All Comments on 'Could You Be Mine? Pt. 02'

by careythomas

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
Thumper3340Thumper3340almost 6 years ago
5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

You have yet to write a story that is less than 5 🌟. I feel myself going through the emotions as I am reading 📖 that’s how well you bring a person into the story you are telling. Excellent 😀

LimentinaLimentinaalmost 6 years ago
Flawless

Love the way you use internal conflict and self doubt to create dramatic tension. This theme seems to feature in many of your stories. I wonder how much more you know about your characters than what you show to us in the finished text.

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundalmost 6 years ago
Yay!!

Was thrilled beyond words when I saw this on the new list! Over the years you've become one of my favorite authors with your ability to make the characters so real, I feel like I've known them forever. Thank you so much for sharing your stories.

DeschileDeschilealmost 6 years ago
Perfect!

I was eagerly waiting for your new work. Loved every bit of it. Also learning a thing or two from you along the way! <3

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Never less...

...than excellent. Well done, Carey. I remembered the first part of this story with much pleasure and Part 2 lives up to the promise. I must admit that for much of the story, although I was enjoying it, I was thinking where's the necessary conflict and drama, this is going a little too smoothly? And then you hit us with it, in spades! And still you managed to mislead---I really thought Alice was going to cause all the trouble, not Ian. Pleased to see one of my two favourite Dylan songs, 'Lay, Lady Lay' in one of the chapters. So, much applause all round.

pjebpjebalmost 6 years ago
Good idea

I liked the first part so much that I copied it and the second part also. Its beautifully written and I think it will read much better tonight with a hot drink and then reading both parts in their proper order........don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

thanks heaps for posting part 2 - awesome writing - couldn't stop reading . oops it's early morning on a work day ha ha . wishing you well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I loved the first part and as a complete and stand alone story I thought it was fantastic, but part two added another dimension which turned both parts into an outstanding tale.

The only question really is will there be a part 3 dealing with the wedding, honeymoon and the start of their married life together and possibly kids with Ian as the donor, although that would possibly be a complication too far in the long term.

alexwatson62@aol.com

metroalmametroalmaalmost 6 years ago
only 5?

I was so happy to see your name on the story list today! Yesterday was, oh well, yesterday is gone along with the dreary ugly stories, today it is you and you shine.

Thank you for getting over the potential breakup stuff so quickly. Heartbreak is good, sometimes, but not today. RJ and Ellie, that is today!

Taurus03Taurus03almost 6 years ago
Way to go

Great part two. Glad you wrote and shared it.

Please continue to write.

Thank you

loverleeloverleealmost 6 years ago
What a story!!!

I have never left a comment before on a story, but I had to tell you how amazingly well you wrote these two stories. I was mesmerized with the characters, and the song snippets added to the plot so well! Well done! Please keep writing more stories!

Stacey4190Stacey4190almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I loved it... but I always do! Everything you write sings to me! Pleaseeee never stop writing 👍🏻👍🏻

tygztygzalmost 6 years ago

Such a bittersweet thing to come to the end of such a fantastic story. Loved it loved it loved it!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

Oh i loved it so much. It was wonderful. I didn't want it to end.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 6 years ago
Love

... is all you need. And stories like yours, of course. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spell Binding

The wait has been quite painful, and so very long, but well well worth it. I love your writing, please post again soon, until then I’ll have to start at the beginning and reread all your stories once more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply wonderful!

I had to force myself to finish the story I was already reading before starting this!! I somehow managed it. You never disappoint. Such a great story! I loved every word. When I finished reading Could You Be Mine 01, told from Lauren/Ellie’s perspective, I must confess that I wanted to read about how RJ felt. I wondered if she fell as hard for Lauren from the get-go. I’m so glad you decided to explore this! Thank you so much. A fantastic read. I can’t wait for your next endeavour. Much love and many thanks!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

....for writing a second part to this story. I'm glad we got to see this part from RJs perspective. Is there any chance we will see a part three? The whole engagement/wedding/kids perhaps? As usual, your characters are really well done and likeable. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for your next story or sequel. Thank you for sharing with us.

Writer_FMWriter_FMalmost 6 years ago
Another great story

You're a terrific writer. Love this series. Keep up the great work.

foxyfionafoxyfionaalmost 6 years ago
Wow. Incredible

This was a perfectly crafted second chapter. Thank you I loved Ellie and RJ. the characters where very real in every way. It also sort of reminds me of what happened to me when I met my once totally straight wife.

Oh, also loved the masters words of Mr Dylan himself, the tunes buzzing through my head when I read them.

Very, very, very good. I hope to see more of your stories.

Thank you

Fiona

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like being there

Thank you for this next chapter..... Completely got me hooked as did chapter 1. Its like being part of the story, so well written and life like. SIMPLY have my fingers crossed in the hope that you create chapter 3. Without a doubt the best story with fabulous characters : you are indeed a talented writer - thank you. (if only it could happen to me)

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 6 years ago
utterly brilliant

Absolutely adored both chapters of this tale and would happily give ten stars if it was possible.

Think I've loved all of your stories but this has to be my favourite.

Thank you and keep 'em coming!

Ella35Ella35almost 6 years ago
Love it!!!

I absolutely love this story; both chapters are phenomenal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love love love this story

Please keep writing more! I can’t get enough of this story and your amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You played my heartstrings.

Love conquers even the most boneheaded of us all. I have wept, cheered, laughed, and wanted to be at the wedding. Your talent at creating people about whom we care is immense. Congrats to Ellie and RJ, May they live, happily, for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This made my day seeing you put up this chapter! But can we please get a giant, dramatic crossover where all your characters converge into one story?! That would seriously make my life.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A wonderfully written story!

It’s always refreshing and exciting when you you post one of your stories! And you didn’t let us down with this addition! It’s wonderfully done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Love it. Thanks for the conclusion to RJ & Ellie's story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Excellent follow-on chapter!

When I first saw this part 2 come up, I had my doubts. A lot of authors on here try to follow up a good part 1, and end up killing the story (I could name a couple of examples, but won't). So, when I started reading this, I had my reservations. You pretty much cleared them up, until page five, and I was afraid you had jumped the shark with Alice, but you handled it well. Thanks for sharing this, and your other stories, with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not quite as good as Part 1...

...but a well-crafted, enjoyable read nonetheless. Kudos. This definitely deserves HoF status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Of course the Chinese Dad would have the 8th floor. Great detail.

Love this. Hope we get a part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
once again you delivered

I don't know how you do it but i always get so invested with the characters. I was devastated when I thought RJ would cheat drunk or something. You are an excellent storyteller. Waiting for a book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Can we get a part 3 though??

Rogerthelodger17Rogerthelodger17over 5 years ago
Fabulous writer

Read summer and fall and loved it.😍.

Great writing and story definitely putting the literature into lit erotica . Had to read everything else you wrote and real loved the way you develop the stories. Sadly I have read them all now and I’ll just have to wait for your next fabulous story😪

LovethSunLovethSunover 5 years ago
You

You have such a great skill for writing! Your writings mesmerize me, like a drug, I can't top reading! Then I don't want it to end! Nice job Carey

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3

Loved this story so much. Please write a part 3 of the wedding and possible kids!

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyover 5 years ago
Blood On The Tracks

Better the second time through, having missed some things the first time.

Please get "More Blood, More Tracks". The New York sessions from BOTT (with the released album at the end. The six-album package (I did not get the book). I just put it on an listen to version after version of the same song and many have sentiments that complement the writing that you, and others, do.

https://www.bobdylan.com/news/more-blood-more-tracks-the-bootleg-series-vol-14-to-be-released-on-november-2/

jagoeeyjagoeeyover 5 years ago
Awesome !! But need more!

can we have pt.03 pretty please?? 😍😍

playingforyou70playingforyou70about 5 years ago

Living vicariously through Ellie's and RJ's lives. LOVING this series. Keep it cumming *wink wink, nudge nudge* ;-)

erktecerktecabout 5 years ago
Loving it all

I love your writing.This was my last chapter, because I had read all the rest. I so look forward to anything you write, and if you ever need anyone to proof, I would love to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I very rarely write comments but this time I had to. I actually felt a genuine interest in the characters, the sex was almost just a side act to their story. I hope the story will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crying

I love your stories and honestly don’t even care about the sex scenes, the characters and writing are so good. The end of this has me in tears. Keep doing what you’re doing!! P.s. you need to write a book or something. You have a talent. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great romantic story

You’re a fantastic writer. This is a really fantastic LOVE story that just happened to have a little sex in it. You should think about writing romance novels for a living. You would be great at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love it

i looove this story, your writing. i like the build up; emphasis on romance more than the sex; I just love the stories big time. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

I adored this story from beginning to end. It is so very well written with a beautiful build up. I hope you continue on your writing journey for some time to come. Best of luck!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbonealmost 5 years ago
OK, now I'm sad

For the past couple of days, I have immersed myself in the world you created. I have laughed, cried and burrowed in the cozy warmth of your characters' love for each other.

But now it's over. I have finished the last story. What will I do now?

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
Thank you...

...for the pleasure of being drawn into Ellie's and RJ's world of love - a world you have created with such consummate artistry and human wisdom.

All that's needed now is a wedding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Writing!!

Well I’m sad because now I’ve finished the last love story in this beautiful world of characters that you have created. Starting with Alex and Jess you have drawn me into this world of characters in a way that only truly great writing can! Every time I finished one couples story I resigned to myself that the next one couldn’t possibly be better, but you proved me wrong with each story being uniquely beautiful in its own way! Please keep writing! I am absolutely positive that all of us here would be more than thrilled to read a continuation to ANY of these story lines or even a new story from a friend in their world. Best of luck writing xo

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Missing them already.

I just finished this and I'm missing RJ and Ellie already, you scared the shit outta me with the whole Alice thing, I was so into the love and devotion they had for each other that I just couldn't except that it seemed to be all going to hell, thank you so much for keeping my fantasy about there love alive, I loved this it's the kind of story I crave, the love is so strong that the sex is almost an after thought, important but far from being the reason for its existence, thanks again and please continue to write this way..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I need more!!!

Omg I loved this story from both points of view!!!!! The way you describe their feelings for each other is exactly how I feel about my Girlfriend!! Been together for 2 years and Im still head over heels for her!!! I related so much to this love story! Thank you!I could re-read these over and over!!!! Please keep writing!!! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Every time

I keep coming back and rereading this wonderful story hoping that there's a next installment waiting, but will keep hoping.

v22omkv22omkover 4 years ago
I spent most of the time bawling this was so good

Why are you writing on Literotica? You have a rare gift. These were great love stories. The sex parts were almost a distraction, except where they added to the story. Wonderful, wonderful job.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Just Amazenly Great!!!!

Could You Be Mine? Pt. 02 was even more beautiful than Pt. 01, which seems almost impossible. This "Lesbian Love Story" is just 1 of the best, I have read on any site, and I congratulate the Author on 2-Awesome 5*-STAR chapters!!!!!!

Let's re-visit Ellie / RJ sometime in the future!!!!!

eros53eros53over 4 years ago
Well done you!!

Such a sweet story, it filled in the gap from your other stories. I love RJ and I’m crazy about Ellie, so glad to finally get the back story. I will follow you forever!!

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Awesome really

Thank you for a real life story of love and happiness and how people jump too conclusions about a video with an ex but everything worked out happy and loving these two people are hope we hear how the wedding and if children come along brilliant story careythomas. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Love reading a well written lesbian Romance, This is WONDERFUL!

Not a schoolgirl romance, Thanks so Much! I regret that I'm not familiar with the songs.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwafflealmost 4 years ago

wow I think I’m becoming gay , just to reading this women! How can it be so good thus writing? And sex? Than can’t be that good. It can’t... right?

ukdukeukdukealmost 4 years ago
Just Yes!

Yes,Yes and again...yes!

Sooo good!

A revisit sequel would be nice. You created characters your readers actually CARE about!

Again, well done and thank you.

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

Love your characters. I didn't think I was going to like the RJ perspective but you rocked it! Made her vulnerable which I didn't see from Ch1/Ellie's view.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic story. Excellent story-telling. Super hot.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgover 3 years ago
It's hard to finish reading while crying

but I did. Even better than part 1

Donos253Donos253over 3 years ago

Excellent story totally enjoyed both pt 1&2 from start to finish , will be looking forward to more in the future....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

A completely beautiful story . And thank you for not drawing out the negative drama! A beautiful romance well written. Completely loved your story. you for, again, for sharing your great talent.

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago
Worried

I was worried because there was no Alex in your story, but you fit her in nicely at Mona's party. Couldn't have a story in The Makiverse without Alex.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Need to have warning...Need Tissues!!!

Loved this story. Had to return weeks later and read a second time. I’m sure I’ll need to read again later. Hard to smile so big while crying, but you bring it all out.

Thank you so much for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a great story. One of my favorite stories on this site. You have a fan

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

Just finished re-reading this wonderful story and Iloved it even more the second time through...

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

To me, stories like this one are what separate Literotica from Litporn. It is a wonderful story full of wonderful people fully in love with each other who, just incidentally, also make passionate love to each other. This author is one of a small cadre of writers on this site who has truly mastered the art of making their readers really care about the characters and use "erotica" to enhance their story and not simply to titillate their readers. It left me with a "warm and fuzzy" feeling that all is right with the world and wishing that I could some day meet the characters in person...

AlexieeeeAlexieeeealmost 3 years ago

Added to my collection of fav stories! Loved it! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man... Honestly, Liz and mona are such shitty friends. I get that Rowan has a history but holy shit. They went on and on about how much they care about RJ, how they'd move mountains for her and whatnot, and some random guy they've only met once is screaming in RJs face and they immediately take his side against their supposed close friend? How can you call yourself a friend if you doubt every single decision that they make? Reading that section got me so pissed off.

barcomberbarcomberalmost 3 years ago

I loved it all, well nearly. The sex in the airport toilet was just mucky and out of character with the rest of the story. But 5*even so

Kaori86Kaori86almost 3 years ago

I just loved it! Your writing is perfect and I was binge-reading. I just couldn't stop 😌

thanks for sharing ❤️

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

So you absolutely hate Bob Dylan? Love this story.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Jimbo3948 wrote:

"To me, stories like this one are what separate Literotica from Litporn. It is a wonderful story full of wonderful people fully in love with each other who, just incidentally, also make passionate love to each other. This author is one of a small cadre of writers on this site who has truly mastered the art of making their readers really care about the characters and use "erotica" to enhance their story and not simply to titillate their readers. It left me with a "warm and fuzzy" feeling that all is right with the world and wishing that I could some day meet the characters in person..."

Perfectly said. I can add nothing but my endorsement, my personal devotion, and my thanks.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story and my god, it’s just perfect. RJ constantly calling Lauren “Ellie” is just so damn sweet. Her being an awkward mess despite being rich and professional was great. I’m glad these guys got their happy ending. I’d definitely read a sequel to this if you ever decided to write it! 5 stars!

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Another great story. Ian was perfect. A drama queen with a heart of gold and loyal to a fault. The one I felt felt sorry for was RJ. The only break she caught was Ellie. Everybody on her case about dating and relationships, thinking that she was going to do it again. As they say it all comes out in the wash. Ellie got engaged and Alice could have been the vengeful bitch turned out to smooth things over. All in all a very easy story to read and enjoy. Take care. Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Love it.

I am sure that a bi girlfriend will enjoy this too. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really needed a scene with Ian and the others apologising for jumping to conclusions or whatever.

Maybe the last scene could have been a overview of their wedding?

Lexi

abimalc56abimalc56about 2 years ago

Great erotic passionate love story ! Would love to see how their love develops through the challenges ahead perhaps throwing in the question of children and how they decide who has what, or dipping toes into bdsm/corporal punishment

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 2 years ago

This has honestly been such a pleasure to read, I felt completely invested in the characters and story line. It's lovely and very fitting that RJ & Ellie got their happy ending. Please considering writing a follow up chapter xx

LiebethLiebethabout 2 years ago

Stunning….thank you

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 2 years ago

So good!

Thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

When i saw the name Rowan and finances i thought of the story the mechanic, this was very good. I hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So so good! I almost cried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the first part around the time you first wrote it cause I definitely don’t remember there being a part two. Now like 4 years later lol I’ve got to read part two and it’s just as good as the original! I love the way you write and how you can tell such a beautiful love story. I might just make an account to I don’t have to wait until I randomly find your stories again to read more lol thanks for writing!

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Dear Careythomas,

I read both parts twice over the past two weeks…they are easily one of the best love stories I read so far…absolutely stunning writing skills and a mesmerising story build that never stopped surprising. A very classy, sophisticated and ever so erotic writing about two equally perfectly classy, independent and sophisticated main characters you made so likeable, simple honest and totally adorable.

Thank you so much for this

Ri4f

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

I love reading the comments of new people arriving here on Lit and discovering some of the best love stories in modern literature.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

what an absolutely brilliant story. full of compassion, love, tenderness, drama and excitement. Cannot fault the story line or description of the characters. yes i did have a lump in the throat when they got back together and made up. It just show how a relationship can easily be ruined by preconceived ideas and misconstrued situations.

I agree it was a slow burn but boy did the plot ignite later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A rare 5 from me. What a fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it wish there was more

AtomicAegisAtomicAegisover 1 year ago

Your writing is wonderful. Your ability to breath life into the characters and find their voice gives depth to the story and the emotional beats. I’ve got an ache in my chest after finishing both parts and, while I’m so happy for them, I’m so sad that our time with them is done.

Only the best stories leave us feeling like that. Well done, and please continue your writing wherever it takes you <3

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 1 year ago

Happy ending.. allways great..

Good writing, and lovely storyline..

Greetings, Belinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am not going to lie, I almost cried a few times and got aroused the same number of times, very good story, would give more the 5 stars if I could....keep up the great work

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

A great story!

These are people you can grow to care about!

A very nicely written story!

Thank you!

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Glorious! I enjoyed the entire story from beginning to end, and wouldn't suggest that you should have done anything differently. Thanks for providing so much enjoyment. Five stars from me (again).

jni551jni551about 1 year ago

What a great story.

jeannedeejeannedee12 months ago

Wonderful story! I was in tears a few times reading it. Five stars only because I can't give you 6.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Steaming hot! … and dramatic. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved these stories, so sweet and satisfying. Please write more!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercareythomas@careythomas
Twitter: @CareyThomas144 I set up a twitter account to deal with the plagiarizer (but then she blocked me) but now that I have an account, I thought I'd let you all know! . Recommended reading order: Five Years and Four Days Summer and Fall Looking at the Sun A Ghost o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES