Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may wonder why I even let them kiss me? It was certainly inappropriate behavior, both of the men and of me. I wondered why I had allowed it, too. I guess I was just so raunchy at that point, desperately needing sex, that I made a snap decision when Jim made his pass at me. I liked Jim, so why not? It's just a kiss, after all. No big deal.

The problem was, we live in a country where precedent is important, and if I responded to Jim's pass, but not to the passes of Steve, Mark, and Jeremiah, then that would be bad. It also would, in effect, make Jim special, and I did not want that, of course. It might have given Jim ideas.

We all settled down to watching the games. The men were on the couch and on two chairs. I sat alone on a chair. I heard the bell ding in the kitchen and got up to get the warm nuts and some of the other treats to put out for the men.

As I returned, I of course bent down to distribute the goodies on the tables. Men were admiring my nipples poking at the camisole and the sight of my buttocks, revealed clearly by the lululemon yoga pants, especially when I bent over to place down the treats. I knew they were looking, and checking me out. I loved it.

As I was getting ready to sit back down, Mark said, "Susanna, you are not only a great hostess, you are a pretty one with a dynamite smile. You deserve a tip."

"Thank you, Mark," I replied in my most flirtatious voice. "What did you have in mind, pray tell? I could not possibly accept any money from a friend such as you."

"How about a little kiss, then?" Mark said, and he rose and walked over to me. Before I could gather enough wits to reply, and only the word "uhh" was coming from my mouth, I was in his arms. We were kissing, as I was trying to formulate a way to say no in a polite way. I was too slow, and I gave up, succumbing to the kiss.

This was not a polite kiss on the cheek, or even a peck on the lips. No, this was instead a highly charged, sexy kiss, similar to the one he gave me when he arrived. I was surprised.

I was even more surprised when he fondled my boobs, squeezing my nipples, right through the camisole. I could feel his cock growing rigid and hard, as he pushed our bodies together while we kissed. By the time he was done with his "tip," my nipples were standing up at attention. Everyone could tell.

Steve said, "Mark, you're right. Susanna is always such a gracious and welcoming hostess. It's time we repay some of that kindness. Am I right, boys?" and as he said it, he too rose and swept me into his arms. Even as the men cheered their assent to Steve's remarks, Steve was already passionately kissing me, and his hands went under my yoga pants to massage the bare skin of my ass. God, his hands felt fine. his cock was good and hard, too. By now I was quite aroused.

Steve passed me to Jim, who did the same, but his hands went underneath my camisole and caressed my bare boobs and nipples. When the others saw what he was doing, receiving no protest of any kind from yours truly, they began to cheer. The men were getting restless, in the way a lion at the zoo gets agitated when the zookeeper is carrying raw meat near his cage.

I had not stopped them, nor protested, nor tried physically to stop their roving hands, because I had looked at Brad right from the get-go, and it was obvious to me that he wanted my acquiescence to the men's kisses and groping. That, plus the total surprise, even shock, left me frozen in terms of reactions, although I did automatically return the kisses, and felt the arousal the kisses and roving hands precipitated. Against my better judgement, I gave Brad what I felt sure he wanted.

It helped, I guess, that everyone was having a good time. These are not the classic duties of a hostess, to let the men kiss her and feel her up, but if one thinks of it as within the rubric of showing the guests a good time, I guess I was certainly doing that! I was doing that especially well, just then.

When I finally got to sit down, after all my "tips," I was flushed and breathing heavily. I stared at the TV and the game, afraid to look at any of the men. I could, however, feel their eyes undressing me as I sat there in my sexy and provocative outfit. I did not know for sure, but I felt wet down there, and I was wondering if the wetness was confined to my thong, or if it showed in the yoga pants, too. I would be so embarrassed if it did. But of course, I could not look; my legs were closed tightly together, and if it did indeed show, I certainly did not want to call attention to it.

Jeremiah finished his beer, and I saw him put down the empty bottle. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I took a look at my crotch. I almost died. There was a huge wet spot, and it was not even confined to my crotch, but it was diffusing through the porous yoga pants fabric down my inside right thigh. The thong must have been slightly askew, and leaking. I looked as if I had peed in my pants. There was no way to hide it. I turned on the oven on its convection setting, so that the fan kicked in, and stood in front of the open oven door, hoping to dry out my pants a bit. It helped a little, but not nearly enough.

I returned to my seat, and as I entered the room, almost immediately Mark loudly said, "Hey guys, Susanna is so turned on her pants are wet. Is that woman sexy, or what?" There was general agreement, as I blushed crimson red, and sat down, wanting to crawl under the cushions of the chair if that had been possible. I no longer bothered to try to hide the wet spot. My camel toe was more even more prominent now. If anything, the wet spot served to highlight it.

The men were intrigued with my passive acceptance in relation to their groping. Jeremiah got up and walked behind me and began to massage my shoulders. He was really good at it, and I closed my eyes and moaned softly as he kneaded away the tension in my shoulders and neck.

Jeremiah told me to lean forward and he massaged my shoulder blades. He continued the massage down my back. He came around in front of me, and began to massage down my frontside, and when he got to my boobs, well, you can guess, right? At that point, he was massaging my boobs through my camisole in front of everyone, and he was tweaking my nipples. I was sure my wet spot was growing.

I decided this was getting out of hand, and I gently touched his hands, removing them from my boobs. I said, in as definitive a tone as I could muster, "Thanks for the massage." Jeremiah knew it was over, and he went back to his seat and sat down. He left in his wake a larger wet spot between my legs, and aroused and erect nipples. Both were highly visible to everyone. I was now beyond being embarrassed. I felt exposed.

Jeremiah made it worse by saying, "Susanna, I've never met a woman with boobs as fine as yours. They're perfect."

When halftime came during the first game, Brad approached me. "Susanna," he said. "I have something for you."

"Sure thing, Brad. What've you got?" I cheerfully said, glad for the distraction from the "flirting."

"I'm cashing in my coupon, first use, here and now," Brad said.

"During halftime? Won't that be rushed? We won't be back in time for the second half of the game," I said, while I took his hand and was trying to pull him off to the upstairs bedroom. I remembered it was a "multiple use" coupon, and if he wanted to have sex then, within earshot of his friends, and miss the ballgame to enjoy my body, well, good for him.

I moan, sometimes loudly, so in some sense it would be kinky to fuck upstairs while four male friends could hear us downstairs. I'd bet they would even turn the volume down on the TV in order better to listen to my moans. I'd provide a good audible show. I was impressed just then with Brad's thinking. Our bed squeaks, too, and that would be an extra plus.

"We won't miss the game, woman. No worries. I want you here, in front of the television, and in front of my friends," Brad said.

You could have heard a pin drop when Brad said that. I realized he was teasing. He had to be teasing. There was no other explanation. I giggled nervously. "That's a good one, Brad. You had me going there, for a minute. Now come on, let's head upstairs."

"The boys have been betting as to whether you would honor your coupon. There's $400 riding on this. I want you here and now. Now come over here and kiss me, Susanna. Now!" Brad said.

I had never seen Brad like this. He was so domineering, so, so...masculine. Or was it macho play acting? This was turning me on. But in front of his friends? That was more outrageous than anything I had ever done, except for that one time with Mike...oh shit, wasn't that the story Brad loved me to tell the most? The only time I had let more than one man fuck me? When I had sex for money? Oh, shit, I thought. No, it's not possible, he could not possibly want something like that. And with his friends? No, that was not possible.

"Come on, big boy. Let's go upstairs. Your little woman wants you," I said. I lewdly licked my lips. "Remember, Brad, whatever you want, you get. Anything! Let's go upstairs, lover," I said. I was thinking he might want an ass fuck, but I could handle that. It would push Brad's boundaries, but not mine. Meanwhile, all four of his friends were listening in on this conversation. They had lumps in their pants, and the lumps were growing, as we talked our sexual banter.

"I certainly do want anything, woman. I just want it right here, babe. Right now. Right here in front of the game, in front of my friends. I have the coupon. I'm using it. Now take off your T shirt, Susanna," Brad said. Once again, he really sounded strong as he said it.

"Camisole. It's a camisole, not a T shirt, Brad," I said, and I giggled at Brad's ignorance of women's apparel. Brad glared at me.

I looked at Brad. I looked into his eyes. Then I looked at his friends. What I saw scared me. I could see it in their eyes. They all wanted this. They expected it. I did not know what to do. I knew these men. We were friends. How could I have sex in front of them? More immediately, how could I show them all my boobs?

Then I understood. This was a game of chicken. Brad wanted to see how far I would go. I could do a few things, and then he would take me upstairs and ravish me. That had to be his plan. He wanted to show me off to his friends, show them what a hot body his girlfriend had, and probably he would want me to moan loudly so they would hear me when we were busy upstairs. Okay, I could show his friends my boobs, if he really wanted it. I did not think it was a good idea, but I could do it.

This would get him maximally aroused. Brad knows I'm a closet exhibitionist. I guess today he wanted me out of the closet. I could do it. When I did it, he would freak out, get possessive, and we would end up titillating his friends, and then going upstairs for some serious sex. Brad would feel all macho. Maybe he'd be even better in bed than usual? Brad had to be horny after ten days of abstinence!

I said, "Are you sure you want my top off in front of your friends?"

"Let's take a vote. Who wants Susanna to remove her top?" Brad said. All of the guests, plus Brad, raised their hands. Jeremiah actually raised both hands. Brad said, "It's unanimous, plus one," Brad said, laughing at Jeremiah's two hands in the air.

"Okay," I said, getting into the game. "Whoever catches this gets to kiss me." I pulled the camisole off over my head and threw it in the air. The men clamored for it, and Steve, who's the tallest of the men, snagged it.

"You okay with this, Brad?" Steve asked.

"You know I am," Brad said. I wondered what that exchange was about?

Steve came over to me in a way that frightened me a little. He kissed me wonderfully, open mouthed, with just the right amount of pressure. It was a perfect and sexy kiss. While he kissed me, his hands went all over my boobs, tweaking my nipples. I had not offered boob fondles, but Brad was not objecting, and it felt lovely, so what the fuck, I let him do it.

When he finished I pushed him away, saying "Whoa. Down boy. That was , well,..."

"It turned you on, Susanna, didn't it?" Brad said.

"Well, yes, I guess it did. I'm horny, you bastard," I replied, and blew Brad a kiss.

"Give the other men a kiss too, sexpot," Brad said.

"What?" I said, rather inelegantly. "Dressed like this? I man, undressed like this?"

"I have the coupon. Kiss each of the men. Do it now. They all want to have a good time with you, just like Steve did."

I looked at Brad. Holy shit, he was serious. He really wanted me, topless, to kiss each of his friends and let them play with my boobs while we kissed. Was he nuts? No, I thought, he just wanted to tease me, and to see how far I'd go for him. He would not let this get out of hand, I was sure. He would not want to share his woman; that's just not his personality. Nope. No way.

So, I did it. I let each of the three remaining men play with my boobs while one after the other, they all kissed me. I had already experienced how well they all could kiss me. They did not disappoint, and the extra boob fondles while they kissed me was turning me on something fierce. Each and every one of Brad's friends knew how to erotically fondle a girl's boobs.

By the time they were done with me, halftime was over, and Brad still had not yet even touched me. The men's kisses were sexy as hell, and having four different men fondle my boobs and play with my nipples, in front of the others, was a real turn on. I was as wet as the Hudson River when I finished kissing Jeremiah, the last of Brad's football buddies. My yoga pants were now getting quite wet.

"I'm ready for sex, Brad. It's time to take me upstairs. I know you'll miss the second half, but trust me, I'll make it worth your while," I said, somewhat embarrassed to be saying such a thing right in front of his friends. I grabbed his hand, expecting to be able to pull him after me up the stairs to our bedroom. He was unmovable.

"We're staying here," Brad said. "Lose your pants, Susanna."

I looked at him, incredulous. If I removed my lululemon yoga pants, I'd be there in front of Brad and all four of his friends dressed only in my purple thong, and we all know that a thong hides very little of a girl. I just stood there, staring at him, shocked into paralysis.

"Mark, give her a hand, will you buddy?" Brad said.

Mark smiled and approached me. I just stood there, gobsmacked. As I stood there, Mark slowly peeled off my yoga pants. I lifted one foot, then the other, as he totally removed them. There I stood, somewhat in shock, almost naked in front of the five men. If this were a game of chicken, I was losing badly. It was time for a reassessment of what was happening.

"Brad, what's going on? Where is this going?" I asked, making no attempt to hide the fear, laced with sexual intrigue, in my voice. When I'm hyper aroused, my naturally alto voice gets husky. I don't know why, it just does. Brad knows this, of course. My voice was as husky as it ever gets.

Brad handed the coupon to Mark, who just smiled at me. "Susanna, my dear," Mark said, "I wish to cash in this coupon." I just stared at him, standing there in only my thong panties. Mark removed his clothes slowly, as I stood there dumbfounded. I could not believe Brad, my very own Brad who loved me, was doing this to me! Had I been that awful during my period from hell? Well, yes, maybe I had, I thought, to be honest.

Mark was nice and hard, and his penis was sticking out in front of him. "As I understand it, sweet Susanna, I get to tell you what we're to do, and you will do it, no questions asked. Is that right?"

I just stood there, feeling highly vulnerable. Brad said, "Yeah, that's right."

"I want to hear it from Susanna," Mark said. "Susanna, am I right? Anything I say goes?"

I stood there silently, incapable of speech or even movement. Mark approached me, and he gently, and slowly, eased my thong down to my ankles. Again, I lifted my legs, one after the other, as he removed it completely. I was now stark naked in front of five horny and expectant men. Five sets of eyes were laser focused on my pussy, just then. Jesus Christ!

"Now Susanna, hug me and kiss me," Mark said. Seeing the state that I was in, he was being sweet, and gentle. Maybe that's why Brad chose him to go first and not Jeremiah, whom I suspected to be a misogynist, brutal, fucking asshole in bed.

I was still incapable of speech, but as if in a trance, I slowly moved to Mark. I took his erect cock and pointed it up, and then pressed our two bodies together. Mark's chest crushed my boobs, effectively hiding them somewhat from the leers of the other men. It was a short-lived gain. Mark kissed me, and damn it, the man gives sexy kisses. I lost myself in the kiss, and barely noticed his roving hands, until suddenly I realized his hands had reached my pussy. That was fast!

Mark's hands found a soaking wet pussy. The game was up. Mark, at least, knew how aroused I already was. I was as wet and ready as a girl can get. Mark was well over six feet, and I am a modest 5'4". Mark easily lifted me up and whispered to me to put my legs around him for support. I quickly did.

My cunt was pressed against his tummy. He then picked me up some more, tilting me slightly, and next he slowly eased me down. Sure enough, he lowered me right onto his cock which slid in effortlessly, into what must have been a warm, wet, and welcoming love canal.

I could not help it, but the Eros of the situation was so over the top that I led out a loud groan of relief as his nice, hard cock entered me. I realized, of course, that I was now fucking one of our friends, and I was fucking him in front of three other friends, plus Brad. I was terrified by this prospect, but hopelessly aroused by it, too.

I could not believe it, but Mark fucked me like that, standing up, right in front of Jim, Steve, Jeremiah, and of course Brad. The men had a great view of Mark's thick cock pumping in and out of me, with my nipples rubbing up against Mark's chest hair. I was moaning with pleasure.

Mark was not wearing a rubber. The coupon had said, after all, in essence, anything goes. Well I hoped he was disease free. Probably he was; these were nice men, after all. I did not have the focus to think about such things, however, because Mark was lifting me higher and higher and dropping me faster and faster down onto his cock. Oh, God, it was intense!

Halfway through the fuck I climaxed. I tend to be loud when I climax, so everyone knew. Usually Brad is gentle with me after I climax while he's fucking me, but Mark, if anything, became rougher. Now I was groaning and moaning. It was embarrassing how turned on I was. I was having a small, rolling orgasm.

It wasn't just the fuck, which by the way was great. No, it was all the men watching us fuck, continually checking me out, my soaking wet pussy, my boobs bouncing around, my asshole sticking out just above Mark's cock as they got a great view of my ass each time Mark lifted me up, and before he dropped me down.

When Mark was done, he unloaded deep inside me, and I could feel his cock retract and then explode with force. I love that feeling. He squirted inside me four times. I groaned a groan of sexual fulfillment as he squirted away inside me. Done, he put me down gently, with me sitting up on the couch. He spread my legs widely, so everyone could see my swollen, well used pussy.

Mark then flamboyantly handed the coupon back to Brad. I looked at Brad. I think he saw fear in my face, the fear that he would continue and give the coupon to another of his friends. I gently shook my head no, silently asking him, begging him, not to give the coupon to another friend.

I think Brad liked seeing the fear in my face. This sounds disgusting, but I think my fear turned him on. I saw an expression on Brad's face I had never seen before. It scared the bejesus out of me.