All Comments on 'Coupon'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Like the story

I’ve always wondered about getting paid. Love the story xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dangerous

Brad played with fire. He might still get burned. Well written. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant!!

Brilliant!! When we’re allowed to follow along the whole seduction in her head with comments about her side thoughts (on relevant issues and context) make all the events so much hotter. I love how she is aware of her triggers but still unsure of which ones (physical or mental) are getting her off more. I’ve always been a fan of woman’s internal struggle with life, relationships and sexuality. That struggle is what makes it so hot. Her real core sexual needs found a way (perfectly worded coupon) to make Brad into what she wanted him to be (Mike-ish). Perhaps this fulfilled lust is why she didn’t leave Brad and maybe her new Bi-interest is why she is setting him up with Maria. Please write “Coupons - Part 2”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...