Courtney, My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hands wrapped tightly around her athletic thighs, my depraved lust took control of me and I licked my daughter's cunt. She was right, it tasted good. I licked and sucked the fluids from her pussy. I sucked her labia, stretching them apart with my mouth. I licked her clitoris and rubbed my tongue around it. But what I really loved most was licking the inside of her pussy, putting my tongue inside of her little hole.

She reached down and squeezed my hair tightly. I could feel the muscles in her thighs move and contract. Loud moans escaped her lips.

"Oh god...dad...dad..."

Hearing her call me 'dad' in a moment of sexual depravity sent mixed emotions throughout my mind. This is my own daughter. Why am I doing this? Why can't I stop? But on the other hand, I didn't want to stop. It felt so good for both of us. Both of us wanted each other sexually. Neither of us could stop.

For the next few short minutes, I continued wrestling my tongue inside of her pussy. She became wetter and I swallowed the fluids. Her legs continued to tremble, and her muscles continued to contract. Her moans soon became cries. I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm, courtesy of her own father.

"Don't stop...keep doing it like that...don't stop doing that with your tongue....dad...dad..."

This time, hearing her call me 'dad' gave me nothing but pleasure. I was proud of the fact that I was giving her an orgasm.

Courtney let out a scream so loud, I was afraid the neighbors were going to call the police. She was a screamer, which is something a father shouldn't know about his daughter. Her legs were shaking violently and her back arched onto the table. I replaced my mouth with my fingers inside of her pussy, since I knew what was coming. She squirted all over the dining table, carpet, and my clothes.

It was a mess, but I loved it.

"I never knew you were a squirter," I said, looking at her from my knees.

Courtney was still laying down on the table. She was looking up at the ceiling. Her chest was moving up and down from her deep breathes.

"Only sometimes," she replied, breathing heavily. "If I'm in a hot enough mood, I can make a real mess."

"I can see that."

Courtney lifted her head and looked at me. "You didn't have a turn yet dad. How do you want to cum? Do you want me to suck your dick, or do you want to fuck me?"

I was completely taken aback by what she had offered. Even though I had just performed oral sex on her, and we were just kissing, being offered sexual favors by my daughter was uncomfortable.

"I...I..."

"Can you just fuck me right now?" she asked. "We can both cum at the same time. I need another orgasm right now. I'm too worn out to suck your cock properly. But I promise to suck it later tonight, or tomorrow morning."

Once again, I was completely taken aback, and uncomfortable. I wasn't going to turn down her offer either.

"Fine. That sounds good," I replied.

After standing up, I unzipped my pants and dropped it to the floor, along with my underwear. Courtney was still lying on the table. She looked down to see my erection, and she smiled. It was the first time she had ever seen my penis, and it was about to go inside of her pussy.

Courtney held her legs open. I reached down and spread her labia apart, which were covered in my saliva and her vaginal fluids. I pressed the head of my hard cock against her pussy. It was warm, wet, and inviting. When I pushed the head of my erection inside a little bit, I continued to feel its warmth, and Courtney squirmed. I looked at her face, and she had the cutest facial expression I had seen her do in a long time, as she wiggled her nose and squinted her eyes.

I pushed in further. Her hole felt tight. The further I went, the more I felt her natural tightness and vaginal fluids against my raging hard erection. I wrapped my hands around her smooth thighs, and I started to fuck my own daughter.

Moans and gasps escaped her lips as I penetrated her. My hands held tightly onto her thighs. Her hands held tightly onto the sides of the dining table. I entered all the way, and held it there for a moment so that her body could adjust. Then I slowly pulled out, before pushing back in. Each thrust sent a wave of pleasure down my body. Each thrust made facial expressions change.

I loved watching her face while we had sex. She was always a beautiful person. But during sex, her eyebrows would twitch, her forehead would wrinkle, and her nose would wiggle. I could see her lips trembling. The imagery was very erotic.

My thrusting speed increased. I didn't want to make love, even though it was more appropriate for the moment. I wanted to fuck her hard. I wanted to ravage her body. She clearly wanted the same thing, as she screamed for me to go harder. Our lust for each other was undeniable.

The table started to shake. At that point, I almost laughed to myself thinking how glad I was to have purchase a new dining table a few years earlier. If we had been having sex on our old table, it might have broken and we would have ended up on the floor.

I could see her hands squeezing the table even tighter. Her facial muscles clenched, and so did her vaginal muscles. She was screaming louder. I could tell she was about to cum again.

I reached down with one hand and rubbed her clitoris, which sent her over the edge. She screamed at the top of her lungs. This time, I didn't care if the neighbors heard.

Another rush of vaginal fluids squirted from her pussy. It was her second orgasm of the evening. It ran down both of our legs, while her back violently arched.

Then it was my turn. I squeezed her thighs hard. It might have left a few bruises of her toned legs, but I don't think she would have minded. Within moments, I shot several loads of my own cum inside of her vagina. My knees became weak, and my body was overwhelmed with orgasmic bliss. She obviously felt the same.

I stood still, catching my breath. After she recovered, she sat up on the table and wrapped her arms around me. My penis was still inside of her, and it was about to fall out as I was becoming flaccid.

"That was so beautiful," she said, before giving me a kiss.

"I know, Courtney. I know."

"Is this the start of something new between us?"

"I don't know," I truthfully replied. "It's not right. But I couldn't help myself."

"It feels right to me."

Courtney gave me another passionate kiss. Once the kiss ended, we almost laughed at the absurdity of the situation.

"Come on, let's have dinner," I said. "I'm starving."

"So am I."

"Good. We need to clean up this mess first. Then we can eat."

She smiled, "Great idea. I'll start with cleaning your cock. It's also my appetizer for the evening."

Courtney got down on her knees and took my flaccid wet penis in her mouth. It felt so good, even after I was already spent. She had no problems slurping up my cum mixed with her fluids, and I loved it. In a matter of moments, I was hard again.

The End

Special thanks to Dazmine for editing.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.