Cousin Walks In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... I can do that... I am not promising anything but we will see where life takes us. As for now I am giving myself this weekend and that means I want to take advantage of it." Mom said undoing my pants and dropping to her knees.

I could get used to having a horny mom around all the time. I had to get her after the weekend. I couldn't stop now. I was hooked.

Continuing the theme of more sensual fun, Mom took her time on my cock. She had me all to herself and she was taking advantage. I felt like I was almost being inspected. Her tongue touched ever bit of my cock and she took her time doing so.

I let Mom at me for a good ten minutes till I pulled her to her feet. I bent her over the couch and licked every piece of skin on or around her cunt and ass. She was so tasty and sweet. I wasn't going to tell Ash but I think Mom tasted the best.

"Mark! Fuck Mark... Eat my pussy baby... fuck baby... I am... cumming..." Mom said.

"Did I do okay Mom?" I asked.

"I don't know how you are so talented. You are so new but you eat and fuck like an expert. Now speaking of fucking. Would you please ram your big cock deep into your Mom's wet pussy?" Mom asked.

"Fuck Mom! You are so dirty and I love it!" I said standing behind her and doing as she asked.

I buried myself to the hilt in one thrust. Five minutes later I had Mom screaming in orgasm again.

"Mark I have cum twice and you not once." Mom said.

"I know! I am proud of myself. I got pretty close during your orgasm but I held off. The longer I hold off the better they feel. Plus I figure I need to be hard practically the whole day." I said.

"That's true but I am tasting your cum before we leave this house. And I have a little blue pill that I can give you to make sure you are hard all day. The men use the pills when we make our movies!" Mom said.

"Cool... I will save it for later. I can cum a couple times before I would need anything. But I have an idea for now. I just want to spend our time alone together and naked but I know we shouldn't stay home too long." I said leading her to her room.

Mom had a makeup and hair station in her closet that had a nice chair, lights and a mirror.

"You get ready while we still have some fun." I said.

I sat in the chair and pulled her to my lap. My cock slipped nicely into her pussy. We sat. Just the feeling of being deep inside her was intoxicating. We moved a little and every minute or so Mom would bounce of my cock for a few strokes. It was really fun. What made it even better was how comfortable Mom and I were together in such a sexual manner. Her makeup didn't take long and she did a simple braid to her hair since we were going to the pool.

Then the fucking began in earnest again. We moved to the bed and mom rode me hard. I was sucking on her nipples as she did all the fucking. After a good ten minutes of hard fucking I gave into the sensations.

"Mom... I am almost there..." I whispered in her ear.

Mom hopped off and put my cock in her mouth. Both hands jerked me with great pressure and speed as her mouth and tongue focused only on my sensitive crown.

"Here it come Mom... shit... oh shit..." I said as I lost it. Mom didn't let a drip escape.

"Let's get dressed and go." Mom said.

I went to my room and Mom disappeared in her closet. I got back to her room to see her in a white transparent micro bikini. Mom's nipples and pussy were visible through the thin fabric. Plus the fabric only cover her pussy and nipples. The bikini was practically strings with a tiny bit of fabric.

"You look amazing Mom!" I said.

"Thanks baby. I actually found a suit for you to wear. I bought it as a gag gift for your Dad the same day I bought my suit but he never wore it and it would be perfect for today. It almost matches mine." Mom said. She held out what looked like a tiny women's underwear except for the extra fabric in the cock area.

"Mom what is that? I can't wear that." I said.

"Oh come on Mark. It will be fun. You will look so good in it with your toned hairless body and big cock. Plus you will probably naked most the day anyways." Mom said.

"Okay fine... but not in my entire life did I think I would be putting on a thong." I said.

I dropped my shorts and grabbed the thong. It was white just like Mom's suit. It wasn't quite see-through but the fabric was so thin that my crown, and shaft were clearly outlined. I pushed the thong to its limit too. I was mostly soft and the fabric bulged.

"What's even better is when it gets wet. The fabric is completely transparent." Mom said reaching out to touch my cock. I started to grow and the fabric pushed out more. "I will have to find you a new suit that will be able to accommodate you getting hard... Okay put your shorts back on and lets go." Mom said. Mom threw a tiny swim cover on and we grabbed our food and left. Mom had an extra little bag too. I was guessing it housed some toys.

Mom and I went straight to the back yard. Music was already going and a beautiful sight greeted us. Sara and Ashley were both dressed in tiny bikinis. I knew Ashley didn't own any suits that slutty so she must have borrowed from her mom. They were sharing a lounge chair, snuggled up with each other.

"Did you start without us?" Mom asked.

"Maybe a little." Sara said.

"Maybe a lot Mom! I experience my first strap on less than an hour ago." Ashley said.

"Ooh... I will have to see some of that later..." Mom said.

"What about you two?" Asked Ashley.

"Oh not too much. Mark just fucked my brains out! I am so excited to lay out. My tan needs work!" Mom said taking off her cover and laying on an empty chair.

"Marks show us all your new suit!" Mom said with a grin.

"This was her idea." I said to Ashley and Sara as I dropped my shorts.

"I love it! Look how hot you look Mark!" Ashley said.

"Me too! I think that should be the only swimsuit you're allowed to wear so I can look at your cock all the time." Sara said.

"Wait till you see this sis. Go jump in the hot tub Mark and then come back." Mom said with a knowing smile.

I did as I was told. On my way back I looked down at myself as I was getting catcalls from the women. The fabric truly did turn almost fully transparent. It was a weird feeling since I felt covered, even though it was not very much, but looking at me I was naked. I liked it and I knew no guy could ever compare to a woman in a thong but I thought I pulled it off pretty well.

I took the empty chair and relaxed. Lying out with three stunning women was awesome and for a while lying out was all we did. This was the real world and we couldn't fuck the whole day. Everybody had cum in the morning so we were getting the rest we all need. The sun we hot and we all were going to get some nice tan lines from our suit. Seeing a thong tan line on myself would be weird.

Midafternoon things started to heat up again. The mom's went into the house for a short time. While alone Ash and I got together on the same chair and started sharing all of our experiences of the weekend and started touching.

Ashley pulled my thong suit to the side and said, "We are keeping this little thing on you all day... I seriously love the look but we are going to free him up for now." Then she started stroking me.

"I feel the same way with your bikini. You look so hot in it. I can't wait to be fucking your little thong pulled to the side." I said.

"How about right now?" Ashley said.

"Yes please!" I said.

In a spooning position I pulled her micro thong to the side and found her moist slit.

"I guess we are ready to go again!" Mom said as she walked out of the house.

Ashley and I never stopped but we turned to look. Mom had on a big strap on cock, not as big as close, and Sara to her side holding a few other toys. Mom held drinks in her hands.

"I am ready for some action. These few hours laying out have been too long."

Mom handed Ash and I two drinks that were delicious and very strong in the alcohol department. Sara on the other hand went straight to Ash. She lifted her leg into the air and put her mouth right on the pussy I was fucking. Mom got right behind Sara and plunged the dildo into her pussy.

"This escalated quickly! Laying out minutes ago to a wild foursome now. I love my family." I said. That got a laugh and everyone agreeing the sentiment.

We carried on like that for a while till Mom and I switched places. I got behind Sara and her beautiful slit and puckered star were looking right at me. I slipped into her pussy and instantly my fingers went for her ass.

"I think Mark liked my ass yesterday!" Sara said.

"Can you blame him Mom? Your ass is perfect and you gave him the best first time anal experience ever." Ashley said.

"Well don't be shy Mark. I am all prepared and clean for you to fuck my ass again today. You weren't the only person having an incredible experience."

I let a big glob of spit fall on Sara's ass like I had see in her videos and others. I worked it in with my thumb and then pulled my wet cock from her pussy. My crown touched her hole and Sara let out a moan. I swear I saw her asshole relax and already start to loosen in anticipation. It took more effort than her pussy since I was the biggest to be in her but Sara was a pro. Her beautiful hole enveloped my cock and for the second time I watched my cock slide into her ass as we were in broad daylight in the middle of the backyard.

Anal was spectacular and I really needed to start working with Ash. By the time college started I needed her ass. Leaving my hometown would mean I would be leaving my access to Aunt Sara's ass on a regular basis. I would only get her when they visited or I came back home. That was why I needed Ash to adopt the same love and pleasure for anal as her mom.

Few minutes later Ashley gasped but not in orgasm. "I have an idea and I want to see it happen right now. I want to see Aunt Carrie and Mark DP my Mom." Ashley said. Ashley picked up the entire porn lingo when we used to watch a lot after she caught me with the penthouse. Ashley wanted to see the dildo and my cock in her mom at the same time and I thought that was a great idea.

"Baby... you really know how to treat your mom!" Sara said agreeing with the amazing idea.

Mom laid flat on the lounge chair and Sara climbed on the dildo. Then I got behind her with Ashley to my side. Ashley did the honor of putting my cock in. The sensation and pressure were different. I could feel the dildo moving on the other side of the thin layer of skin between ass and pussy. Knowing it was my Mom doing the fucking made it all that much better. It was awesome.

Ash voiced her love for it immediately. "Oh my gosh! Mom this is amazing... I can't wait till I am in your place... I am working on my ass starting today."

I put my fingers onto Ashley's tight hole and started to explore.

I pulled out of Sara to get a view of the pussy action. Mom was going hard into Sara. As I took in the whole scene I couldn't help but notice Mom's pussy slightly exposed below the dildo and strapping. So I pushed her legs back as far as the position would allow and put my cock on her pussy. It was a difficult position and if my cock was any smaller it wouldn't have been possible but I pushed into Mom.

"Fuck Mark!" Mom said.

"What is he doing?" Sara asked breathlessly.

"Mark is... oh fuck... he is in my pussy... of fuck." Mom said.

"We have never done this position before!" Sara said excitedly.

A few minutes later Mom and Sara orgasmed and we had worked up quite a sweat.

"I need a break... my whole body is tingling... and I am so hot..." Sara said.

"Me too... lets get in the pool." Mom said.

I had to agree with them but I was not done fucking. I was going to make the most out of the day. Lying out was break enough. I wanted to as long as I could, I wanted to go all afternoon and night, or till I couldn't move or get hard.

Mom and Sara walked to the pool, still with the micro suits on and Mom with the strap-on. I picked up Ashley. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she positioned my cock on her pussy. Once inside her I walked to the pool and got in the water, all while sliding slowly in and out of her pussy.

We all wanted to make that evening special. The Dad's were coming home the next day and both of the Mom's had to go to work in the morning. It was our final chance in the foreseeable future for the four of us to be alone with no worry of hiding.

After the pool we all showered. After the Mom's made dinner and Ashley had her own plans for the evening. Ashley's house had a bonus type room that during high school we would hang out with friends often in. It had a pool table, couch and a big TV. Ashley started by covering the ground in a few blankets. Then she got every toy her Mom had. Then she went through the porn box we had and found a few movies. Lastly she set up a camera and left a handheld camera ready to be used on the couch.

The Mom's yelled dinner was ready. We ate quickly. On the way to the sex room all three women made a detour into the master bedroom while I was left alone. I turned on the cameras and porn, then waited.

Ten minutes later all three women appeared in the doorway. All three women dressed in different forms of lingerie. Ashley was dressed in what looked like the same lingerie her mom wore in Beth's video, white bra and thong with match garter and stockings. Mom wore a white lace teddy that was cut down to her belly button. The sheer lace barely covered her nipples. The bottom portion was high-waist and narrow. The fabric only covered her bare slit. Sara was in a white panty and bra set. The bra was peek-a-boo style so her nipples showed through the slit down the center. Then ask I looked closer at her thong I realized that was crotch-less. They all looked beyond sexy.

"Oh my!" I said. "The three most beautiful women in the world looking so fucking sexy!"

"Thanks baby..." Mom said and Ashley and Sara echoed.

The Moms then looked around the room.

"Everything looks perfect! This will be a special night. I do hesitate with the cameras though... do we really want this recorded? It could cause a lot of issues if it falls in the wrong hands." Mom said.

"Come on Aunt Carrie. You guys have so many videos to remember your special nights. This night will be very special and I think all of us would love reminiscing through video of this night in the future. We will keep it beyond safe. Mark is computer savvy and it deep within his hard-drive. No actual DVD will ever be made." Ashley pleaded.

Ashley must have thought this out because her explanation was good. I could put password upon password to protect the video. No physical video would exist, making it nearly impossible for someone to stumble upon it.

"It would be really fun to watch in the future." Sara said.

"Fuck it... you are all right... it would be so fucking hot." Mom said. I could tell just thinking of it was really turning her on.

To be continued...