Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad asked, "Who wants the magic coupon next?" My heart sank at that moment. I wondered if our relationship was going to survive this Sunday afternoon.

Jim got the coupon next. I like Jim, but not that way. I felt like crying, but I did not want to give Brad the satisfaction of crying. In retrospect perhaps that was stupid? Maybe if I had cried, Brad would have stopped this sexual torture? I think all my stories, especially the ones about Mike and the two strangers and taking on the three men (including Mike as one of the three) was what had given Brad this sick, twisted idea.

I could have backed out. I could have said no, and sent the men home. Nobody was going to take me against my will. These were not the type of men who could rape me; they were our friends, for Pete's sake! I could have grabbed my clothes and left Brad, then and there.

I did none of those things. I looked at Jim expectantly. Brad, for some reason, wanted me to fuck his friends. They wanted to fuck me. I like to fuck. Make the best of it, I told myself. Enjoy yourself, Susanna. Show each and every man a great time. They'll go home happy, Brad will be happy, you will be sexually exhausted, probably sore, but you'll live. Life will go on. So, I gave up. I let Brad win. I had written the coupon, after all, and I had given it to Brad.

If there is a Pantheon for the great hostesses of the modern age, there is no question I will be buried in it. No question at all.

I did wonder what would happen if the men came back the next week, to watch the next week's games on TV with Brad? How would I face them? How could I face them? There was little to no time to worry about that just then, however. Jim was approaching me, and he had the coupon.

"How do you want me, and what do you want, big boy?" I cheerfully said to Jim. I added, for no apparent reason, "I was hoping you'd be next." Jim was surprised at my change of attitude, but he rolled with it, smiling broadly back.

"I brought some props," Jim said.

Uh-oh, I thought.

Jim went to his backpack and pulled out some high-end restraints. He wanted bondage. Well, this is scary, I thought. I was going to be tied up and helpless in front of five sexually hungry men.

Okay, correction: this was terrifying. Jeremiah jumped up to help him (no surprise that Jeremiah was a bondage expert), and I was soon lying spread eagle, on top of our own coffee table, and tied to the legs. That's when Steve took pictures of me like that. Shit, I thought, are those pictures going on the Internet? Of course, they are, I thought. Shit, shit, shit. What was Brad thinking? Was Brad even thinking?

Luckily, Jim had not brought a whip, nor had he brought a ball gag. Thank God. I rapidly found out why. "Open your mouth, Susanna," Jim said. I opened my mouth, and Jim stuck his cock inside it. I could not use my hands, so all I could do was try to get him off with my mouth alone. Brad did not know I knew how to deep throat a man, and of course neither did any of those men, but that did not stop Jim from sticking his rather long cock right down my throat. His pubic hair tickled my nose.

I tried to ask him to be gentle, but all that emerged were gurgles. Jim fucked my face above me. I could have given him a much better blowjob without the bondage. Didn't he realize that? But suddenly I saw his plan, when I felt another cock enter my pussy. I could not even see whose cock it was! I was doing two men at once. The ultimate humiliation. Were these men simply misogynists? I was a nice girl. I had always been nice to them, and I had always been tender and loving with Brad. What had I done to deserve this?

Just get into it, I reminded myself. Focus on the sex. It was fun, after all. It felt great, too. Keep your focus, I told myself. Have the philosophical debates when it's over! Then I had a great idea. I decided to choose who gave me the best sex. It was still early, but Mark was clearly winning at this point, over Jim and whoever was fucking me.

For my twisted mind, it was sexy not knowing who was fucking me. I knew it was either Jeremiah, Steve, or Brad himself, but I had no idea which man it was. I could not see. I couldn't even see who was not currently fucking me! All I could see was Jim's large ball sack.

I knew how I could see who was fucking me! I could get Jim to cum down my throat and then he would roll off of my head, and all I would have to do would be to open my eyes and to look. The problem was, as far as I could tell, Jim was not even close to coming. I began to move my tongue around, trying to simulate his cock in any way I could.

I tried sucking really hard. I knew the men watching would see my cheeks hollow as I sucked as hard as I could. A girl does not look her best when sucking a cock, in my opinion, but maybe she does to a man? Hell, the men are probably still looking at my boobs and/or the cock going in and out of my pussy. Nobody's looking at my cheeks!

I kept trying hard to get Jim to cum, and I was finally rewarded, a bit too heavily, by tons of cum inside my mouth. It was more than I could hold, and it spilled out of the sides of my mouth. I dramatically swallowed what was still in my mouth, but nobody seemed to notice, or at least to care. Looking south to my pussy, I saw why.

Who knew Steve had such a monster cock? It was huge. Why had I not felt how big it was? Maybe size is mostly mental, not a physical thing? I thought to myself, "It ain't the meat it's the motion. It's the motion that makes this mama want to rock." I began to think the men were more interested in Steve's huge cock than I was, and I getting it inside me, in spades, let me tell you. Now that Jim's cock was out of my mouth, I was free to moan, just as I did when Mark fucked me standing up. But I was not going to give everyone the satisfaction of that kind of performance.

So now Mark had fucked me, I had blown Jim, and soon Steve would be done and blow his load inside me, to join Mark's load. I could tell it would be not be much longer. I, however, was nowhere near another climax. I just did not find this two men at once, or the bondage thing, that erotic. That left Brad himself, and Jeremiah. Then I would be done, unless someone wanted a round two? Then I would have to say no. I'm not a marathon girl.

Jeremiah came over to me, even though Steve was still happily plowing away inside me. Truth is, it was beginning to get to me. My breathing was getting irregular. Jeremiah began to fondle my boobs and to talk to me as if nothing was going on down south in my pussy. It was surreal.

"You're really a good sport today, Susanna. You are so pretty, and so sexy. I can't believe you're fucking all of us, one after the other, and you just did two at once," Jeremiah quietly said, close to my ear. Nobody else could have heard him over Steve's grunts as he plowed away in my poor, beginning to be worn out, pussy.

"Thanks, Jeremiah. It's good to know I'm appreciated," I said, thinking how much Brad was abusing my coupon. It was given in love, and this is how he uses it?

"May I kiss you?" Jeremiah asked.

"Thank you for asking," I said, since nobody else had asked me permission for anything, it seemed. "Please do."

Jeremiah held my head in his hands, and gently pressed his lips to mine. We both opened our mouths, and Jeremiah gave me a wonderful kiss, while his fingers played with my nipples, and Steve kept up his relentless in and out, in and out, in and out, with his massive cock. I let out a loud moan as we kissed, and nobody, including me, knew if it were from the kiss, or from the fucking, which was getting more intense by the second, as Steve quickened the pace and increased the force. He nearing his moment of explosion.

Jeremiah kept right on kissing me, and right on playing with my boobs, while Steve kept on fucking me, and I kept on moaning. I was moaning loudly now, as I approached my climax. Just before I got there, though, Steve grunted loudly and unloaded inside me. Throughout, Jeremiah continued to kiss me.

Jeremiah released me from my bondage, and placed me on all fours. I said, "Do it, lover. After those kisses, I want you. I need you. Fuck me, but good." I was on all fours on top of the coffee table. My boobs hung below me.

"Your wish is my command," Jeremiah said, and he entered me, while I let out the moan to end all moans as I felt his cock enter me. For the first time in this gangbang, I felt affection with the fuck, and for me at least, that makes all the difference. I did not expect it from Jeremiah. I was completely wrong about him.

I was loving the fuck, and moaning up a storm, when my main man Brad decided it would be nice to spit-roast me, and he got in position and began to wave the cock I love in front of my face. I was conflicted. I did not feel any affection right then, or even any lust nor desire for Brad. All I wanted just then was Jeremiah. I did not want the full Jeremiah experience diluted by Brad. I kept my mouth closed, not letting Brad stick his cock inside it. Brad looked puzzled.

Jeremiah, bless his soul, understood. "It's just Susanna and me for this fuck, Brad. Please wait your turn."

Whoa! I expected Brad to say, my place, my girl, who the fuck do you think you are? I knew right then he thought of me as property, and more specifically, as his property. He was passing me around like I was a new toy to share with his friends, and not a living breathing human being, even if I were only a woman (irony, guys!). I could have found that a turn-on back during my wild adolescent years, but just then, I did not.

I did not want Jeremiah and Brad to argue or to fight over me. Right then, all I wanted was to be left alone to enjoy Jeremiah.

Brad backed off. I was so relieved. I think anyway he wanted to fuck me more than he wanted a blowjob. I was wrong, as usual. Brad wanted something else.

Meanwhile, I was getting very close with Jeremiah, who had great technique, and doggy style is hands down the best way to fuck. Jeremiah was mumbling sweet nothings, like "Woman you are so fine. You have to have the sweetest pussy in the world. God, who knew fucking could ever be this good? Oh, Susanna (yes, he actually said 'Oh, Susanna') I'll never get enough of you."

I could not match Jeremiah's elegance, and I was screaming, "Oh, God, don't stop! Harder! Faster! Yes, just like that!" and we kept it up until I climaxed spectacularly, best ever, and collapsed onto my tummy, babbling incoherently. Jeremiah just calmly rolled me onto my back, and kissed me some more as he finished me off, fucking me missionary style until he finally blew his load. Then he lay quietly on top of me, kissing me lovingly, until his cock finally shrank and popped out of me, sadly.

As Jeremiah kept kissing me, I whispered to him, "Lover, you can have me anytime you want me. I will always want you. Jesus, Jeremiah, I've never known a man like you."

This was not a smart thing to say with Brad hovering around, and Jeremiah wisely shushed me, as I hoped Brad had not heard me. But I knew I was hooked. I just had to have Jeremiah again, and often, too. I had never before had sex the way I had enojyed it with Jeremiah just then.

Jeremiah rolled off me, and now every man had pleasured themselves with my body except for my main man, my lover Brad. I guessed it was his turn. I looked at him expectantly, and his cock was rock hard and throbbing. "How do you want me, Brad?" I asked.

"In your ass," Brad said. The room became silent. Brad was going to ass fuck me for the first time ever just then, during his own orchestrated gangbang of me? In front of his friends? Seriously?

I had ass fucked before, although I had never told Brad that. I had basically done everything before. I had been an out of control teenager, acting out with sex, drugs, sex, rock & roll, sex, and more sex. But I was pretty sure Brad had never done anal before. And I hadn't done it in a long time, so my asshole was back to tiny and puckered.

"I think a vaginal fuck might be more fun," I said. But now the ass fuck was out of the bag, and Mark, Jim, and Steve were chanting, "Ass fuck! Ass fuck! Ass fuck!" I noticed Jeremiah was quiet, seemingly lost in thought.

Jeremiah left the room and returned with butter. Our eyes met, and he said, "All I could find."

Brad had not even thought of a lube, but my hero Jeremiah was worried about me. He told Brad what to do, thank goodness. Brad literally buttered me up, and then tried to get his cock inside me. Jeremiah gently pushed him aside, and Jeremiah began to massage my asshole with his fingers. At the same time, he used his other hand to finger my pussy. I was falling for Jeremiah at the rate of 9.8 meters/(second squared).

The ass massage simultaneous to the pussy massage was a brilliant idea, as I got aroused in a major way, and my ass dilated in record time. When it had dilated sufficiently, and was more than buttered up enough, Jeremiah handed me over and back to Brad. Now Brad could get his member into my asshole, and as it entered I gasped. Unfortunately, Brad is well endowed, shall we say, and for ass fucking, smaller is better.

I felt a bit as if I were shitting backwards at the beginning, but as it turned out, Jeremiah fingered my pussy as Brad pumped his cock in my ass. I was glad Brad was okay with sharing me with Jeremiah just then. I began to moan, again not sure if I was moaning due to the ass fucking, or the fingering of my pussy, or the fact that Mark, Jim, and Steve were closely watching us, cheering Brad on.

My boobs bounced around beneath me due to Brad's fucking of my asshole, and the cheers of the other men began to get crude, along the lines of, "Yeah, Brad. Fuck that bitch. Give it to the slut. Fill her ass with your jism!"

And to think, I had let two of those Cretans fuck me, and I blew the third. This is how they thought of me? As a slut and a bitch? Happily, Brad did not last long, and I collapsed onto Jeremiah's fingers, and as Brad collapsed after his explosion, I kept right on moaning due to Jeremiah's fingers. Jeremiah kept right on fingering me, too, until suddenly I climaxed, just from the fingering. Jeremiah was a real find.

I lay on the rug, thoroughly used, leaking cum from my pussy and my anus, and the men went back to watching the games on TV. Every so often one of the men would look at me, and I began to worry they would want another round, so I summoned some inner strength and managed to get up and, still unsteady on my feet, and with my boobs bouncing around, I got myself dressed.

I now felt my clothes were too sexy and revealing, so I went upstairs and I took a bath. Then I got dressed with a bra, panties, and a normal outfit and came back downstairs. As I entered the room, Brad was asking for his money. Each man gave Brad $100. Jesus H. Christ, I thought, had Brad asked the men for money to have fucked me? I'm sure my face turned bright red. Jeremiah saw my reaction, figured it out, and said, rather loudly, "You won the bet, Brad, fair and square."

The bet! I remembered Brad had said there was $400 riding on what I would do. I guess each of his friends had bet I would not submit to a gangbang. They thought more of me than either Brad or I thought of me. I wanted to crawl under a rock just them.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I did not have to use the toilet, but I had to calm down. I returned from the bathroom just in time to kiss each and every man goodbye. Actually, they had been waiting for my return in order to kiss me goodbye. It seemed as if the men could get enough of Susanna the Slut. Or maybe the Slut Susanna sounds better? I'll have to reflect on it, I thought just then.

All the kisses were passionate, as the men's hands ran all over my body. Since I had earlier given them my body in totality, submitting to their most lascivious wishes, I had no issue with any of this. Mark took the most liberties, sticking his hand down my skirt, under my panties, and fingering me as he kissed me goodbye. I just let him, and I even softly moaned, to give him yet another thrill.

When Jeremiah kissed me goodbye, I slipped a small note I had written for him into his hand. It said, "I'm still Brad's woman, but I want to cheat with you, and only with you. Name the time and place, and I'll be there. It has to be secret." Then I added my cell phone number.

I ended up seeing Jeremiah every day after that for five weeks. We had fun together, talking, laughing, discussing our hopes and dreams, and fucking our brains out. I would then come home and make passionate love with Brad. I was not ready to leave Brad. In spite of what he did with the gangbang, I still loved him. I just pretended it was an episode from my past, come back to the present like acid reflux. As one can imagine, I was much more careful with the coupons after that, too.

After some weeks of this, however, I sensed that Brad was getting suspicious. While it was painful to do it, I ended things with Jeremiah. He was not happy about it, but he understood. I still cheat with him on occasion, but only when Brad is out of town. Jeremiah got his own girlfriend Veronica, so he's cheating on her as well when he is with me. The difference is that Veronica knows about me; Brad does not know I cheat with from time to time with Jeremiah.

With Jeremiah and Veronica, he told her upfront about his occasional liaisons with me. Since they predated his relationship with Veronica, apparently, she was okay with it, which surprised me a lot. Veronica is bisexual, so he's trying to convince me to enjoy a threesome with the two of them. I thought that I just might do that, the next time Brad left town.

Brad got a great opportunity to go to Texas for a few weeks, for work. It would be exceptionally well paid, and we could use the money. Boy, could we! I'll miss him terribly, but I'll be okay. I told him I'd have fun with friends while he was away, and not to worry. I took him to the airport, and watched as his plane took off, waving goodbye, even if I knew he could not see me waving while he was inside the plane.

I wondered what Brad would do for sex in Texas? Perhaps it was foolish, but I gave him the name and coordinates of an old friend of mine, from my times with Mike, who now lived in Austin, Maria Hernandez. She is gorgeous, and - how shall i say this? - she likes to have a good time. I also send Maria a quick text, warning her about what I had done. She sent a return text, saying, "No worries, Susanna," and she included a suggestive emoticon.

I also posed for some pictures for Brad, for him to remember me by during the three weeks. Brad chose the poses, and I made him swear he would never show the pictures to anyone else. I could already imagine him in Austin, showing them to a stranger sitting next to him at the counter of a bar. I got wet at the thought.

I was sad to see him go, but I felt I had taken care of him as well as possible. I was a conscience saIve for what I was about to do.

I drove directly over to Jeremiah's place, and Jeremiah and his girlfriend Veronica were waiting for me eagerly. We talked, had cocktails, and we enjoyed a lovely dinner Veronica cooked, washed down with some good red wine. After dinner, we all three went to the bedroom.

After that night at Jeremiah's, I decided I too am bisexual. If you saw Veronica, you'd understand. If you had sex with Veronica, you would be hooked, no matter what you previously thought your orientation was. Maybe all women are bisexual, they just have not yet met Veronica?

Now I have to decide if Brad needs to know that I am bi. I don't think so. Jeremiah and Veronica also think Brad does not truly need to know that. For Brad, I guess, ignorance is bliss.

I'm waiting now for Maria's report on Brad's behavior. For me, ignorance is not bliss. No, for me, knowledge is power.