All Comments on 'Country Boy Ch. 02'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yay!

I was ridiculously pleased when I saw that you'd finally written this! It was so sweet. Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:D

Thank you so much for posting chapter 2 of Country Boy so quickly! I so wanted a happily ever after for these two. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great job

I had just finished reading the first story about an hour ago when i saw you had posted the second one. lol. good job, cant wait to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful, as always! I adore your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes!

I knew you would finish this story! It was great :)

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessabout 14 years ago
Love It

I seriously love that you completed PJ's story. I would have liked a bigger confrontation with PJ and his parents but not having a blow out and having silent disregard between he and his parents is just as good. And the fact that Butch stood up for PJ during the final confrontation was too cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful!

thank you, thank you, thank you! thanks for completing this story it is wonderful.

EvantheEvantheabout 14 years ago
beautifully sweet

I'm so glad you decided to make a second chapter and finish the story off. I loved every word of it!

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayabout 14 years ago
Soooo Glad

I am so glad you finished this story. You are truly talented..keep it up!!!!

kitwinnkitwinnabout 14 years ago
Super story, im jealous having never come out

Lucky guys how i wish id the courage when I was younger

unlivelyunlivelyabout 14 years ago
Wonderful as always...

... but $20/hour for internet? That's outrageous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well...

...he wasn't lying about the big town prices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!

I'm smiling now, and still loving your work :)

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
Excellent as usual

I only hope that PJ's business continues to flourish. I think it will. I live in a small town and the good computer guys do a lot of business. What's more, the few "cowboys" who were around a few years ago have been driven out of business by the good guys. This story is one of your best. I now after a wonderful couple of weeks have read ALL your Literotica stories. My three favourites were The Minister's Son, Guardian Angel and Max. You have a great talent for romantic male homoerotic fiction. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brillant

story and i have to say the $20/an hour for internet isnt that bad in a small town like that a person probably would'nt get as much business i mean it least it wasnt $45/hour internet like in my town...

LolbubblesLolbubblesabout 13 years ago
Ewwwwww

I read the first page and was grossed out. At dirt I thought he was aguy but then said crying alot then thought was a girl and again thought he was a girl when talking bout his dad with some chick then when they were having sex pj said he shot his seed I was just like ewwwwwwww

kerbearkerbearabout 13 years ago
More Please

loved it and wishing for more.Maybe his sister could come to visit plus meeting Butchs folks................You wrote this like you lived it.If so,hope your happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ewww?

Ignore the idiot who commented Ewwwwwww below rob, if they were stupid enough to read a gay male erotic fiction Thinkin it wasnt a gay male erotic fiction, their common sense and manners don't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A well written and beautiful story

Very well written and easy to read. Well developed characters that were easy to love...except for the father, what a jerk! Overall, one of the sweetest and most romantic little stories I have read. Will look for more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel

I love this story and have read it many many times, I just wish you would do a sequel of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

This one is my favorite of all your stories. I think Butch should've kicked PJ's father's ass. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AB-SO-LUTELY

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING IT AND IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

THANKS FOR BRIGHTENING MY DAY..........

staggandbeetlestaggandbeetleover 12 years ago
Giving pleasure

Such a treat to read a story that contains love, romance AND some very horny sex! All the characters are totally believable, especially the two main ones, not forgetting the dogs!

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
Tears!

I seemed to have read everything else you have, except for this. And OMG! You literally had me crying and smilin all in under five minutes. I'm originally from the south, and half the time I felt like I was there readin this. Beautifully done and five stars to you.

xoxo

~Night

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 12 years ago
awe.....

not only was this one of the cutest stories i've ever read, it's also one of the sexiest. You are just an amazing writer! Please keep up the good work, ima gonna read more of your stuff!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sweet and real with just the right mix of metro in the boy, a good read for lighting up your day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a wonderful conclusion and overall story.

what a wonderful conclusion and overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

The only complaint I have is about a gay republican. Blood traitor imo.

wildgaymanwildgaymanabout 12 years ago

Another really good story. I love happy endings. Will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Guys ?

I have read all of your stories and I am a huge fan, but I still have one problem. You NEED to make your 'bottom' characters stronger. It's even stereotyped the way you describe all the 'top' (Hank, Tony, Colton) and all the "bottoms". It's the most clearly seen in "Tim & Hank" and couple of other ones, including "Country Boy". All your characters need protection from their strong masculine partners. It even reminds me of sexist theory about women and men and how women always cry and need men not to be abused by others. Your stories only have one difference, instead of women, you stereotype "bottoms". My advice would be to create stronger and more independent characters that can deal with the world without their hunky partners. Show that they are strong too and can "kick some ass" on their own. Parker from "Timber Pack Chronicles" started to show some of strong features. Make it even bolder. It almost seems that these hunky 'tops' (Colton) need weak and submissive partners. In addition, all the "bottoms" are awfully alike. Give them some personality, because stories are becoming too repetitive.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
thanks

ive never smoked as much reading on this site.?lol i really really enjoyed this it was great thanks for sharing it with us... well done to you..... xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

And I am a proud, southern, gay Republican, too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

I love this story I love the ending of it but It felt a little weak but who cares I love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
weak bottoms

I would agree with anonymous---need to at least in some things prescribe some more "manly attributes" (if I can use that phrase) to the character in your story who is (and I use the word loosely) --- the "bottom man".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't smoke but.....

DAMN, I need a cigarette (or two)! I'm a straight female and that was one of the hottest, sexiest, most loving stories that I've come across on this site! Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy story

I cried, too, when PJ left after chapter 1, and cheered when he returned in chapter 2. Butch is a wonderfully warm lover. I loved the "very manly, very hairy" description. I love a man with chest hair, and Butch seems to have an abundance. Would love to be in PJ's position, loving Butch and stroking that chest and stomach, running my fingers and palms over those nipples and through the hair. It would be a real treat to trace your tongue through his chest hair and suck on that great cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All That Crying

I just can't relate to all the crying in your stories. You're a good author but all the weeping and moaning is a serious detraction. I guess I don't know the kind of people you do and I can't say I have any regrets about it either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved the story.

I do agree, though, that the characters cry too much - try, instead, having a character trying not to cry, fighting tears, biting a lip, etc, rather than actually crying - it might work better for the story overall.

Thanks, keep writing . . .

Auntie51Auntie51about 11 years ago
One of my favorites!

Love your stories, I've read them all. This one is a favorite. The sex is hot, the romance is wonderful and you are a great writer. Thank you robcub32.

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORIES

im so damn jealous that i cant make a story like this :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hey lonelylucas

You have a wonderfully creative mind and are attractingg readers. You are new as a writer. It is a skill. Study and practice, practice practice. It will develop. :)

xXLHSXxxXLHSXxalmost 11 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I kinda wish that I found a love like this one, they are such an adorable couple. I love all of the stories that you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely story, oddly familiar!

Your story was very engaging, heartfelt and sexy.

I was startled to see Tifton mentioned, as I spent my late teen/early adult years there and experienced my first love VERY much like PJ's (my very first bf ran a mainstreet storefront selling ... well, I won't mention what it was he was selling, because if you know Tifton, you'd know who it was and I wouldn't want to cause trouble..). Like PJ, I came there from a bigger city (in California), and it was culture shock and adjustment. I was only nervous for a short while, because I soon found the town filled with beautiful, kind people who were very interested to get to know me. I fit in just fine, and had some of the best times of my life there.

I've moved on, and after military service and college, opened a small IT shop storefront in a little town, smaller than Tifton, on the redwood coast of far Northern California. The small town life is remarkably similar to that of south Georgia, except that here it's more rancher/logger/hippie/redneck/homesteader types and everybody votes Democrat!).

Alas I haven't yet found my Butch or PJ yet, but there *are* a lot of nice handsome firemen out polishing their firetrucks at the station across the street from my shop every day so who knows what might happen! Maybe I should start taking smoke breaks in a cowboy hat in front of my shop?

I hope you're enjoying life. You're a lovely writer. I can't wait to read your next one!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm Jealous of this Couple

I recently found your stories & must say - You write amazing stories that include not only erotic material, but such a emotional love story that has me addicted. This story is amazingly cute & I want a relationship just like this.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Love to read you

Working my way through all your stuff.

Romantic....enjoyable!

Such a double standard his parents lived too bad...fucking hypocrites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i ovr this and all of your other stories!!!!

Your stories are so entrancing, I just can't seem to break away from them. Your also great at developing the couples relationship! And the pairs your formulate for a couple drive me insane!!!! Keep up the magnificent work and continue to write even greater stories. I look forward to reading many more of them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed this story of two guys instantly falling in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not-So-Sexy Butts

I enjoy your stories, though I find the constant littering with discarded cigarette butts rather off-putting. It's happened in several of your pieces. It would be nice if otherwise likable characters didn't casually treat the land as a giant trashcan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!!

And another Amazing story!!

I can't get enough of your writing... Wow

I keep wishing for myself that level of emotional evolvement with someone... Someday... Maybe.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing story

One of my favorite series by you keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story Ending

It was great that you included an ending (epilogue). The reader can see what happens after the story is concluded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Are u serious we're reading erotica

And u r worried about cigarette but ts on the ground? In the story? Rob cub you are an amazing writing!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

I loved it, nice job.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Awesome!

Once more, a heart-warming story.

I really liked P.J.! And I'm so glad he told his asshole Dad to go suck a lemon ...

I loved how things worked out for P.J. and Butch and got so excited experiencing their lives' turnover - it's great when the decision has been made and you get things done (like P.J.'s selling his condo, giving his boss notice and generally getting ready for a brand new life without looking back !!) - I hope some day I will have the same happen to me ... ;)))

I can't get enough of your stories Rob. Thanx so much; please give us more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favorites

Except for one tiny thing the store slogan: Big City Prices/Small Town Service. It should be reversed Small Town Prices/Big City Service. The reason being big city prices = expensive and small town service brings to mind slow, easy going, overly laid back customer service. As a business owner Butch would have known better than to suggest such a slogan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect!

its like 9637534 time I'm reading this story lol and the rest of them as wel!!! Can't get enough of those!! You are a GENIUS!!!

TesoroMioTesoroMioover 8 years ago
I disagree

I disagree about the previous commenter's interpretation of Small Town Service. For those of us in small towns this means friendly service for people you know and who know you personally. You have a higher standard of service when you know you'll have to look them in the eye in Lucille's and sit next to them in church.

I can't decide how I feel about Big City Prices. Mostly I feel like things are more expensive in small towns because of lack of competition, yet there are some things that are cheaper because of lack of demand.

TesoroMioTesoroMioover 8 years ago
Love your stories

I do read your stories over and over. I love them all (okay not a big fan of B-I-L or Nate & Rich). It took me a while to decide to read Timberpack because I generally don't read the fantasy stuff, but I love it too. My favorite of all is Big Ben. Love Bobby. Love the mechanic and the handyman. And Max. And ... And....

Love your story-telling.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Need an update

Need an update, circa 2016 when they can legally marry. Need some kids to play with those dogs. Probably doubtful that Phillip sr will ever come around - he'll carry that hatred to his grave.

I sure wish I could write hot sex scenes as well as you. I can write some tear jerking emotional and heart wrenching situations, but my sex scenes suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

are you going to write anything else . or have you died.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the story

I hope there is a chapter 3 coming , can't wait to read it

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Final Decision

So pleased that PJ and Butch have decided to become a family. I only hope that once the rush in their groin areas has settled down that their love and affection for each other will survive the transition.

Sometimes I think that the whole sexual thing is a bit overdone, but I suppose that is because they are still in the "honeymoon" phase of their relationship.

Robcub32 you have such a wonderful way of portraying the relationship between two people. What a shame that PJ's father cannot acknowledge and accept his orientation and love him unconditionally, even if it is difficult to accept that his only son is gay, and there is nobody to carry on the family name.

I am so pleased that most of your stories that I have read are based on Love between two people. There are so many gay stories on this site where the whole emphasis is only sexual desire and satisfaction without any love.

Much Love and Blessings to you, robcub32 from Patrick (Spadger2).

P.S. You might be interested to know that the "Same Sex Marriage" Australia-wide postal survey resulted in a very positive 60%+ "YES'' result. Legislation is now before parliament to actually bring this into law. so that same-sex couples may legally marry.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Love is the Winner

Well, robcub32, whilst I may not fully comprehend gay love, I think it is wonderful that these two seem to have found their soul-mates.

I don't know whether this is pure fiction, or based on real life, but I hope things work out for them, and that they are able to adjust to the full-time domestic life together, and that their love for each other remains constant. Of course, there will always be ups and downs (and I don't just mean in the bed) and compromises will have to be made in their relationship.

In a way, I can understand PJ's father's attitude towards his son's gayness but, at the same time, he should have unconditional love for his son, even if he cannot comprehend, or accept, the life-style portrayed here.

PJ's mother seems a little more accepting, probably because she loves her son, even if she cannot understand gayness..

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Love Consolidated!

Once again, robcub32, I am trying to come to terms with the concept of gay love, although the connection between PJ and Butch seems very real. I really hope they make a go of it.

As for the very hypocritical Phillip Snr., he does not seem to realize how his extramarital affairs are way out of context wtih his supposed firm marriage and his community standing.

It's a bit hard to know how much PJ's mother knows, but it seems as though she is willing to partially overlook her husband's unfaithfuness and is not so judgmental about PJ's attachment to Butch. Thank goodness for sister Jen who seems to be very understanding of her brother's connection to Butch.

May they all live happily ever after.

Much Love and Blessings to you, robcub32, from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
A Permanent Bonding

As with all your stories, Rob, I just had to come back and re-read it once more.

I am amazed at how I am so moved by the attraction between the two lovers. Even the vivid descriptions of their copulations don't phase me any more - maybe even turn me on a bit?

As for the hypocritical father, who wants to be regarded as a pillar of society, Phillip Jnr. is much better off without him. Reminds me so much of my "good" Catholic mother, who denied me of my Father's love. I only hope, if ever one of my sons came out as gay, I would be loving and understanding.

Thank you once more for the beautiful relationships you portray here. I'm sure they are a reflection of the love that exists between you and your husband.

Much Love and Blessings to you from Patrick. X (Spadger2).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I loved reading your very disruptive story! I purposely didn’t read it right through, giving myself something to look forward to when I had time. I would strongly suggest omitting anything to do with smoking. My whole family died due to cigarette smoking. If there is to be a happy ending in their lives, stopping smoking is omitting one major obstacle. I was treated the same way by my father. I learned to forgive him. Please keep writing. I will be looking for your name

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

I just keep re reading your stories.....love them all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

This is a good story. If you continue with it have Butch quit smoking,,,it is not cool and detracts from goodness of character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Charming

I loved this story and the way PJ and Butch came together against all odds. I know Jen meant well, but she had no right to give out PJ’s number to their father or to invite their parents to the dinner without telling him. That was PJ’s decision. I’d be quite pissed at her.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Promised for Life

Of course, Rob, as with all your stories, I just had to come back and re-read this story of Love between two men who were obviously destined for each other.

As for PJ's (My own initials, by the way) hypocritical male parent, he may be disparaging of his son's gayness, but he should look into his own soul, and the affairs he conducts. It is difficult to comprehend how any female would be attracted to him. They would have to be desperate.

PJ's mother could surely not be oblivious to his unfaithfulness, but still tries to be a good wife and mother. As for Jen, PJ is lucky to have such a supportive sister.

Blessings to you always from Patrick X

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Still Looking

"I finally belonged." Been trying to regain this birthright since I lost it at the age of seven. Good story. Tears. Thanks.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Fitting in the Country Way

How great that Butch an PJ found each other, although I am still amazed at the intensity of gay sex.

As for PJ's hypocritical father and his affairs with client's wives, and worrying about his 'good' name because of PJ's attraction to Butch, we come across those kind of people all the time. As for striking PJ, I think that was beyond the role and bounds of parental responsibility.

Maybe PJ's mother knew about her husband's infidelity, but did not say anything, for the sake of a quiet life?

Thanks for another great story, Rob. Best wishes from Patrick.

iHeywoodiHeywoodover 4 years ago
Love!

Love this story. Both parts!

SkibblitzSkibblitzover 4 years ago
Love so much

This story never gets old. must have read it a dozen times by now and every time I get misty eyed at the end. You should put together a book with all your shorter stories like this one in kindle too. I'd buy them up like all the other books you have up there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heartwarming

Well, this makes me dream that love is still possible. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A beautiful love story....

I didn't know it was possible to cry and smile at the same time, but I am !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Charming!

This story is lovely and sweet. I smiled frequently and also got teary eyed. PJ’s father was such an asshole. I also got pissed at Jen for inviting their father to their dinner out. What did she expect to happen. I got a chuckle at PJ and Butch’s encounter with his ex Larry. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed it.

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
More Please.

Great Story Rob. I want to read more about Butch and PJ. Thank You for your Love Stories they are bringing me closer to my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Favorite author

I absolutely love all of your stories. They give me joy in these stressful times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this article. It's sweet and a fantasy that a whole lot of us wish would happen.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved the ride. You’re an amazing writer! xo

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 3 years ago
Love it

I love your stories, I find myself Keep coming back to them and then have a binge feast on them.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely great,

This is my second read of this sweet and lovely story. PJ and Butch deserve all the happiness. Marvelous writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a great story - beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading about PJ and Butch - if there are going to be more chapters, please ensure they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories. It’s just great. However, PJ should have been furious with his sister Jen for her betrayals of giving their father his new number and inviting their parents to dinner behind his back. Of course PJ was just too sweet to stay angry for long and she did help him move. Lovely writing.

james1801james1801almost 3 years ago

As good as the first. 👍

DdraigfachDdraigfachover 2 years ago

Sooo romantic, I absolutely loved these two stories and I think I'm in love with Butch. Thank you for a cracking read. Would have loved to see Butch smack PJ's dad but violence never solved anything even though he deserved it! Just saying what everyone is thinking 😂

Ladikai89Ladikai89over 2 years ago

Couldn't stop smiling the whole way through. Just enough drama. I wanted the dad to get his ass beat tho lol

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

So good, I want to meet my Butch soon too.❤

Thibault06Thibault06almost 2 years ago

Je ne me lasse pas de la lire et la relire. Je rêve qu une chose comme cela puisse m'arriver.

Thibault06Thibault06almost 2 years ago

C est vraiment mon histoire préférée. Vivement de nouvelles histoires

BossqueenXXX78BossqueenXXX78about 1 year ago

I'm so in love with your stories they always warm my heart thank you for sharing❤️.

ThommyB707ThommyB707about 1 year ago

Wow this is one of my favorite. Thank you robcub32. I hope your still writing. Thommy

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

A lovely story.

jtownmanjtownman7 months ago

Another great story! I haven't seen you post any new stories in awhile and I haven't seen any updates on your website either. I hope that all is well on your end 🙂

Blackbear7Blackbear73 months ago

Love a romantic happy ending story. Butch, that's me, PJ is the missing piece of my life. I so wanted Butch to kick PJs dad's ass. His mom was some piece for allowing the bulling to go this far. I am happy for them, hope to see the year later conclusion.

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong2 months ago

I love your stories, tried to read the next part of the TimberWolves story but couldnt gain access on the gay authors website...please tell me how to access it. Peace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous