Country Store Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the words I knew sounded horrible - slut, whore, skank, easy - and I decided I would have to think of a different word as something that felt this good could not be that bad. I just closed my eyes and let the President of Sigma Nu fraternity, the guy who had helped me win the oil wrestling match and who had teased me all evening with touches and light kisses, take my anal cherry and deposit a load of warm cum deep in my virgin ass.

I felt him move away and my legs flopped down again. I really couldn't move now. I stayed there for a while and then I felt someone between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Ken looking at me. He reached out and took my hands and lifted me up to a sitting position. I leaned against him. He hugged me.

"Baby, we have to get you cleaned up," he said lovingly.

"Ok," Was all I could muster. But I sure liked it when I heard him call me Baby.

"Did I ever tell you that you're beautiful?" Ken said and lifted my chin. I looked at him and he kissed me softly.

I felt another tingle run through my tired body. I tried to react but I was too tired. I leaned my head back against his chest.

I felt him pull away and I started to fall but I was lifted quickly before I fell. I looked and saw one of the other guys holding me in his arms. He had one arm under my legs and the other behind my back. I tried my best to hold my head up as he carried me into the bathroom. It was a huge bathroom and there was a big tub in the corner filled with water and bubbles. He walked over and lowered me gently into the warm water.

I felt my body immediately relax as the water softened all my muscles. It felt great and I leaned back against the side. I felt something on my arm and I looked to see Ken wiping my arm with a soft cloth. I looked over and noticed one of the other guys wiping the other arm. I felt something move and saw the President getting in the water. He lifted my left leg and ran a soft cloth all over my foot and then worked slowly up my leg. I was in heaven. I felt like a queen as the guys washed me slowly and gently. I relaxed and enjoyed all my newfound attention. They worked on me for at least 20 minutes and then I was lifted out of the tub.

I was stood up on a soft rug and many hands were drying me off with towels. My arms were lifted and a shirt was pulled on over my head. I put my arms through the sleeves and noticed it was a football jersey. It was full of little holes and went down to the middle of my thighs. It was quite sexy as you could see hints of things but I was basically covered. Ken took my hand and we followed the guys out of the room and back into the large room.

We entered the large room and the party was going full blast. I saw a couple of the girls dancing with a bunch of guys. Carol had a guy's shirt on so she wasn't walking around topless anymore. Katherine had her sundress on again but it was soaked in oil and basically sticking to her nice little body. She was laughing and dancing and seemed to have recovered from her ordeal.

I looked around for Samantha but I didn't see her. Ken left me for a moment and returned with another couple of cups of the magic punch. I took a big drink, it went down wonderfully and I felt the warmth spread through me again. Ken took my hand and we started to walk through the crowd. Most of the guys were giving Ken high fives and nodding to me as we went by. I could tell he was very happy and I was glad I had played a part in that.

We worked our way up to the stage and I noticed a big group of guys gathered and they seemed to be watching something. There was lots of cheering and hooting. Ken led me up the stairs. We made it to the stage and went up to the group. I saw Ken saying something to a couple of guys and the group parted to let us through. I got to the middle and had to hold back a laugh when I saw what was there.

Samantha was lying on a table and her hands were still secured behind her back as I had left her. Her left leg was straight up in the air due to a harness and rope contraption attached to her ankle. She was sort of on her back and a guy was between her legs fucking her hard. Her eyes were closed and her huge tits were bouncing wildly on her chest as she took the pounding.

"What is going on?" I heard Ken ask one of the guys standing there.

"Oh, we decided she was a little too mean tonight so she is getting the royal Sigma Nu treatment," I heard the guy explain.

"She's lucky, though, last year some poor girl had both of her legs straight up for quite a while," another guy said.

Ken and I just stared as Samantha was basically spread eagled and the guy between her legs had stopped and was making a face. Both of us knew what was happening. He pulled back and I saw her pussy. The black hair was matted down and glistened with what I could only suspect was cum. Her lips were swollen and wide open, and cum was leaking out. She was a mess and another guy was stepping up between her legs.

I walked up to the table and looked at her face. I could see there was cum there too. Her hair had streaks in it and there were splotches of cum all over her chest. I looked at her tits closely and I was amazed again at how big they were. They were abnormally large but still stood straight up with hardly any sag to them. I reached out and grabbed her right nipple. She didn't react until I squeezed it hard and twisted. Her eyes shot open and looked right at me. I twisted her nipple harder and she groaned.

I leaned over to her and whispered.

"Are you having fun, sweetheart?" I said as I glared at her, and then twisted her nipple even harder.

She screamed with the pain as I turned her nipple until her whole breast looked like it was in a twister. I heard the guys around cheering and hollering for me. I looked up and smiled as I kept the pressure on her nipple. I leaned back over to her.

"Oh yeah, by the way, in case you are thinking about revenge or anything stupid like that, I wouldn't recommend it. It seems I have some pretty powerful friends now and that wouldn't make them very happy," I whispered to her.

Before I stood back up I kissed her on the forehead and let go of her nipple. She moaned.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. I turned back to her, leaned down and stuck my tongue down her throat, kissed her hard and bit her lower lip with my tongue. As I drew away, I noticed a trickle of blood drip down her chin.

"You have a nice night, sweetie." I said.

I turned back to Ken and hugged him. I felt my breasts squish against his chest. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the lips. I could feel the jersey pulling up in the back and I heard a cheer from behind. I reached back and felt it was only a few inches under my ass. I lifted the back a little and gave them a flash. Another loud cheer erupted.

"Ken, I think we should leave our little friend here to her party," I said to him.

He smiled and nodded. He took my hand and escorted me towards the stairs. I looked back to see another guy stepping up between Samantha's legs and she now had another cock sawing in and out of her pretty mouth. I could see her lips stretched out wide as the guy fucked her face. I chuckled.

We mingled back into the crowd and Ken continued to be congratulated on his newly won brotherhood. I had a great time dancing with Ken and many of his brothers the rest of the night. They were gentlemen to a point as my ass and tits were handled a little but my jersey stayed on the rest of the night. Well, most of the night until Ken got me back in the car and drilled my hot pussy hard in the back seat. He then took me home and walked me to my room.

We entered and I saw my roommate sound asleep in her bed. I kissed him, briefly sucking his tongue down my throat, but then scooted him toward the hallway. I closed the door and pulled off the jersey. I slipped into bed beside Tracy and snuggled up behind her. It was my turn to give something back to Tracy. I wrapped my arms around her and slipped into the most sound sleep since I left my house for school many weeks ago.

(Please send me feedback and let me know what you think of the story. Love Hayli)