All Comments on 'Couples Massage'

by Revolver_O

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 2 years ago

I have fun 3 times reading this story. Please write more I only wish I could get my wife to off me on a regular bases.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

whew that sure stretched my panties, lucky guy

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 2 years ago
Disappointing!

No love there. Just manipulative & domination. If it were me, I would walk away from the relationship. No divorce! Just leave. So unimpressed with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I want to be next in line for Selena, and then I would hope that my wife had also arranged for a masseur with a 10 inch dick, thick as a coke can to finish up what the girls started. I've had a nine incher from a beautiful shemale that my wife had arranged for ny birthday, and whom I've gone back to again and again. Now I'm ready for something bigger, with a huge load stored up to fill my ass pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stimulating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot! Wife and I are having a couples massage soon and I can only wish this would happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird policy "We can't massage you on unrelated parts of your body if you get an election but we will shove our fingers up your ass"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A harp doesn’t sound anything like a cello

DragonologistDragonologistover 2 years ago

Very nice concept, I'm glad I found this story to read. Sure hope you are busy writing more along the same lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Reminds me of when my wife used to finger my ass and then finally fuck me with a dildo. Although my wife is now deceased I still use the dildo. can't get enough of it.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

"The husband package?" ? That's a thing ?

That's soo Hot

twistedthoughts1978twistedthoughts1978over 1 year ago

Very hot concept for a story. It definitely got a rise out of me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

'Oh, yeah' said Jack, as he stood there grinning sheepishly at his wife. 'I would like to feel you pegging me as hard as she just did.' Moving over to Michelle he looked deep into her eyes and smiled as he told her, 'and the best part is every time you want to peg me, I'm going to fuck your cute little asshole first for as long as I want and then again as soon as you finish pegging me!' Michelle's expression changed immediately as she started to protest and tell him she wasn't going to do anal until he put a finger to her lips to silence her and finished with, 'well, if you aren't going to let me have your little asshole the way I just told you, you just wasted your money because you will never be allowed to use anything on my asshole either!' With a big smile on his face, Jack kissed his pretty wife and patted her cute ass as he began to get dressed.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Not my fantasy but whatever works for you, nice that the wife knew him that well. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely wish there was more to read of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The absolute best part of this story is how much his wife is into it. No judgement, no hangups. He is going to have so much fun with her!

1Martiniman1Martiniman4 months ago

Absolutely effing amazing, boner inducing story. Seriously one of the hottest husband annd wife erotic short stories I have read. A MUST read! Fabulous effort from this writer!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

next story please,

the next month the wife orders another couples massage. this time it's with two male masseuse, when they clime up on the table and place their heads down. they both see bare legs and the tip if a thick long cock pointing down.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's too one sided, and the ending ruined everything. You need to have him punish his wife for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous