Cougar House Ep. 044: Hire Elevation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strawberries? Whip cream?"

"Yes! I adore berries."

"How about strawberry crepes?"

"Heavenly! Just like you."

"Feels like Heaven way up here on Mount Olympus. Cool statues even. I take it Wardell felt like associating with the Gods?"

"He did have quite the ego. His clients definitely miss his skill set. I still get calls from former associates. Most of them simply want to party up here. I gave up allowing that when I saw them pondering ways to take Wardell's money. I will not let anyone use me."

"Good for you. Anything you do should be on your decision not anyone else's. Except sexually." He smirked, "I own this body Nouveau."

"Please kiss me." She melted.

"Not until we go to bed. Passion rewarded!"

"Tease!" She wiggled in his lap. "Question?" A nod allowed it, "On Friday's, this Heath. Will you be allowing him to... fuck me?"

"Not at first. Make him prove he wants the pool job first. I need you to be strict around him or I know he's going to get sneaky. If he doesn't do his job fire his ass."

"I might also need a maid. My home is so vast it's hard to keep clean. I do it myself but even I get overwhelmed. The lower levels suffer greatly."

"Y'know?" He winced in thought. "Pastor Goode's daughter needs a job. She volunteers at the nursing home, but she's mentioned looking for work. Just a thought."

"She is an angel. Looking at her that is, when at Hilltop. I would consider that. Between the two of us it might still take three weeks to clean."

"I have other options if you want to hire a second maid."

"You must know a lot of girls."

"Not going to lie Rose. Like I told you I'm still going to see other women. What you and I have is purely ownership of holes. Now mind you I'm here to offer other things too, definitely friendship. At any point you feel I'm abusing you in any other way, I walk. Agreed?"

"Agreed!"

"Notice anything?"

"What do you mean Baroque?"

"My dick is still rock steady."

"Oh! Yes, I did notice that. I'm truly amazed that you find me that stimulating. I'm very thankful."

"All men should feel the same as I. What I want is for you to keep men hard and happy."

"Shared often?"

"Once you trust me totally... yes. Any reservations?"

"None!" She praised him with unblinking eyes. "I serve you Baroque. I... beg for a lengthy term of service."

"Day one! Let's dry off and check out that big ass... bed of yours."

"I thought you were implying I had a big ass there for a second."

"MY BIG ASS!"

"Not for long." She razzed him with her tongue. "Not once I pull off the rest."

"Let's get that ass perfect. I want guys dropping everything to check you out."

"Mmm! I love showing off. The better my build the more I'll want to."

"TOWEL!"

Leaving her throne, she stepped up and out of the tub. While she ventured to a cabinet off to their right, he shut the tubs jets down. Climbing out he closed the canopy having seen how she had utilized the controls. Ready with a towel she dried him off before herself. Once achieved he took her by her damp hair and walked her in through the doors and to her bed. Picking her up he went from rough to romantic and lay her on the mattress with care. The altering course of destiny made her coo. Leaving her he shut the doors and locked them. It was kind of spooky way up here, even for tough guy.

Back to bed she had the covers pulled down for he to join her. Blanketed he rolled over on top of her and ventured into that first ever steamy kiss. Taking her hands, he allowed her to touch him. All in she gave in completely. So did he.

Penetration finding a home within her welcoming vulva he did just as he had said he would.

Loving it!

All night long.

Okay, an hour and a half.

He was still worn out from the bonfire.

No complaints on her part.