All Comments on 'Covered'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nanobotnanobotover 8 years ago
truth is beauty

This is more than fantasy, it is truth. We, none of us, can really deny that half our persuasive powers go to unconsciously manipulating others and in subjective subjugation to that end. Merely because we refuse to examine ourselves objectively we fall into habits that put us at the mercy of our appetites and call it fate. Once more, my friend, you remind us that the real saboteur in our story is ourselves. Sometimes, if we are very lucky, we get what we deserve. Les mot juste desserts...delectable as ever.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
HOTTTTTTTT

This story is truly wonderful!!!! I can see that, from the way this story flows, it was a truly unique way of bringing it to life. The characters described are great and it makes the story hot!!!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 8 years ago
*grin*

The author's name was habu... LOL, liked that you used your pen name. :)

~M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...