother, Rose. Just a hardcore slut on my leash." God, he hated that about Margo, but this situation required a change of attitude as much as altitude. A Nouveau leash on life! Who knows this might grow on him? Releasing her waist, he helped her up the short step and down into the water. Joining her once she settled, he lowered into the turbulence and reacted as anyone would. "Hell yeah! I could get used to this."

"My home is at your service." She sat across from him enjoying jets pounding at her lower back. "So therapeutic! I'm in here almost daily."

"Less talk get over here." Eyes flaring at his invitation she abandoned her jet setter lifestyle and migrated to his lap. Seating herself sideways he again surrounded her waist and held her to him. "When does Bryce come up here to work with you?"

"Normally Tuesday and Wednesday but I'm flexible. I perform a regiment of tasks in my home gym. Cardio bike, treadmill, weightlifting, yoga as much as my body allows."

"Alright! So, I'll take the remaining days, hell pretty much when I can. I'll request certain days off at Hilltop. Tomorrow is Monday so we can go for that run. Wildlife is needed you're too cooped up here in your aerie. We'll just take a can of mace to use against the varmints."

"I look forward to your visits."

"Same here. Matter of fact... Friday is open to work out. I'll have Heath make you continue a workout strategy. Diet plan on Bryce's program?"

"Yes! I watch what I eat these days."

"Breakfast in the morning you splurge. That is, if your fridge has food."

"I just had groceries brought up two days ago. I'm fully stocked on what's listed on Bryce's menu. I do indulge on occasion so there are a few sweets in my pantry. What do you have in mind?"