All Comments on 'Courtship for the Clueless'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I wish you had divided the story into several parts.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back

Nice story

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 6 years ago
Well worth the read

Thank you, a most enjoyable read, in my opinion, one of the better tales I have read here lately. Thank you for sharing, and all the hours of hard work you have put into it.

NorthPacific

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Great story so far, only p23

But you might need some research first. Caffiene is a big nono for recovering from a concussion. No doctor or nurse would allow it.

Sex gets a bit tedious and repetitious. Great if you are doing it, but a bit boring as a spectator sport when they do the same moves every time. Just as well there is some story between times.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Amazing and only at p23.

Thought I had left a message, even with mistake in it. Got part confused between two stories I am reading. Not here so must have messed posting it somehow. Will repeat for your benefit of my wonderful knowlegeable self. This time without reference to other story.

Concussion sufferers should not be given caffiene or other stimulants. Try research next time.

Sex is repetitious and becomes boring to read. But there is a good base story to skip to each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Little Old Lady from Pasadena

THE LITTLE OLD LADY FROM PASADENA was actually recorded by Jan and Dean. Not the beach Boys.

werley.chris4@gmail.com

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
Good read and wonderful characters

The only nitpick I have is that the sex scenes and sex-talk was a bit over the top. Other than that, really enjoyed reading about their romance. Thanks for sharing!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 5 years agoAuthor
The Little Old Lady From Pasadena

Contrary to Anonymous's implication, I did a great deal of research for this novel. (I found while caffeine is frowned on in cases of concussion, it's not flat-out forbidden. That's why I kept it in. It let me explore Roger's character a little more.)

With regard to "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena," yes, Jan & Dean recorded it first. However, The Beach Boys covered it and it appears on their album, Beach Boys Concert, recorded live at the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium in 1964. Their version of the number is longer and has the verse that includes the line "With her four speed stick and a 426 now." I prefer The Beach Boys' version to Jan & Dean's, so I chose to use their cover instead of the original.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

The story line was good but for the abundance of detailed sex scenes made it boring. The 35 pages could have been cut in half if you the redundant overly minutia detailed sex scenes would have reverted to the illusion of sex rather than copied boring details of the near same sex. I was so compelled to keep reading the story baseline that I very often skipped over the sex as it slowed the story down and actually became boring.

This story read more like a bump&grind crotch-novel than a story of substance and depth. If the writers intent is to create a reader masturbation piece he succeeded.

Another grievance I have is Roger constantly calling Tiff a 'slut', it is NOT a name you reverently call the love of your live. Maybe in the bedroom during passion but nowhere else. Every time he called her 'slut' he was throwing her hated past sex life into her face - not a loving action.

This story could have been a great story if it didn't have the same redundant sex scenes slowing it down. I see many hours a pains taking research here that was nearly hidden between the overly copied sex scenes - how many detailed orgasms do we need to read to get the point that Tiff loves his touch? Once you establish Roger and Tiff's bedroom compatibility and expounded on their emotional growth, dedication, and past phobia's - sex became just sex. And 'less' detail becomes 'more' (leaving the reader to feed their imagination). Sorry but just a 4* at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well written

A great story, and well-written. The sex scenes are neither tedious, nor too long, as some claim; indeed, more of them would only enhance a great read. excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stopped After Thirteen Pages

I grant that it could be me as the reader, but neither primary character intrigues me as other primary characters in other SG stories have. Also, I vote that the story contains too much graphic sex and not enough story exposition. I will continue to enjoy other SG stories. Alas, this story did not work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stopped after page 11

Consisted of: work on car or book, fuck the oversexed beautiful girl. Repeat ad nauseum! The tags for this story sum it up beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
great story

Well-written, with excellent characters, this is a great story. It has excellent drama, and the love scenes are well done, balancing out the plot just right without becoming tedious or excessive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...

SIMILAR Stories