All Comments on 'Covid Internet Challenge'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey.

No chance I could convince you to finish Senior Trip, is there? It's a shame you didn't, that for damn sure.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 3 years agoAuthor
finishing stories.

Anonymous, A little ADHD goes a long ways. I currently have 183 stories in my "in progress" directory. The conclusion to several of my short series stories are in there. Yes, most of them will get done... just don't know when.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Neat little story simple but hot!

I agree with anonymous about finishing Senior Trip. I think that is the fantasy that hooked me on your stories.

Cheers

SAGE

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 3 years ago

sex, sex, and more sex. Liked it very much. I empathize with the ADD except I don't have the wiring to write even one story. Thank you for all your submissions.

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
Sliding doors

I’d love to rewind this story to about halfway and have him get caught, maybe by his wife but could also be one of the spouses, and see what happens from there. Still, great story, well written as always!

jd3608jd3608over 2 years ago

I’ll second the thought on finishing senior trip. It’s one of, if not my favorite story on literotica. Love your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...