All Comments on 'Courtney, My Daughter'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
shang40shang40about 10 years ago
too good

By reading this every father on earth will want to see his daughter naked on the screen and if she start kissing and asking to taste the bush, that's heaven. Dicking is final part of heavenly incest.

I also want her tight ass to lick amd fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Heymanniceshot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING

ONE OF THE BEST. I LIKE BOTH THE PACE AND THE DETAILS. ONLY A FEW TYPOS KEPT IT FROM BEING PERFECT. THE CAROLINA DREAMER

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, could have used a little more background on the mother, the buildup to the sex was good with the DVD and then the pictures she knew what she was doing and what she wanted, what man could have resisted?

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 10 years ago
Superior incest story

A classy story, with excellent pacing, of the erotic desire of a daughter for her father. Courtney displays fearless audacity; her father, wrapped in parental morality, hides his true feelings, until he no longer can.

Imaginatively constructed and quality writing.

Four-plus stars.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Press on - - More Stories

This needs answers (Like) Did she have a Baby ? Then what ?

Jerry B

islandicislandicabout 10 years ago
more pls

Excellent. A story is good when you feel you are there in person listening to the narrator.

NormCastleNormCastleabout 10 years ago
I am at a loss here, help me understand

Why comments on a loving, well written story, have to have someone bitch about typos....did it make you lose track of the story, or what ? So many times I give up reading comments when they attack a perfectly good story. Now, grammarians of all nations, criticize my critique ?

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I loved reading this. Had me hard from the beginning knowing what was coming. And I wasn't disappointed.Thank you and keep writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Very nice and romantic

I can't say any more than that.

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When does the DVD come out.

Wonderful story that fulfills fantasies of many of us. This would make a great movie

especially on a 60" screen. Chapter 2 ?????

BigOGeekBigOGeekabout 10 years ago
been thinking about it all weekend

Love the basic story line. But didn't care too much for all the justifying the nature of the daughters movie part. Forget about saying it was a good movie and say she was in a sex movie and stay with the story line.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 10 years ago
Delicious!

Hope that you are planning on a sequel to this story. I really want to know what happens next... What happens the next morning? Does he follow her back to California? And about a hundred other questions. Really, this would be a great story to add some sequels to.

pgman00433pgman00433about 10 years ago
Hot sex, no doubt

But is this an Earth Day story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bliss and lust

do not beleave that this will happen to me but wish things could be that amazing in my life

navelmannavelmanabout 10 years ago
exquisite

such eroticism like some of your other stories this too is an amazing read

"I loved watching her face while we had sex. She was always a beautiful person. But during sex, her eyebrows would twitch, her forehead would wrinkle, and her nose would wiggle. I could see her lips trembling. The imagery was very erotic."

the best part of the story

thank u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story but typos do matter

Norm asks why typos matter. To people who love words they are like a scratch in the paintwork of your new car. They distract and disappoint spoiling an otherwise shiny object!

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Well done wish it were me-Loved it Thanks

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

A beautiful love story I hope they are happy together

wrc264wrc264almost 10 years ago
ended too soon

Why did you cut it off so soon? Do they move in together, does she have his baby later, they have sex one time and that is it?

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69almost 10 years ago
Well done!

Love reading the part of him eating her pussy. My favorite part of sex is licking a juicy cunt! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it! The voice and directness of the daughter reminds me of...

...my own daughter. Years ago when she wanted her first car she offered to fuck me every day after school. Between the time she got home around 3 and when my wife got home around 5, she promised to do anything I wanted. She was young but old enough to know what she was doing. At 5 foot 3 about 115lbs which included C cups she had had since she was 14, she was well aware of the effect she had on men. I honestly couldn't resist. This went on until she was 22 and about to marry her current husband. In fact I fucked her in her bridal dressing room before and after the wedding. I actually had her soaking wet panties in my pocket during the ceremony. She said my cum was running down her legs as she was saying her vows. Once back in the dressing room I actually made a short video fucking her in her wedding dress with her new diamond wedding ring clearly visible. Documented proof that I was the first guy to fuck her newly married pussy.

Her new husband was in the military and about a year later he was sent overseas. She moved back in with my wife and I and basically any time my wife was out of the house my cock was in her pussy. When her husband returned and left the army I got him a job where I work in a position where I control his travel. They only live about 4 miles from us. We still fuck 3 to 5 times a week.

I am now 56 and my daughter is 34 with 3 kids (none are mine, I had a vasectomy). Except for the 10 months she lived in a different state we have had a fucking incredible sex life for almost 18 years. Never boring, never stale.

I think there are many father-daughter sex partner couples out there that people don't talk about. Your story and others like it show the excitement such a lifestyle can bring to many who are willing to take the chance. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok

So what happens next. Do you Have a sequel about them does she move in with him? If sequel what is the name of it if not you should write one. Good story Ron. cowboyridecc@yahoo.com.com

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
Great

A beautiful story... well done

martshubby12martshubby12over 9 years ago
A Most Enjoyable Read

Five stars for the most enjoyable read in this section. A continuation is requested.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lol, I think I enjoyed one of the comments almost as much as I did the story! It was certainly different, and fairly realistic too. I dont have kids but I could feel his anxiety while watching her movie, understood his internal guilt madtrubating thinking about her while watching the sex scenes in the other videos. ...and I appreciate a more realistic response to her aproach to him sexually, he didnt go all super pussy on us like so many stories on here, when we know damn good and well the guys wouldnt put up that much of a fuss.

All in all it was really well done! Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

That was a fantastic, believable, romantic story. Your stories keep getting better !! THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Amazing story, and it's just begging for a sequel to answer some questions! What happens later that night? The next day? If Courtney was born when her dad was 18, who did he fuck to make her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Teaser

Yes are a teaser, you teased the living hell out of me; I loved every second.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

The way this story is wrote, it makes me think it really did happen, even if it didn't. Keep up the good work.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Yes, you have done it again, brilliant and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME...

I love the way you express the honesty and openness of the two. No pressure and very erotic too. One of, of not, the best story I have ever read. Thank you

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Oh my...

I feel this is one of your best stories, that I have read, yet. Most of your incest stories have been mother / son stories, which I have liked very much. This father / daughter story was wonderful as well? As a man, each type story makes me feel different. 5*s again.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Loved it. Just the right pace. The dad had the perfect amount of anxiety about seeing his daughter naked like that. For me, what would have made it hotter if Courtney had described her lesbian love scenes while they were fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great as usual!

Never disappoints does HeyAll !

Please could we have a mother/son version of this story?

Great writers never fear anonymous comments.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 6 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read!

A few small typos, but the story itself was a masterpiece! Superbly crafted. Perfectly paced. Stunning visuals. A sensual love story, without any of the crudeness so common to erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was really good, I enjoyed it! The father was kind of clinical when he was describing some things, particularly describing himself. Some other description just seemed off, like when they are about to start having sex and he comments that she is 'warm, wet and inviting', it sounds more like he's talking about a pool party instead of his hot daughter, lol.

Over all it was really good though!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

very erotic and sexy little incest tale,, well paced but we knew where this was going from the beginning.

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!

Pretty hot and exciting! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The End?

I actually hope that this is just the beginning of a forbidden love affair between Courtney and her father. More chapters, please.

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I agree with others - more chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

WOW, I though it was great. I have always wished that I had a daughter. I also hope that this is NOT the end, only a long & enjoyable story of love between the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic Read

Very well written father/daughter incest/romance story. The dialogue is very believable and it excluded all the vulgar, demeaning and foul language, that for me, smothers the meaning of the story. I am NOT a fan of calling any woman names like Bitch, Cunt, Slut, and other vulgarity. I am a father of 3 daughters and I've never looked at any of them, thinking of sex.

CobraDen

PythageroticPythageroticalmost 4 years ago

Great, well written story. I especially have to give respect for your usage of her acting career and the movie as your motivating plot device. Very original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you need to continue, I loved it. wish I could do it with my daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

Please continue the story. Would be great if Courtney moved in with daddy. Having sex more oftened with him. Getting filled with loads of hot cum... even getting pregnant more than once for him. Love u DAD. Incest....between father and daughter.. best sex. Love u dad, I can't wait to fuck with you and get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! That was very hot! I think of what that would have been like if it were my wife and her dad. I know he would have loved the feeling of his cock deep in my wife's wet throbbing pussy, and she would have been screaming with passion as he filled her completely, as the tip of his lengthy cock touched her deepest recesses.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, although dad-daughter is no phantasy of mine. Good thing though the author makes her 30ish of age, so it's obvious that the daughter is a mature, independend adult.

One minor gripe, the sex she had on set could have been lesbian only for my tastes. That she actually was fucked for the final scene by a virtual stranger, colleague or not, was a bit of a downer, to me it borders on making her a whore. Well, nontheless this story is worthy of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very sexy as usual I'm so hard right now that's a compliment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...