Couples Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she didn't want to use my name, fearing she would call me Tom. I lifted her legs up to get in deeper, putting my head between her feet, driving straight down into her tight, wet pussy. "You're so big, baby, so big and hard, yes, fuck me, fuck me deeper, baby. Fuck me, fuck your slutty wife." She kept asking me to go deeper, I knew she was thinking of Tom. "Did you like seeing me jerk him of?" she accused me, wild with passion. "His big fucking cock? Did you like that, John?" I answered ever taunt with a ramming thrust of my cock.

I soon heard the bed next door creaking, just like ours. Over my wife's screams of passion, I could hear Kylie screaming.

"Yes, Tom, do it, fuck me," Kylie was screaming.

"Yes, Tom, fuck me deeper...so big, you're so big Tom" Wendy answered. She was lost in the moment now. I didn't need much more and neither did she. I fucked her harder and deeper than I ever had, and we both came together. I shot my cum deep inside of her, and she scratched her nails into my back and ass, trying in vain to pull me further inside her. I collapsed next to her and soon fell asleep.

After I woke up, I got up to take a shower. I could hear Tom and Kylie going at it again. I wound up jerking off in the shower, just to relieve the pressure. As I dried off in the bathroom, secretly hoping Kylie would stumble upon me, I heard our bed squeaking as Wendy masturbated. No doubt, she was thinking of Tom again.

The next day, in the sobriety of the kitchen, I tried to raise with Wendy what happened between Tom and her in the bathroom. She wasn't in a mood to talk about it. "Look, it's not like I blew him or anything. I mean, we were barely touching." She was trying to rationalize it, and knew I wouldn't complain—she had seen the effects on my cock. "It was nothing—just a harmless massage." I noticed she didn't promise not to do it again. Somehow I got the feeling that this was a slippery slope I was on.

12