Cousin Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma leaned back against the chair, her body limp as she recovered. She realized she no longer heard the shower running and wondered when it had turned off. Nathen might have heard her. The thought scared her but also turned her on. If he had heard her, then she could do nothing about it. She was too wiped out from her orgasm to care much about that. Emma was usually so wound up, but when she came, especially with the help of Allison, she always felt the tension leave her body. She felt so relaxed afterward that her anxieties just washed away.

"That was crazy," Emma said as she started to put back on her bra. "I can't believe we did that out here."

"You're welcome," Allison said with a smirk. Emma watched as Allison slipped her fingers out of her and then licked and sucked her fingers clean.

"What if he did catch us?" Emma said once she had put her clothes back in order.

Allison poured herself a bowl of cereal and then sat down next to Emma. "So what if he did?"

Emma thought about that for a moment. The worse Nathen could do was tell someone about what he saw, and Emma extremely doubted that he would do that.              The thought of being caught by her brother and Zoey when she was with Allison was something that she had feared for years, but after seeing how turned on he got by all of them, she realized that she probably didn't have anything to worry about. "It would just be bad," Emma said, still trying to cling to the secrecy that had kept their sexual relationship safe for years.

"What guy wouldn't love to catch two girls going at it?" Allison said.

"But we are all related," Emma said.

"That will probably turn him on even more."

"It's too risky," Emma said.

"Come on, what happened to the wild girl who returned from college and was fearless? I bet if we offered to do something for him to keep him quiet, Nathen would jump at the opportunity." It was one thing for her to fantasize about her brother, but it was another to talk about trying to seduce him.

Allison could tell that Emma was close to caving, but she tried a different tactic. "How about we do something smaller and gauge how he reacts? If he doesn't respond, then I will drop it. We already tease him all the time. How about we just take it a little further?"

Emma thought about it for a moment. She was already fooling around with her cousin. Doing whatever Allison had in mind couldn't be worse than that. Emma always loved the way her brother checked her out. He had developed into such a hunk that she found herself getting flustered when she was around him. "Ok, I'm in. What do you have planned?"

*****

Nathen walked into the kitchen, and Allison and Emma stopped talking when they saw him. They looked suspicious, and he felt they had just been talking about him.

"Are you guys ok? I thought I heard one of you scream a few minutes ago."

Emma and Allison shared another conspiratory look. Nathen thought that they were definitely up to something.

"Emma saw a bug and freaked out," Allison said.

"Must have been a big one from how loud she was," Nathen said as he poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table.

Allison looked pointedly over at Emma and smirked again. "It was a big one," Emma said.

"That wasn't the only big thing I saw today," Allison said.

Nathen paused when he was about to take his first bite of cereal. His face grew flush in embarrassment.

"Allison, stop teasing him," Emma said.

"I'm not! You should have seen how big he was and how much he came," Allison said. Nathen stood up and left to eat his breakfast in his room.

"You know you suck at being subtle, right?" Emma said, shaking her head.

*****

Zoey knocked on Nathen's door an hour later. "Come in," he said. He was in the middle of playing a video game, and his gaze lingered when she walked in. She wore her most revealing bikini that she had never had the confidence to wear. It was neon pink and barely covered her up, exposing most of her perky breasts and even more of her ass.

"What?" Zoey asked.

"Nothing, you just look great in that bikini," Nathen said.

"Thank you," Zoey said with a smile and sat behind him on his bed. She sometimes played games with him, but that was to spend time with him. He always tried to do the things with her that she liked, and he really listened to her when she talked, so she tried to try and like some of the same things he did.

Zoey loved to watch him play games. Nathen always seemed so relaxed and happy in his own little world. Minus the rare times when Of course, sometimes he got annoyed when he died in what he would call a bullshit reason. Nathen was already in his swim trunks, allowing Zoey to admire his muscles. Zoey had never gotten over her crush on him. She knew how dumb it was to like her cousin like that, but she couldn't help it. Nathen was always the one who treated her the best and made her the happiest. It was only a cruel twist of fate that the guy she wanted the most also happened to be her cousin. Zoey had thought that as she got older, she would grow out of her girlish crush on her cousin, but as he matured, physically and mentally, she fell even harder for him.

Zoey was still flush from his compliment and how he had checked her out. She started thinking about what they did together in this bed. Zoey wanted to go and interrupt his game. She wanted to straddle him, feel his erection pressing against her again, and kiss him for the first time. Zoey wanted to do it so badly; these were fantasies she had had many times before, and after what happened last night, her fantasies had just enough reality and possibility to push her to fulfill them. Zoey traced a finger across her breast and played with her tits. She knew this was crazy, but she began to touch herself even more. Zoey trailed her other hand down her taut stomach and then rubbed her pussy through the bikini bottom she was wearing. It felt so good to do it with Nathen so close to her. Zoey wished that Nathen would turn around and look at her. She wanted him to see just how horny he made her.

Usually, Zoey would hope that Nathen's last match before they hung out ended quickly, but this time she hoped the opposite. She knew she couldn't get off so close to Nathen without him noticing, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy touching herself for a bit. Zoey had to finger herself slowly so she wouldn't be too loud. Zoey again imagined what it would be like to have Nathen inside her. Zoey made a mistake by thinking about this because it turned her on even more, and even though she was holding back, she realized she was getting closer than she had planned. Zoey knew she should probably stop before getting caught or finally reaching the point where she couldn't hold back anymore. She should have gone to the bathroom to finish up, stopping or going; either option would have been safe. Zoey almost did one of those two options, but she was sick and tired of doing what was safe. She kept touching herself.

Zoey knew that she wanted to cum here, but there was no way that she would be able to do it in full view. Zoey pulled back the comforter on Nathen's bed and climbed under it. Nathen looked over as she positioned herself under the blanket, but he returned to playing his game. Zoey knew she probably didn't have much more time until his match was over, so she started to rub her clit when she returned to fingering herself. The thrill of doing this near Nathen and the risk of getting caught helped accelerate Zoey to her orgasm. Zoey was about to reach the point of no return when Nathen looked back at her. Zoey froze up, doing her best to seem bored while she waited for him. She did her best to stop her heavy breathing and prayed that he didn't notice how flushed her face must be. Her entire body seemed to be burning up. Nathen got killed while he had glanced away, so he focused back on his game.

Zoey started to play with herself again. While her building pleasure made her entire body radiated with warmth as she began to cum. Zoey was normally quiet when she came, but this orgasm was too intense for her, and she had to bite her lower lip and clutch at the bed to keep herself quiet. When she finished cumming she let out a loud sigh and sank into the bed.

Nathen looked over at her and misinterpreted her sigh to be one of boredom. "The match is about to end," Nathen said.

"Ok," Zoey sighed when she finally recovered enough to speak.

Nathen finished the match and then turned off his console. Zoey was almost recovered when Nathen walked over to the bed and scooped Zoey up out of bed.

"Nathen, no!" Zoey cried out as he hoisted her over his shoulder. Zoey protested the whole time but secretly loved it when Nathen did this. She loved how easily he could do it and the feeling of his muscles flexing as he carried her.

*****

When they went outside, they saw Allison and Emma sunbathing topless, lying face down.

Allison looked up at them from her pool chair, leaning up as she did so, giving Nathen and Zoey an eyeful of her breasts but barely staying down enough to keep her nipples hidden. "Awe, are you practicing carrying her across the threshold?"

Nathen was left speechless. He had seen a lot of Allison's body in the skimpy swimsuits she liked to wear, but this was more than that. Nathen wondered if this was her way of showing off back to him after she caught him masturbating.

"Give it a rest, Allison. So you guys are tanning out here? Topless?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah, it's my house after all," Emma said. She sat up just like Allison. Nathen was even more speechless. He couldn't believe that they had been topless out here while he had been inside playing a video game. He wished he would have gotten up to go and get a drink of water or to make a snack between matches, and then he could have caught them while they were tanning their fronts. Nathen berated himself. He should have known they were up to something when he couldn't hear them, especially with Allison's loudness.

Nathen couldn't believe how much of their tits he was seeing. He could feel himself already starting to get hard. He wanted to run and jump into the water to hide it before they noticed, but if he did that, he would probably draw even more attention to himself, and more importantly, he would cut his view short.

"But Nathen is right here," Zoey said.

As Nathen got more turned on, he realized he was still holding Zoey over his shoulder. How good her soft body was pressed against him and how he had a hand on her upper thigh. All his body knew was that he had a beautiful girl with whom he shared a deep bond, which turned him on even further.

"So what? We are all family. You could use a little sun tanning yourself to get rid of those tan lines. You're so pale," Allison said, making Zoey feel self-conscious about the extra skin that she was baring. "And this is nothing compared to the show that Nathen gave me this morning." Nathen tensed up at that, his slim hope that Allison would keep what she saw this morning a secret completely evaporating.

"What are you talking about?" Zoey asked as she climbed out of Nathen's grip.

"I don't know if I can talk about it. Maybe Nathen will tell you," Allison said.

Zoey looked towards Nathen for an answer. "Nothing," Nathen said.

"OK then. This morning, I went to ask you something, and when I walked into Nathen's room, I caught him jerking off." Nathen's face felt flush, and he hated Allison then.

Zoey got jealous when she heard that Allison had seen Nathen's hard cock. She thought about the night before and wished she had been bolder.

Nathen walked past the girls sunbathing and jumped into the pool. The girls tanning laid back down to finish their tan. Zoey followed Nathen into the pool.

"You're one to talk; with how often I hear your vibrator going in the middle of the night, I am surprised you have any money left over after you have to spend so much on batteries," Zoey said, following Nathen into the pool. Allison didn't have a comeback for once and just laid back down, fuming. Emma smiled when Zoey finally talked back to her older sister. She knew that most of their feuding was innocent, but it was good to see Zoey not just be a punching bag for her older sister.

Nathen could hear Emma and Allison talking about something in hushed tones as Zoey walked away from them, but it was too quiet for him to hear, and he didn't care to hear anything else that Allison had to say.

"Hey," Zoey said. She could tell that Nathen was annoyed.

"Hey," Nathen said tersely.

"I know it's embarrassing, but Allison shouldn't have just barged into your room."

"I know," Nathen said.

"It's something that everyone does," Zoey said. Nathen imagined what it was like when Zoey masturbated. The thought of it retriggered his arousal from holding Zoey and nearly seeing his older cousin and sister topless. Zoey tickled him and splashed him to cheer him up. They started wrestling in the water. Zoey tried to dunk him, but he grabbed her by the hips when she tried to jump onto him. She squealed, and then he dumped her under the water. Nathen tried to resist, but he was never one to dwell on negative feelings, and having Zoey try and cheer him up helped him out of his gloomy mood even faster.

Zoey came up sputtering again and called a truce.

The other two girls joined them in the pool, the hostility from Allison forgotten. Allison didn't take long to suggest that they play chicken fight again. The others agreed. "Why don't we mix up the teams?" Emma suggested.

"Ok," Allison agreed. They partnered up so that Emma was on top of Zoey's shoulders, and Allison was on top of Nathen's. Nathen was still annoyed with Allison, but he felt thrilled when she climbed onto his shoulders and sat down. He admired how toned her thighs were as he held her down. Allison was so fit, yet no matter how much she worked out, she still held onto the curves that seemed to run in the family. It had been a while since they switched teams. Their usual pairings lead to the most exciting matches, and they usually only did a handful of rounds before getting bored by it.

"Ok, ready?" Emma asked when she was on Zoey's shoulders.

"Yeah," Allison said. Emma started to count down from three. Zoey looked at Nathen as if she wanted to be on his team instead, but they still started for each other when Emma said go.

Allison was stronger, but Emma was a little taller and used her reach to keep Allion at bay as she tried to push her off. Emma got in a good shove, and Allison started to fall back, but before losing her balance, she squeezed her thighs against the sides of Nathen's head and did a sit-up to regain her balance.

Emma leaned too far forward when she pushed and pulled Zoey off balance, so she had to walk forward. Nathen closed the distance between them so that Allison would have an advantage. They all slammed against each other. As Zoey and Nathen pressed against each other, he was reminded of what had happened between him and Zoey last night. They had even less clothing on now than they did then, and he started to get even more turned on. Zoey pressed her body even more against Nathen, her hard nipples pressed into his chest, and his erection pressed against her crotch. Their eyes went wide at the close contact, but they could do nothing to break it as Allison and Emma grappled above them.

Nathen heard Emma cry out, and when he looked up, he was surprised by what he saw. Emma's bikini top had come loose from their struggle and slipped down her shoulder, revealing more of her breasts than usual. It was all happening so fast that it was hard for Nathen to see it, but he could just make out the top edge of her nipple.

"Watch it!" Emma yelled. Allison ignored her and kept on tugging at Emma's bikini. Allison succeeded, and the strap went limp as the knot came undone. Emma cried out again but managed to put an arm across her chest, barely keeping the bikini in place. Allison let out a triumphant sound that changed when Emma snatched off Allison's top.

"What the hell!" Allison cried out.

"You did it to me first. It's not my fault I did it better than you," Emma said.

Allison leaned forward and struggled to snatch her bikini top back or to finish ripping Emma's off. When Allison couldn't get what she wanted immediately, she redoubled her efforts and leaned forward, forcing Nathen and Zoey to press against each other even more. Nathen saw Emma struggle to keep Allison back as she had both hands occupied. Emma solved her problem by throwing Allison's bikini top out of the pool. Emma didn't have long to celebrate her quick thinking because Allison leaned forward to attack while Emma was distracted. Allison squeezed her legs around Nathen tightly, and he had to tilt his body forward and strain to keep her upright. Allison got a hand under Emma's bikini so that her hand had to be pressing against her tit, and she pulled. Emma tried to clutch at it, but it slipped between her fingers. Allison let out another triumphant sound as she held Emma's bikini up in the air. Before Emma could try to retrieve it, Allison threw Emma's bikini top out of the pool. Nathen thought they would stop playing the game now that they were topless, but he was wrong.

Nathen tried not to stare, but he couldn't help but take in the sight as Emma's large breasts bounced with every movement or jostling, which there was a lot of. Emma's breasts were even better looking than he imagined. Zoey caught him ogling Emma's breasts and felt guilty, wondering if the look on her face meant she was jealous. Emma's nipples were puffy and a bit darker than Nathen thought they would be.

As the girls kept on trying to beat each other, Nathen realized that the longer the match went on, the longer he was going to be able to see Emma topless. He was determined not to win but to draw the match out for as long as possible. Emma tried to cover up while fighting, which gave Allison an advantage. She pushed Emma back, and Nathen could see that Emma was going to slip backwards, so Nathen 'accidentally' stumbled to the side, giving Emma enough time to recover.

The fight went on for at least another five minutes, becoming the longest match that they had ever had. It went back and forth, but neither one managed to win. Everyone was tired, but neither team wanted to give up. Nathen loved how much of Emma's breasts he had seen, but even he was getting tired. Allison and Emma got into yet another grapple. Nathen looked into Zoey's eyes. Zoey moved her head in a jerking motion up and down towards the water, where she looked pointedly. It took Nathen a moment to realize what she was asking him. He looked down towards the water to make sure. Zoey nodded her head and mouthed the words "On three." Nathen nodded his head again. Zoey counted to three, then they both leaned to the side simultaneously. Emma and Allison were so focused on grappling that they hadn't expected their mounts to throw them off, so they splashed into the water.

Nathen and Zoey had a quiet second, and they smiled triumphantly. Emma gracefully popped up first, her breasts lapping against her midriff above the water. Nathen had a couple of seconds to admire her breasts before she started to cover them up, but then she paused when she saw Nathen checking them out. She caught him looking and smiled awkwardly before covering up. Before Nathen could process that smile, Allison blasted out of the water and spluttered.

She started complaining about how they would have won if Nathen had been better. She didn't even seem to care that she was topless in front of her cousin. Since Allison was shorter, the water lapped along the underside of her breasts. They held their shape a little better than Emma's, and her nipples and areola were dark pink. Her nipples were slightly oversized, reminding Nathen of the eraser on a pencil.