Country Store Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped Katherine to her feet. I saw the short red-haired guy jump in and help her out of the pool. He had his arm around her as he walked her away. I saw Samantha stand up and hold her arm up. She turned and looked at me. I could feel a little fear seep into me.

"The winner of the first match is Samantha!!" the President announced.

"We will now begin match two. Can I have Carol and Kim down her please?" he said.

I felt hands touch me again and I was being lowered to the ground. Carol was lowered and we stood at opposite ends of the pool. I stepped into the pool and felt the oil wrap itself around my feet. It felt cool and slippery. The President raised his arm and a bell rang loudly. I looked over at Carol and she was rushing over to me. I put my arms out and she grabbed them and pulled me down on top of her. She landed on her back and I landed on top of her. She had my arms pinned onto her shoulders. I sat there, trying to figure out what was happening. She looked up at me and smiled. I saw the referee moving out of the corner of my eye and then heard the bell ring again.

The referee jumped in and helped me to my feet. He held up my arm and the crowd cheered. I looked down at Carol lying in the oil and she shrugged. She stood up slowly and leaned into my ear.

"I did not want to fight that girl. I'm sorry," she whispered and stepped out of the pool.

I realized then what had happened. Now I had to fight Samantha. I felt the fear growing in me. The President jumped in the pool and put his arm around me.

"We will start the final match in five minutes," the President announced.

He walked me out of the pool and into the kitchen. I could feel the oil dripping down my legs. He grabbed another cup of punch and gave it to me. I drank half of it down. I was feeling a little warm all over but my mind was sharp. How could I beat Samantha? She was huge and obviously vicious. What could I do?

"I need you to listen carefully," I heard the President say.

I looked up at him. He was staring at me.

"There will be something in the corner of the pool closest to the stage. Wait until you need it and then use it. Do you understand?" he asked.

I did not understand what he was saying but I felt my head nodding in agreement. He reached out and touched my cheek again. I felt the tingle. He rubbed it lightly and then ran his hand around behind my neck. He pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the lips. I was surprised but opened my mouth to let his tongue enter. He kissed me deep and hard for about 30 seconds and pulled back. I felt the breath rush out of me. My body was on fire. I had never felt so hot in my life. I felt like I was out in the sun.

"I will try my best to help you get through this. I need you to win this," he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He actually looked concerned and his look of confidence was gone, replaced by a look of worry. I felt a little sorry for him.

"I can do it," I said.

He smiled at me.

"I think I am a little tougher than she thinks," I said and hoped inside that it was true.

"Good, let's go get 'em," He said and turned me towards the big room.

I downed the rest of my drink and left the cup on the counter. I felt his hand move down my back and rest on my ass. He squeezed it gently and I felt the rush of warmth hit me again. We entered the big room and the crowd opened to let us through. As we got closer to the pool I noticed Samantha was already standing in the oil. Her clothes had a little oil on them but otherwise she was untouched.

I stepped into the pool and the oil wrapped around my ankles. The crowd was delirious. I raised my arms and the crowd got louder. I could see Samantha getting angrier. I wondered if that had been a good move on my part. The President raised his arms and the bell rang loud again. I watched Samantha approach me slowly.

I waited until she got close enough and I dropped down to my knees and grabbed her legs. She did not fall and I felt her grab my camisole from the back and pull. I felt the material get tight around my breasts but I held on and tried to force her to the ground.

I felt her drop down to her knees and then force me to the ground face-first. I let go of her legs and landed face down in the oil. I felt her holding me down with a hand on my back. I fought my way back up to my knees. The oil was all over me and it felt heavy. I felt her grab the front of my camisole and pull. The material pulled up into my armpits, my breasts popping out underneath. I scrambled to my feet but she held on and pulled me around the pool by my camisole. The crowd was cheering loudly as my breasts bounced around.

I felt her pull upwards and she was holding my camisole as high as she could. I tried to hold my arms down but she was too strong and my arms gave way. She pulled the camisole up and off of my arms and tossed it into the crowd. I crossed my arms across my bare breasts as I stood there topless and the crowd cheered again. I did not know what to do as Samantha slowly approached me. How was I going to beat her? She was too strong.

I had to think of something or she was going to destroy me. I felt her grab my hair again and pull up. My hands instinctively went to her arms to try and relieve the pressure on my hair. I heard the crowd cheer again as I knew they were looking at my breasts floating free. Samantha pulled me into the middle of the pool and quickly shoved my head between her legs. I felt her clamp her legs on my head and I was stuck. I tried to push off of her legs but they were too powerful and I could not go anywhere.

I was holding onto her thighs and I felt her grab my skirt. I tried to move my lower body around but she pulled it up onto my back. I heard a loud roar and I knew the crowd appreciated my now bare ass sticking out as well as having a perfect view of my now oiled pussy. I felt her spin my skirt around aided by the oil. I felt her unsnap the snap and then lower the zipper. My skirt was now loose on my waist. I wiggled harder but her legs held me tight.

I was trying to think of how I was going to get out of this when I felt her hands on my thighs. What was she doing? She grabbed my thighs and lifted me. I felt my feet leave the ground. How strong was this Amazonian girl? She pulled my lower body up so I was almost completely upside down. Her legs held my head tight and she lifted me up and spread my legs wide open. I was now upside down and spread open. The crowd noise was deafening again.

She held me there for a few seconds and then let me go. She opened her legs at the same time and I fell into the oil. I got back up to my hands and knees and tried to get my bearings. I sat up and tried to get my breath back. I looked up just in time to see her hand flash across and slap my left breast hard. The sting was incredible and I grabbed it quickly. She then slapped me hard across the face. I was in shock. I heard the crowd noise lower as she slapped me again.

My mind was clear but I did not know what to do. I noticed her walking around behind me and felt her grab my hair again from behind. She dragged me to the edge of the pool and pulled my head over the edge and to the ground. My body was stretched over the edge of the pool as I held onto her arms, trying to loosen the hold on my hair. I felt another hard sting on my breast that I knew was a result of another slap. She slapped them hard back and forth about three more times and then just threw my head back towards the pool.

I sat in the pool, my breasts aching from the abuse. My arms were so tired they just hung down into the oil. I was ready to give up. I felt something in the oil near my right foot. It felt hard and I touched it with my hand. It felt round, slender and hard. I grabbed it and wrapped my right hand around it but held it under the oil.

"Time out!" I heard a voice scream.

I raised my head to see the President looking at me. He pushed a few stray hairs out of my face.

"Are you ok? I am going to stop this," he said and I could see the sadness in his eyes.

I looked at him and smiled.

"No way, buddy, I am just getting started. Now get out of here," I said.

He looked at me strange and then broke into a big smile. It was neat to see him smile like that but I had no clue what to do next. It sounded great to say it but I was afraid she was going to continue to beat the shit out of me. He jumped out of the pool and the bell rang again.

Samantha walked up to me and stood right in front of me. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I knew you were going to be all show when I saw you walk in with that faggot. Are you ready to quit, sweet cheeks?" she boldly said in my ear.

She stood up and laughed. I was staring at her stomach and I saw a little jiggle as she continued to laugh. I looked at the crowd and no one was doing anything. They were all staring at me. I looked back and she was still laughing and pointing at me. The plan came to me in a flash.

It wasn't really a plan, more like a reaction. I pulled my right hand out of the oil and drove it deep into her soft stomach. I knew she was surprised when I heard the whoosh of air leaving her lungs.

She dropped immediately to her knees in front of me. I dropped the hard object back in the oil and jumped up. I knew I didn't have much time. I ran around behind her and pulled her up in a sitting position. I grabbed her shirt and pulled it down over her arms, pinning them behind her. I reached around and grabbed her bra. It had a front clasp that ripped right open as I pulled it apart. I saw her huge tits bounce out and the crowd roared. I pulled her bra back around her back and wrapped it around her arms. I tied it tight around her forearms and she was stuck. I let her go and she leaned forward, still trying to get her breath back.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up and back. Her tits were standing straight out from her chest and I slapped them hard. She screamed and I slapped them again. The crowd noise was now so loud you couldn't hear anything. I pulled up on her hair until she stood up. I dropped down quickly and grabbed her shorts. I ripped them down her long legs, dragging her panties with them. I quickly grabbed her hair again. I turned her slowly around so everyone could see her goodies.

I didn't want to waste any more time so I pulled down hard on her hair and slammed her down into the oil. I dropped down and sat right on her face. I could feel my pussy hit her in the face. I chuckled a little. I reached forward and grabbed her legs. I pulled them towards me, her panties and shorts were still around her ankles. I ripped them off and grabbed an ankle with each hand. I got off her face and sat down behind her head, pulling her legs towards her head. I pulled my legs up and put them down over hers, pinning them. She was now spread eagle right in front of my face. I could see her dark bush and her pussy lips open wide.

She started to struggle as her strength returned. I quickly pounded her again in the stomach. I heard a little squeal and her struggles stopped. I leaned back and raised my hands as I saw the referee start to count. He counted three and then guys started to climb in the pool. I was lifted off of her and her legs dropped back down. I couldn't resist and buried my foot in her stomach on the way up. I saw her lurch and turn to the side. They pulled me out and stood me to the side of the pool.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you our 2007 ladies rush champion!" I heard a voice and turned to see the President standing next to me, smiling broadly.

He raised my arm and the crowd cheered loudly. Another guy came with a robe and wrapped it around me. The crowd groaned. I opened the robe and flashed them again and they cheered. I wrapped the robe around myself and tied it. The President grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd. We made it to the edge of the room and he took me into the kitchen.

"Wow, girl, you are incredible. I thought you were a goner," he said.

I smiled at him. I looked at him closely, he was gorgeous. He had deep blue eyes and a perfect face highlighted by dark wavy hair. He was just staring at me. He reached out and pushed the hair off of my face. I realized then that I was still coated in oil.

"How am I going to get this stuff off of me?" I asked.

"Oh, it comes right off in the shower with a little rubbing," he said with a smirk.

I laughed a little at the obvious flirting. I felt something on my arm and turned to see Ken. The President held out his hand to Ken.

"Congratulations Brother Jones. You have done well," he said and shook Ken's hand.

"It wasn't me," Ken said and hugged me hard.

"Now take your little treasure into the blue room and get her cleaned up," The President instructed.

Ken pulled me towards the back door of the kitchen. We went down the hall and into a room on the right. It was a typical bedroom with a king bed and a few chairs. He closed the door and turned to face me.

"Kim, you are one special girl. I am so sorry for the way I treated you. I just freaked out when I walked into the store," he said with regret.

"That's ok. I understand. I guess that was hard to see. I don't know what has come over me either. I have changed. I have been trying to figure it out but I just decided to let it go and enjoy it tonight," I said as I untied my robe.

I pulled his head to me and kissed him hard. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same to him. We stood there kissing for about five minutes. We finally broke apart and he stood back and looked at me.

"You are so beautiful even coated in oil," he said.

"You like the slick look huh?" I said and opened my robe and posed for him.

"Oh yeah," He said lustfully and grabbed my waist.

He lowered his head and took a nipple in his mouth. I felt it harden quickly on his tongue. He licked it and then took the other one in his mouth. I felt my body starting to heat up. It felt weird, sort of like I was a little numb. I felt him lift me up and carry me to the bed. He sat me on the edge and dropped to his knees. He grabbed my thighs and spread them out. I leaned back and fell onto the bed as his tongue touched my clit. I spread my legs open wide to him. He ran his tongue up my moist slit and I moaned. He flicked it over my clit. I grabbed two handfuls of bedspread as he worked on my hot pussy. I was on the edge when he sucked my clit into his mouth. That sent me right over the edge and I lurched off the bed, the only parts of my body still touching were my two elbows. He held onto my thighs and continued to vigorously suck on my clit as my orgasm ripped through me. I grabbed his head and rode out the waves of pleasure.

I let go of his head as I came down. He stood up and I laughed as I saw his face covered in oil. He undid his pants and ripped them down. His cock was rock hard and he moved forward. I sat up and grabbed it. I ran my hands up and down his shaft, coating it in oil. I put it at the entrance of my wet pussy. I looked up at him.

"Kiss me and fuck me hard!" I demanded.

