All Comments on 'Cousins & Cuisine'

by Randen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Melodramatic microcosmos.

Your use of language is excellent, but I feel you were sometimes tempted to ingratiate yourself with your readers. Your characters are often inconsistent, particularly 'I' - who is anything but a rebel in many cases. The story is mildly implausible, and your writing is so good that this DOES matter - for a change! I loathe the use of gum-chewing, 'I'm initiated!' erotica slang. Cheap words like 'cum' tended to make the story ridiculous at times. (But I'm not an American!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Very entertaining story. Not many on this site like it at all. It had all the good stuff in it; it was funny, sexy, well thought out, and very enjoyable. Good work. Don't worry about what the other loser (from Australia) said below... if you wanna get serious and write a perfect story, write a novel. For this site, this was great.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

this is the first story from which i have actually been compelled to congratulate the author on a job well done. great introduction, a bit of the grammer/wording is off, but i would contribute that to being an aussie rather than orgasm vs. cum. I look forward to more submissions!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really good story

I liked the story very much and the ending was just right

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is one of the best I ever had. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
was not good at all

all the teasing and tying her to the bed ruined it if i wanted that i would go to the bdsm or fetish areas not here. keep the crap out of the incest area and use the other trash areas for your so called stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grammar

It dismays me when those who aspire to be writers do not take the trouble to learn the language first. At times the grammar and syntax are so poor, it is painful to read.

For example:

"The thought of no stepfather whom will invade my territory, a place where I can find my own identity, seemed very appealing."

Try instead:

"The thought of no stepfather invading my territory, a place where I could find my own identity, seemed quite appealing."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous