All Comments on 'Country Girl Dominatrix'

by ChristopherDB

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was there to enjoy?

A woman tortures a weak willed male (I can hardly call him a man). She hits him so badly that it probably took 6 to 8 weeks for the damage to heal. Violence without rhyme or reason. You thought that was an interesting or erotic story? My regret is that he didn't stand up and turn her into pulp. Disgusting crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this fantasy. It is all in the mind. No damage done to this "weak willed man". Love stories about dominate controlling beautiful women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Its Exactly The Opposite

As soon as the Dom said a safeword made it a game, I stopped reading. Its actually exactly the opposite. This story is the fantasy, the 'game'. If you want S&M in reality (and there is nothing more erotic than the real thing) then SSC should be followed and a safeword is a must. Was is consensual? Being that he described beforehand what he wanted, it could be argued it was. As soon as she thought the safeword was a joke... he should have redressed and left... safety first. And being the story's main character was the Dom... it made her look awful, so why keep reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
class story, shopping sounds exciting!

Keep it coming, sounds class to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Miss Julia rules

I read the other stories first of Miss Julia and actually enjoy them. I like her better with the other guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous