All Comments on 'Could I Be Wrong? - A Sequel'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Cute ending! Please write your own stories.

5

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

Coincidence or irony? D

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

A nod and hint of a smile from Gibbs, especially for the armadillo. I like Blessed Jake. I think he’s got potential as Peter’s garbage man. I hope you resurrect him in future epilogues - or maybe even give him his own story as a main character!?! Thanks for the chuckle to start my morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Urgh dont write your own stories

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Well... "Texas speed bumps" was a pretty good ending joke.

5 stars for a well-written, quick hit of a story that added a few giggles to the original work, which was good on its own, but this did add a nice bit of snark in the revenge on the predator.

Always a pleasure to see a new one with your name on it...

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Armadillo!

Perfect! Thanks for writing!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 1 year ago
The original author

The original author wrote a new story that was posted on here yesterday.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

Pretty Good sequel, but the original was just posted 2 weeks ago so I can see how they wanted permission

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Boyd's too nice. This was a God damned waste of time. Its not eroticism. Try again next time.

des911des911about 1 year ago

Ok, that's a whimsical, funny ending to someone else's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

and a sequel, where after he becomes the proverbial "speed bump"...another reincarnation as a possum?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Very funny, The Bear.

No need for jokes after the comical 'heaven scene' story.

Nice job LT56Linebacker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the worst stories ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to the final chapter of Jacks rebirth? I the been 3 weeks since chapter 2 was published. Why do authors on here do that? What can’t they finish the damn story, then publish chapters a couple of days apart?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So….as wifey leaves divorce court, hubby is 15 miles away stalking asshole?

.

And then wifey somehow gets her clunker to traverse those 15 miles and just happens to slam into asshole who is running from hubby? Sorry, Bear, but your “sequel” sucked.

.

What saved the little tale was your post mortem of Asshole. Brilliant!

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, I can see why ttt59 wouldn’t give permission to a hack. This was awful on so many levels.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Gave me a good chuckle

Scores 4/5

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariabout 1 year ago

The Bear found a chew toy!! LMAO!! All the best lawyers are in hell. NICE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the intro and a couple paragraphs and jumped straight here. I don't like sequels with no background, just s "read the original" making us go searching. Either summarize, or otherwise provide background info, perhaps some paragraphs from the original--ANYTHING, I am now moving on to more informative works. No stars. DIDN'T EVEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL. Not wasting my time.

JPB

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like how the cheater actually ran over the guy! Perfect.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

A shifty thing to do to armadillos....

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Hahahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ttt59 posted a story in LW yesterday. Sounds like he is around and just didn’t want to talk to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's kind of funny that you made a joke about spelling lawsuit after having Satan file a "suite."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was riveting in that the ending was not what I was anticipating. As we say in another world, BZ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It appears worst comments are assnomeous.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Zzzzzzzz.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

So what happens to him when he dies as an armadillo?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Maybe, Jake willing, Jill will get him again.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

lol i may use the post life idea some day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahaha 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

3 stars, average at best, neat concept the lover getting hit by the ex-wife but otherwise nothing really all that interesting about the story. Didn't add anything really to the original, didn't expand upon it or create something that stands on its own using the original as a jumping off point. Not saying its bad, its not and is pretty humorous at times, but it is unnecessary.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

5 stars. Nice BTB on both sides of the cheating pair. He gets just desserts, she gets a psych trauma and hopefully legal trouble.

I do feel bad for other armadillos though. What did THEY do to deserve being inflicted that SOB with?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with one of the commenters below about writing sequels to another person's story without providing more than a "go search for it" approach. Literotica allows you to insert a link the original story, so you can make it that simple for people to go read the original before reading your sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You shouldn't be posting this with the author's permission. You've tried to reach out and not heard back?? Give me a break - ttt59 isn't some long-lost author, he just posted a story this week! Hell, the story on which you're piggy-backing isn't even a *month* old.

.

You really should pull this until you get ttt59's permission . . . or maybe wait until he hasn't been active for a few years, not a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude, ttt59 just posted a story the day before you posted this. He/she/it is still out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. It was a fun quick read. If anything all the author did was use a couple of the characters for his own ending. And in doing so created a fun little tale. Thank You and I gave it 5 stars and a lot of Karma. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great humorous touch

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Adulterers are damned to the second circle of hell. Although I always viewed cheating as the ultimate betrayal; and the ninth circle--the deepest darkest pit--of the inferno is for the betrayers. I would send them there...but no one ever listens to me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jim and that ho both got theirs...GOOD!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

FUN STORY!

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

amusing! 5******!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not enough to the story to earn a '5', but amusing nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And in Tennessee opossums are referred to as speed bumps. They have got to be one of the most stupid and suicidal animals on the face of the earth. I mean what animal runs across the road. Realizes that they made it still alive and runs back.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

If she has an STD, then so does Lover Boy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Thank you for the info, I didn't know the " Texas Speed Bump" thing.😁😂

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I personally think deer are some of the stupidest creatures after a crowd of humans of course to ever pollute the earth, I see and smell the dumb things multiple times daily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...