All Comments on 'Couple's Date Night'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
The mental processes of cheaters seem to be gender neutral

Male or female, their logic is incomprehensible.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Aced it

Not only do you write with great clarity, but you are intelligent and perceptive. Please remember that when, from time to time, I quibble with some trivial detail of one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think this may be your worst and why do you insist on having toddlers speak much older than they are? "Really? No, Mommy, I won't. Yeet!" And what the fuck is yeet? never heard or seen it before this week and only on LIT. I can see you moderate YOUR comments, can't handle the truth? This site has gone downhill since you came along.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

This put a smile on my face, thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

Randy you can write a BTB too! Burning a sleazy bastard is just as much fun as burning any bitch. I think the psychological burn Smith put on Diane was every bit as good as the actual burn given to Brandon.Bill got off easy, just his manhood was questioned. The boo birds will be out in force, saying Smith was to busy browsing, writing, and whatever. She didn't have time for poor Brandon. I think that he had already pulled away, and Diane wasn't his first. Next they'll whine that she shouldn't have kicked his ass. If it was the man who beat the woman then we'd all be up in arms. I believe she warned him after the first time, and the he grabbed her again. Lights out. Great final touch with prison for drugs, and no her father didn't plant them. Brandon's burn was self earned, and paid in full by Smith. Great job Randi. You wrote your BTB, and did it your way. Loved it.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 5 years ago
Smith Johnson?

In an alphabetized listing, she'd be Johnson Smith. I used to get her catalogs; neat stuff. Still have a rubber chicken and handshake buzzer.

Oh, 5 stars, btw.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Hello Anonymous!

You wrote: "I think this may be your worst and why do you insist on having toddlers speak much older than they are? "Really? No, Mommy, I won't. Yeet!" And what the fuck is yeet? never heard or seen it before this week and only on LIT. I can see you moderate YOUR comments, can't handle the truth? This site has gone downhill since you came along.

And yet you keep reading what Randi publishes here. That's sort of special. You're living proof that Literotica doesn't require visitors to take an IQ test to read the stories here.

I'm going to help you out and I'll try to use small words: Don't like Randi's stories? Don't read Randi's stories. Problem solved.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

Great stuff as usual. Thanks.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@annie

Yeet! This is my diabolical plan. Randi writes incrementally worse stories, compelling all others to write worse, as well, or look good in comparison.

Oddly enough, they seem to be going the other way! Very strange that over half of the top fifty stories in the LW HOF have been written during my tenure here.I must work harder! Soon, all will be wretched and ugly, only dreadful tales of cuckolding or murder sprees. Then I will be able to sit back and survey the smoking ruin of Literotica. My work here will be complete. Yeet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I gave it a 5.

However, the Smith character wasn't much more likeable than her soon to be ex-husband. They should have never married.

Boyd Percy

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

I've read similar tales but none quite as good as this. Our hero wasn't taking any crap from her cheating jerkoff husband and the asshole swinging friends and did what she had to do. Convincingly. Excellent revenge. Prison was a bonus.

Five Stars

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I loved her no-nonsense attitude and the way she just shut everything down at the start. Her blunt description of the way they fuck around and their defensiveness about her making it sound sleazy made me laugh. I would have liked to have seen her meet someone new in the epilogue, just because I like a happy ending.

At the same time, the story actually got me thinking about the genre. The ease with which the wife extricated herself and her daughter from an imploding marriage makes me think that cheating stories do tend to work best where the wife is the antagonist. With the way the system is stacked against the husband in a divorce, Smith could have kept Brandon from any meaningful contact with his daughter even without the drugs.

With the roles reversed, a faithful husband has very little chance of getting custody of his children, let alone keeping a slut-wife away from them. That forces him to keep interacting with a cheating wife if he wants to see his kids, which leads to more dramatic confrontations.

Not a criticism of this story, just an observation.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
It was a good story

It proves my point. No one seems to have a problem with the kids being taken away from the husband. So she gets to cut off all ties with out any one raising an eyebrow. But cut mom out of the kids life an every cuckold lover comes out of the wood work.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Nice

It's really going to split the 'fidelity is everything' crowd because unlike your usual LW it's the husband that's gone and found some strange.

A stretch of the convenience that daddy has a security firm that can dig up so much dirt in 2 weeks (especially the historic stuff) and Brandon has no idea about it.

Also agree with the nony about your children having dialogue that is much older than them, it's the 2nd time in 2 stories I've noticed it, oh and what is 'yeet' some sort of lisped yes?. The rest of their comment was very ignorable though.

Thanks again, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very good story,

and a good read. I just don't agree with her thinking: "Five years of my life, wasted on this empty shell". It's not true. She had the best treasure she could have: her daughter Tessa!

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
I usually like your stories but this was terrible

This was like an all you can eat buffet of all of the worst tropes of the bottom rung of BTB stories, but with a gender reverse.

1--main character as unlikable as anybody in the story. A holier than though, kneejerk reactionary bitch to the Nth degree.

2--Almost as if you started to realize that the wife's reaction was so over the top to the proposition, of course it must develop that the husband has already been cheating to the point of having orgies, and now he's fuckin' "Joe Cocaine" too, thus retroactively justifying the over the top initial reaction.

3--So homeboy got 20 to 40k worth of Coke (depending on the cut) in his car? Really? How does he get the scratch to make buys like that without her finding out? Oh and she knew he and the rest were into coke a few years earlier but he swore he quit. Not like she had a father who could have checked and made sure years ago though, huh?

4--Speaking of, OF COURSE a close family member or friend has to be in high end private security or some shit, cause what's a mediocre BTB story without that angle being used. I suppose I should be thankful there were no mention of ex SEALs or ex Mossad people working for him.

5--When he found out Brandon was dealing, did her fucking genius father forget to mention that with that with obvious trafficking and dealing charges coming, law enforcement will confiscate damn near everything he (and she) has? That means the house and most if not all savings. Probably better to divorce him and get her half BEFORE getting him busted.

6--And like so many other cheating stories, he's begging her to come home and all of this shit but also holding full on orgies at his own house.....Oh and he's known this woman since high school or college but somehow assumes he can talk her into this shit that's so out of character for her, and apparently he's too stupid to know what her father does for a living as he doesn't try to hide his druggie bullshit cause apparently he's not just stupid, he's a full blown helmet wearing fuckin' retard.

I mean, 9 out of 10 BTB stories are "bitch burning" instead of "bastard burning" and probably 90% of those are ridiculous like this one is so that's cool and all, but dammit randi, you write better stories than this. This story reminds me of a gender swap version of one of the stories by that one author whose main characters are always these hyper conservative mega hard ass men who dismiss other people as trash based on how hard their handshake is or whether a person responds to "thank you" with "you're welcome" vs "no problem" and are always right about everything and continue making snap judgements of everyone else due to the tiniest of flaws, yet are always married to ridiculously fucked up women and whose children are always these ungrateful overly entitled little shits.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
New Favorite

I loved most the way Smith’s voice felt real (perhaps an echo of yours?). I did not see it as a BTB. Brandon did it to himself. No need for matches. I think of Your story as of a good woman, Intimate and strong, who knew when to run. Suggested new genre: “Gotta Go” or GG.

A new favorite and thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh !!

What a bitch Smith is.

I hate people like that...no other opinions count, other than hers.

Brandon is much better off without her. I feel for Tessa, but truth

be told, this marriage was doomed to fail because it was a 'one way

street' from the very beginning.

That being said...extremely good dialogue throughout the story.

4*

hermit1157hermit1157over 5 years ago
WOW

I enjoyed this story. It came across as being very 'noir' ish. It makes me want to pull out my Raymond Chandlers or Dashiell Hammetts. Good fun!

Notice that the ones decrying the child's maturity also have trouble with "Yeet'? Perhaps precocious children are beyond them. I submit that the child of a compulsive writer might know more words or sentence structure. Obviously she takes after her mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A short story from you

Wow a puppy , a English mastiff grows to 200 lbs and is leaking faucet , a slobbers all over,drools,not a dog for a neat household.my friend was a breeder and when visiting I'd get a bath from their dogs. Not for me. Also the police would need a search warrant to enter the home and look in a tire for Coke. Just based on smoking weed at a party seems extreme. If she turned him in it seems more logical they would do a extreme search.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Different is good

I love your versatility as a writer. Of course it doesn't hurt that you know how to craft a story.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Unlike Thousands of LW SHIT, you actually did it a justice.

And for a change, You did it using the wife as a main character.

I like it enough to give you 5.

PS: You picked on few real issues associated with "Lifestile"

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
You play, you pay

Just not always with the currency you think. Nice switcheroo, 5🌠

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Yeet!

Cool. I like the role reversal.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I don't think any of that stuff with work for us, though." - How can he know if they haven't tried yet? Obviously he doesn't WANT them to work so that he can use HIS way to "rev up their marriage"!

Interesting that he's talking to Dianne and not Bill!

Why the fuck would Dianne "wonder" if they were having problems? What would she base that on?

Even if it DOES work for Dianne and Bill, that doesn't mean that it will work for Brandon and Smith.

@Huedogg2, while MOST LW stories do give the cheating wife custody, if she can be shown to be a drug dealer, as Brandon was here, she wouldn't get custody, heck, she'd be in prison!

@kiteares, as for the historical stuff, I wondered about that for about 30 seconds, then figured that somebody was talking. Maybe Dianne saying to Brandon, "We had a good thing going for three months, why couldn't you leave well enough alone?"

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Randi delivers again!

This was a story about infidelity ruining a marriage. It usually does.

Now imagine a husband sharing his wife in a story and the readers finding it interesting. Suppose the story had a plot and was reasonably well written, yet a man shares his wife with others? Would readers enjoy the story? Do poorly done stories with nuclear revenge find better reception here than well written stories about sharing? This is the writing challenge some of us have accepted. Stay tuned

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
good writting

5starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story, Randi, loved it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this change of pace very much!

"They were in various stages of undress. They looked ridiculous. Beer bellies, hairy backs and saggy boobs were everywhere." What a great couple of lines! I loved it!

Thanks for offering something different from the usual fare.

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago
Excellent

Normally, when the story starts out with the guy cheating I don't bother reading because I figure if he is dumb enough to cheat, he deserves whatever happens to him.

Smith is a GREAT character. Those who find her dislikeable fail to understand her. Yes, she outlines her faults. But most of those "faults" are self protection from a bad situation. Brandon is an immature jerk. She is trying to convince herself she can make her marriage work but it is a huge strain. Her "faults" are mostly her trying to create a little distance between her and the cause of her stress; a little "me" time to regain her balance. Who does she apply her attitude to? The jerks who richly deserve it. She is not a wimp or a doormat and that is refreshing.

Meanwhile, how does she interact with her daughter and parents. Splendidly. Respectfully. Unfortunately, most of the story is about dealing with assholes so she is ramped up to deal with them. We don't get to see much of the rest of her but we do get glimpses. Smith is a strong woman who is looking for a mature man to love her. She made a mistake with Brandon and was trying to own up to it and fix it, paying the price of a strained relationship in the attempt. Thankfully, Brandon crossed the line in the relationship and she got a get-out-of-jail-free card.

OK, there were a couple cliche moments like when she used her Ninja warrior skills to clean Brandon's clock. But her dad ran a security company. It's not surprising that she knew how to defend herself. However, turning the party in to the police didn't take any magic skills. They were in semi-public and openly using drugs. It was a no brainer.

With the right guy in her life, someone who really loves her, I'll bet most of Smith's "faults" disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story was good, as one would expect from this author

This comment from HDK got my attention:

"Do poorly done stories with nuclear revenge find better reception here than well written stories about sharing?"

A new story from HDK?! Count me in. I do wonder if there are any Beatles' songs left to use for the title.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 5 years ago
You did it again!!

Another great story Randi I also agree with a comment HDK made. Stories that have a cheating husband are generally not so well received. Trying not to sound too sexist here a lot of men do fail to see that they are just as liable to cheat as a woman. As usual Randi crafted an exceptional story with unpopular concepts showing how good a writer she is. I for one don't believe that because someone (male or female) has cheated they will do so again. That being said it's still possible that the cheater (male or female) will cheat again but again not all will.

I have to admit that I did like the character Smith. She was at least at one point trying to save the marriage. I'm not sure if that was just for the sake of their daughter. If it was then that's not really a viable option. Brandon did indeed seem to be a frat-boy that simply never grew up Dianne and Bill seemed to be pretty much the same. Sorry Randi I just had to put the following line in it was pure genius. "They were in various stages of undress. They looked ridiculous. Beer bellies, hairy backs and saggy boobs were everywhere." Again thanks for a great story as usual 5 stars.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
fitting end to a mistaken joining

So a serious, studious person screwed up and married a frat boy. This was a nice two-pager, but some background on exactly how Smith screwed up one of life's bigger decisions would have helped explain the diner convo with Dianne. "I knew Brandon and friends did drugs and were sluts, and that I'm the exact opposite, and I married him anyway." Huh?

To @Harddaysknight's post.......IMO, the quality of the writing makes a difference, but more important is the proportional nature of the plot and events. Here, Brandon's been cheating, and he drops this stupid plot on Smith with zero discussion. So, for sharing stories to work (for me) they'd have to include that thorough discussion time, as it's hard to imagine relationships surviving a sudden unsolicited effort at sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was enjoying g it

Right up to the point where it jumped the shark. Suddenly the husband is a drug supplier? That came across as a poor last-minute thought for how to punish the husband.

So she was clueless enough to not know her husband was cheating with three women AND dealing / doing cocaine??

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I rarely find myself irrating. Pretty good story and the things she gave all of us to think about now, before it is too late to right our ships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Am I

The only one that got it dirty deeds not done for cheap, loved it thanks

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
5 Star- Blackrandl writes women characters better

I liked the wife’s reaction and logic. You write simmering rage to nuclear revenge well. Almost scored 4 stars for lazy plot devices of the father in the “security business“ with “contacts” that can make husband disappear.

The story was too simplistic with such a bad guy husband and the quick wrap up ending.

I think you live in a world with people I would not like or associate. That comes into your writing in all stories I read. Imperfect people are necessary to drive the plot and drama. I didn’t like the wife even though you made her self aware of her faults.

I think it is lazy writing when you describe the emotions or faults instead of writing actions or discussions that illustrate and let the readers learn the characters fault / virtues.

You wrote “Head Shot” from the husband’s voice and his character did not read like a man. I have not read all your stories so do not know if all your male characters are stunted at 15 years of age walking around in a man body. A story needs imperfect characters as a source of drama. In Head Shot the husband was supposed to be the hero strong and moral but you made him weak and whining and really unlikeable.

Your male characters whether leading hero or bad guy loser all start with bad guy faults. Although you write the females as very believeable and likable you never explain why they love this flawed men. Even when like this story the big fault is discovered years into the marriage.

I look forward to your next story as you are one of the best authors on the site.

Try writing a woman’s voice about her lover and why she loves him by the actions she experienced. You tend to load even the good guys with mostly irritating or annoying traits. Try balancing that with some non-sexual positives. Cock size and cunt licking do not count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

I liked the BTBitch reversed to BTbastard. Well written as expected. But no matter how well written it is I'll never understand how a man or a woman can be this stupid. He got what he deserved. But what happens when he gets out early? I would imagine bad things considering how dumb he is. One thing this story points out is that there are lots of dumb readers out there. Most sane people can see the merits in this story. But some commentators STILL hated it. I have to wonder what story they read and what, exactly, they're looking for in a story? HDK made a comment about the upcoming writers challenge. Here's an answer for him. I think people are going to HATE wife sharing stories regardless of how well they are written, how well the characters are developed, how loving the wives are or how clever the plot is. That simply is the way the commentators, especially in the Loving Wives section, roll. I hope to be surprised, but I won't hold my breath. To Randi - thanks for this story and for all you do to make Literotica better. Good job.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 5 years ago
yeet?

What the heck does 'yeet' mean in this context???

I liked the story - I usually like stories from this author. :D

WyldcardWyldcardover 5 years ago

Thanks for the story.

Not even sure I'd consider it BTB as much as more broadly a consequences tale.

She didn't frame him, re-arrange anything, have him attacked or fired. Other than her dad looking into things, there was no super sleuthing, no high tech spying. No SEALs were hurt in the making of this story. She didn't immediately take up with someone younger, stronger, richer, and better at sex.

He cheated, he was a drug dealer (with a couple kilos of coke on premises), and was having a swingers party with pot (assuming that was illegal). All she did was call the cops and file for divorce. That is just consequences for his own actions. Not too hardcore. Not sure why people would be upset

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Thermonuclear

Options are sometimes fun but this gal just seemed far too holier than thou. Rare when I agree with DYS22 but he kind of nailed it. The writing was awesome but the characters lacked depth. He got blasted by the Martian slut ray and she detonated [rightly or wrongly] like a hair trigger ICBM. Thanks for the story.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Meh

I usually like stories by this author. This seemed like one of those stories that someone else has written and James Patterson puts his name on. It totally lost me when the personalities all seemed to become reversed. And like someone else mentioned, when the husband was suddenly a coke dealer. Seems like a wife would know that before she left the house.

Lex1Lex1over 5 years ago
@HDK

Nice to accept a challenge, but the results will be flawed for a couple of reasons.

You just announced it as a challenge. Readers won't eagerly show their bias in droves if they know they will be watched.

Your name has many fans attached to it. Your readers will give you the benefit of the doubt anyway and give your story a fair chance, just because they know it isn't your norm.

In my opinion, the best way to get true results would be to adopt a new user name, or allow another author who already writes sharing stories to post it. Then we will see if the LW claim of "all cuckold stories are poorly written" has any merit, or if it is just a blanket statement to justify low scoring.

green117green117over 5 years ago
Not that I am an arbiter of internet memes

But I kinda think that "Yeet!" is kinda like what I meant back in the day when I said:

"All Reet!"

Green something

(which may have been derived from the Fantastic Furry Freak Brothers... which seems to come from Cab Calloway...)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: "The obvious issue is that . . ."

"she should have reacted more positively to that at least until she found out what their ‘solution’ was." - Um, he had already rejected counseling, and admitted to talking to their FEMALE friend (NOT her husband!) about their marriage problems. How do you react positively to that?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Mature?

I HATE the swingers who deride those who value you fidelity as "not having matured," as if it's "mature" to want to have your cake and eat it, too! That's a very IMMATURE attitude!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Greyheaded1

Maybe there's something wrong with my manhood, because I have read all of Randi's stories and have had no issues with her male characters (except for when they act badly, of course!).

I give most of her stories a pre-post read/edit, and would not be afraid to speak up if I thought that the man wasn't acting/thinking like a man.

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Different perspective

Smart woman and funny story.

canphilcanphilover 5 years ago
Rushed

Was there a deadline? When did the baby get to grandmas? The drugs was an easy way to avoid dealing with Brandon, choices, children, neighbors and the damage to Smith as a woman, wife and Mom.

I’m not looking for a novel dealing with these issues but I think this story takes the easy way out, and that’s not what I expected from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
perfect little story

seems like an introverted woman with a male brain, very black/white and mechanical. the husband is all extroverted, emotional, and impulsive.

she was right on all accounts. even if he didn't cheat on her, his ambushing her, and sharing their marital problems with others without joint consent is already a breach of trust.

if only more adults were half as mature as your protagonist was. great read!

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 5 years ago
Way to go, Randi

I loved the role-reversal, and some of the lines "Beer bellies, hairy backs and saggy boobs were everywhere." were great.

I just don't know why readers didn't figure out that three-year-old Tessa is a child prodigy. The Latin translation of "yeet" is, "Now I can get a puppy, Mom can get rid of my loser old man, and this will confuse the damned nit-pickers."

5 *s

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Hating people is not nice, SB

Doesn't it say somewhere that you're supposed to hate the act, not the person?

Lue

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 5 years ago
Wonderful...

Smart exposition on the virtues of living a moral life. Just snarky enough (I like snarky stories) making rapid-fire points in favor of monogamy and honesty. If only we could all have brilliant responses like the character's when a crisis time arrives.

Actually the only real question would be: how did such a smart woman miss the warning signs that were undoubtedly there. Ah, love is blind, and truthfully sociopaths can be very convincing. As the Roman people Horace exclaimed, "O tempora, O mores!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice Semi Flash But

Always need a but, right?

Just happens to be a private investigator is the new BlackBeltNavySealMarineRanger.

Ya, that's my only critique.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 5 years ago
should be rated higher

loving wives category is always a tough sell, good story

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 5 years ago
YES!

DAMN! Loved this one. Very badass, fierce and yeet-tastic.

Also, can't wait to read the sharing stories the esteemed HDK referred to earlier in the comments on December 3rd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

I have never been disappointed in any of your stories, but this is one of the best.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

What can you say to an Author who Nails story after story!.....I know!.....This story is Brilliant and quite Witty.....I loved it....5Stars★★★★★WOOF!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 5 years ago
As usual . . .

. . . fine writing. But it was not a very pleasant read. The husband obviously had some serious legal and moral issues, but the wife was over-the-top intense. Not much to like there, but that's OK. It was short. Not a lot of wasted time. You've been submitting a lot over the past month or so. Greatly appreciate your contributions and efforts. Now, if you could get TTT to submit the last chapter of "A Town Without Honor," I'd love you forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
trash

niece piece of shit you wrote there. next time try to have at least one likeable character in your story. you know what's missing? a nice conclusion: brandon's drug supliers rape and kill him in prison then go on to have their fun with smith and her parents all the while tessa gets a front row seat so she, too, can become retarded like you and join the secretciafbiprivateinvestigatormarineseals. you sure you're not a transtrap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Liked it a lot. I'm here reading so many stories of group/ swapping and I fantasize too, but reality is you need to love your partner. I love my wife, with her faults, and she, with mine. Your story was a nice break from the swamp. LOVED the strong female role.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
If I were single...

...and I met Smith, I'd do my best to convince her to marry me! That girl has character and personality. I thought the drugs were a reach, but what the heck!

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Wow, do I love kick-ass women.

You go girl! Your only mistake was getting a Mastiff (ick -- drool -- ha, ha). 5*

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
I don't care about Yeet, but...

Brandon said "Are you happy with the way things have been going with us?" But earlier you wrote, 'We made love from two to seven or eight times a week.' Hell in my hay day (or at the five year mark anyway) if my wife and I did it that much I could have put up with a lot of shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
A very good short story...

A very good short story...bastards deserve to be burnt as much as bitches...@blackrandl1958 succeed to put in the same story as much revenge as tenderness...4*

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Hey Everyone! I am having major problems with posting my comments here ( It's either Your comment is being held to determine whether it contains unsuitable language?......OR.....I keep getting flicked out and I have to relog in!....Sorry for that I'm ticked off with....." Big Brother!".... Anyway I enjoyed this story It's Fantastic!....Your Stories are Brilliant! ....5 Stars★★★★★WOOF!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Great Story ...

It is a great story (after one gets past several grammar errors near the beginning.) The worst example was “Her and Bill went through something like this.” That was said by Hubby, and he is not presented as a grammarian, but it clangs unnecessarily.

Sweetie is marvelously established as a clear-thinking and decisive woman. So much so that it is hard to imagine that Sweetie didn’t see what her Mom, with a lot less contact, saw in Hubby. Also called into question why Mom didn’t do a better job (earlier) of pointing out Sweetie’s blinders.

5*

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
Very nice

Good story from an original angle.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
"yeet" as a tag gives this an extra star

I enjoyed the story before the tag. The tag was just dessert.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Hate?

Hate the act not the person? Not me!

I hate Donald Trump and his no balls Republican enablers, and yes, I hate those who claim that their open "life-style" is somehow more evolved, when it is really a very IMMATURE way of living.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nice

One of the best BTB stories I have read. Love the role reversal, seems much more natural.

Has to be about the best story of your's that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some of the funniest lines I've read in LW!!

You know the ones I'm talking about. Had me laughing out loud. Damn, woman, you sure know how to slut shame a slut. Very righteous and principled; those are good things. What the fuck is going on when I have to make it clear that being righteous and having principles is a good thing? We are so in trouble.

But you're not. You know who and what you are. I hope it keeps working for you.

The only puzzling aspect is the chronic puzzling aspect of these stories: how can you be married to such an unprincipled selfish criminal drug pushing asshole, and you don't have a clue? Just asking. A man like that should have an emotional and intellectual hole in his character the size of Saturn. Just don't get the supposed inability to discern pig shit when your living with it, eating and sleeping with it, sharing your body with it. I know, suspension of disbelief, is that what they call it? That's a suspension bridge too far for me.

Still, a good story with some great lines. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've missed having a good new Burn the Bastard tale to read ever since AmyYum stopped doing them in favor of glorifying female cheaters. She was damned good at this sort of BTB, but unsurprisingly, you more than hold your own with this submission. I just wish it kept going. Good stuff.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To sbrooks103x

Keep your political points to yourself. I get tired of the political ads and bullshit from radio/tv and now I have to read this rhetoric from a simpleton that doesn't understand that "they" are all fucking us. You low IQ little man........the politicans all fuck us, just in different ways. Lololol......as if there are good politicans.........what a dumbass.

Oh..........randi..........pretty good read.......thanks for your contribution.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Nice burn the bastard piece

Really fucked up Brandon, didn’t know his wife wouldn’t go for his lifestyle. You'd have thought that he would’ve taken the hint and kept his affairs quiet, except Bill probably had his eyes on sharing Smith.

1957coach1957coachover 5 years ago
Great story

I've been reading Lit for years but just decided to join this week. So, this is my first ever comment. I was laughing out loud by the end. Having been married 41 years and never cheated myself, I don't understand why I'm so drawn to BTB stories, but here we are. I believe my wife would respond in a similar fashion if I had ever been this stupid. I confess I was surprised at the role reversal from most stories on the site. But I did enjoy it. Great story with just the right length , some realism, and good humor as well. You sure have talent.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@annie re: "To SBrooks."

I guess you're the one who sent me the email. As you can see, I didn't delete your comment. There is a comment moderation system now in place on Lit. It is there to keep people from spamming us. I'm not at all happy with it, but them's the breaks. It may take hours for comments to refresh and for yours to appear. Your comment wasn't offensive, so I didn't delete it. I couldn't until it cleared moderation, anyway.

I do reserve the right to delete any comment I choose. My story, my right. If someone acts like an ass in my comments, I am going to delete them. If they behave themselves, I let them stay. There are some people I don't allow to comment. They abused their privilege and lost it. Racist motherfuckers, persistent trolls, people who are vulgar and call me names, they go away. That's all I'm ever going to say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think Sbrooks finally showed his real colors

His simplistic, broad range condemnation of people based on who they voted for or what "kinks" they have in the bedroom is telling. For years he's been pretending to be a tolerant person who still has strong morals, but now he shows us that he is nothing more than a judgemental simpleton who has convinced himself of his own rightness. Not only can he look down on others who are different than him, he also has a right to hate them despite not knowing anything about them.

Almost sounds like a certain president.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She never gave him a chance.

The whole storie she was just a complete angrey person. He just wanted a way to make it work. Then to make things worse she made up drugs to make her self feel better about how she was reacting. This was the sadest story with the worst ending that I have read yet one here.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I love your stories!

And this one was very entertaining. This is my second time reading this one. I find that I want to read your stories rather than work on my own.

Thank You for your stories!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
This was fun.

As a reversal of the absolutely idiotic wife stories about mindless, self destructive women.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
You select an unfair example, SB

I also hate the things he does. And he does so many things worthy of hatred. But if he didn't do all those things would you still hate him as a person?

Nah, there's too many. OK, maybe you win this time.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@HDK

It's supply and demand. If this place was flooded with a dozen plus new BTB stories every day, scores on less than stellar examples would go down. Instead, though they cater to what the majority of readers here seem to be looking for, they are relatively rare. This inflates their value.

If a tidal wave of cuckold stories weren't drowning readers daily, they might do better on an individual basis. I doubt the few readers with an actual cuck fetish have time to read them all. They're probably too busy writing more, so they can be abused in the comments section and get off on the humiliation Swinging stories seem to fall somewhere between these extremes, in both number and score.

Cog (on my phone)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
To the Anonies -

I wasn't condemning ANYONE based on their kinks or who they voted for, I was simply explaining that I COULD hate a person, not just their actions.

As far as people's kinks go, I don't hate them for their kinks, I hate them for their attitude that I, and others who value fidelity, are somehow less mature or evolved than they are. If they want to have open marriages, and it works for them, have at it, with my blessings! Just don't tell me that my attitude shows that I haven't "matured"!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Very good story - hubby deserved what he got

The wife gave him an out at the party near the end of the story but he was too stupid and or high to take it. Stupid is as stupid does. Five star story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Not bad, but...

People are rarely all black or all white. They're sort of good and sort of bad. This crew was all great (our heroine, her daughter and parents) or all evil (Brandon and their friends). Not only was Brandon a cheating jerk, but he was a drug dealer, too. Smith was a paragon, but also was adept at martial arts and didn't have a bit of interest in the excitement of extramarital sex. It was put together well, but I really didn't like any of the characters (except maybe the dog).

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
I know it's fiction....

I find it hard to believe that the wife ignored her husband so much that she didn't know he was dealing large amounts of coke. Also that he was away enough to be screwing 3 different women. A little coke is one thing, but connections to get 2 kilos sounds like she never paid attention to who he was.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
A great tale with a strong central female character!

blackrandl1958

I for one thoroughly enjoyed your story. I especially liked that you developed a strong wife character who espoused a firm moral code. It made a pleasant change from the stereotypical slut wife whore type tales that make up a majority of submissions in the LW genre. I was most impressed with the stand she held against the cheating swingers. Thank you for taking a risk and for giving your readers a unique perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As a man I admire he quality of understanding her faults and also for being a good woman with morals. I hate slutty pigs who fuck everything in site. Have you ever heard the term that all the guys a girl dated made her the person she is today. My first response was so a bunch of different guys cocks made you the woman you are today, that’s really a shame. It’s crazy when you think about it all the colleges and a lot of the kids are going nuts being away from home free to do whatever they want. The wife in this story has real morals and not a woman to just fuck to fuck. I always wondered what woman really think deep down when they are fucking whoever whenever. Don’t they know that no matter how hot they are or how great they fucked some guy that 99 out of a hundred guys are just using them and abusing them behind there backs to all there friends. Guys are assholes when it comes to that but none of them is looking to marry the girl from college who fuck a bunch of guys from their frat house. Personally I think girls that fuck a lot of guys have no morales , no self respect and they need attention for their self esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reality Set In

