All Comments on 'Country Store Ch. 05'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely Delightful!

Teachgirl is fast becoming the writer to whom I turn for glorious stories of romance and erotica. Her tales weave a nice mixture of passion and warmth with just the right amount of lust and "lewdness," thereby fashioning stories that can be enjoyed by a cornucopia of eclectic tastes. It takes a sharp eye and a clever sageness to be able to accomplish this balance of sentiments, and the author has proven more than capable in extracting the complex variances that constitute sensuality and incorporating them into stories that both arouse and influence the deepest part of our emotions. Put plainly, she is a special, gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Hot story and a even hotter girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Teachgirl180 is so beautiful

This entire series is the best I have read on this site. Teachgirl180 is the most beautiful woman I have yet seen on the site. I hope you keep writing stories like this one. I have never been so arroused as I am when reading you stories.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
To look at the author's lovely face . . .

. . . one would never suspect the raw sexual energy that bubbles beneath the surface. This story provided an erotic glimpse into a wickedly sexy mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bsolutely HOTT!

Very hot and well written and thought thru - great job! Keep this kind of writing cumming!

friendly6977friendly6977over 16 years ago
bsolutely HOTT!

Very hot and well written and thought thru - great job! Keep this kind of writing cumming!

KittynLouisianaKittynLouisianaalmost 14 years ago

I am enjoying your saga very much, I look forward to reading the rest ... good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story!

Your writing is first rate!! I absolutely love this story and can't wait to dive into the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I am speachless... your amazing story just kept taking me higher and higher. Well thought out plot and a story I won’t ever forget. Thank you!!! 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous