Country Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers

"No shit? Well. Good for you, I guess."

"I couldn't be happier," I said. I gave Butch a smile and he bent down and kissed me.

We said goodnight to Larry and got up and left. As soon as we got out side, Butch lit a smoke and grabbed my hand as we walked back towards our rental car.

"What an asshole," Butch said as he exhaled.

I chuckled. "Yeah. But you don't need be jealous, you know."

"What? I ain't jealous of that piece of shit."

"If you say so," I smiled.

***

Sunday night, we went out to a really nice steakhouse. Butch absolutely loved it. He said it was the best steak he ever had. I took care of the bill, which I knew he wasn't comfortable with, but he didn't say anything.

We spent all day Monday taking care of the last of my affairs, including returning all of my company's property to my boss.

Monday night we were heading back home on a late flight. The plane wasn't very full, so it was nice and quiet and we had lots of room. I pulled up the arm rest between our seats and cuddled up to Butch. I thought it might soothe him because he was really on edge.

"Try to get some sleep," I said as they dimmed the cabin lights.

He shot me a look. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," he grumbled.

When we ran into some turbulence, Butch grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. I thought it was really cute that he was scared, even though he about snapped my hand off.

"Ow! My big, tough bear," I chuckled.

He furrowed his brow and gave me a dirty look. Oops. I guess he wasn't in the mood for jokes.

Even after the air calmed, he was still nervous and fidgety. I knew the perfect way to relax him. I looked around and there was no one in the seats around us and the flight attendants weren't paying attention.

I slipped my right hand under the blanket on his lap onto his thigh. I gently squeezed it and rubbed up and down. He looked over at me with a raised eyebrow and I shot him a sly grin.

My hand moved to his inner thigh and slowly moved it up to his crotch. I could feel the beginnings of an erection underneath his jeans and I gently squeezed and rubbed. Butch drew in a sharp breath and fidgeted in his seat.

"Cocktease," he whispered with a hint of laughter in his voice.

"I'm not teasing," I whispered back.

I managed to get his belt unbuckled and his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. I reached into his boxers and squeezed his warm cock. It rapidly surged to full hardness in my hand. I managed to get it out of his boxers and I began slowly gliding my hand up and down his shaft. I teased the head with my thumb, smearing the pre-come that had oozed out of the tip. I marveled at how nice and easy it was to jerk him off with his foreskin.

Butch closed his eyes and leaned his seat back and I moved my hand up and down in a steady rhythm. Every once in a while, I'd twist my hand or tease the head with my thumb. After a few minutes, Butch's breathing grew faster and he was near panting. He was bucking his hips up into my hand, causing the blanket to slip down. I was now jerking him off in the open. If anyone walked by they would get an eyeful. Thankfully there was no one around.

His dick pulsed and throbbed and swelled and stiffened even further in my hand.

"I'm about to make a big mess," he hissed through clenched teeth.

Shit. I hadn't thought that far.

Butch stifled a grunt and brought his hand to the back of my head. He pushed me down onto his cock and I took him into my mouth as the first shot hit the roof of my mouth. I quietly moaned as he blasted a huge load of come into my mouth, causing me to swallow repeatedly to get it all down.

Butch's grip on my head loosened after he finished coming and I sat back up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I looked around and no one seemed to have noticed what we'd done.

Butch sniffed, then put his cock away and did up his pants. His eyes were heavy and he looked at me and smiled. I could see how much he loved me in the expression on his face.

"Thanks, PJ. I'm gonna love you good when we get home, babe," he said quietly.

Within seconds, his eyes were shut and he was starting to snore softly. I cuddled up to him and his arm moved around me and pulled me to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and I fell right asleep.

As soon as we exited the airport terminal, Butch lit a cigarette and we walked to the parking deck where his truck was parked. A couple hours later we were pulling into the driveway.

We were home.

When we opened the door, the dogs went crazy. They were so happy to see us. Rocky was always so happy to see me when I came in, but here he was running past me and jumping up onto Butch. The little traitor.

"What about your other Daddy? You don't love me anymore, Rock?" I teased.

I squatted down and Rocky yipped and jumped at me and I pet him and kissed his little head, then Duke pushed up to me for some love, too.

Duke ran to the back door and looked at us, and I went and opened it and he and Rocky ran into the backyard. I waited for them to do their business and then Butch and I went up to bed.

I was lying in bed naked under the covers when Butch moved on top of me, straddling my leg with his. He lowered his body onto me and kissed me slowly and sensually. I returned his kiss with passion as I rubbed my hands all over his broad back.

"I can't believe you're here with me," he said quietly.

"There's no going back now. You're stuck with me," I said with a giggle.

"I'll show you stuck," he said, trying to be sexy, which made us both laugh.

Butch grabbed the lube and began sucking my neck. His slippery fingers moved between my legs and stretched me out for him. He moved between my legs and knealt back onto his haunches. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up onto his thighs and I wrapped them around his waist. He grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it down towards me and slid forward into me.

"Aw fuck," he groaned. "You feel so good, baby."

He grabbed my waist and began thrusting slowly, rapidly gaining speed and intensity.

I grabbed his hands and held onto them tightly as he held me in place. I was whimpering and writhing around on the bed, lost in pleasure.

"Kiss me, Butch."

Butch leaned down over me and I moved my legs behind his waist. I moved my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him down to me.

Our kisses were hard and intense as he slammed in and out of my tight hole. My prostate was throbbing from the punishment he was giving me. My dick was leaking all over my belly. The slippery fluid against his hairy belly had me quickly building towards a hard climax.

"Butch, please," I gasped.

"What do you need, baby?"

"Make me come, Butch. Please!"

Butch spit into his hand and reached between our bodies. As soon as I felt his fist grip me and slide up, then down, I lost it.

"OH! BUTCH!" I screamed as I came. My whole body contracted and then exploded and I shuddered as the first wad of come splattered all over my face.

"Oh, shit!" Butch cried out. "I'm gonna fucking come. Unh! P!J!"

Butch kept thrusting erratically as he emptied his heavy nuts into me.

I laid back limply on the bed, covered in my own release. I drew in a gasp of air as Butch's big body fell on top of me. His arms encircled me and he held me tight to him. He nuzzled his bearded face into my neck and then licked my ear lobe.

"I love you, PJ."

"I love you, Butch."

***

EPILOGUE

A month later, I was sitting on a stool behind the counter of Big City Computers, building a new computer for our home office. It was my first official day of business. Butch came up with the name and the slogan: "Big City Prices/Small Town Service".

As I screwed the motherboard into the stand-offs, I looked out the window and across the street at Roberts Farm Supply and smiled. Butch was standing out front smoking a cigarette, much like the first time I saw him. His black hat was slung low over his eyes.

The beep of the door opening diverted my attention away from him.

"Hi, Miss Anne," I said with a smile. "What can I do for you?"

Anne was an older woman, in her 50s. She was a cashier at the grocery store. She was very sweet, with big fluffy blond hair. She reminded me of Rose from "The Golden Girls". I smiled to myself at the thought.

I came from behind the counter as she pulled out a piece of paper from her purse.

"Hey, PJ. My son -- he's over in Iraq -- he gave me this web site. He said there are pictures there."

"Okay. Let's have a look."

I led her over to one of the computers by the front window and we pulled up the Picasa web site. I showed her how to get into the photo album and then let her browse the photos while I returned to what I was doing.

After about 30 minutes, she called out to me. "PJ?"

"Yes?"

"Is there a way to print a couple of these?"

"Sure."

She showed me which ones she wanted to print and I right-clicked and sent them to the 4x6 specialty photo printer. The last one was a picture of her son in his desert camouflage uniform. He was standing in front of a jeep holding a rifle looking very tough.

"He's handsome, isn't he?" she said with a smile.

"Yes, he is. You must be very proud of him."

I showed her the pictures and then gave her a padded envelope to protect them until she got home.

"Thank you so much. How much do I owe you?"

I looked up at the clock. 45 minutes. "Internet usage is $20 an hour. So, $15 will cover it."

"What about the pictures?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Aren't you sweet?" she said with a smile.

I rang up the sale and she gave me the $15 and I put the bills in the register drawer. She then put another $10 into the bin I had on the counter for holding my build screws.

"Oh, that's not for tips. You don't have to do that. Just tell your friends to come on down."

She just smiled at me and said "thank you" and left. I shrugged and put the tip under the cash register drawer.

Around 11:00, I was rearranging the shelves of software when Mr. Madsen came in with a laptop bag. It was running slow and he wanted me to take a look at it. It sounded like he had some spyware. I entered his info into my computer system and printed out a receipt for him as he looked around the shop.

"Do you sell laptops?" he asked as he looked at the desktop PCs I had for sale.

"Sure. I can get whatever you need."

We talked over what he was looking for and I recommended a nice name brand, mid-range laptop for him. He also ordered a new desktop computer. I couldn't contain my smile when I rang up the two computers. I told him I'd have everything ready in three days and I'd even bring them to his office and set them up for him. I shook his hand when he left and thanked him again.

Butch walked in a short time later for our lunch date. He was carrying a shopping bag. I tried to peek into it, but he moved it behind his back.

"Hey, baby," he said as he bent down to give me a kiss. "How's business?"

"Good. Miss Anne came in to use the Internet and print some pictures. I sold Madsen a laptop and a desktop, plus I have his old laptop in for repair."

"That's great. I'm really proud of you."

"You know what the best part is? There's this hunky cowboy bear across the street who comes outside to smoke. I like to watch him from my window."

"Oh, is that right?" he said with a smug grin.

"Yeah," I said. I looked up into his eyes. "And I'm head over heels in love with him."

Butch cupped my face with his hands and gave me a intense, passionate kiss. He twirled his fingers in the long and curling hair hanging down to the nape of my neck while he looked me in the eye.

"I love you, too, PJ."

He gave me another quick kiss and we walked out of the shop. I set the sign that I'd be back in an hour and locked the front door.

I looked up at my partner. His blue eyes sparkled as he looked down at me. He pulled a black hat out of the shopping bag. It was just like the one he wore. He put it on my head and adjusted it.

"Let's go to lunch, country boy," he grinned and put his arm around my shoulders.

I chuckled and grinned back at him. I finally belonged.

robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers