Courtney, My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were in the ocean water, the sun coming up behind them when they kissed. I was incredibly aroused watching my daughter kiss another woman. Seeing two women kiss was always interesting, but seeing Courtney do it made it special in a strange way.

They continued kissing in the ocean, with the sun rising behind them. Their arms were wrapped around each other and the kiss became even more passionate. The next scene was in Fiona's room, and they had sex in her bed. They kissed, sucked each others nipples, and performed oral sex on each other.

Before I watched the movie, I had never seen my daughter's breasts before. Now I had seen a close up of her nipples being sucked by another woman. The scene was explicit, but brief. I considered turning off the movie, but I didn't. I couldn't.

The rest of the film was essentially a love story, with two women exploring each others body. It wasn't all sex. It had meaning to it, and it was artistically done. Towards the end of the movie, Fiona and Courtney met two men. I knew where it was headed. The last sex scene Courtney did was with another man. She was naked again in Fiona's hotel room, taking it from behind from a man she just met. Fiona was also in the room having sex with a different man.

The story ended with Fiona packing her things to go back to the city. The final scene between Fiona and Courtney was touching. They had genuine feelings for each other in the movie. The lesbian relationship between them was fulfilling, but they knew that anything long term was never going to work. They knew it was the end between them.

The movie was finished and my feelings couldn't have been more mixed. If Courtney wasn't in it, I would have been completely aroused, with no remorse whatsoever. But that was my daughter I just saw. I watched her in ways that no parent should ever see. I was aroused, but ashamed. I couldn't help myself. But nobody was looking. Nobody was there to judge.

For the second time in my life, I found myself thinking dirty thoughts about my own daughter. But this time, I saw her completely naked on screen, and I saw her in several sexual positions. I went back to the scenes where she was nude, and I pleasured myself. It wasn't long before I came.

***

The next morning I felt the same sense of awkwardness. I awoke with an erection thinking about my daughter. It just happened. I masturbated thinking of her again. I wasn't proud of it, but nobody was going to find out anyway.

The same feeling of awkwardness lingered while I ate breakfast. I knew I had to call her eventually and tell her what I thought about the movie. What kind of father would I be if I didn't bother to congratulate her?

After breakfast, I sat by the dining table and called her. A part of me wished she wouldn't answer, but I knew the conversation about her sex scenes were inevitable. The phone rang a few times, and then she answered.

"Hey dad," she said.

I could tell she just woke up.

"Morning sweetheart."

"Morning. Did you watch the movie I sent you?"

Whenever we talked on the phone, she would usually start with small talk, and then work her way up to the important things. Not this time. Today, she went straight to the issue, which meant that she was very curious as to how I would react.

"I watched it last night," I replied.

"And? What did you think?"

"It was excellent. I thought it was the director's best work to date. Everything about it was excellent."

"What about my performance?" she asked with a hint of nervousness. "Did you think I did a good job? Or did you think I was average? You can be honest with me dad."

"I thought you were the best part of the movie. I'm being 100% honest with you, I thought you were terrific and your talent never ceases to amaze me."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks dad."

"What are other people saying about it?"

"So far the consensus has been really good. I had a lot of nice compliments from the other actors since this is my movie debut. The director gave me several compliments as well. My manager thinks this will be a breakout role for me, but that's his job to say things like that."

"Courtney, you were marvelous. Everyone seems to think so, and for good reason. You don't need to be a perfectionist all the time. Sometimes it's better to relax, slow down, and enjoy life."

"You're the best," she replied in a calmer town. "I'm glad you liked my performance."

"In all honesty, it was a lot better than I expected. I've always known how talented you are, but that was impressive. Especially for a movie debut."

"Did you like the other scenes also?" she asked in a curious tone.

I knew exactly what she meant. She wanted to know if I approved of her sex scenes. It was one thing to be the supportive father, it was something else to talk about her having sex on screen. I knew I couldn't lie to her. She could always tell whenever I was lying to her. Maybe it's a thing with women. Or maybe she knew me well enough to know when I wasn't telling the truth. So I had no choice but to be honest.

"It was interesting," I replied, picking my words carefully. "I appreciate the artistry behind it. The director wasn't going for shock value, or instant gratification. He was telling a story. It was art."

"I'm so glad you watched the movie until the end, and approved of it. I was afraid you were going to turn it off the moment I got naked."

At that point, I deeply regretted not turning it off when I had the chance. We could have avoided this awkward conversation altogether.

"It crossed my mind," I replied.

"What did?"

"Turning it off. Seeing you naked on film isn't exactly something that I should have seen."

"Then why didn't you just look away during the nude scenes?" she asked in a way that only she could.

Courtney was smart. I was at a loss for words. She was right. I could have looked away, but I didn't. I watched the entire thing, and all of her nude scenes, and she knew it.

"I was hoping to avoid this conversation," I replied truthfully.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Courtney, I'm your father. You shouldn't be asking me questions like that."

"Sorry," she replied. "I'm glad you called me though. I'll be really busy in the next few months. We probably won't be able to spend a lot of time together. But I'm free next weekend. Do you think I can sleep over? Do you have anything else planned?"

Whenever she asked to sleepover at my house, I always felt like the luckiest father in the world. It meant that she still cared about me, and that she valued our relationship.

"I don't have anything planned," I said. "Of course I want you to sleep over. You're welcome anytime."

"Great. I'll be there Saturday morning. Make sure your refrigerator is full by the time I arrive."

I smiled to myself. "For you, always."

***

When I was in the office, all I could think about was Courtney's upcoming visit. I knew it wasn't going to be the same as usual. I had seen her fully naked on screen. And she knew that I watched every scene. Things were going to be different, but I didn't know how.

Saturday early morning arrived. The greeting was the same as usual. I opened the front door, and we smiled at each other after she parked in the driveway. We hugged for a long moment, since we hadn't seen each other in a while, and I carried her luggage inside my house. As usual, she playfully called me a gentleman when I carried her things.

Later. It was mid-afternoon. The mood was leisurely, and we ate pastries and drank coffee in the backyard by the pool. It was a beautiful day, and the weather was nice.

"Feel like going for a swim?" she asked.

"You go ahead if you want. I need to rest."

"You're always resting these days."

"It's because I'm getting old," I replied. "Things don't work like they used to at my age."

She smiled, "Then you need more exercise. Come on dad. It'll be fun."

"I'm already having fun. Go ahead if you want. I'd prefer to just watch."

At that point, I immediately realized what I had just said. What was meant to be an innocent fatherly comment suddenly had a double meaning. She raised an eyebrow and had a faint smile on her face.

"Do you like watching?" she asked suggestively.

"You know what I meant," I replied, trying desperately to reaffirm my authority as her father.

Courtney winked. "I know. I was just teasing. I brought you a gift. I was going to give it to you later, but since we're on the subject of watching me swim, I might as well give it to you now."

"Sure. That sounds great."

I tried to act relaxed, but I wasn't. Every reference she made to me watching her, made me uncomfortable. She knew it, and she enjoyed doing it.

We went back inside the house and she told me sit by the dining table. I did what she asked and took a seat. She went up the stairs and came back down. She was carrying a thin photo album with her. She placed the photo album on the dining table and sat next to me.

"This is for you," she said. "I know how much you prefer regular photos instead of digital ones over the internet. So I had these developed for you."

I was genuinely touched. In this day and age, the younger generation prefers sharing pictures through their phones and computers. I never liked it since it lacked the charm of a proper photograph. I had never complained to Courtney. In fact, I had only told her once that I thought photos were better than digital images, and that was a few years ago. She still remembered.

"Courtney, I can't believe you did this. I'm touched. What's in it?"

She smiled, "Well, whenever I go on trips, you always ask me to send you pictures. There was a professional photographer on set during filming, and I asked him to take extra pictures of me, and he agreed. The studio was nice enough to pay him for that."

It was a nice gesture. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she really wanted me to have it. She was very proud of the movie she had done. That moment between us was meant to be a touching movement between a father & daughter, but there was something sexual behind it.

"That's very thoughtful of you," I said once again. "These past few months I wondered why you never sent me anything. I assumed you forgot, or maybe you were too busy."

She patted me on the shoulder. "I was waiting for the right time dad. I wanted to give this to you in person. I got it in the mail just the other week."

"That explains the long delay," I said playfully.

Courtney smiled and turned her attention towards the book. "Do you want to look at it now? I can tell you the stories behind some of the photos."

"I'd like that."

She opened the book and the first picture was of her standing on the beach with her fellow actors. She had her arms around the lead character, and it was clear they had chemistry together. She told me it was her first day on set, and that she was so excited.

The next picture was of Courtney and her costars laying on the sand, wearing their swimsuits. All of them had big smiles on their faces. She told me they were taking a break in between filming.

The next picture showed Courtney on a boat. Other pictures showed Courtney jet skiing. There were big smiles on all of the pictures. She looked so happy, and so beautiful. She explained that the cast and crew would have fun on the water during their free time.

When she turned the page once again, my heart nearly skipped a beat. It was a photograph of her standing topless on the beach. Her breasts were on full display. I also saw a picture of her swimming naked underwater. The silhouette of her nude body was clearly visible.

"Is that when you filmed the scene in the movie?" I asked, before she could explain it to me.

"Yeah. It's from my first nude scene."

"Why is this here?" I asked, trying to be as polite as possible.

Courtney gave me a sensitive look, as if she wondered if I was upset. The look in her eyes showed that she might have regretted putting the nude pictures in the photo album.

"I kept asking myself the same question," she replied. "I've thought about it a lot. But I decided to put those pictures in because it was such an important part of my life experience. It's part of my artistic performance. So I wanted to share that with you."

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," she insisted. "When we talked on the phone, I knew you liked seeing me. So I decided to leave the pictures in the album. If you think I'm making a mistake, then I'm sorry. I'll take it out."

Courtney reached in to try and remove her sexual pictures from the photo album.

"No," I replied instinctively. "Leave it there. I want it."

Those words came out of my mouth without any thought. We looked at each other, and there was a brief moment of silence between us.

"I'm glad you want it."

"We shouldn't be talking like this," I replied, shaking my head. "We shouldn't even be having this conversation."

"I know. But I don't care."

"Why? You're my only daughter. Of course you should care."

"Can I ask you a personal question dad?" she said, changing the subject. "Why do you live alone? You're a great guy, you look good. But you never date anyone."

"I go on dates sometimes. I don't like to talk about it though."

"Are you single right now?"

"Yes."

"Why?" she asked. "Why do you insist on being alone?"

Courtney's eyes showed genuine curiosity, and persistence. She wanted and answer, and I knew she wouldn't stop until she got it. I could tell she was asking because she was concerned about me.

I thought for a moment. "Whenever I meet a new woman, I always compare her to your mother. I know I shouldn't, but I always do. No matter how great a woman can be, she never compares to your mom. I guess that's why I'm still single."

"I think about mom a lot also," she replied. "She's an amazing woman. I understand how you feel."

"Some people are irreplaceable."

"I know."

"What about you?" I asked. "You're young, beautiful, caring, and talented beyond belief. What's your excuse for always being single."

"Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly."

"The men that I meet in the city don't measure up to you," she replied. "You're like my gold standard, which is really unfair to most guys."

I was speechless. All this time, and I never knew. How could any father be prepared to hear those words coming from their daughter?

I shook my head. "I don't know what to say Courtney."

"Can I kiss you?"

"No, we can't."

Courtney didn't care if I objected. She wrapped her soft hand around my neck and leaned forward. I could have objected. I could have overpowered her to stop to this madness, but I didn't. I didn't want to stop it. I didn't want to stop her when she was a mere centimeters from my face. I didn't stop her when our lips touched. We kissed. Her lips were soft, and her tongue was wet. I hadn't kissed in a woman in a long time, so it felt nice. It was amazing.

She ended the kiss and we looked each other in the eyes.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"I did."

"Then don't try to stop me again," she said softly. "There's nothing wrong with this. Nothing."

We kissed once more. The guilt still lingered inside of me, but it slowly faded the longer we kissed. The pleasure I felt overcame my guilt. To Courtney, it didn't seem to matter. There was no guilt with her. To her, it felt right. It felt natural. And slowly I began to agree. It felt natural.

***

An hour later and I sat on my bed alone wondering how this all happened. I reflected on everything. After our kiss had ended earlier, she told me she needed a nap. I told her I needed to rest also. We had already talked for most of the day, and both of us were tired. When she got up, she smiled and told me she'll come down the stairs in the evening to prepare dinner.

I sat on my bed and replayed the kiss in my mind. My own daughter? How could I? What kind of father did I become? Everything that happened was because of Courtney's actions, but I could have easily stopped it.

After moments of thinking to myself, it wasn't long before I realized that I wanted it to continue. Whatever twist our relationship took, it felt good. I felt alive inside. I felt like a human being again who was experiencing the joys of life, instead of being an old man that was alone.

***

It was evening when I came down the stairs. I slept longer than I normally did. The events of the day made me more tired than usual. When I came down the stairs, I saw Courtney stirring the cooking pot on the stove. She was wearing a simple black dress, barefoot, and her hair was tied in a knot. She looked gorgeous. The table was already set, with the plates, cups, and utensils neatly laid out.

"I was wondering when you would show up," she said, continuing to stir the pot.

"I dozed off longer than usual."

"I'm glad you're here now. Dinner is almost ready. I was just about to call you."

When I walked next to her to check the pot, she turned the stove off. The food was ready. She suddenly turned her body so that we were face-to-face.

"I'll carry the pot to the table," I said, in a moment of awkwardness. We were standing very close to each other.

"Dad, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I got carried away. I don't know what came over me."

"Don't worry about it. It was both of our faults.."

"No, really," she insisted. "It was my fault. I shouldn't have done that."

I looked her directly in the eyes. "Why did you do it? I've been trying to figure it out, but I couldn't. You can have any man you want."

"I want you," she replied softly. "I've always wanted you."

There was an undeniable tension between us. As a father, I was temporarily at a loss for words. Courtney had a look of remorse on her face. Maybe she regretted telling me that. Or maybe she was still struggling with her illicit feelings.

"Don't feel ashamed," I replied, struggling with what to say.

"You must think I'm insane, don't you? Do you think I'm crazy for feeling this way?"

"No, I don't. I think you're a smart young woman who always knows what's best."

"You think so?" she asked, struggling with her own confusion.

"Yes, I do."

She grabbed me and then we kissed again. It was more intense than our first kiss. Our lips pressed tightly against each others. Our tongues wrestled in each other's mouth. It wasn't romantic. It was lewd and sloppy. Our arms squeezed each other tightly in a powerful embrace.

I should have pushed her away. I should have ended this, but I couldn't. No matter how much bigger I was than Courtney, I felt completely powerless in her arms. Feeling her soft lips against mine filled me with an uncontrollable lust. She removed her lips from my mouth, and placed them against my ear.

"Take me," she whispered in a depraved tone. "Take me on the table. I'm not wearing any panties."

I lifted Courtney off the ground and she wrapped her arms & legs around me, holding me tight. We continued kissing and I carried her to the dining room and placed her on the table, near the plates she had neatly arranged. Then I ended the kiss.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I looked down and lifted the bottom half of Courtney's black dress. I had to know if it was true, if she wasn't wearing any panties. I was also curious what her pussy looked like. When I lifted the dress, I found out that she was telling the truth. Her crotch was completely shaved. I saw her pussy. It had a thin brown labia on the outside, and the inside was bright pink. It was wet, and it looked so inviting.

"Want to taste it?" she asked with a grin. "I don't mind. People say I taste good."

"Is that what your female co-star says also?"

"Dad, get on your knees and find out already."

Hearing my daughter boss me around was kind of a shock. She never talked to me like that before. But in the context of everything that had been happening at the moment, it added to the excitement. I obeyed her command and got down on my knees while she sat on the dining table with her legs spread. I had a clear view of her wet pussy. The fluids made her pink flesh glisten and shine. The hole was small, and obviously very tight.