Couples Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and Diane clapped like they were on Broadway. I could do little in the way of a curtsy.

"Well done, sir," Diane said.

"You're a lucky man," Selena added. She'd climbed onto the ground and stood next to the table, her strap-on swaying with menace.

"How's that?" I mumbled. Coherent thoughts were only starting to return and vocalizing them was still a challenge.

"Most wives don't splurge on the husband package."

"The husband package?"

None of the girls said anything. Their grins said it all.

"You planned that?"

"Well, I didn't plan on you going commando. That was dumb luck on your part. But I knew you'd get hard the second she touched you and I knew how bad you wanted to be pegged."

"I'd say your wife knows you pretty well."

I rolled onto my side and faced all three. My cock dangled flaccid and spent but all three looked at it and then back at me.

"Then she also knows now that after that, I'm going to need her to give it a try."

"Is that so?"

"Oh yeah," I said with my own grin.

"Good thing I ordered a Mr. Hankey last week." Michelle stood up from the table. Her towel fell to the ground, exposing her breasts as she walked over to me and placed a firm slap atop my ass. Her smile bordered on giddy.

"And it's already waiting at home."

12