He leaned over and smashed his lips on mine. He then drove his cock deep into my pussy in one stroke. I tried to suck his tongue into my mouth as I felt his wonderful cock fill me up. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed him. I hugged him hard with my arms. It felt so good to be wrapped around him. I knew this was what I wanted and I would now be able to enjoy my new life. I continued to kiss him with even more passion.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"What has gotten into you?" he asked.

"You mean besides you?" I said and smiled.

He laughed.

"Do you like the new me?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I do," he said.

"Well then, get down to business." I said and again leaned back on the bed.

I promptly unwrapped my legs and spread them wide. He grabbed my thighs and started to fuck me hard. I grabbed the bedspread once more as he pounded my pussy. I saw my breasts bouncing wildly as Ken hammered me. He was really going at it now. I closed my eyes and thoroughly gave myself over to the joyful feeling. He kept at it for only a couple of minutes and then I felt him blast off a load inside me. He fell on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him. He was breathing hard and his cock was shrinking in me.

I was holding him when I saw the door open. The President and two other guys entered and closed the door behind them. I watched them walk over to the bed.

"Brother Jones, you have again down well. You have finished the contest. And in fine style, I might add. I had a feeling you would come through for us. Our ladies champion is now official," he said and lifted Ken up off of me.

Ken just looked at him with a strange look on his face.

"You see, we needed to see if you were a worthy brother. You had a hot little firecracker there and we felt if you could nail her you would definitely be worthy. That way, we would know whether she was in this for you or just a hired gun. You have come through with flying colors, so to speak," the President said and slapped Ken on the back.

I saw Ken smile again and then look at me. I was still lying there with my legs spread and his cum dripping out of me. I kind of laughed at myself as I lay there feeling perfectly comfortable spread open in front of four guys, three of whom I really did not know. I ran my hands over my breasts and down my sides to my legs. I saw the President smile.

"And you pretty lady, you are now an official Sigma Nu little sister. You have all the privileges of membership and are welcome in our house anytime," the President said to me.

"Privileges of membership? What exactly is that?" I said in a little girl voice as my hands rested on my inner thighs.

I saw the President look at Ken and Ken just shrugged and nodded. The President stepped back and motioned for the two guys to move forward. The first one had his pants down and his cock in me before I even realized it. He grabbed my legs and started to pump. I closed my eyes and stretched my arms out above my head. I enjoyed the sensation of another cock in me and the power with which he was fucking me.

He continued to use me and I looked over to see the President talking with Ken. I thought the whole scene was a little surreal as they looked to be talking business as I was getting screwed over here a few feet away. I heard the guy groan and then I felt him fire off a warm load in me. He pulled out and the other one was in me in a heartbeat. My breasts started bouncing again under another vicious fucking. This guy was really a powerhouse and I felt like a rag doll under him. He was drilling me deep and pushing my legs back towards my head. I could hear the sound of our skin slapping. He then held himself deep and emptied his balls in my womb.

He pulled out and backed away. My legs flopped over the edge of the bed. I took a deep breath and tried to sit up. I couldn't get my upper body to move and I felt a sort of tingle flowing over me. I decided to just lay there and enjoy the feeling. My breathing was back to normal when I felt someone grab my legs. I looked and saw the President between my legs. He lifted my legs up, looking squarely into my eyes, and entered my pussy, not suddenly as the other two, but ohh so slowly. I moaned as I was once again filled.

He pulled out and I felt him place his now slick cock at the entrance of my ass. My eyes popped open. I had never had anal sex before. He was smiling at me like he knew and I felt him slowly push into my ass. It didn't hurt at all and it didn't even feel like he had any trouble sliding in with all the oil. The numbness had spread to my crotch and I felt only pleasure. He continued to slide in slowly and I felt a wonderful sensation of being filled like never before. He finally hit bottom and his skin met mine. He looked at me and let go of my legs. They were on his shoulders and he reached down and took a breast in each hand. He massaged them gently and then twirled my hard nipples between his fingers. He grabbed my nipples and pulled them as he pulled slowly out of my ass. I moaned deep as the sensations were too much for me. He continued to wiggle my breasts as he was holding my nipples and drove back into my ass. I squealed in pleasure and gripped the bedspread again. I had never felt anything like this as it felt like I was taking a huge pole in me. He pulled out again and then drove back in. I was getting fucked in the ass and in front of three other guys. What was I now?