Couple & The Soldier Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sighed approvingly.

Jim ran his hands gently over her cheeks across her shoulders and down her arms. When he reached her waist, he pulled her t-shirt out and then ever so slowly pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a white cotton bra. Just as he had done up on the El Castillo, Jim unsnapped the bra in front and then lifted it off her shoulders. Her breasts rose up proudly in front of him. He pressed his hands over them and squeezed gently.

"Oh…God!" Emily sighed as she grabbed Jim's shirt. Jim pulled his shirt off and then took off his shorts. His erection strained to break free from his tight Haines briefs.

"Take them off too." Emily commanded grabbing the top of his briefs.

Jim raised his hips up off the bed and Emily pulled his briefs down to his ankles. His cock sprang up pointing in the direction of his belly button. She glanced at it. It wasn't much longer than six inches and his pubic hair was hairy and unkempt. Her heart pounded wildly as she reached down and squeezed it gently. Jim moaned. Emily smiled but remained captivated by the cock in her hand. She slowly moved her hand up and down the length while squeezing his balls. Jim moaned as pleasurable sensations raced through his body.

Mike leaned forward in his chair and wiped his forehead. The reality of what was required to "give Jim a night he wouldn't forget" was finally beginning to sink in. It meant she would be holding another man's cock in her hand. It meant that the other man would be touching her in places that were previously only his to touch. He watched Emily playing with Jim's cock. It was a mind-boggling sight. Mike only consolation was that Jim wasn't any bigger.

Emily crawled up on top of Jim kissing him repeatedly while he fumbled with the buttons on her shorts. As they wrestled together, he managed to push her shorts and panties down her legs. Finally, she was naked. He ran his fingers down along her spine to her butt. Ever so gently he slid his fingers between her butt cheeks. Emily let out a deep moan as his fingers glided between her thighs and stroked her lips. No man, beside Mike, had ever touched her there and although she knew it was wrong, she didn't want him to stop.

"I want inside you." Jim groaned as he rolled Emily over onto her back. He moved slowly onto her kissing her stomach and breasts as he moved higher. Emily spread her legs wide.

"You're almost there." Emily sighed as she spread her legs wide.

Jim sucked on her neck as he thrust forward.

They both moaned as he slipped inside.

"God you feel good." Jim groaned as he thrust into Emily.

She looked up at him nodding her head approvingly.

Mike watched Jim's back arch and his hips flex as he fucked Emily. He had seen lots of x rated movies but nothing prepared him for the sight unfolding right in front of him. Her wedding ring sparkled as she moved her hand Jim's back as he thrust in and out. It was a difficult to watch. As their intensity increased, the sounds were even worse. Mike tried to cover his ears.

Emily legs bounced back and forth in rhythm with Jim's thrusts. The pleasurable sensations racing through her body were moving her closer and closer to climax. She was way past the point of no return.

Her screams filled the room as she climaxed.

Jim kept thrusting as he grew closer.

Mike stared in disbelief. Hearing his sweet wife climax with Jim left an empty feeling deep down in his stomach. He had heard that same scream and many other similar sounds during their ten year marriage. Now, it was difficult hearing her make those sounds with another man; much harder than he ever imagined.

"I'm going to come." Jim groaned as he thrust wildly into Emily.

When it was over, Jim rolled over onto his back. Emily got up and stuck her panties between her legs as she raced into the bathroom.

Jim spent the night with Emily in the king size bed. Mike tried in vain to sleep on the couch but the sounds of their love making kept him awake.

Three Months Later…

Emily walked to the commode and sat down. She removed the cap and urinated on the test stick for six seconds. She slipped the cap back on and glanced at her watch. After wiping with toilet paper Emily laid the test stick on the sink.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

"We'll know in a couple of minutes." Emily replied as she finished washing her hands.

"I'll love you no matter what the results." He whispered as he kissed his wife on the forehead.

Emily looked at her watch. It was time.

Mike watched as his wife looked at the test stick.

"God, what are we going to tell everyone?"

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes."

Mike and Emily embraced.

"We'll just tell everyone that we had my vasectomy reversed."

Emily glanced at the mirror.

"What are we going to tell Jim?"

"I don't think we should tell him anything."

12