I totally enjoyed your characters’ development. Too many men and couples fail to allow their marriage to develop while holding on to the illusions they had before committing themselves to another. Too many try to run from the realities of life

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Bastard burned... and the world is right again

'Gave this one the full mark it deserved - one of the easiest scorings I've done around here. It's not that complicated: if you're giving me a well written story starring a very likable MC not only surviving a bad situation she didn't really deserved, but find true happiness afterward... You're going to get all of the stars. I'm a very simple man.

That being said... 'Kinda wish Smith took a moment to really dig deep inside herself to find out why she ended up in close relationships with so many true scumbags. Bad enough that Bill and Dianne, with whom she was supposedly great friends with, turned out to be swingers without her knowing anything about it. But her being so blindsided by who Brandon turned out to be is pretty astounding - it's one thing for him to be a two-timing cheater (as we all well know, given this category, it doesn't take much effort to end up in an affair); but her not even have a clue that her husband may be giving up coke in their own home? Geezus, Smith, how the fuck could you be this much of a bad judge of character!? So yeah, right now, she's looking not so seriously for Prince Charming and working on herself to not be such a nag to him, but, giving the people she allows herself to be associate with thus far... 'wouldn't such a bad idea for herself to try to find out why she let this happen!

In any case, as I said before, full marks. ★★★★★

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Good Story

It pulled me in multiple directions. At first, when she was going to keep Tessa away from her father simply because he cheated on her, I thought she was an over reacting bitch. I understand that in their pain some people think that bad spouse equals bad parent, but it really doesn't. Once all the info about the drugs etc. came out, I agree, he shouldn't be around his daughter and in reality, no court is going to keep a child away because of an affair even if it is in a place they care if there was cheating or not. For the protagonist to go from supposedly loving this guy to taking his daughter away and putting him in prison that fast, I think she isn't wired too tight. Feel sorry for the next guy, she may kick his ass for squeezing the middle of the toothpaste!

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 5 years ago
Brilliant

She as much man as I am. Brilliant piece of writing. Thanks for letting me read it! Definitely five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Picky, Picky, Picky

This was a totally enjoyable story with a development that led the reader to really dislike the witless husband. Now I’ll be checking for more of your stories and I hope to find several. Only point of pickiness is Smith using the term “iota” when telling Diane how little effort she would expend to keep Brandon. True an iota of something is very small but the small amount of energy to keep her cheating husband would be an erg. Yes, so damn picky!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Strong female lead character.

Very enjoyable story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
most enjoyable

worthy of five star plus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Usually here it is the wife that is weak. There are strong female characters but, they are usually sisters or friends. Really liked the handling of the situation. Begs to wonder if some of this story is your own introspection. Either way good story.

Thanks

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Smith is a strong woman, like many of your female characters. Oddly, she also seems almost coldly unemotional. Laser-focused on the immediate task, strongly opinionated, fiercely protective of her daughter. She’s more like a ferocious tigress than a human woman. That makes her interesting.

I liked the story. It’s different from the usual “let’s swing to fix our marriage”. Smith’s rejection of the swinging idea was consistent with her irritation from Brandon’s roving eye. Very well written, as always.

FatStratFatStratabout 5 years ago
Smith is my hero!

Wow! This is just a great story and Smith is a great character who stays true to herself. Using her Jeep to intimidate the loving wife was a nice touch.

Having hubby be a drug dealer might have been a little much but I guess it does ensure that she won't have to see him for a long time.

Speaking of drugs, I'm not sure if I have ever read a story where the hubby sews drugs into the luggage of his cheating spouse when he finds out that she is going away with her lover. I'm not sure how well it would work when she is taking a domestic flight, but luggage is certainly checked thoroughly on international flights (like on the show Border Patrol). It would be even better if the husband finds both his wife's and her lover's luggage hidden in the basement and he plant drugs in both sets of luggage.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7418 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...