Cousin Walks In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Showering with your Mom again?" She said.

"Yep, why just watch when we can do it together." I said.

"I agree. Now I have someone to wash my back." Mom said.

"Only if you wash mine too." I said.

My parent's shower was plenty big for two people but there was only one showerhead. That left one person out of the water while the other washed. Neither of us seemed to like that part because gradually we kept getting closer to each other and the water. Halfway through we had skin touching constantly.

"So Mom how did you like Ashley touching you?" I said.

"Mark what are you getting at?" Mom said.

"Nothing I just wanted to know how you liked it." I said.

"How did you like Sara touching you?" Mom turned the question on me.

"It was awesome! Beautiful woman touching my cock is hard to resist. Now answer my question." I said.

"It was really nice... having someone so young and gorgeous touch my old body felt really good." Mom said.

"You are not old and you have an unbelievable body. You look exactly the same as Sara and I loved touching her. Any person, any age would be lucky to have you Mom." I said.

"Thanks Mark. You are always so sweet. I think Sara enjoyed touching you the most though. She couldn't take her eyes off of that big dick of yours." Mom said.

"I know she has the hot's for me." I joked.

"I know you are trying to make a joke but I think she really does. If you were not with Ashley, she would have already had you." Mom said.

"Well that's up to Ashley." I said.

"You would be okay with... fucking your Aunt?" Mom asked.

"Yeah Mom. I never want to hurt things with Ash but yeah, Sara is awesome." I said.

"Interesting..." Mom said.

"Something else that is interesting is I have already given Ashley my approval on going further with you." I said.

"Really? Now that is interesting. You would be fine watching your old Mom with Ashley?" Mom asked.

"I think it could be so hot. Just look at my dick from thinking about it." I said.

"Your dick is hard not to look at honey..." Mom said smiling. "Honestly I would love to take things a little further with Ash."

"Good! Maybe this weekend."

Mom's smile was huge.

"Now lets finish. Wash my back and then I will was yours." Mom said.

I ignored the washing pad and put the soap directly in my hand. I wanted that skin to skin contact. I started at the top and proceeded down. I got to her ass. I hesitated but then carried on. I scrubbed each cheek and then pushed my soapy hand between her cheeks.

"Ooh... you naughty boy." Mom said but I didn't stop and she never moved to make me stop.

"I am pretty good at washing fronts too." I said.

Mom playfully pushed me to turn around. "Your funny Mark. Now hand me the soap."

Mom's tender hands worked the soap into my back. It really felt like a massage. She followed my lead and scrubbed my ass and crack, which felt interesting.

I was horny and couldn't help myself. "Okay now wash my front." I said.

"You really want me to?" Mom asked.

"Yeah its only washing me and you are so good at it." I said.

"Fine." Mom said.

She started at the top again. She went down my chest to my stomach. Then she skipped the goods and got my legs.

"All done!" Mom said.

"You missed a big spot." I said.

"Mark I really don't think I should touch you there." Mom said.

"Come on Mom. It's really not a big deal. All you are doing is washing me." I said.

Mom pondered my words not saying anything. Mom needed some more convincing and my teenage hormones were raging so I took a shot in the dark.

"You can't deny you feel left out at being the only person not to touch my big dick yet. Bigger than any dick you have ever touched." Mom looked at me shocked. "I mean only for the experience." I threw in at the end to soften my words of basically saying my Mom has been jealous of not touching my dick.

"Fine, I guess its only washing. No harm in that." Mom said but I could still see the tension and mental barrier she had. She was trying to push through the issues she had with mother/son touching. Mom was already way past sister/sister or even aunt/niece.

I was stunned she actually gave in to my request. I stood perfectly still. I figured I had pushed my luck far enough so I was going to let her make the next move.

Mom did not disappoint. Whatever fear she had was pushed aside as she put a big glob of soap in her and went for my crotch. She started as far away from my cock as possible but gradually worked her way in. Eventually my groin was covered in soap except my cock. She had only one thing left to do. Mom took some more soap and slowly touched my dangling hard dick. Gently her fingers wrapped around my shaft.

Mom's mouth fell open slightly and she whispered, "Oh my gosh!"

I played stupid, "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine Mark. You feel bigger and heavier than I expected." Mom said. She was holding my cock, raising it up and down in the air, like she was testing the weight. "I mean it's huge. I really was missing out. I have never felt anything like it."

She started to wash my cock. Taking her hands up and down the shaft and ball, working the soap into lather.

"Thanks Mom." I said.

My confidence was through the roof. She complimented my cock and she looked like she was enjoying herself. That's when my teenage hormones kicked back in and I felt daring.

I reached out and grabbed her breast, "This is fun! You should have let me do your front."

Instead of slapping my hand away or protesting, Mom let out a soft moan and her hand tightened on my cock. I took that as she agreed. I took the bottle of soap. With soap in my hands I went to work. I didn't start slow like she did. I went straight for her tits. I worked the soap into her tits until they were white mounds.

Mom continued to stroke my cock into a deep lather. It felt amazing. Mom liked the action too. Her breathing became heavier and she was getting lost in the moment.

"That feels so good Mom." I said.

My words shook Mom and her eyes shot open. She stared open mouthed and what she was doing to my cock.

"I think we should stop." Mom said stepping back.

"Okay... I'm sorry if that went too far Mom." I said.

"Hey its nobodies fault. I just think we should slow down." Mom said.

"I agree Mom. You are so sexy and my teenage mind got the best of me." I said.

"I am no teenager and my mind got the best of me too."

"Either way Mom I wanted to say how grateful I am for you. I wouldn't change a thing about our relationship. Whether things stay like normal or we get a little frisky I love you. We have never been closer and it's awesome. The past few weeks have been amazing with our relationship." I said. It was true. I had never been closer to my Mom.

"You always say the right thing Mark. We are so close and open. I love how we are." Mom said.

I could tell the words touched Mom. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me, our wet and naked bodies pushed together.

My teenage mind still raged. "You have to admit we had fun in the shower today. The touching was pretty cool." I said with a grin, putting a hand on her ass and squeezed."

Mom pushed me away but not out of anger. She looked down at still hard cock. Lightly she ran one finger across the top of my shaft and said, "It was pretty fun. Can you and Ash be in the front seat on the drive to the city? I need Sara to relieve some tension."

"I don't think so Mom. I have my own tension to relieve." I said.

"Okay fine. We don't want you to get backed up." Mom said.

"Lets hurry and get ready. If we have some extra time before they come to pick us up I wouldn't mind watching you masturbate." I said.

"Ooh! I like your thinking baby." Mom said and we got out of the shower.

I quickly dressed and returned to Mom's room. She was still naked but her hair was done and she was doing her makeup. Mom really didn't need much makeup. She was a natural beauty but the little she did apply made her look even more stunning.

"I forgot to tell you Mark. Bring a bag with some nicer clothes. After the massages we are going to an upscale restaurant." Mom said.

Mom disappeared into her closet. She returned with a tiny dress and said, "Add this to your bag."

Then Mom proceeded to dress. First in a matching pink sheer thong and bra, then a loose fitting tank top and jean short. The shorts were so tight that wedged far between her ass cheeks and the bottom crease of her ass showed.

"You look hot Mom but don't put on the shorts yet. I texted Ash and she said they would be here in fifteen minutes." I said.

"Perfect." Mom said as she ditched the shorts and thong.

Mom went back into the closet and returned with a huge dildo.

"Closest thing I have to the dick I felt in the shower." Mom said with a laugh.

Mom stripped off her shorts and thong. She laid in the center of the bed and I sat at her side. Mom lubed the dildo with a few long sucks down her throat and then placed it at the entrances of her canal. With one long easy push, the dildo slid into her pussy and Mom let out a deep moan.

Mom slid the dildo in and out of her perfect bald pussy. Mom started slow but quickly picked up the pace. Her groans of pleasure were abundant. The strangest part for me was not my Mom masturbating inches away from me but that her eyes never left me. She stared at me the entire time.

"Fuck!" Mom said but more out of frustration.

She was pounding the dildo fast and rocking her hips to meet the thrust but I could tell she wanted more. With the angle of her arm, she could not move the dildo fast enough.

That was when I became bold again. I grabbed her hand holding the dildo and pulled it free. I then took the dildo from her and placed it back at her pussy.

"Mark no..." Mom said as I pushed the dildo back inside with authority.

"Baby we can't... oh shit... Mark you should... stop..." Mom said but I kept moving faster. Soon her protests ended and the moans returns.

A few seconds later the moans turned into encouragements, "Fuck me baby... fuck me harder..."

I was moving the cock as fast as I could. I soon realized my hand was wet and with each thrust I was making contact with her pussy lips.

"Here it comes Mark... I'm cumming... oh fuck..." Mom screamed as the orgasm surged through her body.

"That was fucking awesome Mom." I said.

"Oh my gosh that felt good Mark. You are pretty handy with a big dick." Mom said.

"I have a lot of practice." I laughed.

"Thanks you baby. I needed that." Mom said.

Just then I heard my phone buzz. 'We are out front.' The text said.

My jumped out of bed and put back on her clothes. As she was busy I looked at my wet hand and couldn't resist. I licked the fluid. It was sweet and delicious.

"Hey I saw that." Mom said.

"What?" I tried to sound innocent.

"I saw you lick your fingers." Mom said.

Then I thought screw it. Who cares? "Fine, I tasted you and it was awesome. Your so sweet and delicious."

"Your so nice baby. To be fair though, next time I see any of your cum, I get a taste." Mom said surprising me.

"Deal! Lets get outside so they're not waiting." I said.

Mom freshened up real fast and we headed out the door.

Sara's car was a big SUV, one that had three rows of seat. It was very spacious. Ashley had he forethought to take out the middle seats and put a blanket in the empty space. It must have taken both of them to lift out the seats but that left a huge area for the back seat. The fooling around in the car was not going to be cramped.

We had about a thirty minute drive and the Mom's both gave us encouragement to have fun. I couldn't help but notice the rearview mirror was pointed right at us and Mom had her visor down with the mirror open.

Ashley was dressed in short shorts and a tiny t-shirt that stopped a few inches above her belly button.

I ditched my clothes quickly and Ashley followed. She was not wearing a bra or underwear, which was super sexy.

Immediately we started kissing and touching. I had to tell Ashley about everything though. I couldn't keep the secret, especially from her. I acted like I was sucking on her ear as I whispered the entire story. She didn't say anything back to me during the story but I could tell she was not mad. She kept increasing her speed on jacking my cock and when I touched her pussy she was soaked.

Finally I finished and Ash said, "That is one of the hottest things I have ever heard. I can't wait to see it in person." Ashley said.

"You're not mad? We always said we wouldn't do stuff with our actual Mom." I said.

"How can I be mad? Hearing that made me so turned on. We have our own special little group and if more stuff happens, great! I would be lying if I haven't thought about my Mom. Now that you made the first move I am even more interested. Right now the only thing I want is to be fucked by you!" Ashley said.

"I fucking love you so much!" I said as I pulled her closer to me.

Ashley then sucked my cock for a minute and then straddled me. The fear of sex not working was not even evident. With ease and no barrier I glided slowly into Ashley's tight pussy. I even heard a little cheer from the Moms.

We went crazy. We fucked in so many different positions. The moving car made things a little interesting but I thought we were doing pretty good. One of my favorites was fucking Ash doggy style. She was pressed up against the side window with cars passing. The SUV had tinted windows but they were by no means blacked out.

About halfway to the city I heard Sara talk, "Hey you can't leave me up here by myself." I turned to see Mom ignoring Sara and climbing to the back area. Mom sat, leaning against the passenger seat but she had stripped off her shorts and rubbed her pussy.

Few minutes later Ash said, "Carrie come back and sit on the seat. You can be more comfortable and have a better view."

Mom did just as Ashley said. I was sitting in the seat next to Mom. I sat right on the edge of the seat. Ashley was facing away from me and bending all the way forward with her hands on the ground. It was a crazy position but the view of my cock sliding in her tight cunt was amazing. Even Mom commented on the view.

That's when I pushed the limits again. I took Mom's hand and placed it on Ashley's ass. Mom gave no objections and Ashley looked back with a big smile.

"What are you touching Carrie?" Sara yelled from the front.

"Your daughters firm ass Sis. Now pay attention to the road." Mom said.

"I hate you guys."

Ashley soon turned around. We were getting close to our destination and we both still needed to cum. I took Mom by the hand again and put it on Ashley's breast. Ashley was not timid. She put a hand between Mom's legs and rubbed her pussy.

The action was becoming too much for me. The two girls seemed close to. I put an arm around Mom and pulled her closer to me. The other hand helped Ash move faster.

"I'm so close." I said.

"Me too." Ash said.

"Me too." Mom added.

That's when I reached down and took a hold of Mom's ass and not just a cheek. I went deep. My finger tips were in her crack, pressing against her puckered hole. Ashley had two fingers inside Mom's pussy while Mom rubbed her clit.

Mom was first, "I'm cumming... fuck Ash... right there... fuck yeah."

That triggered Ashley and she triggered me. I dumped my seed deep into Ash and we all enjoyed the orgasmic bliss.

By the time we came to. Sara was staring back at us from the mall's parking lot.

"That went to another level." Sara said.

"Blame it on Mark and Carrie. He was fucking her with a dildo before we picked them up." Ashley said.

"You already told her? When?" Mom cut in first.

"Wait... what happened." Sara said.

"Right when we got in the car I whispered everything to her." I said. Then I gave a Sara a quick synopsis.

"Holy shit!" Sara said under her breath.

"I know." Mom agreed and then addressed Ash. "And you are okay with it Ash?" Mom asked tentatively.

"Of course. It turned me on so much. I got even more excited when you came in the back with us." Ashley said.

"Thanks Ash. I don't want to ever overstep your relationship." Mom said.

"Never Aunt Carrie. Mark did mention one more thing to me. He told me he tasted you and next chance you got; you would taste him." Ashley said running a finger through the cum leaking out of her pussy.

Mom smiled and then sucked Ashley's finger into her mouth greedily. "Pretty tasty baby." Mom said rubbing my leg.

"He taste amazing and there is a lot more cum if you would like more." Ash said rolling to the seat next to me and spreading her legs.

Mom got a devious grin and said, "You mean..."

"Yes... Lick me clean." Ash said.

Mom hesitated for only a second until she moved towards Ash.

"Now this has escalated really quickly." Sara said. She was no longer in the drivers seat. "Now I feel a little left out though."

"Mark could use some cleaning Mom." Ashley said. Ashley was bold and directing the whole situation. Sara needed no further encouragement. She was crawling on back towards me.

"Oh my gosh Aunt Carrie!" Ashley said as my Mom made contact. Watching my mom eat out my cousin/girlfriend was ridiculous.

As I was watching Mom and Ash I felt my semi-hard cock slide balls deep into a warm canal. I was instantly drawn back to Sara. My cock was gone. The entire thing was inside her mouth. Being only semi-hard helped her but she was a pro. Sara did things I only dreamed of. Ashley was getting good but this was a whole different realm of cock sucking.

Blood rushed back into my cock. It grew back the few inches it lost and the girth swelled. The true deepthroat was not as easy for Sara anymore. She struggled to stretch her mouth around the base of my shaft. To her credit though after a few minutes her nose was grazing my pubis as she forced my cock deeper than it had ever been.

"Do we really have to go shopping. I thing we could do this all day." I said.

"I agree... I could have my cunt licked by Aunt Carrie all day." Ash said.

"Mmmm that does sound nice." Sara said stroking my shaft as she loving sucked the tip.

"This is amazing but we have plenty of time for our plans and some new found fun." Mom said seductively licking Ashley's slit.

Five minutes later Ashley came. I was still a ways off. Mom made us stop and get out of the car.

Shopping was fun and full of beautiful women I couldn't keep my hands off. Whenever there was a private moment whether behind a clothing rack or anything that blocked the view from the public I was gabbing ass and tit. Ashley, Sara and Mom got groped. The women were just as bad grabbing each other and me.

We all left the mall with full bags. The Mom's pretty much bought us whatever we wanted. A lot of the stuff was for college but other clothes and accessories were just for fun. The most fun was watching the women pick out bras and panties.

We then ate lunch and went to the spa. The front desk at the spa knew we were coming. They took us straight to the back of the building to a room with four beds. The room was tight and not intended to have four beds. I guess it was meant for two beds, used for couple massages.

Then to my surprise a face I recognized walked in. It was Beth, my neighbor and participant in one of the videos.

I didn't know how to react. She was my neighbor but I had seen her in the video. I looked at Ashley. She had the same concerned face of not knowing how to act. Clearly our faces gave us away.

"Use your manners and say hi." Mom said.

"Sorry... I ummm... Hi Beth its good to see you." I stammered.

"Why has the cat got your tongue?" Sara said giving me a hard time.

Sara should know why. The last time I saw Beth she was getting fucked by two cocks and pleasured twin sisters.